Author's Chapter Notes:
N/A
A/N: The song that I used for the dance was titled “ This never happened before” by Paul Mcartney which is a soundtrack from the movie “The Lakehouse”. If you’re not familiar with the song, you may want to view a Spuffy vid by Laradevon who happens to be one of my favorite Spuffy vidders in youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8KlyGQBNII



**********************

SPIKE’s POV


“No, I don’t mind at all,” Xander spoke with a knowing grin, ignoring the look of protest on the petite blonde’s face. “I was wondering when you were gonna show up.”


Now I see
This is the way it's supposed to be
I met you and now I see
This is the way it should be




Finally, when they were left alone, Spike took one of her hands in his while the other went around her waist as they started to sway to the song. He felt the sharp intake of her breath just as he took one of her hands and kissed it. It was only then that he noticed that Buffy body’s was slightly shaking. Spike slowly lifted up her chin, titling his head as he looked closely into her eyes. “What’s the matter, pet?”



This is the way it should be for lovers
They shouldn't go it alone
It's not so good when you're on your own




Spike felt a pang of ache in his chest when he caught the sight of a tear falling down her cheeks. She looked down and said nothing. Then it dawned on him that the reason behind her state was probably because she found out about Angel and Cordy. It’s the only plausible explanation he could think of at the moment. Bloody Hell, she’s probably hurting. That good-for-nothing Angel did it to her again and broke her heart for the second time. His arms tightened all around her.



“It’s all right, luv.” He said soothingly into her ear. “I’m here.”



So come to me
Now we can be what we want to be
I love you and now I see
This is the way it should be
This is the way it should be





Buffy’s head tilted upwards to look at him, her voice was faint when she asked, “Are you?”


Closing his eyes, Spike leaned his forehead onto hers and swallowed hard. “I’ll always be.”


With her soft skin within his reach and her scent completely surrounding him, Spike had made his decision not to fight it anymore. He needed her so much and it was time that he let her know. So when he heard her frustrated sigh, he let his instinct take over. He dipped his head and finally captured her lips with his.



This is the way it should be for lovers
They shouldn't go it alone
It's not so good when you're on your own

I'm very sure
This never happened to me before
I met you and now I'm sure
This never happened before
This never happened before
This never happened before…




*************
Buffy’s POV


She felt his tongue caress hers demandingly. She moaned and responded to the kiss with equal intensity. She was so lost in him that she had consequently forgotten where she was and why she was crying in the first place. But as the song ended, so did the spell that she’d been held under. Oh God! I’m doing it again! I have to stop. If he thinks he could be with other girls and toy with her heart whenever he feels like it, he has another thing coming.


As the crowd began their countdown to the New Year, Buffy abruptly withdrew from their kiss and pushed him away. “I can’t do this.”


Spike looked at her guiltily. “I’m sorry. I didn’t…”


“I’m leaving,” she said as she walked to her table and grabbed her purse.


She said her goodbye to her friends and was ready to head out through the exit when Spike blocked her way. “Are you going home alone?”


“Well Angel is…” Buffy heaved a big sigh. “He’s with Cordy now.”


“I see.”


Buffy resumed walking her way out of the mansion.


“Wait, let me come with you.”


“No. You don’t need to…what about Dru?”


“What about Dru? I’m not letting you go home by yourself. I made a promise to your mom to…”



“You know what, I can take care of myself!” Buffy was getting tired of her mom’s meddlesome work. First, Spike took her to the fair because her mom suggested it and now, Spike had to take her home because of what her mom made him promise to do. “I don’t need you or my mom to interfere with my life!”




“No, that’s not gonna work.” Spike told her stubbornly. “I will go with you and I’m taking you home and that’s that.”



Buffy was taken aback with this new take-charge-kind of Spike. “So you’re just gonna leave Dru to go home by herself. What, did she somehow not measure up to your girlfriend of the day standards that you just decided to leave her without saying goodbye?”



Spike frowned. “What the bloody hell are you talking about? Not that it’s any of your concern, but Dru and I have reached a certain understanding. She…”



Was he mad? She didn’t want to hear anything about their so-called understanding. Why was he telling this to her? “I’m still not going home with you, Spike, and there’s no way that you’re gonna make me change my mind,” she interrupted.



“Buffy, how are you gonna get home when you don’t have a car?” he asked, crossing his arms on his chest.


“Easy. I’m gonna take out my cellphone and call a cab,” she answered defiantly.


“Will you quit being stubborn and hear me out? Cordy’s mansion is out in the middle of nowhere. The cab could take forever to find this place.”



Damn it! He’s right! No worries, I’ll just get rid of him once we’re there. That shouldn’t be so hard since they live next door to each other. Sighing, she threw Spike an annoyed look and then spoke, “All right. So where’s your car?”


******************

Buffy had her head turned to look through the window throughout most of their drive. She was fuming inside and hated every minute she spend so close to him. She loathed him now with every fiber of her being, but each time she stole a glance through the reflection of the car window, her heart would flutter and her body ached to touch him.


“Talk to me, Buffy. I want to know if you’re okay.”


“What do you care?” she grumbled, turning to him.


