Spike led Buffy up the stairs, intent on taking her to her room for some much needed rest. Of course he also had something else in mind, before they slept.

Buffy, however, detoured down the opposite direction, pausing outside a closed door, before knocking softly. “Air aelaeseirol ojae?” she asked softly.

The door opened slightly and the bright green eyes of the elven warrior met Buffy’s gaze. His lips quirked into a smile, and he nodded slightly. “Pamela air maedol bryn. Sal o thys sajol tasi os caes.”

Buffy smiled back and replied, “Shi eisi eir kyl sai kaer mysti vaer byrn. Sher pyl caerorari sai shaji iar ais o baer eileirol.” With a nod, she turned away from the door and headed back to Spike, hearing the door shut and the click of the lock.

“What was that all about love? I didn’t understand a word of it.” Spike asked, his head cocked to one side.

“Nothing much, just asking if they were okay, and letting them know to wake me if they needed anything.” Buffy said with a shrug.

Spike nodded and kept walking; he could hear quiet whispers from behind the door. Pamela's voice sounded soft and content from the tone. A giggle rang out and Spike grinned.

Buffy rolled her eyes. "It's always the same when Mora visits. Everyone's at it for weeks."

"Shall we join them?" Spike asked, raising one eyebrow.

Spike closed and locked the door behind him as he followed Buffy into their room. He didn’t know what was going on, but he knew that he wanted to get her naked as soon as possible. Hell, not even necessarily completely starkers, just enough for access. With his eyes fastened to her luscious arse, encased in her black leather pants, he followed her as if in a trance. His hands started on the buttons of his own shirt,”Fuck this," he said ripping the material before grabbing Buffy and throwing her on the bed. Talons grew out of his fingers in place of his nails and he shredded the leather.

"HEY! Those were my favourite pants!" Buffy shrieked as she felt them ripped from her body. She retaliated by extending her own talons and shredding his beloved black denim jeans.

Buffy didn't have much time to say anything else as Spike pounced on her, holding her down to the bed. He growled and the noise went straight to her womb, and Spike could smell her musk in the air.

"My Lady likes it a little rough at times? Maybe it's your turn to be the sub."

"You think you have what it takes to make me submit?" Buffy asked with a smirk.

"I know I do," he growled, then started tickling her mercilessly.

"EEP!" Buffy started squirming in attempt to dislodge Spike's tickling fingers. "Noooo!" She started giggling almost uncontrollably, and decided to retaliate by lightly running her sharp nails across Spike's muscular buttocks.

A low rumbling growl spilled forth from Spike’s lips when he felt the tips of Buffy’s nails lightly score the skin on his arse. “Playing with fire little girl.”

“Fire pretty...” Buffy whispered softly before arching up to gently kiss him.

Spike took an unneeded breath, "Fire consumes," he whispered huskily.

"Any time," Buffy told him, turning her head to give him access to her throat.

With a minuscule shake of his head, Spike slipped into his vampiric visage, his amber eyes locked on Buffy’s vulnerable throat, the veins throbbing in time to her heartbeat. Lowering his head, he rumbled in her ear, “Are you sure love?”

Buffy slipped one if her hands up to caress the short hairs on the back of his neck, before gently tugging him closer to her neck. “Very sure, absolutely positively sure, so sure that I’m positive the world could end and I would still be sure.”

A chuckle escaped Spike’s lips as he pulled back and looked into her eyes. “Then let’s do this right...” With a deft twist of his hips, he settled between Buffy’s thighs, the head of his engorged cock pressing lightly against her wet opening. Rubbing himself against her, he dropped his mouth to her throat and ran his roughened tongue across her pulse point.

Buffy started to mewl softly, arching against Spike, trying to impale herself on him, but to no avail. Just as she reached the point where she was tempted to flip him over, he did something that caused a loud shriek to rip from her mouth.

Spike felt Buffy tense beneath him, and knew it was time. With a feral snarl he plunged his cock into Buffy’s tight pussy, ripping through her restored virginity; at the same time as his fangs ripped into the thin skin of her throat, piercing her carotid artery. He bucked as the rich blood hit the back of his throat. He could feel it flooding into his body. Spike growled and bit a little deeper, not drinking but holding Buffy still with fangs and talons as his cock began to take her.

