Spike ran his fingers lightly across Buffy’s shoulders and down her sides, seeking the catches that were holding her chainmail tunic closed. His sensitive fingertips found and undid them, then slipped the shimmering mass of silver links from her slender form. He turned to the chair beside the dresser and draped the tunic over the back of it.

“Nicely done,” Buffy murmured, her eyes slowly roaming across the exposed alabaster flesh of Spike’s back.

“Thank you Mistress.” Spike said with a tender smile, turning back to Buffy and kneeling at her feet. “Let me remove your boots for you.” He ran his hands from her ankles up her legs to the tops of her boots, which were snuggly fitted around her upper thighs.

Buffy slid her fingers through the lightly-gelled swirls of hair adorning the top of Spike’s head, murmuring her appreciation of its texture. She giggled softly as Spike’s fingers danced along the tops of her boots, tickling her inner thighs.

Spike skimmed his fingers lightly around to the back of Buffy’s thighs and tugged on the tied laces that held her boots tightly closed. He chuckled to himself as he heard Buffy’s gentle giggle in response to his light tickling. Dipping his fingers beneath the laces, he gently loosened them, watching with avid eyes as the leather slipped gently down Buffy’s thighs, baring her smooth skin.

Buffy sighed in appreciation as the restricting leather of her boots was loosened and slipped down her legs to pool around her calves. She placed one hand on Spike’s shoulder to brace herself, and as he tugged each boot off, she lifted her foot enough for him to slip them off completely.

Spike placed the boots by the same chair the tunic was on, without moving from his kneeling position, making it quite a show of stretching. He flicked a glance upwards and caught the look of heat in Buffy’s eyes as she watched his muscles flex beneath his pale skin. He rose smoothly to his feet, lightly trailing his hands up the outer curves of her body. Upon reaching her shoulders, he paused and smiled softly, before raising his hands to her hair, and removing her circlet. He turned away and placed it gently on the dresser.

As Spike turned away, Buffy raised her hands to her head and loosened her hair, sighing softly in gentle pleasure. With her eyes, she traced the planes of his back, admiring the fluid way he moved.

Spike turned back to Buffy and with a gentle smile, asked “Shall I help you out of your gown now Mistress?”

“Not yet Spike. First I want you to strip. I want to see your sexy body displayed for my viewing pleasure.” Buffy smiled, and traced her index down the center of Spike’s chest.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“You don’t think she’ll hurt Spike, do you?” Tara quietly asked.

“No, she won’t hurt him. I have a feeling that Spike will be able to handle whatever might happen. In fact he might even enjoy it.” Methos said, exchanging a smirking glance with Cassandra.

Before anyone else could speak, Anya tossed in her two cents. “It IS a well known fact that vampires like pain. We did establish that fact earlier. So I am sure that he can help her work off any remaining tensions her torture of Angel may have caused.”

Willow sat up straight, a look of astonished embarrassment on her face. “I think we had better put a silencing spell on the basement then. After all, we don’t need to hear what they may do, and it is bound to be noisy, and it might not be good for people to hear it…” Willow trailed off, blushing as everyone looked at her.

“Based on what I heard the other morning when I came in, it might indeed be best to cast a silencing spell.” Giles yanked off his glasses and rubbed them on the hem of his sweater.

Cassandra grinned and said, “Already taken care of. Or hadn’t you noticed that we haven’t heard anything since that last scream?” She nodded her head at Joyce and continued, “I think it is safe for everyone to get some sleep. I’ll take first watch, just to be on the safe side if someone from the council tries anything.”

“Okay,” Joyce said, standing up. “Willow and Tara, you girls take the spare room. Xander and Anya, the couch is yours.”

Methos interrupted, “I suppose Giles will be staying with you in your room then?” He winked at Joyce, enjoying the way she blushed.

“Actually no, Rupert will be in Dawn’s room, and she will be bunking with me.” Joyce said as she slapped the back of Methos’ head. “There is a cot in the den that you and Cassandra can switch off on at watch change.”

Methos nodded and stood up. “Okay then, I suggest we all try and get some sleep. If I know Mother the way I think I do, we are gong to need it.”

Everyone stood and made their respective ways to their assigned sleeping places. Methos and Cassandra stayed behind to clean the dining room and kitchen, and then Methos sought out the cot and proceeded to nap, while Cassandra quietly paced around the house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Spike toed off his boots, his eyes never leaving Buffy’s. His hands unfastened and then tugged his belt from its loops and made as if to drop it on the floor, but was forestalled by Buffy.

“I think I’ll take that,” Buffy said. “Never know when it might come in handy.”

Spike handed Buffy his belt, and then slowly unfastened his pants, pushing them off and exposing his hardened cock to her hungry eyes.

“MMMmmm. Now that is what a girl likes to see.” Buffy purred softly as Spike stepped from his jeans and used his left foot to push them under the dresser. “Oh no Spike. You need to bend over and pick those up.”

Spike bent over and reached for his jeans. His fingers hand just closed over the material when Buffy delivered a stinging blow to his naked ass with is own belt. He straightened up in surprise and turned to her, catching the mischievous twinkle in her eye.

“I told you the belt would come in handy.” Buffy shrugged and motioned to the chair. “Put your jeans there and then come here and help me remove my gown.”

Spike placed his jeans on the chair and turned to Buffy, his cock bouncing with each movement. He raised his hands to the wide belt she wore, smiling when Buffy turned around and presented her back to him, so he could reach the buckles holding the belt closed. As he removed the belt, he noticed that the gown seemed to be nothing more than a simple sheet of fabric wrapped around Buffy and held in place with the belt and silver brooches on her shoulders. He turned to the dresser to place the belt on it, and when he had turned back, Buffy was once more facing him, the material swirling around her body as if it was alive. He raised his hands to her shoulders and removed the brooches one at a time. As the gown fell, exposing her to his gaze, he swallowed hard and reached behind him with trembling hands to place the jeweled pins on the dresser.

Buffy stepped out of the puddle of fabric and reclined on the bed, her only remaining garment was the miniscule black thong she wore. She crooked a finger at Spike, beckoning him to her.