Author's Chapter Notes:
Once again, sorry for it taking so long.
Chapter: 14

“Hey, B, we need to talk…” The buxom slayer said, pushing past Buffy and entering the apartment. This angered Spike because: this was a Slayer and her Watcher, and it put Buffy in danger.

“Get out of my house!” Spike warned in a low, menacing tone.

“Settle down, Sexy.” Faith said poking Spike in the side with her stake. Spike started to leap at her, but Buffy pulled him back.

“Spike…” Buffy pleaded.

“Bad Spiky.” Faith whispered into Spikes ear. Buffy growled possessively at the same moment Giles cleared his throat.

“Faith, leave the Master Vampire alone.” Giles said, trying to not piss off Spike.

“Whatever…Ripper.” Faith

“Faith…” Giles said exasperated, “Anyways, Elizabeth…”

“Why don’t you come in.” Buffy offered the older man. He nodded and stepped into the small apartment, “Um… Spike, can you make some tea for Giles and Faith."

“Spike, go. I’ll be fine.” Buffy assured, noticing that the vampire hadn’t left her side.

“I’ll take a soda, if you got any.” Faith said, drooling at Spike’s ass-ets as he walked away.

“What’s going on?” Buffy asked Giles. She was thankful that Spike was temporarily gone and thus incapable of scaring away the man that she’d considered a father figure, “How do you remember? Me and Cordelia were the only ones who should have remembered.”

“So it was, in fact, done by you?” Giles asked, “This… spell?

“I was visited by an old acquaintance. She used to be human, but… she vengeance demon now. ‘Patron saint of all vampires scorned’.” Buffy said as Giles sat down on her orange couch.

“Vampires scorned? You wouldn’t be talking about Chrehalix, are you?” Giles asked.

“That’s her.”

“Oh…” Giles said. Chrehalix was a very known Vengeance demon. She was constantly ruining the Council’s plans and has even killed off some slayers due to some vampires wishes.

“On the phone you said that I needed to come clean… I don’t suppose that meant about me being a Queen Vampire? Because I am. Sorry I lied. I was in denial… Please forgive me, Giles, please?” Buffy asked.

“There are no accounts of Queen Vampires in the Watchers Diary’s. But I spoke to the Watchers council about it and all they told me was to kill you. I was going to go and kill you.” Giles said. Spike had just walked into the living room as Giles said that. Spike vamped out and growled at Giles.

“Stay away from her.” Spike said. He handed Faith her Coke and faith whispered to him,

“Are you on the menu?“

Buffy left her seat on the coffee table and walked over to Spike: partially because he was about to snap at the humans and because she needed to show the Slayer that Spike was hers.

“Shh.” She whispered, hugging him tightly, “It’s okay. If your going to scare the poor old man at least do it when he deserves it.” Buffy turned towards Giles, waiting for him to go on.

“That, fortunately, was when you did the reversal wish.” Giles said. He watched as the Master Vampire put his arms around Buffy’s waist, pulling her towards him.

“You still haven’t explained to me how you remember.” Buffy said, leaning back into Spikes chest.

“Ripper is a smart man. If he’s smart enough to make cereal he’s smart enough to put an anti-spell spell on us.” Faith said.

“Thank you, Faith, for that.” Giles groaned. His slayer‘s big mouth annoyed him to no end, “The spell protects us from potentially harmful spells.”

“Oh…” Buffy said, “Is that all you came here for? That’s a long car ride just to tell me that. There must be something else.”

“There is.” Giles said, he knew that she and her vampire weren’t going to like this part, “I don’t suppose you two know about Wolfram and Hart?”

Buffy and Spike took in a deep breath in unison.

“It brings back really bad memories.” Buffy said, “Please Giles, Spike and I can’t.”

“Elizabeth…” Giles said cleaning his glasses, “Angel -”

“Do you know anything about Angelus?” Buffy asked, instantly calming down when she felt Spikes lips on her neck, “He is possibly the worst vampire that the world has ever seen. For one-hundred and fifty years he dedicated his life to torturing and raping. All the chaos he caused is nothing compared to what you or Faith or anyone has experienced.”

“Even with the soul he’s a malicious prick.” Spike added.

“I am aware of his past. And that is why I believe that he is killing innocents.” Giles said.

“Why an I not surprised.” Buffy whispered, turning her head to stare at Spike. He was busy staring at Giles so Buffy looked back at the elder.

“The council told us that nothing is happening there.” Giles said, “Whereas me and Faith are certain that he’s selling humans to vampires and demons for demonic purposes and rituals.”

“I think the councils working with Wolfram and Hart.” Faith added.

“Isn’t that council suppose to be all about the good?” Buffy asked.

“They aren’t sugar and spice and everything nice.” Faith answered.

“We need your help to bring them down since we don‘t have the councils help.” Giles said, holding his breath and expecting the worst. Buffy felt Spike’s arms tighten around her for support and she smiled.

“I’m in.” Buffy said.

“Thank god.” Giles said letting out a breath that he’d unconsciously been holding.

“Well… It’s late.” Buffy said, stealing a glance at the clock above the TV. She was eager to go back to her room and cuddle with Spike. Giles stood up quickly, "You should go..."

“Yeah. We best be going, come Faith.”

“Why don’t we just crash here.” Faith said bluntly, “Not on this couch, of course. I’m sure she has a bed in that room.” Faith pointed to Buffy’s room and then got off the couch, “I need to invest in one of those.” Faith pointed to the couch, “I’d have all my enemy’s dead in a heartbeat. That’s a killer.” She leaned back and her back cracked.

“Faith, we cant just intrude.” Giles said as he took a step towards the door.

“Of course we can.” Faith said, “I’m stealing your bed, B.”

“I guess were having a sleepover.” Buffy said, not sure how she felt about the Slayer in her home.

Spike was pissed, he knew that they wouldn’t be able to finish what they started an hour before.

Authors Note: Please review?