[Reviews - 235] LikedPrinter
Summary: Five years after the tragic death of her husband, Angel, Buffy O'Connor (nee Summers) is the mistress of the powerful and sinfully sexy, William ‘Spike’ Giles. But their red-hot liaisons are nothing but a way of fulfilling their natural sexual needs. Spike needs a woman in his bed, but isn't interested in a relationship, and after losing the love of her life, Buffy’s not after any kind of long-term involvement. The arrangement they have works for both of them as neither are looking for love. So when their feelings start to change, they both cut and run…
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other, Character Death, Freaky/Kinky, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes
Word count: 27067 Read: 30002
Published: 10/31/2006 Updated: 11/30/2006

1. Prologue/Chapter 1 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 12] Liked (2358 words)
Since my first fic was not so well received, it has been deleted and replaced by this. I hope this satisfies and makes you review (positive ones this time!)

2. Chapter 2 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 14] Liked (1436 words)
Couldn't wait for the reviews so I thought I'd add another chapter for you to read - hope you like it.

3. Chapter 3 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 9] Liked (2121 words)
Thanks for the amazing reviews guys! I’m so happy to hear that you love Spuffy in my story as much as I do. Fellow writers will know that reviews only make you write faster, so here’s another chapter for y’all. Sorry for the lack of spuffiness in this chapter but I will make up for it in the next. Also sorry for writing about Buffy’s heart-aching love for Angel. But seeing as this is a Spuffy fic, you just know her love for Spike is gonna be even better.

4. Chapter 4 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 11] Liked (1677 words)
Sorry for the delay in posting...my job is pretty stressful right now so I've hardly had a moment to write. Plus I've had some issues with this chapter - there were parts I just wasn't happy with. But its all sorted now and here for you to read. I hope you like - some peeps have said they wanted to see how Buffy and Spike act outside the bedroom and I hope the end of this chapter satisfies you - if not there will be more I promise. Please review - I do appreciate all of you who have reviewed - it make me write even faster. So thanks and enjoy...p.s. for those of you wanting to know more about the Spike/Dru/Ethan triangle watch out for the next chapter as I plan to reveal a little more...

5. Chapter 5 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 11] Liked (1345 words)
Yay! I’ve got another chapter finished. This one was a lot easier to write, though the end was a little challenging. Hope you like and please review. In the next chapter, I’m skipping on a few months to get some more Spuffy…

6. Chapter 6 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 9] Liked (1769 words)
Please forgive me for not posting in ages. In my defence, I'm training to be a teacher and the workload is piling up at the moment. Also, I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to happen to Buffy and Spike in this chapter, but I'm hoping y'all like what I've come up with...please review, it helps loads!

7. Chapter 7 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 10] Liked (1477 words)
Yay! I seem to be on a roll...and now I've said that I'll prob be struck down with a case of writer's block knowing my luck. I've now got my head around what I'm planning for the next few chapters so hopefully they won't take too long to post. Hope you enjoy and please review!

8. Chapter 8 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 13] Liked (1417 words)
Ok, no writer's block for me - this is great. I love Spuffy. And just to confirm, I guarantee that there will be no Spike/Cordy in this story. Cordelia's role in my fic is only as a friend and maybe as a tool for making Buffy jealous. Enjoy this update and thanks for all the reviews!!

9. Chapter 9 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 16] Liked (1681 words)
I just can't stop writing - great for my readers I know, but not so good when I forget to mark my pupils' homework! Oh well, more Spuffy is the cure I feel. Just to warn you, there's a bit of kink at the end of the chapter, so if that's not your thing, I'm sorry, but if Joss can do kinky Spuffy then why shouldn't I?

10. Chapter 10 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 21] Liked (1767 words)
After my amazing performance over the weekend I guess I shouldn't feel bad about making you all wait to read this chapter...except I do! Your reviews mean so much to me with this being my first fic and all so I'm gonna try and keep as much on top of it as I can - plus I'm dying see how it ends as well. Anyways this chapter is huge in terms of importance to the story - this is where things start to heat up (angst wise I mean - how much hotter can they get Spuffy wise I hear you cry!) It was also a very difficult chapter to write - I knew how I wanted it to end, but getting there was a bit of a trial. So read on and enjoy the fruit of my labor - and review also thanx!!!

11. Chapter 11 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 15] Liked (1320 words)
Another day...another update. Hope you like this one!

12. Chapter 12 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 14] Liked (1994 words)
Be prepared for much angst in this chapter - it was hard to write. But there's light at the end of the tunnel, I promise! Enjoy and please review!!!

13. Chapter 13 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 19] Liked (2158 words)
This chapter was a bit of a trial which is why its taken a bit longer to post. I had part of Buffy and Spike's conversation planned in my head but it was a little more difficult getting it down on paper as it were. Please let me know what you think.

14. Chapter 14 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 20] Liked (1513 words)
Ok, this is a bit of a short chapter I know, but the next one is going to be the last one *sob sob* so that will be longer. Please review!

15. Chapter 15 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 14] Liked (1940 words)
This is it guys...apart from the epilogue of course. I have loved writing this story and I am truly grateful to all of you who have reviewed. This has been a great experience writing my first fic and I can't wait to start another one. Peace out.

16. Epilogue by jamesgirl [Reviews - 27] Liked (1094 words)
And to finish...