Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm so sorry. I've been really busy for the past while and I've lost my inspiration to write. I swear that I will try to continue and no take extra long breaks.
Chapter:

Buffy brought a package of popcorn into the living room and joined Spike on the couch. She settled herself into the lumpy torture device and placed the steaming bag onto her legs. Spike’s hand unconsciously crept to his side and grab the bag from Buffy’s hands. She squealed in surprise and then grabbed it back. At Spike’s mock pout she tossed Spike some. This started a war that lasted over an hour. It started with throwing popcorn and ended with throwing spoons.

Buffy excused herself to go to her bedroom and sleep but Spike wouldn’t let her go without watching a movie first. She agreed, but only if she could pick. When Spike found out she’d picked ‘Blue Crush’ he immediately regretted letting her decide. While Spike regretfully put the movie in Buffy went in her room to change.

She told herself that it was because her jeans were uncomfortable.

The movie was just about to start when Buffy walked out of her room and sat next to him on the couch. She was in a pink tank top - sans bra, and blue silk shorts.

Spike knew she hadn’t meant to turn him on so he tried to ignore her exposed thigh thin top and turned to watch the movie.

He was so bored that he fell asleep. The credits came on in the end and Buffy looked over at Spike.

“He looks so peaceful when he sleeps.” She whispered to herself. Without thinking she leaned foreword and grazed her lips on his. She jumped back, scared that he’d woken up and sighed when his eyes were still closed. She leaned over and did it again, but harder than she had done before. This time when she’d jumped back, though, Spike was awake and smirking at her.

“That was a nice wake up.” Spike said. Buffy blushed and got off the couch. She nervously walked to her room and quietly said goodnight. Spike stood up and walked over to her closed bedroom door. He opened it quietly and stepped through.

“Spike?” Buffy asked from her bed. Spike strolled over to her and pulled off his shirt. Without her approval, he crawled in next to her, “What are you doing?”

“The couch was uncomfortable. I figured, since you have a nice queen sized bed you felt lonely in that big old space. So I’m here to make it not so lonely.”

“Oh.” Buffy said, “Since I know that your only here to make the bed seem smaller, than be my guest.” She slid father away to allow Spike some room.

“Can I tell you something, Buffy?” He asked.

“Sure.” She answered.

“Your beautiful. You have been since I first saw you strolling down the road, barefoot and shivering.” Spike whispered.

“Your beautiful too, Spike.” Buffy joked nervously.

“In a manly way though, right?” Spike asked. Buffy nodded and slid farther under the covers. Her small feet accidentally touched his and she quickly moved farther away from him. She didn’t trust herself around him at all. Before she had moved too far Spike put his hand on the small of her back and whispered into her ear, “Move back anymore and your going to fall off, Pet.”

“Thanks.” Buffy said as he pulled her against his body.

How am I going to sleep with a very sexy vampire next to me?

“But, Spike….” Buffy said, without thinking she put her hands under the cover, “Something’s poking me…”

Spike’s eyes widened as he felt her small hands clutch his penis. Buffy didn’t move her hand for a few seconds and then let go.

“Oh my goodness, Spike, I’m so sorry…” She pulled the cover over her head.

I cant believe that I just touched Spike’s manly parts…

Spike almost whimpered as she removed her hand.

“I’m so sorry…” She said, muffled by the thickness of the comforter. Spike chuckled at how childish she was being, then joined her underneath the covers.

“Buffy, can I kiss you?” Spike asked, at her small nod he leaned foreword.

First he went with his soft lips brushing against her cautious ones. Even he was scared to go on, so he didn’t. Spike pulled back and refrained a chuckle when he heard her whimper. Buffy grabbed his neck and pulled him close. Surprisingly to both him and her, she attacked his mouth hard.

After a few seconds of awe, Spike kissed her back, matching her brutal tongue and lips. Learning eachother moves and weaknesses. Spikes hands pulled her close then one slid slowly up her shirt to her soft breasts.

Buffy moaned into his mouth, this new feeling strange but not bad. She arched into his palm and he started to knead her breast. Buffy put her hands on Spikes chest and scratched downwards with her nails, stopping only when she felt his the belt of his pants. This time, it was Spike who moaned into her mouth. Buffy felt his erection twitch, begging for more.

But she was scared.

Spike smell her fear along with her arousal. He removed his hands, not wanting to do this with her if she was frightened. Their lips separated and before either could say anything Buffy’s cell phone rang. She grabbed her phone from the side table without leaving Spikes grasp. Buffy opened her phone and put it to her ear.

“Yeah, Giles?” She asked.

“Buffy, It’s about time you come clean.”

“Come clean? Giles, what do you mean?” Buffy asked, thinking the worst.

“It’s about time you fess up about your…status.”

“Giles?” Buffy asked, but he’d already hung up.

“What was that all about?” Spike asked, Buffy still held the beeping phone against her ears.

Before she could answer him they heard a knock at the front door. Spike got off the bed and adjusted his pants so that his erect penis didn’t scare their visitor away. Spike led Buffy into the living room and opened the door. Buffy pushed Spike out of the way so she could see and smiled shyly.

Her old friend from Sunnydale stood there clutching a cross and a bottle of holy water. A voluptuous brunette stood behind him with a stake, a malicious grin on her face.

“Hi, Giles… and Faith, I presume.”





AN: Once again I'm sorry for this. I hadn't meant to take this long. I'm sorry if I lost any of your trust or interest.