[Reviews - 46] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set after Chosen. Buffy wakes up to find herself in a mental institution with everyone denying the existence of any place called Sunnydale and most definately the reality of demons. Was everything she experienced in the last seven years a fantasy? Where is Spike?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 9087 Read: 8227
Published: 11/06/2006 Updated: 12/19/2006

1. prologue by silly_bint [Reviews - 7] Liked (1124 words)
I wanted to divulge in the notion of real world Buffy with all her BtVS memories. How pivotal was Spike on her development? and other such issues.

2. calling all angels by silly_bint [Reviews - 8] Liked (1303 words)
I will keep adding so please keep reviewing. Spike's POV will become very important as this progresses.

3. catatonic by silly_bint [Reviews - 8] Liked (1052 words)
sorry for the late update. your reviews have amazed me with their interest. THANKYOU SO MUCH. I am typing another three chapters tonight just so there won't be a huge gap between posts.

4. wake up by silly_bint [Reviews - 7] Liked (1187 words)
sorry for the late post. The flu has struck and kept me away from the computer for the last two days. I just want to say thank you to everyone that has reviewed this fic so far. It has been incredible to see the amount of detail and excitement in each review.

5. venting by silly_bint [Reviews - 7] Liked (1502 words)

6. Randy in Rome by silly_bint [Reviews - 9] Liked (2919 words)
I apologise for the hiatus that this fic has been under. Another three chapters will be worked on and ready for posting within the week. Hope you like it. Reviews are always appreciated.