Author's Chapter Notes:
N/A
“I…I…” He stammered. “You weren’t answering the doorbell so I had to use the key that your mom hid underneath the flowerpot.” Bloody Hell!


“You should’ve just stayed outside!” Buffy screamed at him, her face turning a deep shade of red.


“How was I to know that you were gonna walk in with nothing on? It’s not like I planned this!”


Buffy wanted to smack herself. He was right after all. How could she have forgotten that Spike knew about the hidden key? With a grunt, she strutted out of the kitchen, exposing her cute round cheeks to his hungry gaze.


Spike followed seconds later with a closed duster and found her just in time as she was tying up her robe.


“I’m sorry,” he told her apprehensively.


“Forget about it,” Buffy replied, looking at everywhere but him. “I’ll be right back.”



As she turned towards the stairs, Spike immediately ran to her side and grabbed her arm to stop her. “Wait!”



Spike saw the way Buffy closed her eyes in reaction to his touch. He wondered if she felt it too, the delicious tingle that would make itself known each time their skin came to contact. “Where are you going?”


“I need to put on some clothes, Spike.”


“Why?”


Buffy chuckled nervously, “You know why?”



Spike lifted up her chin to face him. “Lesson the first, luv. You should never feel embarrassed with the skin you’re in…especially with me. You’re already wearing a robe and that should be enough. You already know how this evening is gonna turn out.”



The implication of his words brought goose bumps to her skin. The good kind. “Spike, I know that I said a while ago that I wanted to take your lesson to the next level…”



Spike cocked an eyebrow and gave out an exasperated sigh. “I should’ve known that you were going to back out. That’s so typical of you, Summers.”


“I’m not gonna back out,” she found herself saying.


“You’re not?”


“I just want to get things out in the open first. Like h-how are we going to do it?” Buffy quickly added when he saw the surprised look that Spike gave her. ”The lesson, I mean…”



“I guess it depends on how far you are willing to go.” He smirked. ”On how much you’re willing to trust me.”



“I trust you, Spike,” Buffy told him sincerely. “You know I do, but I want to make it clear that even though I sort of agreed to do some stuff… with you, I’m not in any way in favor of doing the other thing…”


“Other thing?”


“W-well… you know…s-sexual intercourse,” she managed to say in a nervous stutter.



Spike nodded his head, trying not to look shocked at her words. “As long as it’s not the actual deed, you’re okay with it? “



Buffy’s eyes fell on the floor again as she timidly nodded.



Bloody Hell, did Buffy just said that she’s willing to do other stuff with me? Spike repressed a groan as he turned around and quickly adjusted himself in his pants.



“If you must know, I’m saving myself for my one true love,” she added with a curious stare, wondering what Spike was doing with himself. But just before she was able to catch what he was doing, he already turned again and startled her in the process.



Unaware to what Buffy was up to, he spoke to her in an irritated voice. ”When you say true love, did you mean the poofter?”



“Yes, the poof-“ She caught herself. ”I mean Angel. What does that word mean anyway? No wait. I don’t wanna know.”



Spike tried to control his inner turmoil as he remembered the reason why Buffy wanted to do this in the first place--to win Angel back.


Struggling with himself, he closed his eyes and quickly reminded himself of his secret plan to woo Buffy. Recalling the kiss they had earlier, he somehow knew that if he would play his cards right, Buffy would soon realize he was the right man for her.



“Okay.”



“All right, why don’t we…start with a question,” Spike took off his duster and placed it on the reclining chair. “When you were standing naked before me a while ago…(holds breath)…Can you tell me what sort of things came to your mind?”



“I –“ Buffy swallowed the lump in her throat. ”I don’t remember.”



“You don’t remember or you don’t want to remember? Big difference there.”



“I just don’t.” She answered irritably. “I don’t see what it has anything to do with-“



“Chemistry, luv.” Spike told her. “I need to know if you felt it.”



“Chemistry.” Buffy repeated with a look of disbelief.



“Lesson the second, luv. Before a couple should do anything serious, they should check first if they have it.”



“I know what chemistry is, Spike. I spent enough time with Anya to know what it means and I’m telling you now that we don’t have it.”



“You’re sure?” Spike cocked an eyebrow at her.



“A-absolutely.” She stammered, feeling her heartbeat starting to speed up as the bleached blonde moved closer. Oh dear.



“I see.” Spike hid a smirk as he leaned to whisper in her ear. “So when kissed you in the hallway this morning, you didn’t feel anything?”



Buffy gasped at the feel of his warm breath on her ear. The words he spoke only added fuel to the fire that had already began to build up inside her. “No.”



Spike grinned inwardly as he noticed the change in Buffy’s voice. The possibility of affecting her in such an intimate way was creating delightful visions inside his mind. He just saw her in the nude a while ago and the image was still very vivid inside his head. It was a wonder he could still stand with the way he was painfully straining hard against his jeans.


Spike looked into her eyes dazedly and began to play with the knot on her robe “When you saw IT sticking out of my pants last night, you’re telling me that you didn’t feel anything?”



Buffy moaned inwardly. She felt something damn it! Truth was, the yummy image of Spike with nothing on but his gold necklace around his neck had been playing in her head ever since he exposed himself to her the night before. However, it will be a cold day in hell before she’ll admit that important fact to him!



“Liar.” He whispered huskily, finally untying the knot that secured her knee-length robe in place.



