Spike swallowed hard, his eyes burning a path across the exposed Slayer stretched across his bed. He stalked towards her, his cock throbbing as it hardened beneath her molten gaze.

“Do you remember what you promised me, Spike?” Buffy asked as she ran the fingertips of her right hand up and down between her breasts. “Do you?”

His eyes following the path of her fingers, Spike cleared his throat and huskily asked, “Which promise was that Love?”

“Well I guess it was more of a promise to yourself but you did mention it to me, and it’s about me, or at least done to me, so I guess it’s also a promise to me…” Buffy rambled before trailing off with a small giggle.

Spike paused at the end of the bed, one eyebrow arched in query. “What are you blathering on about?”

In answer, Buffy slid both hands down her body and stroked herself through the thin material of her thong. “Are you saying you don’t remember?” She slipped one finger beneath the fabric and stroked her clit.

With his eyes fastened on Buffy’s fingers, Spike let a rumbling growl fill his chest. “Not saying I don’t remember, was just asking for a little clarification…” Spike knelt on the end of the bed and slid his hands up Buffy’s legs. “And I think you’ve cleared up my confusion quite nicely…” He inhaled deeply and savored the scent of her arousal.

“Well then. Since you are no longer confused…” Buffy smirked at him, “How about you fulfill that promise? Or do I need to spell it out for you?”

“Maybe you should, just so I don’t do something you don’t want me to do.” Spike said as his hands massaged the muscles in Buffy’s thighs.

“Very well, just so everything is completely clear.” Buffy dropped the smirk and moved her hands back up her body, until they were stretched over her head. “I want you to rip off my thong and put that mouth of yours to good use. I want that tongue of yours inside my pussy. Is that clear enough for you Spike?

“Yes Mistress, clear as a bell.” Spike slid his hands up and grasped the sides of Buffy’s thong, and with a sharp tug, ripped the delicate fabric from her body, revealing her smooth, wet core to his hungry eyes.

Buffy spread her legs and arched her back. “What are you waiting for? An engraved invitation?” Her voice held an impatient edge to it.

Without saying a word, and keeping his eyes locked on Buffy’s, Spike lowered his head and ran his tongue lightly over her hairless slit. He was rewarded by a gasp issuing from Buffy’s mouth and an arching of her hips. Using his fingers, Spike parted her lower lips, exposing her wet hole to the tender ministrations of his agile tongue. He gave an involuntary lurch of his hips as the tangy sweet flavor danced in his mouth. “Oh god, Love. You taste absolutely divine.” Spike murmured as he licked all around her hole, never quite penetrating and teasing her clit with barely felt licks.

Buffy slid her fingers into the softly curling hair on Spike’s head, lightly scratching his scalp. “Suck my clit Spike; I need you to suck it!”

Spike wrapped his lips around Buffy’s clit and gently sucked on it while sliding the middle finger of his left hand into her pussy. He set up a rhythmic sucking and slid 2 more fingers into her, timing his thrusts with his sucking.

Digging her nails into his scalp, Buffy arched her hips upwards as she pressed Spike’s head harder into her crotch. “Oh fuck yes!” Buffy screamed as Spike’s fingers stroked over her g-spot, causing her internal muscles to clench in anticipation.

Spike groaned to himself as he felt Buffy’s pussy tighten around his fingers. He pulled them out and then added a fourth as he drove them back in harshly, gently biting her clit at the same time.

Buffy’s hips came flying off the bed as her world shattered around her, the force of her orgasm causing stars to appear before her eyes and a scream to issue from her throat. As she gently floated back down from her peak, she felt Spike still licking at her pulsating hole, lapping up her flowing juices.

Spike was in oral heaven, Buffy’s thick orgasmic juices coating his face as he licked her clean, a rumbling purr having taken up residence in his chest. He shoved his tongue into her opening, as far as he could and licked her clean. When he lifted his head, Buffy had a dazed but hungry look in her eyes.

“On your back Spike,” Buffy said as she gazed on Spike’s face. “I need to feel you deep inside.” Buffy shakily raised herself up on her elbows and then collapsed back down. “On second thought… muscles don’t want to work…” Grasping the back of Spike’s neck with one hand, Buffy pulled him up. “Come up here Spike, I need you. I need to feel you.”

“As my lady wishes,” Spike said with a gentle smile. He slid his way up her body, until his hips were cradled between her thighs and his rock-hard cock was pressing against her pussy.

Buffy wrapped her arms and legs around Spike, holding him to her, reveling in the feel of his lean, muscular body on her own. “Oh this feels so nice,” Buffy hummed, luxuriating in the coolness of his skin.

“I know what will feel just as nice,” Spike whispered in her ear. “Let me in love.” He gave a gentle circular thrust of his hips, causing a moan to catch in the back of Buffy’s throat.

Buffy snaked one hand down between their bodies, and wrapped her fingers around Spike’s cock. “MMMmmm, I know this will feel sooooo good inside me.” Buffy gave his cock a slight squeeze as she positioned the head at the entrance to her core. “Come in Spike. Put your cock inside my aching pussy.”

Pushing gently forward, Spike slid his cock partway into her channel and groaned at the feel of her tight, wet heat surrounding him. “Gonna make you feel so good love, make you scream.” As he said this, he slid his cock deeper into Buffy, until he was buried to the hilt. “I could just stay here all day...” Spike trailed off with a small moan, his eyes locked on Buffy’s as he braced himself on his forearms.