Buffy fought slightly, and then relaxed under him, allowing her mate to take control. That subtle surrender was all spike needed.
He drove into her, hard, forcing her over the edge into a quick orgasm before taking his time to build the next one in her body.

~*~*~*~*~

Tara and Willow went up the broad stairway hand in hand. They had seen and heard so much in the last few hours.

"I wonder if she would be willing to teach me?" Tara whispered.

"Who?"

"Elvara, she knows so much about the Goddesses, I was wondering if she would teach me about it,"

"I'm sure we could ask her, but not tonight," Willow giggled.

Tara smiled shyly. "No, not tonight."

Willow turned and kissed her passionately before skipping off to the room they shared.

~*~*~*~*~

Wolf prowled around the Mews House. He knew that Haakon and Elvara had returned earlier and could hear them as they loved one another. They had forgotten even a basic silencing spell. His feral face grinned, barring his teeth.

There was the pad of paws behind him and Fahr appeared at his side. The two weres went back to being human.

"I can smell her," Fahr said. "She's growing up so quickly. It's going to be a hard few years. How did you cope?"

Wolf looked at his friend. "It's always worse when Mora has been around, but just let Katla's scent wash over you and it will help. Feel how happy she is just to have you close. You will know when the time is right to take her as your true mate. Nordlys and I have chosen the week before she goes to University; after her mother has bound us one to the other."

Fahr nodded his understanding. "Just a few short years then for me."

Turning back into their true shapes the two males made their way upstairs and curled up beside the bed that contained their mates and Dawn.

~*~*~*~*
Haakon interwove his fingers with Elvara's and raised her hand to his lips.

"You truly are My Lady now," he whispered.

"No regrets?" Elvara asked, raising her eyes to his.

Green eyes gazed deeply into brown. “I love you, My Lady. And I have for years. This is, truly, a dream come true for me. I will honour and cherish you for the rest of our lives. I promise you that.”

Linking his fingers with her he led her back to the mews house and the bedroom they had shared for five years. Elvara went to open the door but Haakon stopped her.

“It's traditional for me to carry you,” he reminded her in a voice full of emotion. Haakon lifted Elvara into his arms and kissed her deeply as he carried her across the threshold of her room. A bottle of Cristal Rose sat in a wine cooler, with two flutes beside it and a bouquet of roses rested in the centre of the bed.

“I will have to thank Draco tomorrow,” Haakon said as he laid his precious burden in the centre of the bed. He started to unbutton the front of her blouse, kissing each part of her skin as it was exposed to the air. Freeing a breast from its confines he suckled on her nipple causing Elvara to arch off the bed. His hand freed her other breast, strong fingers playing with the bud until it stood hard and proud in his sight.

“I can't wait to see you feed my child from your body, Even the thought turns me on.”

His hands undid the zip that held up her trousers and he pulled them off of her legs, taking her knickers at the same time. Elvara undid the front clasp of her bra and shrugged it off before lying back down on the bed like some sort of sacrifice.

Haakon knelt up between her legs and stripped off his shirt. Elvara drank in the sight of the beautiful man above her. It never grew old. The temple tattoos ran up one arm and across his chest. She knew them better than the ones that decorated her own body. Haakon undid his own jeans and allowed Elvara to push them passed his hips. He kicked them the rest of the way with his legs. His erection stood proudly out from his body, the tip already leaking precum.

Haakon looked across at Elvara and smiled, she actually seemed nervous.

“Do you want this?” he asked softly. “Do you want to carry my child? My son?”

“More than anything. I dreamed of it for years, but never believed it could happen. I have had the two daughters that are normal for my position. I didn't dare hope...”

Haakon leaned in and kissed her. It started gently, a reassuring kiss, but as their lips touched he could feel the fire start to build in his groin. She had been his muse, his dream since he had first seen her as a boy. He had fallen in love with her then, and nothing had changed in the last twenty years. She was still as beautiful as she had been in the early days. Her hair untouched by time, her skin flawless. Age had merely added depth and richness to her appearance.

