Author's Chapter Notes:
Special thanks to my beta, Natalie!
The next day



Buffy and Spike had been the best of friends for four years. They had been together for so long that spending a Sunday afternoon watching movies at the Summers’ residence had always been a favorite usual thing to do.


Their usual day would begin with a big argument over which movie to play first until one of them gave in and then they would end up all snuggly-wuggly like nothing happened. The movie will never finished without finding them in their favorite comfy position: Spike’s head lying on Buffy’s lap with her fingers carefully massaging his scalp into relaxation.



But that day as Spike hit Play on the remote control, both of them knew that their usually usual routine would be anything but...usual. For the first time, Buffy felt so uncomfortable that she had to sit at the farthest end of the couch away from her Spike. The bleached blonde seemed to share the same inkling for he too had chosen the sit on the other end.


Even if the dialogues and actors sucked big time, she was actually doing all right with it until the female lead actor started to remove her top.



“You like her boobs?” The question was out of her mouth before she even realized it.



Spike was about to laugh at her question but when he turned and saw the serious look on her face, he stopped himself. “They…um…They look….fine…..to me.”


Buffy began to bite her nails as Victor, the male lead in the story began to unzip his fly. Buffy’s hands immediately went up to cover her eyes as she let out a shocked shriek. “Oh my God! I can’t believe I’m actually watching this!” There’s no way a guy’s thingy could be that big in real life! What she saw was probably some kind of camera trick. Yup, that’s definitely what it was. She looked at Spike and couldn’t help but wonder if Spike’s thing looked anything like it. Her eyes widened, shocked at how such an obscene thought had managed to slip into her thoughts.



“Okay, when you say watch it, does it mean I have to keep my eyes open throughout the entire movie?”



The bleached blonde chuckled. “You’re missing the important part.”



“You mean the part where he’s poking his thingy from behind her?” She said this in a disgusted tone, not liking the sound of groans and mewls coming through their surround speakers.



“I thought you weren’t looking, luv.”



“So I peeked…for like two seconds! “ She whined. “How can you stand watching something this gross!”



“It might have something to do with me belonging to the Y chromosome lineage?” He mocked.



She punched his arm.



“Ouch! That actually hurt!”



“Good coz’ it’s supposed to!”




”Buffy, if you’re not gonna watch, I might as well hit the stop button, luv.”



“So not an issue,” she muttered as Spike stopped the movie. “I’m sorry.”



“Don’t worry about it, pet. We’ll just think of something else.”



“Maybe there’s something wrong with me. Maybe I’m born not to have sex at all, Spike. Why do I feel like I’m gonna be sick each time I see a naked guy?”




“I think it’s normal for you to feel that way since you’re …”



“A pathetic virgin.”



He smiled whimsically. ”What you need to do is to get over your fear.”



“You mean my fear of men’s private parts? How?”



“Well…we could look over the net, maybe download some pictures of nude men. We could stick it all over your bedroom so that, in a way, you’ll get used to seeing it, pet.”



“Will you please stop making fun of me?!?”



“Who said I was making fun of you?”



“Oh,” she replied. ”In that case, I still can’t. What if my mom sees them? I can’t even keep them as a file coz’ she checks out my computer every once in a while too. I told you, my family doesn’t know the definition of privacy.



“She’s just looking out for you,” he told her. “Make sure that you stay away from-“



“Guys like you.” She finished for him. Buffy smiled at his disapproving look. He can be so cute when he’s scowling. Wait a minute! Since when did I find Spike cute?



“Do you want me to help you or not?” He asked her impatiently.



“Huh?” His question brought her out of her reverie. “I mean, yeah! I do,” she told him with more conviction.



“I guess browsing porn sites are out of the question.” Spike needed to come up with something else fast. The senior prom was only a few months away and if he wanted Dru to be his date, he needed to act quickly or someone else might get to her before him. He desperately needed to help Buffy with her problem first so she could fulfill her end of the bargain.



His mind began to work overtime to find some other options. Work, mind. Start with the basics. Think…What’s holding her back?



Then something clicked. What Buffy needed to do was to get rid of the “ick” factor first when it came to looking at men’s private parts. All right, now he’s getting somewhere. “Tell me, luv. What have you got against penises?“



“Are you suggesting that I’m gay, Spike?”



“Well have you even thought about it? Is it quite possible that you and Red probably share the same interests towards the same sex?”



“Come to think of it. I’ve never thought about it that way.” She said, playing along with him.” You could be right.”



“So how about we start looking over my stack of Playboy magazines?” He waggled his eyebrows at her.




Buffy cringed her nose once again. “I don’t think so.”



“This is getting absurd, Summers. How could you hate manly bits when you haven’t even seen one up close?”



“Who said I haven’t?” She said, avoiding his eyes.



Spike’s nose flared at the memory of what Angel did to her. “Then Peaches’ probably didn’t leave a good impression on you.”



“You’re telling me that not all man thingies look the same?” She told him in disbelief. “I mean I do know t-that they vary…. in sizes. But the bottom line is that all of them have that same effect on me.”



“What’s that?”



“They all make me hurl!”



“Damn it Summers, stop being so stubborn and listen to me.” He paused and heaved a big sigh before he added. “You know what, I’ll prove it to you.”



“How?” She closed her eyes in frustration. “There’s nothing on this earth that you could possibly do to make me think otherwise.”



