Author's Chapter Notes:
There isn't any Spuffy yet, but I've got to get the story and plot down. As soon as I do then there will be a lot of Spuffy lovin. (()) Means its thoughts, and normally its from the last person thinking.
Chapter 4:


Before anyone could think about their mistake, Drusilla ran foreword in a full sprint towards the newly risen vampire. Buffy didn’t move, she only stood in trauma at the raven-haired warrior. Drusilla clawed at the distressed queen perpetually, her incoherent rants shooting out like bullets.

“Drusilla, stop!” Angelus said in fear. Drusilla’s blows paused for a second as she turned to Angelus. Her eyes were glowing red with anger and Angelus almost shit in his pants.

“You don’t dominate me Angelus. So stop controlling me… and bow.” Drusilla yelled at the top of her lungs. William, Angelus, and Darla didn’t move a muscle, “I said bow to me. Damnit, bow!” She stepped closer to Angelus and the others.

“Dru, we can fix it.” Angelus said, trying to calm the rampant girl, “We can rip the soul right out of her.”

“Rip it out like a rotten tooth.” Drusilla said, then she slowly grinned. She turned back at the newly-risen vampire, “Yeah. I know you feel it - The pain, like a bee sting. But I’ll make it all go away… No more crying in the corners as other have their fun. No more whisperers whispering in your ears telling of god. God doesn’t want you, Royal. Your spoiled, a creature. But not even the creatures want you… You don‘t fit in. Not a human not a vampire. God looks down upon you… He doesn’t yet know. He pushes the thoughts to the back of his holy head never to be thought upon again. He doesn’t believe that the lips can spit out the putrid molar.”

Elizabeth looked at everyone there and opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

“But I must thank you, Royal. If you hadn’t caught my dark princes fancy then I would have never gotten my paws on you and another dog would catch the kitten. He would have torn you apart and ruined you and leave your dead corpse. A queen wasted.”

Drusilla rubbed her soft hands down Elizabeth’s cheek then brought her hand back to smack her. She threw her arm foreword, but a hand tightened around her wrist: stopping her from performing her deed. Drusilla craned her head back, and came face to face with Darla.

“Drusilla, you can make the best of this mess.” Darla said, Drusilla stared at Darla waiting for her to continue, “Think, she’ll now be easier to control…”


Meanwhile:

Buffy had no idea what to think or do. She had just woken up in, it seems to be, her grave: which was enough to traumatize her. But she had escaped the tomb, only to see the scary people that had kidnapped her. They were babbling something about her being a queen, but she wasn’t… right? She was just a resident of Sunnydale, England. She wasn’t anything special. The one she knew to be called Drusilla, rushed at her with claws. Ripping at her face, Buffy felt the pain, but it didn’t hurt as much as she thought it would.

((What happened, I feel different. I can hear things… smell things much more than before.… Before I died. I’m dead? No. I’m not dead. It was a mistake, they accidentally buried me… they must have, no one would do this intently.))

She was pulled from her thoughts when the hits stopped and Drusilla walked away from her. Buffy looked up at the other people that were too into Drusilla than notice her. Buffy took a step back, and turned. She quietly ran past the house and around the corner. She didn’t stop running until she got several miles away.

She recognized where she was and continued onward to finish the journey she started a few days ago: to her home. Surely her parents were looking for her. A man was walking along the side walk, heading in the opposite direction of her. She look up and took a small glance at him. He stopped in his tracks and took a step away from her.

“Demon.” He hissed, Buffy tilted her head to the side and frowned. He took a giant step towards her and pulled back his fist. Buffy saw this and screamed. She put her hands up to shield her face and she awaited a hit.

But none came. She opened her eyes to see William harshly broke the mans nose with a fisted hand. The man fell, unconscious before he even hit the soft road. Buffy’s eyes met with the blonde man and she knew that she would be going back with them. Her eyes drifted down at the ‘sleeping’ man a few feet away, then back to the man that had caused all of this. He smiled a bit, then motioned her to continue on to where she was going. Buffy didn’t say anything as she continued on down to her house. She only looked back when she got to a corner of the road. Before she turned she took one more look at the man. Then she turned onward.

Meanwhile:

“Drusilla’s going to kill me.” Spike sing-songed quietly as he strolled back to the mansion. His mind was churning for an excuse for coming home empty handed, when he was told to bring back Elizabeth.

((Maybe I could say she killed herself? No, Dru would be able to sense if the girl was dead… Perhaps I could say that she beat me to a pulp and then ran to Ireland? … No, don’t have bruises to show for it. Vampire healing doesn’t work that fast. Oh, I got one. I could say that I cant tell her what to do, she is my queen. She controls me so if she doesn’t want to come than I cant make her. Of course, I could advise her to come back. But she wouldn’t have to actually do it. You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink, after all.))