Buffy’s breath hitched in her throat as she felt the air graze her naked skin once more. She knew she should feel offended, being exposed to him the second time. However, for some unknown reason, she found herself closing her eyes as she braced herself for Spike’s usual words of mockery that never came. Instead, the only thing she heard were steady shallow pants, and she couldn’t quite tell whether they were coming from Spike or from her.


Slowly, she opened her eyes. “Spike?”


Spike touched her cheek and caressed the soft skin with his thumb. “You’re so beautiful, Buffy.”


“I am?” She asked coyly.


“Yes.” Yet another whisper into her ear as he slowly let his hands wander the side of her neck before they settled on the supple skin just above her breast.


“Spike… What are you doing?” Buffy asked hoarsely as she looked at him alarmingly.


His eyes were full of lust and his voice was hoarse when told her -“Proving you wrong.” …just before his hand dipped down to cup one luscious breast.



“Oh God!” Buffy threw her head backwards and moaned out loud.



“Do you like that, pet?”



“Yes.” She panted. Never in her life had she known that her body could be capable of experiencing something so good.



Spike reluctantly lifted his hand and slowly let his fingers draw lazy circles on her left breast, carefully avoiding the part that would give her more pleasure.



“Ungghhhh” She moaned out loud, feeling her nipples harden in response to his touch. What the heck is wrong with me? I should feel disgusted…mortified even, but she surprised herself by arching to his touch to encourage him to do more.



Sensing her hesitation to beg for more, he asked, ”Would you like me to stop, pet,”


“No!” Buffy astonished herself when her response came out a little too quick and a little too desperate.


“I’m sorry, but I couldn’t quite hear you…”


“D-don’t…stop…don’t – Ohhhhhhhh!” She groaned when she felt him flick her nipple. Once, twice..until she writhed her head from too much pleasure.



Oh Bloody Fuck! It was too much. He hasn’t even touched her THERE and already she’s already making delicious responses that were making it pretty hard for him to maintain his self-control. He never knew Buffy could be this responsive. Spike watched her with dazed eyes, loving the way she looked. Flushed all over, sheen of perspiration on her forehead and her body open to all the delicious things he could do to her. Well, not exactly all since he wasn’t allowed to do what his body has been begging him to do. But he could do a lot to make her scream and writhe helplessly.


With his lustful eyes still glued to hers, his gently lifted her up into his arms and laid her on the couch.


“I’m gonna make you feel good, Buffy.”


She mewled wildly as Spike’s hands returned to its task of working magic on her other breast.


Truth was, he was going crazy over not kissing her. He wanted so much to kiss her and feel her hot tongue mingling with his like they did in school, but he couldn’t. He knew that the moment they kissed, he would lose all the restraint he had left and might do something they would regret later.



“Ohhhhhh God!” She groaned as he squeezed her. “Gah!” Buffy almost protested when he suddenly stopped his ministrations, but when she felt his hands wander to caress her nicely toned abdomen, she became alarmed.



“Spike.” She panted. “I don’t think…I-I’m not sure I’m ready for you to touch me there.”



“I promise I would stop if you don’t like it, luv” Please don’t say no. “Trust me, pet.”


His words held too much emotion for Buffy to resist.” I trust you.”


And with her permission, Spike gave out a look of relief before his patented smirk came into place.



Buffy’s eyes saw that his eyes remained in contact with hers, gauging her reaction as his fingers played with her soft curls, lightly caressing her while running his thumb on the corner where her thigh met her center.



Spike’s groan mingled with hers he started to explore the area of her outer lips. The more she mewled and thrashed from side to side, the harder his penis got. In fact it got hard to the point that he couldn’t bear the pain of it straining against his pants. So, with a quick move, he fleetingly let go of her to free his erection.



When Spike saw her alarmed expression, he wasted no time in explaining to her. ”Don’t worry, kitten. I just need to remove the restriction ‘cause I couldn’t bear the pain anymore. To be honest, I’ve never been this hard in my life,” he admitted, letting out a ragged breath. “Please don’t make me stop, Buffy.”


When Buffy nodded her understanding, Spike was immediately relieved.


Spike felt a rush of pride surge within him as he saw the way Buffy was staring at his cock. Her look of hunger almost did him in. Even if he desperately wanted for her touch him, he chose to return to the task at hand. He was not sure if Buffy was quite ready to do that just yet. He felt he really had to be careful since Buffy was so new to the art of making out. One wrong move and it could all be over, and his plan of seduction would go down the drain.


Wanting desperately to please her, his fingers returned to her pussy and started touching her clit.


“Oh sssshit!!!!”


Buffy was helplessly moaning in ecstasy. The feel of his fingers touching a very intimate part of her and the sight of his big long cock stretching out on his abdomen was spinning her head out of control. She desperately wanted to touch him. She was about to when she felt a finger slip inside her.


Spike couldn’t but help another groan at the feel of her already wet entrance. ”Bloody hell, Buffy…so wet…so tight.” He whispered hoarsely as he slipped another finger and began to pump…And that did it.


“Spike!!!” Buffy screamed his name out loud as she came, her channel clamping tightly around his fingers.


TBC


A/N : Okay, that was their first official spuffy smut. Hope you guys liked it! You could let me know if you did by leaving a review (winks).

Thanks for all your wonderful reviews on my last chapter. It sure helped me a lot on getting some nice ideas on how this story would go. Your support means so much to me.


Once again, thanks to my wonderful beta, she's been a really a big help to me. Thank you Natalie!