Author's Chapter Notes:
Again, thanks to my beta, natalie for this chap!
Later that night


Buffy couldn’t sleep. She tossed and turned in her bed, wishing that she had the guts to tell Spike to stay. And that she wanted to take back what she said about ending their lesson. Thanks to her stubbornness, she was suffering from a withdrawal that she couldn’t seem to fight off.



Oh God, why didn’t she just agree to go with him to the janitor’s closet in the first place?



Because if you did, you'd be in deeper trouble than usual, Summers.



Oh right…but still.




She could still picture him pushing his tongue suggestively behind his teeth when he said- I’ll lick you all up. She felt her panties pooling at the imagery, especially since, after all this time, Spike had never used his mouth on her sex.



If his tongue felt so good when he licked her nipples, she could only imagine how good it would feel when he actually licked her there.



Instinctively, Buffy inserted a hand inside her lace underwear and started to caress herself. She’d never touched herself before and now she wished she had listened to Anya all those times she’d been teaching about masturbation. Surely, it was something she could learn by herself…although, it really wouldn’t hurt if she could ask a friend to help her out, would it?


******************

Spike just got off the phone with Dru. The chit couldn’t wait to confirm their date to the ball. He said yes of course. He couldn’t imagine going stag while Buffy’s going with the poofter. The conversation took ages, with Dru not wanting to put the phone down. She kept on asking about his personal life. Something that he was really not comfortable with since they were just at the beginning stages of getting to know each other.


Finally she let him go when he used his mom as an excuse, telling her that Jenny was going to ground him and not let him go to the ball if he didn't finish up his school project.


Sighing, he finally took off his shirt. Just wearing his jeans, he sat in front of his computer to check some emails. As he did, his mind drifted off to the petite blonde who lived next door and wondered what she was doing right that moment.


Just then, the phone rang. He rolled his eyes, thinking whether or not he should answer it since he had a feeling that it was probably just Dru calling again.



He looked at the caller ID. Buffy.



For a few seconds, he stared dumbly at his phone. It was pretty unusual for Buffy to be calling so late because she took her minimum ten hours of beauty sleep pretty seriously. With late night Bronzing as exceptions, Buffy was never fond of staying up late, which was why they didn't usually watch two movies consecutively, even if it wasn’t a school night.



“Hello.”



“It’s me.”



“Something wrong pet?” He stood up and sat on the edge of his bed. His face was filled with worry.



“Well…it’s…ummm”



“What is it? Are you hurt? Did something happen?”



“No, I’m okay. It’s just that…”



“Buffy, come on now, you’re killing me here.”



“I can’t sleep.” She blurted out.




“Oh.” Spike made a sigh of relief. “You want me to sing you a lullaby then?”


Well that’s actually an appealing thought. “I was just feeling slightly uncomfortable… like I wanted to do something…”


“Something like what?”


“There’s this something I want to do, but can’t since I haven’t…done…IT before. I just figured it might help me finally catch some zs.”


“I’m not quite getting you.”




“You know, that thing that men usually do to let off some stress or when they’re fidgety. Not that I’m fidgety! I just need it to help me relax.”



“Oh.” He answered, his pants suddenly feeling uncomfortable as soon as it dawned on him what she was trying to say. “You want me to help show you how to get off.” He could already picture Buffy blushing on the end of the line. “Luv?”



“You could say that. Just tell me what I should do. Just a little easy ‘how to’ instruction that I could follow and then I could let you get off…go to sleep I mean.”



She heard him give a light chuckle. “Sure. I’ll help you.” More than happy to help you.



“You would?”



“No problem with me, pet.,” he said, glad that she was turning to him for this kind of thing instead of Angel.



“Okay.”


This is going to be fun. Spike smiled widely. “So what are you wearing?”




“What?! Why do you need to know what I’m wearing?” Buffy reacted in disbelief. “I didn’t call to have phone sex with you, Spike. I just want you to tell me how to-“



“Masturbation works really well and fast if you get your thoughts filled up with naughty things. In this case, since we’re having a conversation, we’re gonna use the power behind words to our own advantage.” Nice work Spike. Now, see if she’s going to go along with it.



“Words? You mean dirty words.”



“Call it anything you want, Summers. They’re still just words. I promise that it’s gonna be really worth it.”



