Author's Chapter Notes:
Please forgive me for not posting in ages. In my defence, I'm training to be a teacher and the workload is piling up at the moment. Also, I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to happen to Buffy and Spike in this chapter, but I'm hoping y'all like what I've come up with...please review, it helps loads!
Three months later…

It was eleven am and after being rushed off her feet all morning, Buffy still had a to-do list a mile long. At around one, Spike would be arriving to pick her up for the airport. As much as she didn’t want to leave the gallery, what with Tara’s exhibition only a few weeks away, it would be nice to take some time out of her busy schedule. And where better to kick back and relax than in the Dominican Republic, where the Giles’ family owned a villa.

She hadn’t seen or heard from Spike in about three months, although that wasn’t unusual for them. The frequency of his visits to L.A. and hers to London would always depend on circumstances – their time together was squeezed in around life not vice versa. She had read in the financial journals that Giles Enterprises had been involved in a multi-million dollar acquisition, which meant that Spike had probably been spending every waking hour at the office.

And now that it was over, he’d decided to take a much needed and well deserved break and a few days earlier, he’d called to invite Buffy to spend a week with him at his family’s Caribbean estate.

A couple of hours later, Buffy and Spike were sat in the back of a limousine speeding towards Van Nuys. The car drove directly onto the airfield where Spike’s plane was waiting and as they boarded, their luggage was loaded into the cargo hold.

A seven hour journey awaited them, which meant their arrival at the airport in Puerto Plata would be in the early hours of the morning, given the time difference. But the plane was designed for luxury with a small cabin at the back complete with a shower room.

They quickly settled into the soft leather seats and a woman who introduced herself as Vi brought them drinks – white wine for Buffy and bourbon for Spike – and then made herself scarce.

The flight was pretty uneventful. They spent some time catching up, talking about what had gone on in their lives over the last three months and watched a film on the built-in entertainment system. When Buffy teased him about watching another ‘chick flick’, he chose a ‘masculine’ action film full of guns and explosions.

Later Vi served them a light meal and afterwards, Buffy retired to the sleeping quarters for the final hour of the flight. When the plane began to circle the airport in Puerto Plata, one of the country’s northern provinces, she was still dead to the world.

“Buffy, pet,” Spike whispered softly, gently stroking her back to rouse her from slumber.

Slowly, she stirred and then opened her eyes. “Are we there?”

“We’re about to land, luv. We need to take our seats.”

Sitting up, Buffy stretched and yawned, before following Spike out into the main cabin where they returned to their seats and Spike used the intercom to give the pilot the okay to begin the landing sequence.

Once they were safely on the ground and the aircraft had come to a stop, they released their safety belts and stood up. Picking up her purse, Buffy allowed Spike to put his arm around her and lead her down the steps and onto the tarmac.

A Hispanic man immediately approached them, a smile on his face. “Señor William, it is good to have you here with us again.” He shook Spike’s hand and turned to Buffy. “And you must be Señorita Buffy.”

“Pet, this is Eduardo. He and his wife Maria look after the estate.”

“Pleased to meet you,” Buffy said, smiling at the older man.

Eduardo led them to a four wheel drive and after loading their luggage into the trunk, he slid behind the wheel. Still with Spike’s arm around her, a heavy-eyed Buffy curled herself into his embrace as they drove towards the estate.

About an hour and a half later, they arrived at ‘Villa del Sol de Oro’ and from what Buffy could see, the estate was made up of the main house and a number of cottages. A woman was waiting for them when they walked through the front door, who Buffy quickly realised must be Eduardo’s wife, Maria.

“William, mi chico,” she cried, coming to meet them.

Spike quickly enveloped her in a hug. It was clear that he was close to both Maria and Eduardo.

“Maria, this is Buffy O’Connor,” he said, turning to look at her.

“Ah, mucho gusto, Buffy,” Maria said, smiling and then to Buffy’s surprise, she was pulled into the other woman’s arms. After releasing her, she directed a torrent of Spanish at Spike, who replied in the same language.

Buffy was always amazed to hear Spike speaking another language, particularly as she’d only ever managed to master her native tongue. She knew he’d travelled extensively both when he was growing up and for business and his linguistic talents were obviously an advantage to him in dealing with international clientele.