He stepped through the mansion, his excuse ready for exploitation.


Meanwhile:
She stepped up her house steps and took a deep breath. Her small hand reached up to the doorbell and rapped it against the hard wooded door. After a few minutes of waiting the door was opened by her butler.

“Gibson!” She smiled, happy to finally see a familiar face. Once he saw hers, though, he stepped back and shook his head.

“Elizabeth.” He said as if her name was the very name of the devil.

“Gibson? Gibson, what is the matter.” She took a step towards him and gasped as an invisible barrier stopped her from continuing on into the home. He touched his hand to his heart and then shut the door in her face.

“Gibson? …” She whispered as she slid to the ground. She had been quite close to the old man since she had been a child. She closed her eyes trying to make sense of all this. She gasped once more as words that had been said earlier came back into her mind.

((“Your spoiled, a creature… Not even the creatures want you. You don’t fit in.”))

((“I found her, therefore I get to turn her.”))

((“She’s our queen.”))

((“Demon.”))

((What did they do to me? ))

Buffy thought as she felt her face move and the sharp teeth disappear. She stood back up and ran her hand along the wood of her door. Whispering a goodbye and a kiss she left the home, heading for the only place that seemed to be the solution right now.

She got to the docks and immediately looked around for a ship. The dock was empty. She leaned back against a wall and closed her eyes. Buffy opened them immediately when she heard a heartbeat getting closer to her. Her eyes met with a man and he tilted his head. Buffy got off the wall and stepped to the man.

“Hello, Miss.” He said with a strong English accent. Buffy curtsied and looked out to the water.

“Hello.” She replied back. He pulled off his coat and handed it to Elizabeth. She nodded and hung it about her shoulders.

“What’s a fine girl like you doing out here?” He asked.

“I was going to take a boat out, but there aren’t any.” She said. She looked back at the man and took in his appearance. The large scruffy clothes made him look bigger than he actually was. His dirty face looked as if his face hadn’t been shaved and washed in weeks. But his eye’s looked kind and friendly: that was enough for Buffy. She hadn’t a problem with poor people, unlike everyone else in her family.

“The next ship out is coming tomorrow morning. It’ll leave that night.” He said. He looked out at the ocean for a split second and then gazed back onto the girl.

“Oh…” Buffy whispered.

((Is that okay? Will Drusilla catch me if I don’t leave right away.))

“It’s going to America.” He said, Buffy looked up at him and smiled, but don’t be getting your hopes up, Miss. I doubt they’ll let a woman on board, it’s bad luck.”

Buffy’s gazed flew up to his neck where she could hear the blood pulse.

((It’s disgusting…. No.))


Meanwhile:

“William likes to tell little white lies. Loves to hear the churning of the little wheels in his head making up excuses. Mummy gets cross, and deceivers never get the yummy muffin. Isn’t that right, Angelus?” Drusilla asked turning her head to her sire. He nodded.

“Aye.” He returned his gaze to William and Drusilla stepped towards William.

“Now, Daddy, can you tell the lost puppy what you told Princess?” Drusilla asked.

“I saw you help the Bitch escape.” Angelus smiled.

“I didn’t help her.” William protested, “I can’t control the Queen.”

“I own her - she’s my possession, Little Iconoclast. I have everything at my whim. I’m the ruler. And when I give my dark knight a task, I expect it to get done. You can’t do what you choose, you work for me. And there is no one else to serve.” Drusilla said.

“Yeah there is.” Darla said from the entrance of the family room. Everyone looked at her shocked. They had been too much into the conversation to notice her enter the room, “The Master.” Ever since she had first found out about the girl she had been thinking about how she was going to fix this problem.

“The Master will never eradicate me. He shall join me in my glory. We shall sing to the stars and bathe in the blood of sweet little unspoiled girls.” Drusilla said angrily, “I am going to get the girl, and I will come back and see a present from you, William. Then you will be forgiven.” She walked past Darla and out of the mansion.

“Damn, I love it when she’s dominate.” Angelus smiled. Darla and William looked at Angelus and then shook their heads.

“I don’t know about you, William, but I don’t like this Drusilla.” Darla said. She walked over to where he sat on the chair and sat on Williams lap. Angelus growled and Darla just smiled.

“This whole: Queen and Queen’s Sire thing is really getting out of hand. Don’t you agree.”

“Yes.” William said, “Dru’s been getting all high and mighty.”

“We’ll, I’m going to kill the girl, and make sure Drusilla gets home safely.” Darla said. At both of the men’s confused faces she continued talking.

“You two obviously don’t know anything about the Queen… Once she dies Drusilla isn’t the Queen’s Sire anymore.”