Elvara sat up slightly and licked the fluid from the flesh. She always loved the taste of it. Salty and masculine. She would have taken him deep into her mouth, but Haakon needed to be inside of her. To be making love to her, possessing her body with his. He needed to feel her around his cock as he buried himself inside her depths.

“Later,” he whispered as he pushed her back down. “I need you.” A hand snaked between them and he tested her readiness to accept him. She was so wet; he could smell her wonderful musk as he moved her nether lips apart.

Haakon lined himself up and allowed the tip of his cock to sink into her welcoming depths. He knew his lady well. She always needs a few seconds to become accustomed to his girth. Her eyes widened at the first intrusion, then began to cloud over as he moved his hips in the age old dance, letting her body drag him further and further in.

“Rakastan sinua, kuningatarni.” (I love you, My queen)

Elvara kissed him, her tongue caressing his as she let herself be taken by this incredible man. Haakon angled his thrusts so that they hit the elusive spot within her body. He could feel her legs around his hips, pulling him deeper and deeper. She moaned as he hit her cervix on the deepest of thrusts. His pubic bone massaging her clit each time he moved.

Elvara moaned and groaned as he pushed her higher and higher. She could feel the orgasm approaching and knew it would be a strong one. Haakon moved sharply and she saw lights behind her closed eyes, her hands spasmed as she dug her nails into his back. The shock of the sudden pain sent him over the edge and he sent spurt after spurt of thick seed into her welcoming and fertile body. He could feel her womb drink it up greedily, sucking him dry.

Elvara relaxed into a torpor, and wrapped her arms around her beloved Soturi, pulling him in close.

He was still inside her when they both fell asleep, his head resting on her breast, her legs wrapped around his. . He didn't see the warm red glow settle onto his lady's abdomen and settle into her body as the new life started within her.

~*~*~*~*~

Giles could smell breakfast being cooked as he came downstairs from the room he shared with Joyce. He felt a little stiff after all the exertions the night before. Joyce was soaking in the bath and had told him to fetch her a coffee. He didn't mind running around after her occasionally. Especially after the night she had given him.

Unexpectedly it wasn't Elvara wielding the frying pans, but Methos and Spike. There was another, unknown male sitting with Draco, helping himself to the pancakes that were piled high on the table.

“I'd leave some for the children, Mor. You really don't want Nordlys shouting at you again” Methos grinned.
The handsome man laughed. “Once was enough. How is the little termagant?”

“Happy and with her life-mate. She's heading for university this year, early.” Methos answered as he piled another plate high with crispy bacon and sausages.

“And her mother?”

Giles could hear the softness that had appeared in the stranger's voice.

“Is her mother well?”

“Very well. Elvara is happier than ever,” There was warning in Methos' tone. “Despite the energy she expelled yesterday she is happy. Mor, please,”


“What is spoken between the Priestess and me is for us to know and not you, Immortal,” Mor growled

Draco echoed the growl but it seemed to be directed at the new arrival and not Methos. The Elder God said something in a language Giles had never heard before, and the other man replied.

“Morning, Watcher,” Spike called out alerting the men already in the kitchen to his arrival.

“I've come for coffee,” Giles explained.

Spike waved a hand in the direction of the machine. “It's all set up. Help yourself and tell Joyce that breakfast will be ready in about ten minutes, would you?”

Giles nodded and made his way back upstairs. Joyce was just brushing her hair in front of the mirror when he opened the door. She smiled her thanks as he handed her the steaming mug.

“Is Elvara down already?” she asked.
“No, Spike and Methos are cooking and there is a stranger here. He seemed, I don't know, different. Draco knew him and said something in a language I have never even heard before.” Giles kissed Joyce's neck.
“A stranger? What did he look like?” she asked as she sprayed a bit of perfume on and checked her reflection one last time.

“Male, longish dark hair, olive skin, good looking I suppose,” Giles told her.

Joyce's face broke out into a grin. “I wonder if it could possibly be...” she kissed Giles' cheek as she hurried from the room and ran downstairs. Giles followed more slowly.

