Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks for all the reviews guys :D
The next day at school Spike couldn’t even look in Buffy’s direction when she walked into their English class and she felt another piece of her brake.
“I still have not received homework from the following students. Buffy Summers, Spike Giles and Lewis Stevenson.” The teacher read out glancing at Spike and Lewis already knowing that Buffy had no excuse.
“Here is mine Mr Johnston.” Lewis said handing in his paper.
“I'm sorry sir I forgot about it.” Spike grimaced knowing exactly what was coming.
“Well then I guess I have two people to keep me company this afternoon.” He spoke coldly giving Miss Summers and Mr Giles disapproving looks.

Oh fuck how am I going to spend and entire detention with her.

During gym, Spike could do nothing but think about Buffy. He glanced out of the window sadly knowing what he did last night was wrong. She had been willing of course but Spike could tell that she must have a bit of feelings for him. The only people he had seen her actually interact with in school who he knew she had had sex with was Xander, Carter from the hockey team and Devon a high school drop out who spent his time in bed mostly.

With all those boys Buffy had seemed cold and uninterested almost hostile to them. He however had seen the look in her eyes sometimes and knew that she had some sort of feelings for him. When she had turned cold last night he knew it was because he apologised and had upset her by making her think it was a mistake.

It was though.

Spike groaned again as conflicting thoughts and feelings fought in his head. Buffy was beneath him but at the same moment the thought entered his mind he ridiculed himself for sounding so stupid.

Beneath me my ass. As if im anything special.

She had slept with countless boys or so he’d been told, even if she hadn’t she had definitely thrown herself at a lot of them and she lived with a druggie father…but on the other hand he had seen a rather nice and funny side to her now and again and knew that underneath the tough girl exterior she was probably more vulnerable than any girl he knew. She was unique in every way.

I kind of lik-No no don’t ever think that mate that will lead to badness!

Spike shook his head firmly pushing all his feelings for Buffy to the back of his mind and shutting them up tight. The only problem was even though he could keep his emotions away he ached just being away from her. It was if he was addicted to her now and he knew he could probably not stay away from her.

He buried his face in his hands once again.

I'm screwed.



Meanwhile Buffy was outside sitting on a bench by herself just letting her thoughts wander.

I can’t believe I let him fuck me in an alleyway.

Buffy had always pictured Spike as her knight in shining armour who came and rescued her from the nightmare that was her life. However he turned out to be a guy who was willing to fuck her in an alley and apologise for making a mistake a minute later.

Coward.

She knew he felt something, she had seen it in his eyes. She just had to try to convince him. Buffy frowned though when she realised how it was never going to happen.

Everyone thinks of me as trash…I would never deserve him. Im the girl you sleep with not the girl you marry.

She sighed glancing down at the wood grain in the table before slowly tracing it with her finger tips.
“Hey pensive girl what you thinking?” Faith asked plopping down opposite her.
“Hmm oh nothing.” Buffy sighed.
“Yeah sure that’s why you’re sitting there as if you’re trying to figure out something in a foreign language right? Come on B its me!” Faith laughed punching her lightly in the arm.

“It’s Spike.” Buffy huffed resting her chin in her hands.
“Hmm what about the chunk of goodness.” Faith smiled waggling her eyebrows.
Buffy looked at her friend for a few minutes and decided she trusted her.

Faith wouldn’t tell anyone.

“We had sex.” Buffy sighed watching as Faiths mouth dropped open and a little bit of the ice-cream she was eating dripped out onto the table.
“YOU HAD SEX WHITH HIM! WAY TO GO B!” Faith laughed slapping the table hard.

Buffy just rolled her eyes looking intently at the tree next to her with a gloomy look on her face.
“What’s the matter B? I thought you’ve been after him since he came here…your true love and all that rot.” Faith rolled her eyes but showing her concern about the depression that rolled of the slumped girl in front of her.
“Nothings the matter…its just he doesn’t want…” Buffy trailed off again sighing heavily.

“He doesn’t want to be with you? Exclusively anyway?” Faith asked already knowing she was right.
“Yep…just wanted to go slumming I guess…got what he wanted anyway.” Buffy muttered bitterly.
“Hey come on B! Lighten up at least you had him maybe he’ll keep coming back to you. You know like Riley did with me for awhile.” Faith shrugged referring to her past relationship with the Basketball player. They had fucked like bunnies for well over 4 months without anyone finding out until Riley decided he’d had his fill and moved on.

