Author's Chapter Notes:
I just can't stop writing - great for my readers I know, but not so good when I forget to mark my pupils' homework! Oh well, more Spuffy is the cure I feel. Just to warn you, there's a bit of kink at the end of the chapter, so if that's not your thing, I'm sorry, but if Joss can do kinky Spuffy then why shouldn't I?
“Dama bonita! Dama bonita!”

The horde of children came running up to Buffy as she and Spike wandered through the marketplace in Cabrera.

“Dama bonita! Cabellos de oro!”

Buffy looked at Spike for help and he laughed. “They’re calling you ‘dama bonita’ which means ‘pretty lady’. And they’re saying you have hair like gold.”

“Buenas dias, niños,” Buffy said, bending down to their height and using the few words of Spanish she could remember from high school. “Mucho gusto!”

Spike smiled at the picture. One day Buffy would make a great mother. If she could ever move past the pain of losing her husband and fall in love again, Spike could see her having a large family.

In his mind, he saw an image of Buffy with another man – it produced a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach and part of him hoped it never happened. He liked things the way they were and if Buffy ever fell in love with someone else, it would be the end of their arrangement.

Just then, one of the children looked up at him and giggled before uttering something that made Spike frown.

Buffy looked up at him. “Did I just hear him say something about Billy Idol?”

Spike’s look darkened. “He said I looked like that tosser.”

“Spike!” Buffy admonished. “The children…”

“They can’t understand me. Anyway I don’t look nothing like Billy Idol.”

Buffy grinned mischievously. “Oh, I don’t know. You do look a little bit…”

“Buffy…” Spike warned.

“Well I guess you don’t wear rubber pants, although that’s not necessarily a good thing.”

Spike pulled her to him to whisper in her ear. “You got a bit of a rubber fetish, pet?”

“If I said yes, would you wear them?” Buffy asked, mischief still dancing in her eyes.

“Anything for you, luv.”

He wasn’t kidding. He often felt as though he would do anything for her – or at least anything to have her. His mind flashed back to the previous night, when unable to wait until they were back at the estate – especially after she’d started rubbing his hard cock through his pants – he’d pulled the jeep over into a ditch and taken her right there in the front seat. She’d been so hot and slippery wet that he wouldn’t have stopped for all the world – not even if a police car had come by and arrested them for public fornication. The prospect of not being inside her right then and there had been far worse than the prospect of spending the night in jail.

After browsing the market stalls for another hour, Buffy and Spike headed back to the estate where they ate lunch out on the veranda again and then Buffy stretched herself out on a sun lounger to work on her tan, while Spike chose to go for a swim. Bored with his own company, he tried to get her to join him, but she stayed put until he flicked his hand and sent a shower of water over her.

She sat up and glared at him. “Spike! You got me all wet!”

“And that’s a bad thing?”

“Not wet in a good way. I was trying to sunbathe.”

Spike pouted. “And I was bored.”

“Well, I’m not here to entertain you,” she muttered as she picked up a towel to dry herself off.

Spike climbed out of the pool and sauntered towards her. “Are you sure about that, pet?”

Buffy held her hands in defence. “Spike…” she warned.

He ignored her, picking her up and walking towards the edge of the pool.

“Spike!” she shrieked, struggling within his firm grip. But before she could say another word, he threw her into the pool.

When she resurfaced, spluttering, Spike was beside her, grinning.

“Now you can play with me.”

“Is that right?” Buffy asked, her glare disappearing as she moved closer.

Spike’s eyes burned with lust. “Uh huh.”

When she was close enough, she leaned up to kiss him, but let her mouth hover over his, not quite touching. “You have to catch me first.”

And with that, she struck out and swam away, with Spike in hot pursuit.


The rest of the afternoon was spent frolicking in the pool. Every time Spike caught up with her, Buffy managed to slip from his grasp and swim off again. Eventually, as afternoon gave way to evening, they climbed out of the water and towelled themselves off.

Unfortunately, they had failed to notice the black clouds rapidly gathering overhead, until they felt the first drops of rain. Moments later, a bolt of lightening sliced through the sky, followed by a low rumble of thunder and then the heavens opened, drenching them as they ran for shelter.