“Of course I care, luv, I l…” Spike swallowed hard as he quickly caught himself before he went too far in revealing what he truly felt. “You’re important to me.”



He tried to reach out for her hand but she flinched away.



“I hate you.” Buffy told him furiously before she returned to her task of staring at nowhere through the window.



Spike tried to brush away the hurt she’d inflicted with her words. He knew she was just hurting and was probably angry with the world. As always, it made him want to comfort her and try to make all the pain go away. “Buffy…”



“I don’t need your help…not anymore.”


“Luv, just because the poofter acted like a jerk more than a few times it doesn’t mean that…”


“Don’t you dare drag Angel into this.” Buffy retorted. “He didn’t do anything wrong…”



Spike couldn’t believe that Buffy was still defending Angel. He clenched his teeth and tightened his hands on the wheel as they finally pulled onto Revello drive. “He never deserved to be with you in the first place.”



Buffy moved closer to him until their faces were barely an inch apart. “Who do you think deserves to be with me, Spike?” she challenged.



Spike didn’t answer, but his eyes had turned a darker shade as they quickly traveled to her lips. It was during these moments, where the chemistry between them was most powerful that Buffy wanted nothing more for him to wrap her in his arms and kiss him senseless. However, succumbing to that intense chemistry was what had gotten her into trouble in the first place, and that was last thing that she would wanted to do.



“Thought so.” Buffy told him spitefully before she got out of the car. In her haste to flee from him, she quickly fished for her keys in her purse and had them dropping on the floor. But Spike was quick to pick up the keys himself and she ended up touching his hand instead.


Buffy immediately pulled her hand away, her breathing becoming uneven as shocks of electricity shot through their bodies.



“Let me help you.”


Buffy grabbed the key from him harshly. “I can do this by myself, thank you. I’ve done this a million times since this happens to be where I live.”


Must get away before she does something she’ll regret. Damn it! Why couldn’t I get the freakin key to work! And why couldn’t he just stop making my life miserable and leave? Why can’t he just…



Oh God…He had moved so close that she could feel the heat emanating from his body behind her. She felt the spark of electricity increase ten times more as soon as her mind began to imagine delicious possibilities that could unfold once she lets him inside her house. Buffy closed her eyes in frustration as she felt him take the key from her hand once again. However, it didn’t escape her keen observation that his hand had slightly trembled when their skin touched, and this made her wonder if he too was having the same struggle within his mind.



But as soon as the door closed behind him, her suspicions were confirmed when Spike suddenly slammed her body against the door. He held both of her arms and placed them over her head as he pinned her with his lower body, making her extremely aware of what her nearness was doing to him.



“Spike…” she lightly gasped as she felt something hard poke her gown covered belly.



“Buffy…” He breathed out her name while his eyes bored into hers.




“You can’t do this. You have to stop,” she said, her tone lacking conviction.




“I can’t…” he told her desperately. His voice nearly choked when he added, “I can’ pretend anymore.”



Buffy searched his face in confusion. “What do you mean you can’t pre-”



And the rest of her words were lost as Spike silenced her as he attacked her mouth with his. Oh God…Spike’s lips…lips of Spike… Buffy tried to remain perfectly still. Her plan was to make him realize that he wasn’t affecting her by not responding but as soon as she felt his tongue lick the line between her lips, she was lost. Her arms automatically went to snake behind his head and tried to pull him closer. Her heart melted at his obvious sigh of relief when she finally parted her lips and let his tongue mingle with hers in a ravenous urgency.



His hands were exploring, touching her face, her neck and the extent of her shoulders. A strangled groan tore away from her lips as she felt him squeeze one of her breasts through her gown. “Oh!!!!!”


“Buffy…want you.” He moaned in her lips as he lifted up her body.


Buffy’s legs automatically wrapped around his waist. Her panties were already soaking wet when came in contact with his tented trousers. “Spike…I want you so badly.”


Spike never left her lips as he took her up the stairs and into her bedroom.


By now, Spike was panting so hard as he sat on the bed with Buffy still straddling him. She’d lifted up the hem of her gown so that it was now bunched up to her waist. He could feel her now wet heated center through his trousers and he wanted nothing more than to rip her clothes away and bury himself deep inside her.



Buffy seemed to have the same thing on her mind for she suddenly withdrew from their kiss and recklessly ripped his shirt open, leaving some buttons to scatter on the sheets and on the floor. Her lips returned to him but this time, she took charge by tasting every hidden cavern of his mouth while her hands played wild caresses on his chest.


Spike growled in response and quickly went to find the zipper on her back. His lips left her mouth to begin its exploration from the hollow of her neck down to the valley between her breasts. He unhooked her strapless bra and stared at her in awe.


“Buffy…you’re so beautiful,” he told her huskily before his tongue flicked one nipple, thus eliciting a loud delighted moan from the already flushed petite blonde.


“Oh God!….Ughhhhhhhhh….”



Fuck! Spike was so aroused that he felt like he was going to cum from just hearing her delicious reactions. His voice shook when he spoke, “I’ve been wanting to do this from the moment I set my eyes on you this morning.”