((Or when the Queens Sire dies, I will become the Queens Sire. Dru will be no more and I will rule all. And me and The Master can rule. And first thing I’ll do is get rid of these two dumb males.))

“So Dru will be back and she wont be bitchy?” William asked.

“Aww, but I like this Drusilla.” Angelus said. William and Darla turned to him.

“Angelus.” Darla whispered as she got off of Williams lap and got onto his.

“You know she wont do you… favors like this, right? She believes she’s too good for you.” Darla whispered. Angelus looked strait foreword in though.

((She’s right…))

“Yeah.” Angelus said, “Go kill the girl.”

Darla smiled as she got off of Angelus’s lap and walked out of the room. William and Angelus heard the door shut and they looked at each other.

“So… are you starting to regret this?” William asked.

“Yeah.” Angelus said.


Meanwhile:

Drusilla had followed Elizabeth’s scent all over the town. She had walked up to a house that really smelt of the girl. Then she followed it all the way to the docks. Here, she was sure, was where she would find her.

“Royal…” Drusilla sing-songed, “Come out, come out wherever you are.”

She walked past a bench where a man lay dead. Two piercing decorated his grimy neck. Drusilla smiled.

“Look’s like my baby’s ate without her mother.”

Buffy pulled herself back against the wall of the alley and wiped her lips. She didn’t dare look at the red liquid, but she could smell it. It was intoxicating.

“I know you’re here, Royal.” Drusilla said walking into the alleyway, “Mummy and you are whole.”

Buffy back into the darkness and tried to escape Drusilla’s gaze.

“Drusilla.” Came a voice from outside the alley. Drusilla’s gaze fell from Buffy and looked to her left.

“Darla.” Drusilla smiled.

“Did you find the girl?” Darla asked, she walked past the dead man and stopped a few feet from Drusilla. Dru turned to Darla and took a few steps to her. She reached down and grabbed Darla’s hand.

Darla was excited and couldn’t wait to go through with her plan. She felt Dru grab her hand and tug her closer to an alley that she suspected Elizabeth was in.

“I found her alright, and her little snack. I’m so proud.”

Elizabeth almost fainted when she saw the two standing in the entrance. There was no escape, she was dead.

“Drusilla.” Darla smiled.

“Yes, Grandmummy?” Drusilla said.

“Spike has your present ready. How about you go home and I’ll get the girl.” Darla offered. Drusilla smiled even wider and started to talk.

“Thank you. Be careful with the princess, I don’t want her ruined.” Drusilla turned and started to walk away. Darla turned to her retreating form and reached underneath her dresses. Her hand came out from underneath them with a stake in her hand.

“And, Dru?” Darla said, Drusilla turned around to see Darla one step behind her. Drusilla looked down at Darla’s hand, then looked back up.

“You love to torture me with your little fun, don’t you?” Drusilla pouted. She stepped back, but Darla stepped towards her in sync.

“Daddy’ll be cross.” Drusilla said as Darla swung her arm down.

“Please, Grandmummy! Please don’t. You cant!” Drusilla whined, bracing herself for the pain.

The stake pierced her heart and then she was dust.

Darla turned back towards the alley and looked in, there was no one in it.

((The girl must have ran. No, I still need her.))

Darla sniffed the air and followed her scent till she reached a beach. She continued walking and stopped when she saw the cutest shoes on the ground. They had a faint smell of Elizabeth on them. Darla threw them aside, knowing that she must have been wearing them the day she was taken. Darla continued on through town, following the smell of lavender and coal. She stopped when she reached her home.

“She must be daft is she’s coming here.” Darla said. She stepped into the mansion and as soon as she got inside the smell disappeared. She stepped back outside and smelled. As she hurried off the steps and looked around the trees and bushes, William and Angelus poked their heads out the door.

“Darla?” They asked the rushing figure.

“Damn girl.” She said as she lifted up a large brown coat that she suspected belonged to the dead man that Elizabeth killed.

“Did Elizabeth turn into a coat?” Angelus asked. William nodded, thinking the same thing.

“No.” Darla said.

((Gaa, her scents everywhere. She probably left back for the dock… Stupid girl. Smart, but stupid.))

“I’ll be back in a few.” Darla said. She started off for the docks. The two men looked at each other and then back at Darla.

“Careful, the sun’ll be up in a few hours.” Angelus said. Darla turned back to them.

“I’ll be back before then.” She said turning back in the direction she had been going a second ago.


Meanwhile:

Elizabeth finally got to the dock and saw a boat. There were about five men unloading the boat, while another three were loading it up. Elizabeth hid in the shadows until the opportune moment when all of the men had gotten off the ship. And with newfound speed she ran onto the boat without any of the men seeing her. She walked down some steps past two stories of rooms. She picked a door and opened it. It looked like an empty closet. She shut the door behind her and sat on the ground. Quiet as death.