“I don’t know if that’s-”



“Come on, luv we’re on the phone. Away from each other. What could possibly go wrong?”



“Okay…” Like she could resist him anyway.



“Now what we’re gonna do is tell each other naughty stuff. Since I’m teaching you how to use words to stimulate each other’s senses, they don’t really need to be real. You could make up anything that you want as long as you feel it would help each other… get off.”



Buffy’s eyes went as wide as headlights. “You mean you too, you’re going to…”



“Right. It’s not gonna be a one-sided thing. Anyway, it’s just for fun.” Yeah right. He cleared his throat. “It’s not like it’s gonna get either of us hurt since we’re not really involved with each other. But if it’s something you’re not comfortable with, that’s okay with me.”



But she’s already involved... “Fine. Let’s have it over and done with.”



“Now…tell me what you’re wearing, pet.”



Buffy tried to suppress a gasp when his voice turned suddenly husky. “I’m wearing an oversized white t-shirt.”



“Good,” he said as he bit his lip to keep himself from getting too excited. “What else are you wearing underneath your shirt?”



“Just my underwear…”



Spike closed his eyes as he tried to picture her image in his head. “Nothing else?”



“Yeah.” She answered, feeling her heartbeat start to race.



“Can you tell me the color, kitten?”



Buffy felt her knees grow weak at the new pet name he just gave her. “It’s a black thong.” She would've given that answer even if she was just wearing a plain cotton panty.



Spike groaned. “Can you do something for me, Buffy?”



“Yes?”


“Can you…Can you please take it off for me?” Spike said hesitantly, hoping she would continue to play along.



Buffy felt the thrill of anticipation surge through her as she threw her underwear on the floor. “It’s off.”




Spike tried to keep his breathing even as he spoke, “Now I want you to lie down on your bed…spread your legs a little bit.” Try to keep it together, mate. Don’t wanna make her suspicious about how many times you’ve pictured that image inside your head.



“Okay.”



“Are you on the bed now, pet?”



“Yeah.”



“Now close your eyes. Imagine me sitting between your legs with my zipper down. Can you see me, Buffy?” He asked as he placed the phone receiver over his pants so she could actually hear him unzipping .


Holy cr- “I see you...” She breathed out to him.



“Good.” He closed his eyes as he took hold of his shaft. “Please tell me what to do, luv.”



“Spike, I …” She started to pant audibly.



“Yes, pet…”



“Can you touch me?”



“Where, kitten?” Spike coaxed, swiping a little precum from the slit of his cock. He shivered, imagining that it was Buffy’s hands touching him.



“Oh…. I can’t…Damn it, Spike. You’re not gonna make me say it, are you?”



“Buffy…” he pleaded desperately as he began pumping his shaft.



“My…c….”



“Say it again.”



“My clit.”



“Bloody Hell…” He moaned loudly. “I could picture it really well, Buffy. Could still remember how you looked this morning…without the knickers. Touch yourself, luv, and imagine my own finger in place of yours.”



“Oh God…”



“Please tell me what else you want to do, baby?”



“Spike….”



“Yes, luv...”


It doesn’t have to be real, his voice echoed in her head as she willed her inner vixen to take over.



“Last summer, when we went to the beach with the gang.”



“Yeah?”



“I remember you just got out from swimming and you stood before me. My eyes just drifted down and…”



“Go on...”



“I don’t know how it happened but…” Will he suspect that there was no way that she was making this up? She thought cautiously as she went on. “For a split of a second, one thought had crossed my mind.”



“Tell me…”


“I was thinking…how good it would feel if…”


“Yeah?”


“I let my tongue… lick you down there.” She told him finally.


All of a sudden, she heard a loud thud at the end of the line. “Spike?”


No answer.


Oh God, I hope nothing bad happened to him.


“Spike? Are you okay?”


Still no answer.


Buffy was about to get really worried when she heard a steady tapping coming from somewhere in her room.



When she turned, all vestige of color left her face as soon as she spotted the bleached blonde standing right outside her window.



“What the hell are you doing?” She said, letting him in. “You’re not supposed to be here. Mom is –”


“Not here and won’t be back till tomorrow,” he said as he started to move closer. “Your mom told me about her trip two days ago.”