He could hear the squeals of delight as he descended the last step.

The man had his arms wrapped securely around Joyce's waist and was hugging her closely. The look on his face was one of pleasure bordering on desire.

“Mor, Stop it,” Joyce laughed. “I can feel you.”

A second squeal and Elvara was running over to the new arrival. She stopped short of him, waiting for his signal.

The man let go of Joyce with one arm, and held it out for Elvara.

“Two beautiful women in my arms, what more could I want?” he asked the men in general. “Maybe them in my bed?”

Haakon clenched his jaw, hard.
“Behave, Mor.” Joyce slapped his arm, causing the man to laugh.
Elvara's reaction wasn't what he expected. She stood quietly, her head bowed. “By your command, Great One,” she whispered.
Immediately the whole of Mor's body language changed. He signalled to Haakon who moved to Elvara's side. Giles was curious enough to get closer to listen in.

The man had put his hand on Elvara's shoulder and the other to lift her chin.

“Not a command, child. Never as a command.” He took Haakon's hand in his and placed it on top of Elvara's “To this man, and this man alone, I relinquish my prior claim.” Their hands seemed to glow for a few seconds.

“How many Gods are going to bless your union, Little Sister?” Cassie asked from the doorway. “Most people make do with a priest in a church, but not you. You get one of the elder god's to do it, then one of the younger. Are you going to ask Mora for her blessing as well?”

Elvara didn't answer, she just blushed.

“My sister can give her own blessings to my beloved and treasured Elvara,” the man, God! said. “I should have taken you as my own all those years ago,” he added to the blushing woman. “But I'm glad I didn't. I could never have made you as happy as this man has.” He turned to Haakon, “But you upset her and I will have you praying for death.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Giles looked puzzled, and Spike could almost smell his confusion.

“What's up, Watcher?” he asked as he slid another plate onto the table.

“Prior Claim? I've never heard the term before.”

Spike raised one eyebrow and put on his best, educated accent.

“In medieval times, there was a reason a king wanted a virgin for his bride. Any man she'd been with before had a prior claim to her body. Couldn't be done for adultery if she'd already been with the guy; and he could come back at any time. Widows and virgins only,” he explained.

“So Mor..?” he wanted to ask the question but was unsure how to phrase it.

“Mor, Male personification of sex and sensual love was Elvara's first lover, yes. |Now if you've any more incredibly personal questions about my family,” Buffy answered as she came into the room.

Giles blushed and stammered, “I didn't mean, what I mean to say is. Oh Shit!”

“Yep, that just about covers it nicely,” Spike smirked as he handed Buffy a coffee.

~*~*~*~*~*

Elvara took over the kitchen as soon as the clearing up had been done by Giles and Xander. The priestess had a gentle glow about her as she started to prepare lunch for all the residents of Belgrave Square. She seemed to automatically cater for all the different diets that were needed. Weres, elves, immortals, vegetarians and carnivores alike would find something they liked on the table.

Xander happily helped carry plates and cutlery to the table as Elvara handed over dishes to whoever happened to be nearest. She didn't differentiate between human and god. Draco was told to carry a dish straight from the oven, his hands impervious to the heat.

“And what have you got for me?” purred a voice in Elvara's ear.

She turned to grin at Mor. “The prawns and lobster on ice. That should cool you down,” she said with a smile.

Mor barked out a laugh. “Yes, my darling,” he told her grabbing the platter and heading for the huge dining room.

“He's still flirting,” Haakon commented as he waited his turn to carry something through.

“He will always do that. When I'm a hundred he will still flirt. I don’t think he knows how to talk to a woman without making some comment to her.” Elvara kissed her husband softly. Husband. What a wonderful word. After all these years she could call him husband.

Lunch was filled with laughter. Mor flirted outrageously with all the women, Pamela blushed and the elf growled at him, but the Younger God ignored the protective male.

Buffy and Cassie gave Elvara a very pointed look when she refused the lobster.

"I thought it was your favourite," Joyce said in a puzzled voice.

