Author's Chapter Notes:
yep 2nd chapter in under an hour....wow im a nice person lol
Spike woke up slowly giving a slight moan before opening his eyes and looking around. It was still light but it was a little cooler than before. Spikes eyes widened as he turned to look at Buffy who was sleeping next to him peacefully. She looked so innocent when she slept it was unbelievable she looked so young. The cum that was coating her stomach spoke otherwise of course. Spike looked around for his clothes pulling on his jeans and pulling on his polo. He leant over Buffy biting his lip.

I have to wake her up. I can’t leave her here.

“Buffy…Buffy pet…wake up.” Spike said pushing her lightly on the shoulder.

He watched as her eyes slowly opened still half asleep and Spike was astounded by the look of adoration she gave him. Pretty soon however Buffy properly woke up and hid the feelings in her eyes easily. She sat up and looked at Spike who was kneeling at her side. She looked down at her stomach and grimaced.
“Sorry about that…I didn’t know what to do.” Spike apologised.
“Well you could have blasted off on the grass.” She grumbled picking up the shirt Spike had worn over his polo and swiped at her stomach.
She slowly got dressed searching around for all her clothes. While Spike just sat there watching.

“Umm Buffy…this is gunna sound really bad…but I don’t mean it bad its just you know a responsible thing to do…” Spike trailed off not meeting her eye.
“What is it Spike?” Buffy sighed knowing it was going to be bad if he apologised before he did it.
“You’re...Um…clean right?” Spike asked looking at the grass in front of him.

Jesus he really knows what to do to make it that more painful don’t he.

Buffy shook her head sadly.
“Yes im clean…every guy I’ve had sex with has worn a condom…well except you now. Plus I get tested every month.” She grumbled pulling on her shoe.
“Well that’s um good.” Spike mumbled ashamed of himself that he had to ask her that.
“Well till next time then I guess.” Buffy laughed at the shocked look on his face before disappearing.



“William!”
“Yes dad.” Spike sighed walking into the dining room where his father was sitting reading the paper.
“Where have you been? Its 6 o’clock.” Giles asked curiously.
“I had detention and then I went too the diner with some friends.” Spike lied putting his hands in his pockets.
“Ahh I see another detention.” Giles looked disapprovingly.
“I know dad im sorry.”
“Its okay… not like im one to judge with my childhood.” Giles laughed smiling at his son.
Spike ran upstairs to his bedroom sitting down on his king sized bed and staring blankly at the ceiling.

I can’t believe im doing this…once I could count as a mistake but twice…Jesus it’s like im having a fling with her.

If only she was popular in our school. Maybe if her dad wasn’t a druggie she wouldn’t have the reputation she has…then id have no problem going out with her.

Spike sighed sadly completely confused about what to do with Buffy.




“Buffy!” Hank yelled gruffly pushing Buffy’s door open.
She was lying on her bed trying to do a bit of homework but quickly shoved it under her bed knowing her father would probably rip it up if he saw it.
“You have a guest.” He smiled at her.
“Remember treat him well.”
Buffy shuddered at the threat in her fathers voice and the thought of who her visitor was but she soon found out who when Devon stepped through the door.

Oh fucking great.

Devon she had first had sex with a year ago simply because she was stoned at the time but soon he had started buying drugs off of Mr Harris and started hooking up with her dad too. Since they became such close buddies it of course meant he had access to Buffy whenever he felt like.

Disgusting bastards.

Hank shut the door behind him leaving his daughter in the room with Devon.
“Hey baby…miss me.” He grinned.

Devon was one of the worst. He liked it a lot more roughly than some others and Buffy shuddered at what state he would leave her in this time.
He walked over to her and immediately bit at her neck making her cry out in pain. He slapped her hard across the face and then grabbed her hair.
“Be quiet like a good little whore.” He growled throwing her onto the bed and jumping on top of her.


The next day Spike walked into the school and immediately looked around for Buffy for some reason he had the urge to see her every morning but he tried not to think about why he did it too deeply. He soon spotted her next to her locker.

What the fuck! How’d she get like that!?

Spike stared in disbelief as he saw her leaning against her locker with a black eye a cut running along her right cheek and a huge bruise covering her neck.

Buffy caught his eye and had a brief look of shame and panic on her face before closing it off. Spike nodded his head in the direction of the basement not wanting to talk to her in the crowded halls. People would definitely suspect something. Buffy sighed but he saw her turn to walk towards the basement door. He didn’t catch her limp though as he didn’t want people to realise he was staring.
A couple of minutes after she had disappeared he followed rushing down the steps in the hopes that no one saw him.

“So what do you want?” Buffy asked as soon as he reached the floor.
Closer up it looked even worse Spike realised. It was then he noticed bite marks on her neck too. He reached out to touch one but Buffy flinched back staring at him.
“What happened?” Spike asked unable to help the concern leaking into his words.
“Nothing. I fell.” She muttered.
“Yer cos when I fall the carpet often chews on my neck.” Spike replied sarcastically
Buffy just shook her head and started to pace a little in front of him which was when he noticed her limp.

“You’re limping too? Who did this too you? What did they do?” Spike asked worriedly.
“What do you care all right!? You just fuck me nothing else okay? You never asked other times when I came to school like this.” She snarled.
“That’s because everyone said you got into fights.” Spike said soberly realising what a pathetic excuse that was.
“Yeah well keep believing that then.” She growled.
“Buffy…” Spike sighed pushing her to tell him what had happened.
“Oh Shut up Spike…stopping acting like you care!” She yelled before stomping up the stairs and back into the now deserted hallways not hearing Spike whisper after her.

“I do care.”