“But I can’t…”



Buffy’s words were caught in her throat as Spike took her in his arms and smashed her lips with his.



“Mmmm Buffy…” He groaned into her lips as his hands traveled down her back until it sneaked inside her shirt to cup her buttocks.



Buffy moaned.



“Do you still want me to leave, pet?” He asked. His lips rained kisses on her neck.



“No…” She breathed out as she looked into his eyes.



“Don’t worry, (kiss) I still remember what you told me (nibbles her ear) about not taking it too far.” He said as his fingers toyed with the edge of her shirt. “I promise I won’t do anything you don’t want me to do. I want you to -”



“I trust you,” she finished for him as she placed her hands on his. Slowly, she helped him lift her shirt up over her head. She started to pant as Spike’s eyes devoured her naked body.



“So beautiful…” he whispered as he picked her up to carry her over to the bed. Standing back, he slowly unbuttoned his duster. A tiny whimper left her mouth when she found him only wearing a pair of jeans. His fly was open.


Her tongue instinctively came out to lick her lips as she looked at his well-muscled chest and swollen cock that jutted out proudly to his tight abs.



“Want to know something, luv?”



So the word game is still on, Buffy thought excitedly. “Yeah.”



“I’ve tried to sneak a peek into your skirt once.”



“I know, this morning you-.”



“No…” he told her huskily as slowly opened up her legs for him. “Wasn’t talking about that, pet.”




Buffy began to pant as she felt his fingers trace the line where her thighs and center meets. “Gah….”




“Two years ago, we were watching a movie and you fell asleep on the carpet. You looked so innocent and so…hot with your short plaid skirt.” His thumb began to inch slowly towards her clit.



“Spike…please.”



“You were so sexy that you gave me my very first hard on, luv,” he said between pants as he finally rubbed up and down on sweet spot.




“Oh my ungggh!!!” she mewled loudly. She couldn't believe what he was telling her. But they’re just words, she reminded herself. It was something he made up just to intensify her lust.



“So I lifted up your skirt…”




Buffy’s moan became louder, wondering if it was ever possible to come just by merely listening to his words.



“I saw your plain cotton panties and you know what had entered my thoughts?”



Buffy whimpered weakly as she felt him part her nether lips.



“This.” He told her huskily just as his head suddenly came down.




“Oh God!” Buffy cried out as she felt the warm tip of his tongue graze her clit. “Ohhhhhh!”



Spike began licking her sensitive spot, occasionally lapping at the juices that coated her nicely shaved pussy.



Buffy’s body twisted, unconsciously searching for more. “Oh Spike, please…”



Spike smiled at the desperation in her voice and finally encircled her clit with his lips and began to suck it into his mouth.



Buffy threw her head back as she felt the building fire within the pit of her stomach intensify. As soon as Spike inserted a finger into her wet cunt, her body began bucking wildly. She cried out his name as she finally reached her most awaited climax. “Spike!!!”


***********

“Now, you,” she told him with a hungry look as she helped him out of his pants.


Buffy pulled him next to her and soon he was lying on the bed with his legs totally spread-eagled. Before Spike could adjust himself to this take-charge kind of Buffy, she took the place between his legs and started pumping his hard shaft.



“Do you like this, baby?” Buffy purred, her confidence building with every tortured sound he made.



“Oh Buffy….” He groaned. “Do you have any idea what you do to me?”



“No, but I do want to find out, Spike,” she teased as her other hand began to fondle his balls.




“Ohhhhhhhh!” Spike screwed his eyes shut in pleasure.




Buffy grinned slightly, loving the fact that it was finally her turn to make him writhe in pleasure. “Spike…baby…the thing that really turns me on is the knowledge that you’re not supposed to show your yummy naked body to me and yet here you are.”




Despite the state he was in, Spike managed to show her a surprised look. Isn’t that something? Buffy can be the little spitfire in bed if she wants to. She has a mixture of innocence and wildness to her…a lethal combination. What a wonderful wicked surprise she’s turning out to be…my Buffy.




“Tell me, Spike. How does it feel to have your innocent virgin best friend look at your glistening helpless body… with her hand pumping furiously over your long thick cock?” I can’t believe I just said that!




“Oh God! Buffy…bloody hell I….” He stammered through his blinding ecstasy.