"It is," Elvara lowered her eyes slightly, and then looked pointedly at Haakon; who was grinning wildly.

Joyce noticed that the handsome warrior was holding Elvara's hand, which was lying on her lower stomach.

"No shell fish or soft cheeses for you for the next nine months then," Joyce echoed the smiles on the other women's faces.

Willow and Tara helped clear the table, making Xander carry his fair share. The young man wondered into the kitchen, hi hands full of dirty dishes.

Xander placed his burden on the table and looked back into the dining room. Elvara and Haakon were standing very close to one another. A bomb could have gone off and they wouldn't have noticed.

“I get he loves her, and I get she's special; but he looks at her like she is the most beautiful woman in the world,” Xander said quietly. He was trying to understand.

Draco and Mor looked at one another for a few seconds, Anya and Willow just knew that were communicating with one another on a level no human could comprehend.

“Boy, come here,” Draco ordered.

Xander trotted over like a puppy, Spike snorted.

“Let me show you what we see when we look at Elvara.” He laid a hand on the young man's forehead and drew it over his eyes. He then turned him to look at the lovers.

Xander fought the urge to shield his eyes, Elvara glowed, literally glowed. The love she felt for the man in front of her shone out like a beacon in the darkness. Tendrils reached out to those around her, wrapping themselves around her family, protecting them and loving them. He watched as she automatically healed the minor aches and pains that they still had, almost unconsciously soothing their souls at the same time.
“And when she makes love with you, to you, her power is a hundred times greater, you are bathed in it, even as a god it empowered me,” Mor explained; his eyes became unfocused as his memories over him.
"Once every twenty generations or so comes one who is that pure. Add to that the fact her body has housed a goddess since she was a child; and you are left with a shining one, someone who evil literally cannot corrupt. Her soul is as pure as they can be on earth; her son will be a remarkable man, one who will change a lot of attitudes just by being." Draco continued.

Xander nodded his understanding, the demon inside of him seeing Elvara as pack for the first time. Xander looked back for one last glimpse of Elvara's true self, "No wonder he loves her. I hope she forgives me for my stupidity,"

“She already has.” Draco touched Xander chest lightly. “She sees what is in here, what really is. Only sometimes what she sees conflicts with what she feels.

Xander ducked his head and smiled sheepishly. “Pesky feelings... more trouble than they are worth sometimes.”
"Try saying sorry, or do what I do and make her a cup of tea. It's worked for the best part of twenty years."

"I give her presents," Mor told him sagely. "Last time I messed up, I bought her that pretty house in France."

“Tea, I can do tea. ‘Cause the Xan-man is not of the major money having.” Xander said with a wry grin.
Joyce placed a gentle hand on Xander’s shoulder and murmured softly. “Why don’t you use what you are good at and make her something? She mentioned the other day that the posts on her Osberg Loom have splintered.”
Xander’s eyes widened and then narrowed in thought. “I’ll need to see it, but I’m sure I can come up with something...” he wandered off, deep in thought, plans already forming.

"She's always loved hand-made gifts. Said the time was the gift as well as the object," Joyce told him.

"I could find some pictures on the internet," Willow added coming into the conversation.

“There is the workshop at Quernmore, since you will all be moving there shortly.” Draco said with a gleam in his eyes. “I’m sure Wyatt won’t mind if you use his tools.”

"What's an Osberg loom? Why Osberg? Why not a Stockholm loom? They could hear as Xander and Willow wandered off.

Joyce laughed, "We may not see him for days."

Anya looked over at Joyce with a pout. "Neither will I. And I want my Xander-induced orgasms!"

He'll come back happy and more inclined to give you orgasms" Joyce laughed.

"She's been asked to weave some tablet braid for the museum in Stockholm, I'm sure she would love a new loom to do it on." Draco added conspiratorially as Elvara and Haakon headed over.

“It’s been arranged, we’ll be heading out tomorrow.” Haakon said as they neared the small group.
Anya gave a squeak and hurried out of the room, muttering about needing to pack.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Giles watched in awe and admiration at the almost military precision with which the household was packed up, ready for the move. At precisely eleven A.M. two pantechnicon vans pulled up outside the house and within five minutes boxes were leaving. The roar of engines alerted him to the arrival of the cars from the garage. Spike oversaw their loading. Making sure that the Lamboughini suffered no damage.