“Is that supposed to make me feel better?” Buffy grumbled.
“Well yeah…look at it this way Buff if your not gunna get him then take what you can while you can. May not be perfect but its something right? Girls like us…we don’t meet our prince’s Buff you got to accept that.” Faith replied sadly before standing up and walking off towards the gym without even a backwoods glance leaving Buffy there to ponder what she just said.



“Hey.”
“Hey.”

Buffy and Spike stood awkwardly facing each other both waiting for Mr Johnston to answer the door to his classroom.
“Ahh there you are come in sit and I want you in complete silence for the next hour okay.” Mr Johnston commanded sitting at his desk and opening a few folders to write in not paying any attention to the two in front of him.
Spike glanced at Buffy from the corner of his eye and saw her looking right back.

Oh god.

20 minutes later Mr Johnston stood and looked at the two of them indecisively.
“I have to go photocopy these and email a professor at UC Sunnydale. I trust you two will stay exactly where you are.” He warned before walking out of the class.
They sat there both nervous as hell in a very awkward silence which Buffy broke.

“What time is it?” Buffy asked.
“I haven’t got a watch,” Spike replied nervously.
They lapsed into silence again.
“I'm sorry about last night Buffy.” Spike finally said turning to look at Buffy.
He saw the quick flash of hurt cross her face but sighed when he saw her put on a brave face.
“Im not.” She stated shrugging.
“Oh…well that’s…um…good.” Spike spluttered at her simple declaration.
“Not exactly the nicest setting but memorable.” Buffy laughed looking at the shocked look in his eye.
“That’s umm good.” Spike gasped watching as she slowly licked her lips and gazed at him lustfully.

Come on Spike at least give me this.

Before Spike even knew what he was doing he was out of his seat and had his lips planted on Buffy’s. She nipped at his lips teasingly before letting her tongue slip into his mouth. He groaned low in his throat and felt himself get hard already.

You can’t do this to her again!

Spike however shut that part of his brain down and just concentrated on Buffy’s lips unable to brake away from them. They suddenly heard footsteps heading for this room and immediately jumped apart and back into their seat both blushing red and panting slightly.

The teacher however didn’t notice and strode in completely unaware of what he had just interrupted.
“You can go home early a meetings been called and I have to go but don’t be late handing in your homework again you got it!?” The teacher warned them.
They were both out of their seats before he had even opened the door to let them out. They scurried outside and as soon as the door closed behind them they jumped at each other their tongues tangling and hands fumbling all over each other.

“We….mmph… Shouldn’t…be doing…this ugh!” Spike mumbled between kisses but still not pulling away.
“Don’t worry I wont tell.” Buffy whimpered before pressing herself against him again. Spike grabbed her hand and ran dragging her behind him out onto the front of the school; he pulled her around to the side where he had grabbed her before and led her to a clearing in the bushes where a patch of grass lay.

He pushed Buffy down onto her back and immediately pulled her t-shirt over her head while she tore his shirt off and tugged his polo over his head. Spike fumbled with her bra still not breaking the heated kiss that was making him dizzy. After she laid there her top half completely bare Spike broke off their kiss and shimmied down her body to undo the buttons on her jeans he pulled them completely off revealing a black thong which he pulled off of her easily. Before Buffy even knew what he was doing he had buried his face in to her crotch and lathered her with his tongue. Buffy let out a strangled whimper trying to keep her voice down so no one would come and find them but her hips bucked up unable to control herself.

Everyone she had screwed in the past had only cared about themselves and though she had given enough blow jobs to teach her everything she ever needed to know no one had ever gone down on her and Buffy cried out in pleasure that Spike was the first to do so. He suddenly stuck two fingers into her also pumping softly before licking and sucking on her clit making her cum in seconds. Spike scooted back up her body and saw the glazed over eyes which showed him that she had yet to come down from her high. He unzipped his jeans and pulled them off quickly entering her in one swift thrust that had Buffy bucking up against him. He thrust into her slowly this time.

Unlike their hurried drunken fumbling the night before Spike took his time plunging in and out of her taking in her pleasure filled eyes and the little mewls she made as he left her before pushing back in.

“Oh my god…Spike! Please…Harder.” Buffy groaned running her nails up and down his back leaving scratch marks all over him. He picked up his pace slightly fucking her at just the right angle that her clit rubbed against his stomach muscles on every thrust. He felt her clench around him and saw her bite her lip to keep from screaming and the sight alone trigged his orgasm as he shuddered right along with her pulling out just in time and watching as jet after jet of his cum landed on Buffy’s belly. He collapsed next to her. Both completely naked a slight sheen of sweat coating their bodies. Gasping for air he slowly fell into a light doze with Buffy cuddled into his side.