Inside the cottage, they showered together, the hot water warming them up, before they slipped into towelling robes. Deciding that it wouldn’t be a good idea to go to the main house and get food, Spike headed into the living room and to the bar which stood in the corner, knowing he could probably rustle up some snacks till the rain subsided.

When Buffy came to join him, she had a smile on her face.

“What’s up, luv?” he asked, busy rifling through the cupboards.

“Look what I found,” she said, holding up a pack of playing cards.

“And what do you suppose we do with those?”

She pretended to ponder his question. “Maybe we could play...poker.”

Spike grinned. “You not going to heed Cordy’s warning?”

“Well, I don’t have any Barbie dolls you can massacre.”

“What a shame,” he said. “We also don’t have any chips.”

There was a spark of mischief in her eyes. “There must be something we can gamble with…”

“Tell you what,” Spike suggested, standing up. “Whoever loses each hand...must do whatever the winner wants.”

“Deal,” Buffy said, playfully tugging on the belt of his robe.

She parked herself on the rug and Spike joined her, a couple of packets of peanuts in his hands.

“For energy,” he explained. “Cause you’re going to need it.”

Spike dealt the cards and the first game moved quickly until it was time to show their hands.

“Read ‘em and weep, luv,” Spike said, grinning. “Straight in spades.”

Buffy bit her lip. “Spike, you’re good…” she conceded. “But you’re just not good enough.” She placed her cards on the rug in front of her. “In your honour, a royal flush.”

“But…” Spike spluttered.

“Sorry, Spikey, I guess I forgot to mention that my cousin taught me how to play in junior high.”

Spike tackled her. “Why you little cheat…”

“Oh no, I won fair and square. And I intend to collect my winnings.”

Spike grinned. It didn’t matter that she’d won, because he’d be sharing the prize.

She ordered him to go down on her and more than eager to pay up, Spike stripped off her robe and without any preliminaries, thrust his tongue into her already dripping pussy, making her scream and buck her hips. He continued the torment, while his thumb moved to rub her clit, bringing her to orgasm in a matter of minutes.

Once Buffy had recovered from her mind-numbing climax, they resumed play with Spike winning the next hand and demanding that she give him a blowjob. Buffy was happy to oblige and took his cock in her mouth, tracing the veins with her tongue and sucking softly on the tip, before relaxing her throat muscles and taking him in so far that her lips reached the base. Moments later he came in her mouth, her name on his lips.

It took Spike a little longer to recover and as he lay there, breathing hard, Buffy sprinkled kisses over his hard muscular chest, until he was able to sit up and return to the game. The next hand was close with Buffy’s last card giving her a full house to beat Spike’s two pair.

“I want your cock in my ass.”

Spike’s eyes widened and he quickly grew hard again at the thought of being inside her like that. They’d never done it before – not because she’d discouraged it, but the opportunity had just never presented itself.

“Are you sure?”

In answer, she turned around and got up on all fours, raising her peach of an ass in the air. Then she reached down and began playing with her clit.

Spike swallowed. Hard. “Hold that thought,” he said, getting up and going into the bathroom, returning with a bottle of massage oil. Kneeling behind her, he opened the bottle and seconds later, rubbed a slick finger between her cheeks.

“Relax, pet…”

He slipped his finger up and into her. Buffy moaned.

“Got to work you up to it, luv. I don’t want to hurt you.”

He pushed it in further and groaned. She was so hot and so tight. He added another finger and she whimpered.

With his free hand, he lubed up his cock and then removed his fingers. Buffy felt him press against her opening and holding her by the hips, he pushed inside and she gasped, her hand leaving her clit to lend support.

“Fuck…” he whispered, as her heat and tightness surrounded him. When he pushed in a little further, she gave a sharp cry.

He paused mid-thrust. “Pet, are you ok?”

“Yeah, yeah, keep going…”

“How’s it feel?”

“So good…” she moaned.

He thrust deeper and she began to move with him, passion building and before long she was bucking wildly. With one hand still on her hips, he reached up with the other to tug on her hair, sharpening the border between pain and pleasure.

Knowing he was seconds away from coming, he moved his hand round to her clit. But before he could touch her, her cries reached crescendo and she screamed out an orgasm simultaneous to his, both of them seeing stars.