Author's Chapter Notes:
Authors Note: Sorry this chapter kind of sucks. The storm that us Washitonians (Washington people) had made the power go out. Houses got cold and …my pet mouse, Demon, died. He was my baby… This chapter is for him… Rest in peace, Pookie.

**is dreams**
(()) is thoughts.
Chapter 7:

Authors Note: Sorry this chapter kind of sucks. The storm that us Washitonians (Washington people) had made the power go out. Houses got cold and …my pet mouse, Demon, died. He was my baby… This chapter is for him… Rest in peace, Pookie.

**They stood together on a ship. It was a big ship that could hold hundreds of people, but they were the only ones on it. She turned away to look at the front.

“Look, it’s so far…” She said eyeing the land miles away. “America…” Her arm was grasped and she was pulled back into the mans embrace, “Daddy…” She whispered. She wrapped her arms around him and sighed. Suddenly, the body holding her close transformed into a much smaller one. Buffy moved her head back to see, “No, not you, anyone but you.”

“Naughty Royal, I’m not daddy…” Drusilla’s face transformed and now it was Angelus’s face on her body, “I am…” His thick Irish accent said. Buffy clutched her Sushi pajama bottoms in fear and pulled away. She stepped backwards, her eyes never escaping his. Angelus’s eyes got wider and she stepped back some more. Buffy gasped when she realized that she walked off the corner of the ship. She started to fall. But two hands caught her from underneath. They helped her get to the ground.

“So sweet. My little Wanton…” He whispered. Buffy recognized the accent and turned to the man that had caused this. William. Spike. William the Bloody. His face changed every second from one to another of the three. She looked back at the horse that he had just helped her get off of and she quickly jumped onto it. She pushed her legs back into it’s ribs.

“Go!” She begged it to run. She sighed when it started to. She didn’t look back at the bleached blonde man. She heard someone whisper something inaudible, then they whispered it again. This time Buffy heard.

“You have the mark” Buffy felt a burning sensation on the back of her neck and suddenly the horse transformed into a wolf. In shock, Buffy let go of the reins. She fell backward into the ocean. The ocean started to burn, and the waves soon turned to flames. Consuming her. The wolf stared down at her, a grin on it’s face… Buffy closed her eyes and …**

Buffy’s eyes fluttered open when she realized it was morning; the stress of what she had to do weighed down her mind. She cranked her head to the side and growled when the alarm clock blinked 10:32. She had hoped to wake up much earlier so she didn’t have to be seen by the other residents of the complex. She rubbed her eyes and got out of bed. She pulled off her sushi pajamas and put on a pair of blue jeans that accentuated her petite form and a green hoodie. She pulled her hair back into a messy bun and left the room.

((Things to do; call the U-haul place, pack up stuff, head to… LA. Las Angelus sounds nice… Then go there and settle in. Then I have to get another fake ID. And…))

The sound of someone snoring pulled her out of her thoughts, her eyes stopped on the naked man on her ugly orange couch, his clothes were folded neatly on the coffee table to his left. He was facing away towards the back of the couch, but Buffy still had to control her wandering eyes. The events of the previous night flashed through her head and she then remembered why the man was there, though the question of why he was naked still puzzled her brain. Her eyes trailed along his flawless skin. His back was perfectly sculpted and the muscles rippled with his breathing.

((… Looks like I’m not the only one who breaths for fun…))

Her eyes trailed down to his ass. It was perfect and sexy. Buffy liked perfect, sexy butts. Though this was the first one she had ever seen, she definitely liked them a lot.

She went back into her room and pulled a cover off of her bed. She threw it on him and almost whimpered at the loss of visual. She shook the bad thoughts out of her mind and grabbed the phone book off of the entertainment center. She skimmed through until she found the special number that she has called so many times before.

Meanwhile:

**He looked at the three girls in front of him. He didn’t know what one to choose. They all looked good. One was one he remembered from so long ago. It had been years since he had seen her, so much years that she was only vaguely familiar and he didn’t recognize her voice at all. The second one was one that he didn’t care about. She had two holes in her neck and blood was falling from the wound. Her sweaty blond hair floated in the imaginary wind, as her pink lips whispered “evil freak”. As Spike looked at the brunette girl in third place he whispered “Drusilla?” Her lips opened up and started to talk.

“Lets see what’s behind door number one!” Bob Barkers voice boomed out of Drusilla’s lips. Spike smiled and nodded. Buffy, the first girl, lifted up her skirt of her red dress and Spike crawled beneath. There was an orange couch with oranges everywhere between her legs. Spike pushed the oranges out of the way and laid down. Right before he closed his eyes he heard

“I’d like to rent one for six days.” And he closed his eyes and …**

Meanwhile:

“Um… I’d like to rent one for six days.” Buffy said into the phone. She was talking to a man at the local U-Haul place. She heard Spike mutter something and then stood up. His eyes stopped on Buffy and she looked away. Spike looked at her confused, then he looked down at his dangling dick. He smirked and decided to play a little trick on this girl.

As she had the conversation with the man on the other line Spike walked up to her, she had no choice but to look at him.

“Go away.” She whispered to Spike, “Oh, not you… I was talking to … someone else.” She said when the man of the other line got really quiet. She gave Spike an evil look and her eyes darted to the bathroom door. It was times like this she wished she’d had a cordless phone. Spike threw his arms in the air and stretched. His dick only a few feet from her shaking knees. Buffy’s eyes slowly looked down to his loins. His ass had nothing on this.