After declining Maria’s offer of food, Spike lead Buffy away from the main house and down a path lit by garden torches to a two-storey cottage, where he told her he’d always stayed during the summers he’d spent at the estate when he was younger. While his parents had their suite in the main house, Spike had occupied the first floor of the cottage and the ground floor had been the abode of his cousin, Wesley, whenever he too came to stay.

“I have to make a quick phone call,” Spike said when they reached the bedroom, as he set their luggage down. “So just make yourself at home.”

Having sat down on the edge of the four poster bed, Buffy just smiled in response as he turned and left the room.

True to his word, the call was quick – just to check-in with Wesley, who had taken over the role of vice-president after Ethan’s death – and when he returned to the bedroom, he couldn’t help but smile.

Buffy was fast sleep, curled up on the right side of the bed – the side she always slept on – still wearing her clothes. She shifted her position when he came to sit beside her, but didn’t stir as he unbuttoned her shirt and pulled off her jeans.

His eyes darkened when he saw the virginal white scraps of lace she was wearing underneath her clothes and his cock hardened in his pants. While he’d been caught up with work, it had barely crossed his mind, but now that he was with Buffy again, his body was pleading with him to end his three month stint of celibacy.

Unfortunately it would have to wait, he thought, as he divested her of her undergarments and pulled the sheets up over her sleeping form. She looked more relaxed in sleep, he reflected, as he pulled off his own clothes and slipped in beside her and he suspected that her work at the gallery took more out of her than she let on – she had more than likely been working just as hard as he had over the past three months. And after a good night’s sleep, they would both be refreshed enough to really enjoy their reunion.


The next morning, the light streaming through the window roused Buffy from her sleep. She opened her eyes, which immediately collided with Spike’s crystalline blue gaze.

“Hmm,” she sighed. “The sun is shining.”

“Observational this morning, aren’t you, pet?”

Buffy laughed softly. “Oh, very much so. See, I’ve already observed that I appear to be naked under these sheets – you wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you?”

“Oh Buffy,” Spike said, chuckling at her facetiousness. “I’ve missed you.”

“How much?” she asked.

“So much, on occasion I got bloody friendly with my right hand.”

She smiled. “That makes two of us.”

Spike’s eyes darkened as his mind conjured an image of Buffy lying in the middle of her bed, her eyes closed and her hips arching off the bed as she touched herself.

He groaned. “Show me.”

With a grin, she drew back the sheets to expose her breasts and brought her hand up to touch one, twisting her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She kept her eyes open and focused on his, as she slid her other hand over her flat stomach to the apex of her thighs. Spreading her legs, she moaned as she trailed her fingers over her soaking wet pussy and then brought them up to her clit, rubbing it gently at first and then harder.

Spike watched as her eyes closed involuntarily and her eyelids fluttered as if she was having the most wonderful dream. The idea of staying right where he was and watching as she brought herself to orgasm was appealing, but he wanted to be inside her.

Pulling her into his arms, he pressed his lips to hers. The kiss grew more passionate, their pent-up need of the last few months urging them along to the very necessary consummation, as Buffy pushed him onto his back and straddled him. He loved it when she took control like that – she could be a little wildcat beneath the surface.

Holding his hard cock by the base, she sunk down onto him, both of them moaning at the sensation. Sitting up, she began rocking her hips, moving up and down so that the tip of him rubbed against the super-sensitive bundle of nerves inside her. Spike watched her as she threw her head back, totally focused on her own pleasure, her small breasts bouncing.

She squeezed her inner muscles, milking him and speeding him towards his own climax and just as he felt his balls tighten, Buffy shuddered and came, crying his name. As she shook with orgasm, he sat up and winding a hand in her hair, he kissed her as he too came, his hips jerking.


Half an hour later, the pair had showered and dressed and were heading to the main house in search of something to eat. Walking through to the kitchen, they saw a young dark-haired woman standing in front of the sink, washing her hands.

Thinking it was one of a number of staff whom Maria and Eduardo had hired to help them look after the estate, Spike cleared his throat. “Perdone...”

The woman turned. “Will!” she cried, her mouth breaking into a smile.

“Cordy?”