Author's Chapter Notes:
Reviews please?
Spike placed Buffy on the ground and then leaned in for a kiss. Buffy happily agreed, remembering exactly how Faith and she had done it. His tongue begged for entrance, she opened up for him. After a couple minutes Spike added in another pleasure for her: his hands traced her sides to stop at the curve under her breasts.

“Let me, Baby, I can make you feel so good…” Spike said, planting kisses along her jaw and neck. Buffy granted him permission with a frantic nod. Spike slid his hands down to the opening of her shirt and they hid behind the fabric. Buffy moan when she felt Spike’s hands fondle her outside her brassiere. He held the weight of them in his palms. His thumb dipped under the lace and stroked the nipple. Buffy’s mouth opened into an ‘O’ and Spike smiled against her neck. He removed his hands, then placed then on her hips. With a small thrust he showed her just how much he needed her.

Buffy twisted out of his hold and then looked away, slightly embarrassed, “I’m sorry, Spike. I don’t think I can do this…” Spike scratched his head, unsure of what to say.

“What are you so unconfident about?”

She looked up at him from under her lashes, “I’m scared.”

Spike’s hand shot foreword to wipe away a tear from her cheek, “Trust me.”

“I do.” Buffy said, raising his head, “Can I see it?”

“W-what?” Spike asked. He though she had said something, but wanted to make sure. Spike had seriously thought that she would insist on waiting. And he would have been okay with that. He would have waited forever for her: till the end of the world and even in the worlds beyond. He cared for her, and even if he wanted to have sex with her he would wait for her. Spike would only do this if she was completely sure.

“C-Can I see IT.” Buffy asked.

“IT? You want to see my cock?” Spike asked, feeling his member grow.

“Your… Penis.” Buffy whispered, barely audible. Spike nodded and pulled off his pants. Buffy put her hands over her face and cringed.

“Is there something wrong, Luv?” Spike asked, feeling his confidence decrease incredibly when he saw her expression. He pushed his pants to the side, out of his way.

“No.” Buffy shook her head, “I’m… I’m going to look slowly. I mean - I saw IT before… but it was in a completely different situation. You were walking around and I was on the phone. I tried to not look but I couldn’t help it. But… It looked nothing like HAL. Not that that’s a bad thing but HAL wasn’t real and it didn’t bounce like yours…. Oh Goodness…” Buffy said, shutting up before she could spill anything else.

*So she was staring at my jollies earlier.* Spike said to himself, feeling some manly pride. With a deep, unneeded breath Buffy moved her hands away from her eyes. She was staring at Spike’s face. Her big green orbs trailed down to the thick curls under his bellybutton. They trailed lower and she smiled.

“Can you lay on the bed?” Buffy asked politely. Spike happily obliged and leaned back against the headboard. Buffy walked around the bed and sat facing him, “Now can I touch I-IT?”

At Spike’s nod she grabbed it like Anya had told her to grab HAL. Spike groaned at the pleasure, “Oh, Buffy… Please!“ She slowly raised up her hand and Spike stopped her, “Spread some of the cum…’

Buffy didn’t know what that was exactly but she had a feeling it was the little drops of liquid at the tip. She rubbed it around and then started to pump him; enjoying the pleasure of knowing that it was her that was making this groan man whimper and groan. She was in charge. Soon Spike pulled her hand away and softly pushed her onto her back.

“Want to cum when I’m in you… Want to make it perfect.” Spike pulled off her shirt and she slid herself out of her skirt. Spike moved back to examine her: perfect. Spike snaked his hands behind her and undid the clasp of her bra. This time, Buffy didn’t shield herself. She closed her eyes when Spike latched onto her breast, lost in pleasure, “Gonna make you mine…”

Spike traced one of her breasts with his tongue, creating a spiral from her neck to the nipple where he nipped with his teeth. The other breast wasn’t left alone, all this time Spike was teasing and taunting the nipple hard. Spike switched and repeated his steps. Buffy lifted her hands from her side to spikes head to hold him in place, she never wanted this wonderful feeling to end.

“Spike! Oh, William…. Please.” She didn’t know what to do to tell him what exactly she wanted, so she let her body take control. Instantly she raised her hips and ground herself into his exposed length.

“No.” Spike said, voice deep and raspy, “I’m not done yet.”

“What?” She asked. Her answer came when Spike kissed down her stomach and dipped between her legs. Spike inhaled deeply and chuckled against her panties. Buffy sat up and pulled away from Spike, “You can’t do that… That’s…. That’s disgusting.”

“How is it disgusting?” Spike asked, angry that his dinner had been taken away so carelessly.

“That’s not edible…And… It doesn’t seem to pleasing on your part…” Buffy was so embarrassed right not.

“Oi, Luv, it is edible…and another thing…” Spike’s hand trailed down to his erection. He rubbed is with his palm, “It is very pleasing. Plus, I can tell that your going to taste nummy.”

“Oh… okay.” Buffy said. She leaned back against the pillows and let Spike move her legs. He pulled off her panties and sucked and licked her into oblivion.

Adding a finger, Spike had her writhing and moaning in minutes.

“Spike!” Buffy screamed. Spike smiled, that scream making him feel more manly than he had felt in the last couple years. Soon after Buffy came down from her high Spike was climbing up over her. Their lips caught together in a duel.

“What's next?” Buffy asked when they parted.

Authors Note: The next chapters going to be the good stuff, but that wont come unless I know I'm doing okay. The only way to tell me if I'm doing okay is with reviews...