Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews, guys! The positive response was very encouraging.
Last Miserable Night

Spike had spent the rest of the evening driving her crazy. First, he had thoroughly mussed up his platinum hair into a messy, "just sexed" look and furthermore, he had put on that blue button-up that brought out the lightness in his blue eyes, and…

"Pass the greens, would you please, love?" he practically purred at her from his spot next to hers at the huge dinner table. She looked over at the multiple plates of "greens" and glared at him.

"Well, see, we have a multiple array of greens, Spikey dear," she forced a sickly sweet smile on her face, "You can have the tasty spinach, the lovely broccoli, the not-that-limp asparagus, the - "

"You can pass me whatever one suits you to pass me, sweets."

She huffed and grabbed the asparagus, nearly dumping it all over his plate in her haste.

"Easy, pet," he cooed, steadying it and taking the plate from her hands. The rest of the table around them kept talking and laughing loudly, not bothering to spare a glance at the two of them. He leaned down and whispered playfully in her ear, "You might make a bloke think you're actually nervous about tonight."

"I'm not nervous! And there's no tonight! And what's with all the pet names?" she hissed over at him. He just laughed and helped himself to his "greens."

"Aw, are you backing out on me, kitten?" he teased, rubbing his left leg against her right one.

She pushed his leg away and widened her eyes when he placed a firm hand over hers, pressing her hand against his thigh. He saw her surprised expression and chuckled to himself, slowly inching both of their hands over to his erection under the table. She nearly choked on her food when she felt his hard-on under her palm and jerked her hand away.

"No!" she elbowed him. "Not here."

"Okay then, let's go," he gestured to the doorway. Buffy shook her head and he sighed. Suddenly, his downcast expression changed to a playful one and he slowly smirked at her and placed his hand on her knee. "I almost forgot. I never did return that favor you gave me down at the shore, now did I? How rude of me. No worries, it'll all be rectified…"

She bit down on her back teeth as his hands started rubbing her bare knee. Why, oh why did she wear a skirt? Why, oh why wasn't she stopping him as his hands started rubbing in wider circles, climbing slowly up her thigh?

His fingers were running up and down her inner thigh, getting closer to the apex of her legs with each upward sweep. Suddenly, she felt him against her panties and nearly squeaked in surprise.

"Shh, quiet, love," he smiled and took a swig of his water with his free hand. Buffy's face was turning pink and her eyes were slightly glazed over. Oh, this is bloody perfect, he smiled, letting his fingers explore the wetness of her panties. He let them slip under the soaked material and kept himself from laughing as she scrunched up her face, looking as if she was trying to control herself… or as if she was sucking on a very sour candy. Interesting…

He felt his way along her inner folds, smiling when he felt her involuntarily pressing against his hand. One finger found her clit and circled it, teasing it before he inserted a finger slowly into her opening and was pleased when he found her gripping her chair with both hands. Slowly, he worked, pulling one finger in and out of her slick inner channel, finding her g-spot and manipulating her clitoris with his thumb.

Her body spasmed and her thighs clamped down around his hand in a deadly tight embrace as he brought her over the edge. She had smashed her hand over her mouth to keep from making a sound and Spike smiled as he fixed her underwear and slowly licked each finger.

"Are you okay, dear?" Aunt Abigail glanced over at the reddened girl and her step-son, happily eating his dinner.

"Yeah, uh, bit my tongue," Buffy lied and her aunt nodded, going back to whatever conversation she was previously engaged in.

Spike grinned and Buffy glared at him.

…………

"You had to do that?!" Buffy cried out as they walked along the shore. It was dark and from where they were, they could see the millions of stars overhead twinkling down at them and the moon smiling from far away.

"Yeah," Spike said dreamily, remembering the flushed expression on Buffy's face as he got her off… right at the dinner table. "Bloody fun it was, that."

"What? It was not fun! It was embarrassing! It was gross and obscene and - " she stopped at the look on Spike's face and broke down, smiling, "Okay, so it was a little fun and you have amazing fingers and - "

"Shut up, Summers," he took a step towards her and pulled her in for a kiss under the glittering night sky.

It wasn't long before the kiss heated up, igniting the fire that had been silently kept dormant and waiting for the right moment to overcome them.

She touched his face tenderly when his lips left hers and hovered a few inches away. They looked into each others eyes and saw the same lusty look, the glint of want and desire and suddenly, they couldn't ignore it anymore.

Their lips came crashing back for more as he violently slammed her body against his and held her there for what seemed like eternity. The waves crashed against the shore, just missing their feet, mirroring the passion that was mounting between them.