Spike smell her arousal the minute he started to stretch. He watched her eyes lower to his crotch and he grinned.

“See something you like?” He asked her. Her eyes went back up to his face and she turned away.

“I’ll be down to get it in a few hours. I still have to pack my things.” She said as she hung up the phone. She turned and walked into her bedroom without giving Spike a chance to ask what was going on. He shrugged and grabbed his clothes.

He liked her reaction to him, a lot. Something deep down told him that he was her first eye candy. Something also told him that she needed his help. And he wasn’t just going to leave a lady in need. He pulled on his clothes and sat on the couch. When she got out of her room, he would tell her the news.

Meanwhile:

Buffy went into her room and collapsed into her bed. She was so frustrated.

((Stupid, arrogant, cocky, jerk… He thinks that he can come into my home and be all ‘Hey, look at me and my giant dick… Look, it bounces around as I walk. *Step* *Bounce* *Step* *Bounce*. Someone make it stop moving and get it away. But I like it and don‘t want it to go away, especially when It bounces. … NO, I don’t. It’s evil, and he’s evil. And two evil things don’t make a good thing. Now I’m going to go in there and make him put on pants and then I’m going to throw him out of my apartment… Which, by the way, I’m suppose to be moved out of in…))

Buffy looked at her alarm clock.

((Two hours and six-teen minutes. Okay, now when you go in there, make sure you don’t get caught looking at his dick. Don’t even look at it in the first place… Okay, maybe one peek. But make sure no to drool.))

Buffy took a deep breath and opened her door.

“Spike, your going. Now.” She said. She didn’t see Spike in her house, but she still felt his presence. She walked into the bathroom. He was smoking a cigarette with his head out the window. The shade from a large tree sheltered him from the burning sun.

“What? Your kicking poor ole’ Spike out of your house?” Spike asked, taking in the last of his cigarette. Then he threw it out the small window. He turned to Buffy.

“It’s only my house for two more hours. I have to pack.” Buffy said. She led Spike out of the bathroom. She opened the front door, awaiting him to leave. He didn’t.

“I’m not going.” Spike said bluntly. Buffy shut the door.

“Why not? Your just making me waste time arguing.” Buffy said. She grabbed seven boxes out from her closet by her room and then grabbed a large roll of tape from the same closet. She kneeled on the ground and started to fix up the boxes.

“Then don’t argue. Say okay. You could use my help.” Spike said, ”I saw the photo book.”

“Spike… I cant.” Buffy said. Spike knelt next to her and she looked away.

“Why not, Pet?” Spike asked. Buffy looked back at him.

“You bring back bad memories.” Buffy said. Spike only nodded and he got back up.

“I understand, Pet.” Spike said, “Do you know if there’s a way to get out of here without going outside?”

“There’s a sewer entrance in the basement.” Buffy whispered.

((No, don’t let the sexy man go, please?))

“Okay. Thanks. It was nice seeing a familiar face again.” Spike said. He pulled on his duster and opened the door, “G’bye Luv.”

Buffy didn’t say anything as she heard the door shut behind her. Buffy stood back up when she fixed the box all the way. She went to the entertainment center and opened the bottom. She pulled out some things, and her hand slid across the photo album. She dropped all the things and pulled out the old book. She opened it to a special picture. It was a picture from magazine, it had a couple on it. The woman was in a wedding dress and the man was in a tux. She had a picture of her over the woman’s head. Buffy closed the book shut and ran out the front door. She hoped that there was still time.

Meanwhile:

Spike had reached the sewer when he heard soft footsteps behind him. He turned around and faced the person.

“Elizabeth…” He said, waiting to hear what she had to say.

“Can you tell me more about what happened after I left?” Buffy asked. Spike smiled and followed her back to her apartment. They heard lots of commotion from above and screams, only Spike knew what was going on.

((Looks like Sarah found Donna’s body.))

Buffy just continued on, not caring about what was going on upstairs. They walked into her apartment and started to pack things up. As they filled up boxes he spoke.

“Angelus went off his rocker. He complained that Darla and Drusilla were all he had. He was convinced that the only way to deal with loosing family was causing others to loose family. He went on a killing rampage, slaughtered hundreds. One night he wasn’t so lucky.” Spike said. Buffy dropped some kitchen supplies into a box, and Spike dropped some food into another.

“Did he die?” Buffy asked. Spike shook his head.

“No, may as well though.” Spike said, “He killed a gypsy girl. His family cursed him with a soul. But it was worse than your predicament. The guilt from all those deaths ruined him. He went crazy. He was eating rats, getting suicidal, he looked so sick. He pushed me away and we went separate ways. I heard he’s in Las Angeles right now.” Spike said.

“Oh…” Buffy said taking it all in, “What about you?”

“My story is a little more boring.” Spike smiled, “We split around 1950. Since then I’ve just been strolling around. Causing chaos, reeking havoc of small towns. I’ve killed a slayer. That’s probably the only cool thing. You heard of Slayers?” Spike asked. Buffy nodded and continued with work.

“What about you, Buffy? What have you been doing since then?” Spike asked. Buffy didn’t speak. She taped up two boxes and continued on. Spike didn’t say anything about it. He was going to give her time.