"Giles, have you had chance to study the portrait or would you like us to take it with us?" Elvara asked as yet another load of belongings headed out of the door.

“I would love to be able to study it some more, if it’s possible.” Giles said with a bit of a sheepish look on his face. “If it’s no bother, I mean.”

“Not a bother at all, we’ll just have it packed in with the rest of Buffy’s stuff.” Elvara motioned to one of the movers and informed him that the portrait would be going as well.

Mid-day saw police arrive on motorbikes. Spike seemed uneasy in their presence, a little nervous of any sort of officialdom.

"We've permission to start through London at twelve thirty precisely. What cars will you be driving?" the inspector was asking. "The helicopters are due at the heliport at One fifteen."

"We'll be riding the bikes. The Chinook can take all of them; it will save having to have the cars picked up. I'm sure Ripper can handle two wheels. Dawn, you're on the back with me. Nordlys and Katla with their mates. Joyce you get either Spike or Giles. Anya, I know you can ride." Buffy started firing off orders, glaring at people when they seemed frozen in place. “Let’s get a move on people. Time and tides wait for no man.” She shared a grin with the inspector. “Not even when they have a police escort!”

Cassie smiled, "I'll take one of the witches on the back with me. The other can go with Methos," she commented as she checked over her own bike.

The inspector waited patiently as everyone sprung into action.

Xander looked in slight trepidation at the rather large bike that Anya was fussing over. He hardly recognised Elvara as she swung leather covered leg over the seat of a 1958 Sunbeam S8.

That's 500 cc of pure magic, that is." Spike was actually purring. "Are you sure you can handle that much machine, little lady?" he asked sarcastically.

Elvara laughed. "Oh yes, and more."

She just grinned even more when Haakon got on the front. "I'll ride," he told her with a kiss, Xander noticed the way Haakon stroked her stomach, almost reverently.

There was a quick wail of the siren, and everyone took their places between the outriders.

Nine bikes set off in close formation with the outriders as escort. Traffic lights turned to green at their approach, other road users were made to wait, and they were even saluted as they went through one complex junction.

At one point a royal car was halted, and a very cross Princess Michael could be seen inside.

Buffy giggled and waved at the fuming personage. She so did like twisting the tails of snobby brats.

The police officer escorting her saluted as Elvara sped past.

The journey took less than half an hour and they were pulling up at the Battersea Heliport. The bikes rode straight onto the dock where the great twin bladed Chinook was waiting for them.

Giles had to admire the ebon and silver livery, even if he was becoming a little used to it.

The bikes were strapped into the cargo bay and the great machine took to the air. Within five minutes a second helicopter had arrived, this time it was a Sea king.

"They normally only take 14, but this one's been converted for 16 and shorter journeys. It's only ninety minutes to Quernmore." Buffy told them as they secured themselves in the seats."

"Are you sure you don't want fighter cover?" the inspector asked one last time.

"No thank you, and thank your team for us, will you. It was kind of them to go to so much trouble." Buffy said with a smile.

The copter lifted effortlessly into the air and carried its passengers through the blue English skies to the splendour of Quernmore Park, and the future that awaited them all.



~*~*~*~*~*~*


Translations:
Air aelaeseirol ojae? - Is everything alright?
Pamela air maedol bryn. Sal o thys sajol tasi os caes. – Pamela is sleeping now. Thank you for taking care of her.
Shi eisi eir kyl sai kaer mysti vaer byrn. Sher pyl caerorari sai shaji iar ais o baer eileirol. - We are all going to get some rest now. But don’t hesitate to wake us if you need anything.

Rakastan sinua, kuningatarni - I love you, My queen


Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to all who have stuck with me for the past few years as this story evolved. I couldnt have done it without your encouragement.

A special thanks to Jamies_Lady, without her poking, prodding, badgering and (sometimes) nagging, this story would never have been finished (or as long as it turned out to be!)