Buffy didn't realize that Spike was lying her down on the sand until he pulled back, smoothing her hair out and letting it tumble down like a glorious golden waterfall. He took a moment to look at her, spread out before him with hooded eyes and kiss-swollen lips.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" he said matter-of-factly and she smiled. She tugged on his shirt and pulled him back down over her.

"Ditto," she whispered in his ear before sweetly kissing his cheek. Her fingers started fiddling with the buttons on his shirt as they kissed, slowly and languidly. When it finally came undone, he lifted his shoulders so she could pull it off his body and fling it to the side.

Neither of them noticed when it fell into the waves and was carried off into the ocean as the water receded again. Spike pulled his black undershirt off and took in a deep breath when Buffy reached up to touch his chest. She slowly let her hands wander down and raked her fingernails lightly against the hard muscles of his abs before they reached his jeans.

He helped her unbutton and shimmied out of the confining denim material. Her hands searched for his boxers and came in contact with his fully erect penis, throbbing and hard against her fingers.

"Surprised, love?" he questioned teasingly when she widened her eyes.

"Not really," she grinned and lifted her head to kiss him lightly, "Always took you as a commando type of guy."

"Hm," he nuzzled her neck and kissed his way down to her collarbone. "Somebody's overdressed."

He slowly felt his way up her stomach, lifting her shirt up for the ride. She arched her back up and lifted her arms to help him as he brought the shirt up over her head and dropped it who-knows-where.

She wasn't wearing a bra, Spike realized when his eyes fell on her exposed torso, lingering on her breasts, perky and hardened at the attention they were receiving.

"You surprised?" she shot back at him, propping herself up on her elbows, letting her boobs bounce up and down for his benefit.

"Oh yeah," he nodded and dove in, kissing his way down to the valley between her breasts and cupping the right one with his left hand. "Best surprise in the world."

Spike brought his mouth to one of her nipples and swirled his tongue around the hardened nub, making her shiver. Oh, he smiled and tried to make her shiver like that again. He really liked it when she shivered.

"Any more surprises?" he asked playfully, licking and nipping his way down to her belly-button and her skirt.

"No more surprises that you haven't already played with," she watched him as he worked on the zipper of her skirt. When he finally had it undone, he yanked both skirt and underwear down her legs and tossed them unceremoniously to the side.

Spike took an ankle in each hand and spread her wide for him to look at. Buffy tried to bring her knees together, a little embarrassed at the way he was blatantly staring at her womanly parts.

"No, don't do that," he said as he lay down between her legs and ran a finger down her nether lips, parting them and gazing at her vulva, glistening and wet before him, with glazed over eyes. "You're perfect, love."

He hesitated for a moment to look at her face, bent forward and watching him with interest, before closing the distance between her pussy and his mouth. At the contact, Buffy threw her head back and thrust her hips up at his mouth, a little surprised. Spike inhaled deeply, taking in her musky scent; she was making these mewling sounds from the back of her throat and he loved it.

His tongue tasted her wetness, felt their way along her swollen labia and flicked her clit once, twice, making her shudder. His fingers worked their way into her opening, going in and curling up to hit her just right before pulling out and going back in with another finger.

Suddenly, he felt a tug at his hair and lifted his head to see her beckoning him with a crooked finger. A smile pulled at the sides of his lips as he prowled his way up her body and planted a kiss right on her lips.

She opened her mouth against his and took him in, tasting herself on him. God, and it turned her on.

"I want you inside," she breathed out when she had a chance. Spike grinned.

"As the lady wishes," he licked her playfully and rubbed his manhood against her. He nudged forward and felt her gasp as the head penetrated her. "You okay?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

She nodded vigorously and thrust her hips up eagerly. With a powerful surge, he was buried inside her heat and nearly came at the feeling of her surrounding him. Oh fuck, so hot, so wet, oh god, Buffy, Buffy, Buffy…

He tried to take it slow, he really did. He pulled out slowly and thrust in quickly, trying to control himself, but she was rocking her hips along with his and clawing down his back, making all those sounds and his control went diving into the ocean.

"More, Spike, I need you - " her throaty voice cut through the night, mixed in with the filthy whispers they muttered in each other's ears.

"Buffy…" he moaned and sped up the pace. He was pounding into her now with everything that he had and she was wrapping her legs around his waist like a vice, bringing him deeper with each thrust.

"Yeah… yeah… unh.. Spike!"

He felt her start to tighten and heard her voice crescendo and kissed her, hard, swallowing her scream as she reached her orgasm. The feeling of her walls clamping down on him brought him over the edge and he kept kissing her, drowning out his own cry.

