Author's Chapter Notes:
major violence and rape... ((Thoughts are in these))
Chapter 9:

He hadn’t expected his boss and friend to come barging in with his protruding fangs and eyes bloodshot red. Then again, neither did he expect a nice blonde girl to come in and ask for a room without windows because of a ‘rare sun allergy‘. Wesley stood up and glared at Angel, Angel didn’t even look at him. Angel was too busy stalking towards the frightened girl.

“Angel! What is the meaning of this? What’s going on?” Wesley asked. Angel pushed Buffy up against the wall and lifted her off of the ground with his grip on her neck. She grabbed his wrist and squeezed as tight as she could. Angel didn’t even flinch. He was running on adrenalin and anger, nothing could phase him.

“Angelus… please?” Buffy begged with tears pouring down her cheeks. The man she had met earlier, Mr. Wyndom-Price, wasn’t doing anything to stop the situation, he was just standing bewildered. Buffy’s green eyes begged the older brit for help, and when she realized that he wasn’t going to aid her she looked back at the belligerent Irishman.

“It was all because of you.” He spat at her. Buffy’s bottom lip quivered as she closed her eyes and waited for the pain.

Flashback:

(1898)

Angelus smiled down at the small girl and then he thrust into her warmth. Her inexperienced body cradled him in a tight grip. He went faster and readied himself for his release.

“Papa.” The girl cried to her only chance of help; her father. He was tied up a few feet away and had no choice but to watch his baby girl get raped by this monster. He wanted to call out to her and tell her that she’d be okay, but the gag in his mouth prevented him from an attempt to sooth her. Angelus took one last plunge into her and then felt her body go limp in his arms. He smiled up at the father, then his face changed into mock sadness. Then man paled and then tried once more to break out of the rope.

“T’is a shame…” Angelus lied. He took himself out of the girl and then tossed the eight year old to her chained up father. She landed at her fathers feet, her dead blue eyes stared up at him as if they were accusing him of her fate. The man looked back up at Angelus with tears. The demon raped and killed his youngest daughter in cold blood. His eyes turned away from the naked, smirking vampire and back at his violated daughter.

“Now onto the other one.” Angelus said happily as he left the room. He came back in a second later with an older girl that had a striking resemblance to the dead one. The mans eyes widened when he saw his other daughter get pushed to the floor. She scrambled away and then her eyes met her fathers. She stood up, then backed up against the wall. Angelus stalked towards her and she ducked to the side. He effortlessly picked her up and threw her to the ground at an odd angle. There was an audible crack sound that confirmed her arm had broken. She clutched it carefully then looked at her father and sister. She didn’t know what had happened to her sister, but she knew she definitely didn’t want it to happen to her. But before she knew what had happened the brute man had pushed her to the floor and straddled her chest. She looked up at him, her eyes gave a silent plea for help. Angelus shook his head and then pushed himself into her mouth.

The last thing the poor father saw before he was beheaded was his two dead daughters in a bloody pile in front of him. On their stomachs were the two words: ‘Help’ and ‘Daddy’. ‘Help’ was carved into the eight year old, and ‘Daddy’ was written on the fifteen year old.

Angelus had left their home a few minutes after that intent to get to his home before sunset. His home that he stole from a dead elderly couple that had their grandchildren staying with them for the summer. Angelus didn’t bother killing the old couple, he just tied them up in the basement and let starvation take it’s course. Well, starvation and a few rabid, hungry rats. He’d had a lot of fun with the 6 children, too. The set of male twins each had twenty-two stab wounds in their body, the last wound smack dab in the middle of their skulls. Angelus had taken a crack at turning the eldest boy into a eunuch; he’d made the youngest girl saw off the boys testicles with an extremely dull steak knife. After she’d gotten them off, Angelus shoved them down the boys throat and watched the boy choke to death. The girl was so traumatized that Angelus decided she was pretty much dead already. He stabbed a knife into her ass and then sliced up to her neck, spilling all of her insides like a hunter would to his dead prey. The girl hadn’t screamed at all, she just stared up to the heavens accepting her fate. Then Angelus moved onto the last two girls. He made then drink poison, then he watched them sweat and scream insanely for over 12 hours while their insides fried.

