Author's Chapter Notes:
Yay! I seem to be on a roll...and now I've said that I'll prob be struck down with a case of writer's block knowing my luck. I've now got my head around what I'm planning for the next few chapters so hopefully they won't take too long to post. Hope you enjoy and please review!
“What are you doing here?” Spike asked, as he pulled Cordelia into his arms, hugging her.

“Well,” she said. “I had some vacation time to use up so I thought I would come and visit Mama and Papa. I had no idea you were coming to stay.”

“Yeah, I’ve had a few crazy months at work and I just felt like taking a break and getting away from it all.”

He turned towards Buffy, his arm still around Cordy. “Cordy, this is Buffy, a good friend of mine. Buffy, this is Cordy or Cordelia, Maria and Eduardo’s daughter. We’ve known each other almost all our lives – me, Cordy and Wes were like the Three Musketeers during the summers we spent here.”

Buffy shook the hand that Cordy was offering, but there was a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach as she watched the comfortable way that Spike and Cordy were with each other. She had to admit she felt a little jealous, although she really had no right to feel envious over whatever relationship Spike had or might have previously had with Cordy. They might have an arrangement, but that didn’t mean that she had any claim over him.

“So what have you been up to?” Spike asked. “I mean I don’t think I’ve seen you since the summer before I started university.”

“Well, I got a scholarship to go to FIU in Miami and then from there onto law school at Harvard. And for the last two years I have been working in Los Angeles for Wolfram & Hart.”

Buffy froze. “Wolfram & Hart?”

“Sí, they are one of the most renowned law firms in Los Angeles.”

“I know – my husband used to work for them.”

“Really?” Cordy asked. “What is his name? I might remember him.”

Buffy shook her head. “I don’t think so. He died five years ago.”

Cordy’s eyes widened. “Mi Dios! I am so sorry. I should not have said anything.”

“It’s okay,” Buffy said with a weak smile. “You didn’t know.”

Spike turned to her, his eyes searching. “Are you ok, luv?”

Buffy smiled, reassuring him that she was fine. She just hadn’t been prepared for the sudden mention of Angel’s former employers. It might seem irrational, but she’d always felt as though Wolfram & Hart were partly to blame for his accident. If they hadn’t dangled the promise of a partnership in front of him like a bone in front of a dog and made him work so hard for it, maybe he wouldn’t have needed to de-stress by going out on the Jet Ski.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

Even so, Spike moved closer and took her hand, squeezing it, reminding her that as her friend as well as her lover, he was there for her, no matter what.

He turned back to Cordy. “Buffy and I were just about to make some breakfast. Would you like to join us?”

“I would love to, but I have already eaten. Besides, I promised Mama I would drive into Cabrera to pick up some things for her.”

“Okay, well, I guess we’ll see you later then.”

“Sí, claro,” she said with a smile. “It was nice meeting you, Buffy. And it is great seeing you again, Will. Hasta luego.”

“She seems nice,” Buffy said when Cordy had left.

Spike grinned. “She is.”

“Sounds like you were close when you were younger.”

“Well, Cordy lived here all year round – Maria and Eduardo have always lived on the estate; it’s the least we could do for them considering the amount of work they put into looking after this place. And when we came here during the summer, me and Wes enjoyed having someone else to play with.”

“The Three Musketeers.”

“Yeah. Although Cordy was a little monster at times. She always tried to get us to do things we weren’t allowed to do, then we’d get caught and me and Wes would always end up taking the fall, because Cordy just used to put on her best angel face and look totally innocent. She should have been an actress not a lawyer…although that girl could argue her way out of anything.”

“So were the two of you ever more than friends?” The words were out of Buffy’s mouth before she could stop them.

Spike arched his eyebrow, a smirk on his face. “You mean was she my girlfriend? No. As I remember, Wes was the one with the crush on her. I think something might have even happened between them the summer before I went to university.”

Buffy’s cheeks were pink. “I don’t even know why I asked that.”

“You know, pet, if I didn’t know better, I’d say you were jealous.”

Buffy glowered. “Don’t be stupid. You’re not that cute.”

“I’m only teasing, luv,” Spike said with a grin, before pulling her into his arms and kissing her soundly. When he finally let her go, Buffy felt a little weak at the knees.

For breakfast, they sat outside on the verandah and ate freshly baked churros which Maria had obviously made that morning and drank coffee. Afterwards, they went back to the cottage to get their bathing suits and then spent the day in and around the pool. They had an early dinner of shrimp paella with green salad and chilled sangria to drink, after which Buffy called Willow to check on the gallery.

When she’d finished the call, she found Spike in the bathroom busy filling the Jacuzzi tub with water and vanilla scented bubble bath. Candles littered every surface, lending a warm glow to the room.

As he finished his task and turned off the faucet, he caught sight of her watching him from the doorway and grinned. “How about you get out of those clothes, pet?”

Keeping her eyes locked on his, Buffy reached up and tugged at the string holding her halter top in place, before pulling the item over her head and dropping it on the floor, her nipples already hard. Slowly, she undid the buttons of her denim shorts, pushed them down and kicked them off, her underwear going the same way.

She stood there naked for a few moments, allowing him to drink his fill, before moving closer to him and tugging at the hem of his t-shirt. Pulling it off, she let it join her clothes and her hand ran lightly over his rock hard abs, causing him to suck in a breath, before she undid the fly of his shorts and pulled them down.

When he too was naked, Spike took her hand and stepped into the tub and then let her settle between his legs.

He kissed a path over her shoulder to nibble at her neck and Buffy sighed, leaning her head back against his shoulder. They sat amidst the bubbles for several minutes, luxuriating in the feel of the water swirling around them.

Then Spike picked up the loofah and began to wash her, first her back and arms and then her shoulders and neck. She lifted each leg out of the water to assist him, although he didn’t venture near any part of her that craved his attention.

Finally he reached her breasts and rubbed the sponge over them, making her quiver when the backs of his fingers brushed against her nipples on his downward journey. Reaching the juncture of his thighs, he continued his mission, but didn’t make any move to touch her intimately.

Then he placed the loofah in her hand and whispered in her ear, “My turn.”

Oh it was his turn, all right. His turn to be tortured. She turned and knelt between his legs to wash his muscular torso – her movements slower even than his – and she hid a smile when she heard his breathing hitch. She washed the rest of him in the same slow manner and when she finally reached his cock, she wasn’t surprised to find it as hard as a rock.

She knew she couldn’t keep torturing him, especially when her actions were making her as wet as he was hard, without the help of the bath water. Before he could say anything, she seated herself in his lap, his cock sliding into her slick pussy with ease. Gasping, he grabbed her hips and together they brought each other to a swift orgasm, coming simultaneously.

After allowing a few moments for them both to catch their breath, Spike got out of the tub with Buffy still in his arms. Setting her down, they towelled each other dry and then retired to the bedroom, where they took pleasure in each others’ bodies all night long.