“Bloody hell!” He can’t believe what he’s about to say- “I’llshowyitouBuffy.”



“What?“



“I said…” He took a deep breath before he blurted out. “I’ll show…IT to you.”



“You mean you have a magazine of naked men too?”



“No. Not magazine. “ He started to undo the top button of his jeans.



“W-whoa there! What the hell are you doing?” Buffy’s hands went automatically up to cover her eyes.



“Well isn’t obvious? I’m gonna show you my goodies.”



“Don’t! Hold on a sec!” Buffy held out one hand to motion him to stop while the other remained blocking her eyesight.



“Okay.”



“Are you still….Your thingy isn’t hanging out of your pants, is it?“



“No…” Spike smiled at her discomfort. “Not yet. “



Buffy winced. “Good. Because I want it to stay that way.”



“But pet, I believe the only way that I could prove you wrong is to show you my own penis since yours truly happen to own one.”



“What makes you so sure that I’m not gonna feel sick when I look at your umm...thingy?”



“I’m not. But we’re not gonna know for sure if we don’t try it, do we? Plus I’m your best friend. ” He explained. “Come on, pet. If you think about it, we always share secrets with one another so this should be a piece of cake. It will be for learning purposes only.”




Buffy’s heart started to pound loud. “When you say –share secrets. You’re not actually asking me to show you mine, too?”



“Well you could if -.” At her look of shock he immediately added,” But you’re not going to s-since you don’t want to. Are you sure you don’t want to?”



“Spike!” She said in warning tone.



“Okay, now that we’ve cleared that one out. Let’s continue where we left off, shall we?”



Buffy squeezed her eyes shut as his hand went back to where it was before. “I’m not gonna look.”



A zipping sound was heard.



“Eeep,” Buffy whimpered as her face turned into a deep shade of red.



Spike momentarily closed his eyes as he felt the air brush freely against his naked cock. “Look at me, Buffy.”




“I can’t,” she protested, shaking her head vigorously.



“Buffy.” His voice was low and full of sincerity when he moved closer and spoke softly in her ear. ”Don’t you trust me?”



She shuddered lightly at feel of his breath on her sensitive skin. “I do.”


With her heart pounding loudly in her ears, she gradually opened her eyes to find Spike looking at her with an unfathomable expression on his face. Damn, have his eyes have always been this blue? She seemed to have gotten lost in them before she remembered where she was and what she was about to do.



“Spike?” She whispered in confusion before her eyes wandered downwards. Her heart began to beat in an erratic pace as it landed on his neck, then on his shirt that was partially opened on the bottom to give her a better view of his toned abs and….




She wanted desperately to look away but to her utter dismay, she found that she couldn’t.




She gasped as her eyes landed on the mass of curls that pointed to his long and already hardening cock. She watched in amazement as it started to grow right in front of her.


And she thought Angel’s penis was huge! Looking at Spike’s erect pink cock, Angel’s didn’t even compare in size. When it jerked a little, her eyes shot up to look in Spike’s eyes in bewilderment. It was around that same time that she began to feel a new strange sensation that had started to build up deep within her womb. Her breath now began to come out in short pants. She’d never felt anything so deliciously stimulating in her whole life.



Spike tried to keep his breathing even as he his cock stretched fully erect towards his tight abdomen. No matter how hard he tried to fight it, he couldn’t keep himself from feeling aroused from Buffy’s unhurried perusal. It was a lost cause. The longer Buffy looked at him, the harder his cock got.



“What do you think, luv?”



“Is it supposed to grow big like that? How can you keep something so huge inside your pants?”



Spike chuckled at that. ”It’s normally soft. It only gets hard when I’m aroused.”



“You mean….” She gulped. “You get aroused around me?”



“A man can’t help it when a girl looks at a man’s penis like you do.” He teased in a low voice.



“What?!” Buffy’s voice came out huskier than intended. “I’m not-”



His cock jumped at the sound of Buffy’s rasping voice.



“I’m only kidding, luv. We just got out from watching a porn so it’s only natural that I still have the aftereffects from it.” He lied.



“Oh.” She said as she tried hiding the regret in her voice.



“Yeah. “ Bloody Hell! She’d better stop looking at my penis like that or God knows what I’ll do. “Anyway, peep show is over.”



“Thank goodness!” Buffy feigned her relief, her heart still racing. She couldn’t believe how disappointed she was when Spike tucked himself into his pants once again.



“So glad it’s finished .” He said, chuckling nervously. He sat on the couch, wondering what had just happened.



“Me too.” Buffy joined him in the couch, looking at everywhere but him. Darn! Why is it suddenly so hot in here?


The two of them breathed deeply in sync before an uncomfortable silence engulfed them.



It was Buffy who spoke first. ” Wanna watch a soap opera-ish, you wanna cry but can’t chick flick with me?”



Spike nodded nervously. “Absolutely.”




TBC


A/N: My heart goes to all my readers especially all those who had taken the time to leave a review. Thanks a whole bunch! You really know how make a girl feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
And last, but not the least, I want to thank my new beta, Natalie for doing such a wonderful job with this chapter. Your work is awesome, sweetie!

I hope you guys enjoyed my latest update. I’ll be taking a break from posting starting next week so I hope you guys would still be there when I get back with a fresh new chapter (hopefully) first thing next year.

Enjoy the holidays everyone!