“Ohhhhhh!” Buffy threw her head backwards as she felt his mouth enclosed one taut nipple. He sucked it greedily while one of his hands snaked inside her underwear and rubbed her clit. “Spike!!!”


“You like that, pet?”


“Yes….” Buffy almost protested loudly when she felt him move away.



Spike lifted her swiftly so that she was the one lying on the bed. “But you know what would be better?…” He wanted to tease her. Make her beg and scream until she couldn’t take it anymore but this time, his finesse in lovemaking had left him for the first time. He could barely let out his words when he parted her legs and stared hungrily at her glistening center.



“If I…. do this… instead,” he managed to continue between pants before his head dipped down and sucked her clit.


“Oh!!!” Buffy’s body was shaking from so much want. She never felt so aroused and she felt like almost fainting. Spike inserted a finger and started to pump it within her core as his lips continued to work their magic on her.



“Come for me, luv…. I want to hear my name on your lips….” He said as he inserted another finger. “Buffy…so tight…” He felt his cock twitch in response as he imagined himself being buried within her hot, virginal, tight quim.


Buffy was so close to the edge that after just a few more pumps, she was already screaming her release. “Spike!!!!!!”



As she came down from her orgasm, Buffy immediately sat up and removed the rest of her clothing before she started to help Spike out of his clothes.



The moment his erection came into view, she felt the sudden rush of her lust come back to her full force. She looked into his eyes and the amused grin that he gave her made her face blush instantly.



Her face was still pink from her sudden coyness when she began to play with the tinge of curls. Then she looked up and watched his expression change as she…



“Oh! Bloody fuck!” Spike’s eyes rolled up as he felt her encircle him with her palm. She swiped the oozing goo from its mushroom head with her tongue and began to move her hands up and down his rigid length. “Buf…ungahhhh…..”


Just when Spike thought that this was how he was going to attain his much, awaited release, Buffy surprised him when she suddenly stopped and pulled him so that he was now finally lying on top of her on the bed.


Helpless mewls and moans elicited from their mouth as soon as their bodies touched. Buffy pulled him once again into a hungry kiss.



With his cock trapped between their bodies, Spike’s head began to spin out of control. He strived to keep his memory in check for somewhere in the deep recesses of his mind lied a promise that he had intended to keep. But the problem was, he was starting to lose his battle over his remaining sanity… dreadfully fast.



“Buffy, I can’t stop….I want you so much….I don’t think I can…. Bloody Hell!” His sudden curse was brought out by the fact that Buffy had suddenly grabbed his long aching cock and positioned it at the tip of her entrance.



And that was when Spike finally raised the white flag. His eyes were filled with so much emotion when he stared at her beautifully flushed face and started to push himself into her core. “Buffy…this is going to hurt….I’m sorry…”



Buffy bit her lip and dug her nails into his back as she felt him break through the barrier. There was no denying it. Although it was only fleeting, it did hurt.



“Are you okay, luv?”



Buffy nodded timidly, her mind still reeling from the fact that part of Spike’s body was imbedded in her. Considering the fact that she’d seen how big he really was, she was amazed at how he managed to fit into her. She never knew just how much she needed him until now.



“Glad to hear that.”



The smile of relief that Spike bestowed upon her was intoxicating. Buffy felt her heart soar to an extraordinary height as he kissed her lips tenderly. “Spike….”



Spike was in heaven. The feeling of being buried inside Buffy’s haven was more than he ever could have expected. Her body felt exquisite. So perfectly right that he wished he could stay buried within her forever.


“Buffy….”



“Oh!!!” Buffy gasped loudly as she began to feel him move inside her again.



“Bloody hell…so tight….”


Buffy instinctively raised her legs to entwine around his waist as she slowly began to meet his every thrust. “Oh Spike harder….please….”



Soon Spike was pumping harder….and faster…..The sound of their skin slapping was heard across the room as their pants mingled and the sound of their moans intensified.



Somewhere in the pit of her belly was a fire that had started to build rapidly. Buffy screwed her eyes shut as the fire finally reached its pinnacle. Her eyes widened in shock for she never ever felt anything so strong…




“Oh God, I’m cumming!!!!” Buffy screamed before her hips started to buck uncontrollably as her body soon reached its much awaited completion. “ Spike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’



“Buffy!!!!!!!!!!” Spike cried out as he felt her clamp tightly around his cock. He threw his head backwards just as he was treated to the most powerful orgasm he’d ever felt in his life.


TBC




A/N: I want to thank each and every one of my readers and reviewers who had supported this fic. I have the other last chap ready and I hope to upload it soon but it would really depend on how badly you want me to post it ASAP:-) So please don’t hesitate to let me know by your comments and reviews. I really really love reading them!

Btw, I apologize for not being able to update my other fic for so long. I have no valid excuse really, except that sometimes it gets hard for me to focus on two stories without making the other look a little plain. So I thought it best to let the other sit for a while. So now that this story is almost over, I’m gonna work on wrapping up the other one as well.

Once again thanks to my wonderful beta reader, Natalie for a job well done! I can’t thank her enough for all the help she gave in order to make my story look good.