That was three weeks ago. The town already suspected him for the 43 deaths. He didn’t blame them for suspecting him. A family of eight disappears and a weird guy is walking in and out every night from the missing families home. Even he would suspect himself. Angelus continued walking down to his street and then stopped when the house got into his sight, or rather the ash remains of the house.

((Looks like the town finally confirmed that I was the killer.))

The only think that wasn’t damaged was the fireplace that stood up ten feet from the pile of ash. Angelus clenched his teeth tight together and then started walking towards the mayors home. They couldn't have done this without the Mayors consent.

((Payback’s a bitch…))

Angelus knocked on the Mayors door and waited for the door to open. He felt someone’s presence on the other side and a second later the door opened. It was a maid and she smiled up at Angelus, by the flirt-ish look on her face she obviously hadn’t heard of the mans status.

“Hello, Milady.” He smiled politely. But there was nothing polite about the thoughts that were going through him head. The mayor had a young daughter and a beautiful wife. Angelus only wished that he could do everything that was on his mind, “Is Gasphole around? I wish to speak with him.”

“Mayor Gasphole is asleep right now, I’ll go wake him. Why don’t you come in, it’s chilly out there. We wouldn’t want you to get cold.” She said as she retreated up the stairs. Angelus walked into the house and shut the door. He was going to sit on a chair and wait for the man to come down, but impatience overcame him and he went up the stairs. He opened the first door and saw a sleeping little girl. Angelus walking into her room and quietly looked through her things until he saw a bunch of her ribbons for her hair. He grabbed a handful of them and then wrapped then around the sleeping girls neck.

“Daddy?” She asked half asleep. Angelus thanked his luck that the candles were out and there was no light in her room.

“It’s Daddy, Princess, I’m just getting you ready for a party.” He cooed into her ear. She nodded and then fell back into slumber. He finished tying the ribbon and then carefully carried the girl out of the bedroom. He spotted a giant chandelier just above the steps and thanked his luck for a second time with he realized that the chandelier was just in reach. He tied the ribbon on a brass part. Just as he did this the Mayor ran out of his room and partially down the steps. He hadn’t realized that Angelus was still on the second story.

“Oh Gasphole.” Angelus sing-songed. Gasphole looked up to Angelus and then gasped as he watched Angelus let go of his little girls body. There was a loud snap of her neck as the ribbon was pulled to it’s maximum length. His daughter had been hung right before his eyes. Angelus waited for the Mayor to look at him, when he did Angelus saluted him and then disappeared into the girl’s room. The Mayor ran back up the stairs and into his daughter’s room just in time to see Angelus disappear out the window.


Los Angeles:

(2006)

“It was all because of you, Bitch.” Angel roared. He’d waited for this moment for decades. He’d brainwashed himself into thinking that she had caused all of this. That if she hadn’t had been turned then Darla and Drusilla wouldn’t have died. And if they didn’t die than he wouldn’t have gone on the killing spree and killed the gypsy. Then he wouldn’t have spend most of his un-life eating scraps and vermin in the dank sewers. She would pay.

She knew that she wouldn’t die from his hold on her neck, but it was extremely painful. She’s been breathing every second from her birth in 1846. Her throat stung, it wasn’t used to the lack of air flow. From the corner of her eye Buffy saw a man with a cape run in. The next thing she knew she was on the ground and Spike and Angel were fighting each other.

((He came and saved me… Spike saved me from Angelus… He’s fighting Angelus and … he’s loosing.))

One moment she was helpless on the ground, and then next she was fighting along Spike. Punch after punch and kick after kick they got Angel on the ground. He was exhausted, but looked like he would have continued fighting if he could stand. Wesley still stood in the corner of the office but instead of staring at his boss he was busy looking around at his ruined office. His trophies, books, and knickknacks were shattered on the floor amongst piles of paper that had been in their place on his desk. His desk had been broken when Angel threw Spike’s body onto it with full force, after that Buffy had head butted Angel into the bookcase. Hence the reason the books were on the ground. Harmony had ran into the room a few seconds into the fight and had just stood in the doorway watching the fight in awe. Her BlondieBear and her boss dukeing it out over the other skinny blonde. She was just as confused as Wesley.

“Willie. Have you gone soft? Do you even remember what she did? She killed Drusilla and Darla. If she hadn’t gotten into the picture then our little ‘family’ wouldn’t have broken up. Drusilla would still be alive.” Angel said. He looked at Buffy and then back at Spike, “Though, if your fucking her then I can see why your with her. I wouldn’t mind having that lass squirming around underneath me.”

