Author's Chapter Notes:
Here I am again with the Spuffy goodness... And some Angelus badness.
“What’s next?” Buffy asked when they parted. Spike answered by nudging her legs apart with his leg and then grinding his erection into her center. This action caused her to see stars behind her eyelids, similar to what she had felt with his fingers. But this time was the real thing. After a century and a half of seeing things and experiencing things over and over, she was about to finally experience something that she can only experience once. Something so special that, no matter how long she un-lived she would always remember it because it was a one time only occurrence. It was a crappy movie: you see it, go through the torture of the crappiness and never go through the pain of witnessing it’s horrible-ness.

Except this wasn’t crappy or horrible. This was beautiful, passionate and orgasmic. A slight kiss on her neck from Spike pulled her out of her deep thoughts and back into reality, “You haven’t changed your mind? Have you, Luv?” Spike asked.

Almost laughing at his concerned expression and caring, regretting words, Buffy smiled, “No.”

Letting out a sigh, Spike brought his lips to hers for a single kiss, “Now, Buffy, it will hurt for a minute the first time… I’ll go slow.” Spike inched his way into her tight passage, groaning at the squeeze of her inner muscles. After years of staying empty, the muscles seemed full intent on not changing. They both felt the barrier and Spike quickly thrust foreword. Not wanting to hear his lovers pained cry, Spike united them in a second way by kissing her.

Buffy felt a pain more painful than anything she had ever experienced before. Anya hadn’t been kidding when she said it was painful the first time. Buffy wrapped her legs around Spike’s hips and waited for Anya’s second piece of information to kick in: Pleasure. When the discomfort passed, Buffy twisted her hips around trying to tell Spike she was ready.

Along with the pleasure of being inside her tight passage, Spike felt her writhing beneath him and her movement greatly increased his level of arousement.

“Spike…” Buffy whimpered.

Spike nodded, “I know.”

He pulled out, barely stopping in time to push back into her. Buffy moaned as she felt him once again fill her. Within minutes they both fixed to a singe pace: apart and meeting in the middle.

“Effulgent…” Spike whispered between their fervent thrusts, feeling the poet in him taking over with each moment of happiness. Amidst her cried and moans of pleasure, Buffy giggled at his choice of words. She was anything but effulgent. She was a vampire Queen. The complete opposite of effulgent. She was so not effulgent that she was … un-effulgent. Spike stopped his moments completely.

“Are you laughing at me?” He asked breathlessly. Buffy nodded innocently, “That really hurts my feelings. Makes my manlies feel all womanly. I might just not be able to have sex with you now. Y’no, with all the verbal put downs.”

“I wasn’t making fun of your… manlies.” Buffy said, holding him tightly with her thin legs. Spike only chuckled as he brought his lips to hers.

“I was only joking, Luv.”

“Oh…” Buffy said, embarrassed that she had fallen for his little joke. Spike pushed into her and it was then that Buffy realized something: she not only had fallen for his trick, but also for him. Complete and utterly for him. A picture of him and her sitting on a thick green lawn flashed into her mind. They both had grown grey and old. A small, fat child runs up to them and jumps on old-Spike’s lap, “Papa, Papa” He points to the white picket fence where his sister is holding a butterfly.

Buffy was pulled back into reality when she felt an extreme sensation fluttered in her womb, this and the feeling of Spike dip his fangs into her smooth neck. Buffy acted on instinct and bit him on his neck. Each pulled one gulp of blood and then released their hold.

“Mine!” They said in unison.

“Yours!” They replied, breathlessly. With a loud yell, both saw stars. Their mutual orgasms puling them over the edge and into paradise. Spike rolled to the side and Buffy gripped his neck in a tight embrace, tears trembled down her cheek and she feared the worst.

“Shh, I’m not leaving…” Spike said, holding onto her like she would disappear if he loosened his grip, “Never leaving… I love you.”

“Love you too, my sweet William.”

“Isn’t this just beautiful? Willie, my boy, you finally got the bitch. Took a few years, but ey? At least you got between Miss. Prudes legs.”

Buffy and Spike looked up at the now open window. Angelus sat on the sill, clapping. Spike sat up, his eyes dark, “Quite a show too! Man, Siegfried and Roy have nothing on THAT!” Angelus stood up and took a step closer to the couple. Without caring about his nudity issue, Spike stood up to Angelus.

“Oh, Spike. Finally getting the balls to stand up to me without help?” Angelus asked, referring to the fact that Buffy hadn’t left the bed. She wanted nothing but to help, but she was still the prim and proper woman that didn’t want to be seen without clothes.

“I’m going to give you the chance to leave.” Spike warned, pointing to the window, “Your going to go.”

With a wave, Angelus turned to the window, “Till next time, Lizzie.” He jumped down and Spike leaned over the window. Angelus was walking away, wool sweater and all. Spike closed the window, this time making sure that it was locked before turning back to his frightened Friend. Mate. Lover. Queen.

“That was odd.” Spike said, “He’s never really did something I told him without a fight.”

“Spike…” Buffy smiled.

“Yeah, Luv?” Spike asked, joining her on the bed.

“You’re the Queens Sire.” With a grin, Spike leaned over and kissed her, knowing that they would never be the same again. Hearing her giggled instantly made him ache for her. His hardening cock poked her leg and it was her turn to grin. Pulling him on top of her, she wrapped her legs around him. Ready for another round with her Friend. Mate. Lover. Sire.


Authors Note: Yeah! Take over Wolfram and Hart next! Thanks for the reviews. I love every one of them. Kisses!