Buffy let her eyes feast on the pink erect cock that she had trapped within her tiny fingers. “OR would you prefer if I do this?” Buffy asked just before she bent down to lick the slit that was already leaking with precum.



“Fuck!!!!” He cried out, his head writhing with pleasure.



“Spike,” Buffy told him, her shy persona taking over. “I’ve never done this before but I would like to try and put you… in my mouth. Can you help me?”



“Oh… bloody fuck,” he cursed as he tried desperately to prevent himself from coming. “Just take it little by little…(pants) let me adjust in your mouth before you…”



His words were suddenly replaced by helpless mewls as she started taking him in.




“Oh fuck…yes…” he hissed, trying very hard not thrust himself into her mouth “Then move your…gah…lips up and down….God yes…move your hot sweet mouth…been wanting this for so long.”





She knew they were just words, but she couldn’t help but imagine him saying those words and meaning them. “Mmmm Spike,” she moaned as she began to pick up her pace.





“Ohhhhh yes…take me in…take me all in…gah…” Spike became alarmed as he began to feel the impending rush of his climax. “Buffy I can’t…I’m about to…” he muttered indistinctively as Buffy made no move to get off his cock. “I’m coming…luv…”




Spike bit his lip to prevent himself from crying out loud as his hips bucked uncontrollably. Finally, he felt himself explode into her mouth.




He was still coming down from his climax when Buffy pulled him close for a hot searing kiss. Spike began to feel himself harden again as he tasted himself on her mouth. Spike swiftly flipped them so he was lying on top of her. With no clothes to separate them, heat filled his loins as her breasts tickled his chest, his cock rested against her tummy and his leg nudged her heated center.



It didn’t take long for their kisses to become more desperate. “Buffy….want you…”



“Spike…ungghhh feels so good.” She groaned out as he nibbled her bottom lip.



Spike was losing control fast. Want to make love to her…desperately want to feel…I can’t stay away…bloody hell!




Buffy gasped as she felt him graze his aching cock against her entrance. “Spike…”




But instead of pushing himself in, he’d maneuvered it upwards so that it was sliding against her clit. He began to rub against her nubbin in rapid pace as he watched her face contort with pleasure.




She stared down between their bodies and felt her body tremble. The look and feel of his cock running up and down her sensitive spot was so intense and erotic that it had Buffy coming powerfully within seconds. “Spike!!!”




It took a few more slides before Spike finally let himself come. “Unggghhh Buffy…” Spike used his two arms to support himself to prevent himself from collapsing on top of her.



Spike took a tissue from the side of her bed and started wiping off his cum from her tummy and on his cock. Once he was finished, he let himself lie on the bed beside her as their breaths mingled through the air.



“Sorry about the mess,” he told her guiltily, wondering if she noticed just how close he had been to breaking his promise.



Buffy pulled the blanket over their naked bodies. “It was a good mess.”



Spike chuckled, then turned to look at her. “You were bloody amazing.”



God, he looked so handsome even with his hair all messed up. “You got the job done yourself.”



“You made me come twice. That almost never happens to me with anyone.”




“What every woman wants to hear,” she said as she turned away from him.




Detecting the sarcasm in her voice, a mischievous smile formed on his lips. “Do I detect jealousy?”



“No, me jealous? Pfff!”



Spike was about to say something more when he noticed the two consecutive yawns that overcame her. “Come here, luv?”



If only she was looking, she would’ve seen the glow in his eyes as he scooped her back to his chest, would’ve seen his tender look as he planted a kiss on her shoulder…would’ve learned his true feelings because he was practically wearing his heart on his sleeve at that very moment.



It only took a few seconds before he heard her low steady breathing. Minutes later, he followed.



TBC.

A/N : A whole lot better than a sleeping pill! *gg* Looks like Buffy couldn’t resist our Spike. Wonder why? (Wink, wink).


Anyway, to clear things out, Buffy and Spike are still going out with Angel and Dru. Thier hot interlude was just to show how they couldn't keep their hands off each other amidst all kinds of distractions.

Kindly let me know what you think of my latest update.

Thanks to everyone who reviewed on Chapter 11. Btw, chapter 12 is my way of thanking you all for the support and love I’ve been receiving! Big hugs to everyone!