Buffy kicked her leg into his crotch, he leaned foreword and cradled himself.

“We’ll that’s staying as a wish because I would never let you touch me.” She grabbed her stuff and gave Wesley an evil look, “Forget about the room, I don’t want it anymore.” She walked out, pushing her way past Harmony, then out the door. Spike looked at Angel then added his two cents.

“And she didn’t kill them. Darla killed Drusilla and then she disappeared.” Spike said. Angel looked up at Spike through two swollen eyes.

“Did the Bitch tell you that?” He asked, at Spike’s nod he added “Why would you believe her? She’s been lying about herself all these years.”

“I trust her.” Spike said. He started to walk out, but Angel’s voice caused him to stop.

“You remember that when she stakes you in your sleep.” Angelus said. Spike gave him a ‘yeah right’ look and then left the building. He was going to find Buffy and make sure she was okay. He caught up with her when she was entering a shady manhole. She saw him from the corner of her eye as she jumped into the sewage. Luckily it didn’t go too high on her boots to reach her pants. Spike joined her and walked beside her even though she didn’t want to see him.

“Are you okay?” Spike asked.

“Peachy.” She replied emotionless. He knew this was a lie, but didn’t pester her about it. They continued walking around with no clue where they were going. Then, suddenly, Buffy stopped and looked at Spike in the eyes.

“I saw him.” She said. Spike cocked his head to the side, he didn’t know what that meant. Who did she see? But he stayed silent, allowing her to continue.

“Angelus. He moved to New York after you and he split in London. I had heard about him through some gossip and I had to see a familiar face. Even though it wasn’t a face from a good memory. I was living in Jersey at the time. I went up to New York and I watched him slaughter a whole town. He had them on their hands and knees begging for death. I had never seen anything like it. It was after he scalped a baby boy that his eyes met with mine. He dropped the corpse and went running after me. I barely escaped by seeking asylum at an acquaintances home. He didn’t have an invite. I heard a few days later that he had fed off a gypsy girl and her family had put a curse on him. Serves the bastard right. But, you know, I thought that maybe he had changed because of the soul. But, after what I seen and witnessed in there, I’m still calling him Angelus.”

What she had said was partially news to him. He’d known that Angelus had went to New York to torment people mercilessly, but he didn’t know that Buffy had seen him there. Spike nodded in agreement to what she said about calling him Angelus. Then Spike started to talk.

“Yeah, he’s always been Angelus to me too.”

“What about ‘Commercial Boy For Forehead Implants?’” Buffy asked with a giggle. Spike chuckled at her comment for their grandsire.

“That works to.” Spike said.

“Or ‘Duan Juan De-wannabe‘?” Buffy asked. Spike nodded with a huge grin plastered on his face.

“Yeah. So, are we going back to the apartments?” He asked her. She looked off ahead and then nodded.

“Uh huh.” She said.

“You wont run away this time?”

“Nope.” She smiled.

“Or give me a note that says I don’t forgive you?” Spike asked. She looked away, completely embarrassed and regretting everything she had recently done to him. He’s just been there to help her and she had pushed herself away.

“Slayer?” He asked, interrupting her thoughts.

“Slayer?” She asked, “Where’d you get that nickname?”

“I saw the way you beat up Angelus.” Spike said. She looked at him and smiled, “If I hadn’t known better I would have thought you were a slayer. Why? You don’t like it?”

“No, I like it.” Buffy said.

“Good, cause I like it too.” Spike said. Her smile disappeared and she went back to her thoughts.

“Spike?” She asked.

“What?” He asked concerned.

“Was it really my fault that he killed all of those people?” She asked. It was now that Spike realized why she had been acting different since their fight at Wolfram and Hart. He put his hand on her shoulder to comfort her and she looked up at him, awaiting an answer.

“You said that you had nothing to do with Darla’s death, right?” Spike asked, when Buffy nodded he finished, “Then no. You had nothing to do with it at all.”

“Okay.” She said. Buffy yawned and Spike remover his hand from her shoulder.

“Let’s hurry up and get to the house.” He said. Buffy nodded in agreement, “We might just get home in time for Passions.”

(((Good? Bad? I need insight people. I have no clue what to do next. I might just drop this story for one of my others. But you readers can prevent that from happening. Review please?)))