Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy.
Chapter:

“You comin’, B?” Faith asked from the doorway. Buffy looked at Spike. His expression matched hers: complete and utter confusion, “Aren’t we having a sleepover? We can paint our toenails, have a pillow fight, talk about boys.” Faith finished with a wink in Spike’s direction. This didn’t go unnoticed by the other occupants. Faith shrugged and entered the bedroom.

“Oh! What’s this?” Faith said loudly, her voice echoing through the apartment. Buffy gave Spike a smile, Giles a small nod and hurried off to stop Faith from messing with whatever she was messing with. Faith was on the bed with an old leather book open on her lap, “Whose Isaac?”

“Faith… please don’t read my diary.” Buffy plead. She didn’t want to one moment of complete weakness to be known by the slayer. Faith abided by her wish and placed it on the nightstand.

“You had a major guy problem. D’you wanna talk about it?”

“No. It’s the past. I’d just rather forget it.” Buffy said, she sat at the foot of her bed. Both women sat in mutual silence.

“One minute.” Faith said, she jumped off the bed and stepped out of the bedroom, “Spike… can you, please, make some popcorn for us women… Thanks.” She shut the door behind her and seated herself next to Buffy.

“He was a real Prick, wasn’t he.” Faith asked.

“Yeah.” Buffy answered, “I gave him something important and, turns out he lied the whole time.”

“I know that feeling. My first well…I guess I could call him a boyfriend… anyways, he said that he loved me. So I said ‘okay, let’s have sex’. So we did. That was the only time I let him in, especially that I found out he was screwing my best friend around the same time.” Faith explained. Spike stepped into the room with a bowl of popcorn. He set it on the bed, with a smile from Buffy he knew that she was okay. As long as she was okay, he was okay. Spike shut the door and joined Giles on the couch.

“I’m sorry.” Buffy said, wondering how this woman could still be so strong after an ordeal like that.

“It’s fine.” Faith said, throwing a handful of popcorn into her mouth, “Like you said: It’s the past. I’m five-by-five now. So, about you and Spike. Are you two together?”

“I guess…” Buffy shrugged.

“Well, what have you done?” Faith asked. Buffy felt that, if she could have, her face would have turned bright crimson. Faith smiled at Buffy’s innocent look, “Nothing huh?”

“Well… We have kissed…. And he touched my breasts and I kind of…. Sort of… touched him.” Buffy had never felt more mortified than she had right now.

“That’s a start… But, to let you know, I was doing that in elementary.” Faith said. She unzipped her pants and then pointed at a dresser, “Can I change into something less leather?”

“Go ahead.” Buffy said, turning her head away as Faith started to tug on her pants. A minute later, Faith seated back into her original spot. She had thrown on one of Buffy’s wife beaters and a pair of shorts. Both of which, were stretched to show off her curves.

“Thanks.” Faith said, grateful that she wouldn’t have to wear her sexy outfit to bed, “Now, about your… problem.”

“It’s not a problem…is it?” Buffy asked, Faith couldn’t contain a chuckle.

“Come on, Buffy.” She said, “You were born in the era where girls were prim and proper and… okay, basically blushing virgins. But now, a girl can’t survive and thrive if she act’s like that. You, my dear friend, are a blushing virgin. That only keeps a man’s interest for so long. So, with the help of me… and my other friend, I’m going to make Spike want to jump your bones and he wont give a rats ass who sees.”

Before Buffy could say anything Faith started to chant, “Oh Anyanka, I beseech thee. In the name of all women scorned. Come before me.”

Suddenly the room smelt like fire and a thick black dust filled the air.

“This better not take too long, because I still have an hour until I’m off. And that can make me loose some hard earned human cash - Oh! Faith.”

The veiny demon shook off her demonic form and met Faith in a tight embrace. Buffy recognized this woman as the one she always snuck by in the Magic Box. Faith and Anyanka separated and Faith pointed at Buffy.

“This is Buffy. She needs some help learning how to please Spike.” Faith said.

“I do not.” Buffy said, sounding muck like a child. She still had some dignity left, and she intended on keeping the little bit that was still there. The bedroom door burst open, Spike and Giles stood in the doorway. Both had smelt the odor and came at once to the girls aid.

“Oh… Well, she does have the ‘I’m in desperate need of orgasms’ vibe.” Anyanka said, ignoring the two men completely. Buffy felt like grabbing a stake and ending her life right then and there. To her rescue, Faith pushed the men out of the room with a reassuring smile. She clicked the door locked and joined Anyanka’s side. Buffy didn’t look at either of them, she just stared intently at her hands resting on her legs.

“She needs a makeover and we need to teach her about sex.” Faith said loudly. Buffy’s eyes widened when she realized that Spike might have heard Faith say that… word. The bad word that she didn’t want Spike to hear. That one word that she didn’t know anything about.

“Okay.” Anyanka said, “I’ll be back in a moment. I have to close the store and then I’ll stop at my house and get the supplies.”

Before Anyanka had a chance to poof away, Faith stopped her.

“Don’t forget to bring Hal.” Faith reminded. Anyanka smiled.

“I wont.” With more smoke she disappeared.

“Whose Hal?” Buffy asked.

Faith smiled, “Mr. Hard and Long.”

“Oh…” Buffy replied weakly. She was starting to get a feeling in her stomach that told her that she should have stayed in the living room.

“Now, Anya’s going to be back soon. And she’s going to want a blank canvas, so strip.” Faith ordered, playfully smacking Buffy on her ass.

Yeah, Buffy told herself, she should have stayed on the couch with the British men.


Authors Note: So?... Tell me what you think... Please?