They lay there together, a mess of tangled limbs, too worn out to move. Their breathing was heavy and the scent of mingled sweat and sex was lingering in the air.

"That was - " Spike said after a few moments and turned to look at Buffy. Her arm slid across his chest and brought him closer to her.

"Yeah," she agreed, sighing.

After a little while, her brows flitted together and she glanced up at Spike. He was staring at her with a strange smile on his face and a look of… adoration in his eyes.

"Spike?" she asked him, letting her fingers wander around his chest, feeling the hard muscles there.

"Yeah, love?" he bent down to kiss her forehead.

"What is this?"

He didn't answer her immediately. "What do you want it to be?" he finally said, letting his hand get lost in her hair.

She thought for a moment, before quietly saying, "More."

"More than what?"

"The… this," Buffy gestured to their naked bodies, her leg thrown over his, her arm around his stomach.

"Well, we're leaving tomorrow," he said slowly, calculatingly. Buffy sat up suddenly at his words and extracted herself from his arms. Spike sighed and brought himself up to a sitting position as well.

"So this is it, then?" She asked, coldly, refusing to look at him. "Just a fun thing, and when we leave, we'll just forget it ever happened."

"I certainly don't plan on forgetting a thing, pet," he told her, trying to lighten the mood. She turned her back to him and for a moment, he just stared at it before reaching out to touch her. To his relief, she didn't flinch when his hand delicately fell between her shoulder blades and rubbed down to the small of her back.

"Whatever, Spike," she tried to conceal the hurt in her voice.

"Well, after tomorrow, you'll be going back to Sunnydale, I'll be going back to Los Angeles,…"

Buffy sighed and nodded her head, "I get it. The long distant thing? It'll never work."

"Exactly," he said with a small smile. After a moment's pause, he couldn't keep it in any longer, "That's why I'll be going to the University of Sunnydale."

She didn't comprehend it at first. What did he just say? "Oh. Wait. What?" She whirled around to see him smiling from ear to ear.

"You heard me," he inched closer to her, "I'm going to good ol' Sunnyhell. Don't look so surprised, love. Did you know they have the best English department in California?"

She let her words settle down around her and widened her eyes. "You… college … Sunny… "

"Yeah, yes, and yep," he grinned. She squealed and flung herself into his arms, attacking him with her luscious lips. "Got you there for a second there, didn't I?" He cooed into her mouth and she pulled away.

"Wait, so you want to be with me, right?" She bit her lip, nervously, "You're not just going to Sunnydale and forgetting about me, right? You want us to be together?"

He looked at her incredulously. "Are you really that daft, you stupid bint? Of course, I want to be with you! You're… "

She didn't let him finish before sticking her tongue down his throat again, making him moan off all his obscenities.

…………

Finally leaving the Miserable Reunion

Once again, Harmony, Melody, and Prodigy were crouched by the keyhole, trying to get an eyeful of their gorgeous step-brother.

"Move over!" Prodigy whined, pushing Melody out of the way.

"Stop it! It's my turn!"

"Get off! Uoomph!"

"No, go away, I wanna see!"

"Wait your turn, Harmony!"

"You've already had two turns in a row!"

"So?"

"GET OFF!"

Finally, with both of her sisters on the ground, clawing each other's hair out, Harmony smiled and settled down with her eye at the keyhole.

And out walked Spike, gloriously naked and beautiful and… Harmony swooned. Suddenly, she squinted… wait, was that Buffy?… What was she doing in the shower with him? Wait… she's naked!

"AHH!" Harmony screeched and leapt away from the door as if it had burnt her.

"What! What! I wanna see!"

The sounds of footsteps pounding up the stairs reached their ears and when Harmony turned, all the adults had burst through the door, alarmed at her scream.

"What happened, honey?" Her mother asked her, looking around the room, looking for signs of trouble, blood, pulled out tufts of hair… nothing.

A slow smile crept up Harmony's face and she pointed to the other room. "Oh, nothing here, mommy," she chirped, "But you might want to check out Spike's room…"

The adults retreated and made their way to her step-brother's room…..

…. And then the screaming ensued.

Oh, family reunions were such fun, Harmony happily thought, packing the last of her belongings into her bag as the sounds of angry adults and a shocked Buffy and Spike reached her ears.



Happy Thanksgiving!! This story'll be fully posted up by Sunday (if all goes well. Which it should)!

Stronger, The Bett, and possibly At Your Doorstep should be updated by Sunday as well.