[Reviews - 14] LikedPrinter
Summary: AU. A husband buried in his work. A wife neglected. A best friend more than happy to accommodate certain needs. A story of betrayal, neglect, forbidden fruit, and the lengths someone will go to for the person they love.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1674 Read: 1696
Published: 11/04/2006 Updated: 11/04/2006

1. Caught by angelic_amy [Reviews - 14] Liked (1674 words)
Disclaimer: This story is inspired by and contains characters from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," a series that is wholly the intellectual property of Mutant Enemy, Twentieth Century Fox and Joss Whedon. This story is written without permission, with no intent of infringement or expectation of profit. I am not making any money from this! No commercial and/or trade purpose is intended to infringe the copyrights registered by official parties.



Hello everyone! It's been ages since I've posted something here but I am delighted to announce that the muse decided to pay a visit and something new was born. I haven't abandonned my WIP's, and they will be updated, but I had to write what the muse demanded. I hope you like this.

I'm taking a bit of a leap here with this fic, so any and all encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

Quick read through by the lovely Sue. Thanks sweetie!