Author's Chapter Notes:
N/A
A/N: Because of all your generous and awesome reviews, I’ve decided to give you another long Spuffy chapter. This is a pre-valentine chapter that I wrote especially for all my readers! Hope you like it. Thanks to my beta, Natalie for once again making this chapter look good.
**********************




Buffy looked away with wide eyes. She struggled to keep her breath even while she contemplated whether or not she should let him know that his towel had opened just enough to allow her a very good glimpse of the part where his thigh ended and a portion of-



“You look terrified, luv. We haven’t even gotten to the ghostly parts of the movie yet.”



Buffy swallowed hard. The only way she could survive the rest of the movie with him was to avoid looking his way at all cost. “Well it’s …a fight scene…with Orlando. Can’t stand to see him get hurt, you know.”



Spike chuckled and shook his head.



“What’s so funny?” She asked.



“I just don’t understand what you chits see in Orlando Bloom. He looks like a soddin' nancy boy if you ask me.”



“Well, nobody asked you. You’re a guy, Spike. It’s only normal for you not to like him.”




“I’m just curious. What is it about him that you like?” He asked. “Coz I seem to recall a poster of Legolas above your headboard about two years ago.”




Is he jealous? Buffy mentally shook the thought away for she knew that it was utterly impossible. Spike could have any girl he wants, so why would he settle for her? Even if she had chemistry with Spike, the guy thought of her only as his best friend, and if it weren’t for his yearning to go out with the loony ho, he wouldn’t have agreed to help her out in the first place.




“Well he’s cute. The way he smiles gives me that fluttery feeling in my tummy.” She giggled, completely missing the really big scowl that formed on Spike’s face as he tried to mimic her words in a comical manner. “I like him.”




“Seriously, he does that you?” He cocked an eyebrow.




“Yeah,” she said, dreamily. “Who could resist that long blonde hair and captivating accent?”




An amused grin formed on his lips. “Blonde hair and accent, eh? So that’s the type of guy that you like.””




Buffy blushed and protested guiltily “What?! No, I mean-”




He chuckled softly. “Too late, luv. You’ve already established the fact that blondes with accent gives you the tinglies.”




Out of the corner of her eye she saw that Spike had placed a pillow over his lap. She didn't know why he did that, but she was quite relieved he did because now she'd be able to face him while talking. “Of course not! Angel’s not blond, remember?”




And just like that, the frown on his face returned. “That he is, luv.”




Silence….A very long and awkward one.




“So! Are you gonna go to the New year’s party with Dru?”



“Yeah,” he replied with irritation. “Why? Does it bother you?”



“No. Why would it bother me?” She asked, trying to sound like his question was the most absurd thing that she’d ever heard.




“Well, I know that you hate Dru, so I would think it must eat you up a little that your best friend is going out with the girl you loathe.”




“You’re right. It bothers me a bit, but I know now that she’s the girl that you want so I have no other choice but to live with it.” She looked down at her hands. Her voice was faint when she added, “As long as it makes you happy.”



Spike moved closer until their legs were almost touching.



“As long as it makes me happy,” he echoed in dreamy state as he tucked a stubborn strand behind her ear.



Buffy swallowed hard. “Yes.”



Buffy, Buffy, Buffy. Spike thought in his head. His eyes were drawn to her lips as they quivered slightly under his loving gaze. For a minute he’d been tempted to skip his entire plan, pull her onto his lap and just kiss her until they were out of breath.



Buffy stared back at Spike and saw the way his eyes changed into darkened pools. Mesmerized, she found that she couldn’t look away no matter how hard she tried. But just as quickly, the moment was over as Spike suddenly stood up and turned away from her. She noticed how his body tensed when his hand came up to roughly comb the back of his head.



“I’m getting myself a beer. Do you want some?” He asked without looking at her.



“Thanks, but no beer for me. A glass of water would be nice, though.” she replied, wondering what made him upset all of sudden.


*****************



Spike quickly got a can of beer and poured a glass of water. He muttered a string of curses as he roughly settled them down and placed both hands on the kitchen island to catch his breath.



She was just sitting there, fully clothed, and all she had to do was look at him with those innocent green eyes of hers and he turned into a bloody pathetic git. He briefly closed his eyes in frustration as he carefully wondered what had gone wrong. What’s worse was that his plan had apparently backfired. I guess she’s that in love with the poofter. Either that or she’s just too damn stubborn. She’s-



Spike stiffened as he felt soft feather-like caresses on his shoulders. Buffy?



She was drawing lazy circles on his lower back before her hands moved to trace a path downwards. His heart started to beat erratically the moment her hand came dangerously close to the edge of his towel. He could feel his cock swell and grow harder at the thought of what Buffy was about to do. “Luv?”



Buffy’s breath was starting to come out unevenly. She was not supposed to be there, touching him like this. Her mind screamed that she should turn right away and go home while she could still change her mind, and yet there she was, about to do the most daring thing she’d ever done in her whole life.



With his back still facing her, Spike let out a muffled groan as he felt her tug at the towel and let it drop to the floor. His gasp mingled with hers just as the only piece of cloth that covered him pooled at his feet.



The moment he felt her soft caresses on his buttocks, he was lost. He groaned softly as he tried with all his might to keep his body from trembling. Soon her fingers grew bolder as they moved to lightly trace the crack in between. “Ohhhh Buffy…”



The sound of her name on his lips brought Buffy to her senses. Quickly, she withdrew her hands away and covered her mouth in shock. “Oh God…I’m s-sorry. I didn’t mean to…I swear I was just wondering what was taking you so long and then- Oh damn…I’m sorry.. “



Buffy’s astonishment was cut short as he finally turned to face her.



She felt the heat in her cheeks go all the way down south as she let her eyes feast upon the long thick cock that jutted proudly against his tight abdomen. Before she knew what was happening, Spike’s arms went around her to pull her flush against him and he covered her lips with his.



He knew he wasn’t supposed to kiss her. Knew his action might cause him to lose control, but he just bloody didn’t care anymore. He never felt anything like it, the overpowering surge of desire as her soft hot tongue mingled with his own. For a moment, the world just seemed to fall away and what was left was just the two of them, in each other’s arms as their tongues battled for dominance.



Buffy moaned into his kiss as his leg pushed between hers and rubbed between her thighs in an excruciatingly slow and even pace. That felt sooooo good.



“Ummm.” Spike kissed her thoroughly…demandingly. He couldn’t help himself as he boldly ground his erection against her center.



“S-spike…” Buffy gasped.



Spike withdrew from her lips only to place ravishing kisses on the nape of her neck. Slowly he removed the knot on her top and moaned loudly as he discovered that she wasn’t wearing a bra.



“Oh God!!!” She cried out as he teased each nipple with his thumb.



“Bloody Hell Do you have any idea what you do to me?” He said between pants. He cupped her…squeezed her. Touching her with his lips had been something he’d been trying to keep himself from doing but his desire to suck her tits was so overwhelming that he found his head leaning down to give one of her nipples a nice long lick.



“Oh!!!!” Buffy cried out in ecstasy.



Spike’s hands began to travel downwards, stopping only at the hem of her frilled skirt. He lifted it up and his finger quickly pushed inside her thong. He knew he had to take it slow but he felt like he would combust if he didn’t touch her soon.



Spike began rubbing his middle finger on her little sensitive nubbin. “Ungghhh!”
Within seconds she was already bucking and coming in his hand. “Ohhhhhh Spike!!!!”



For the first time, Spike swiped some come from her opening and brought it to his lips. Buffy thought it was the most erotic thing she’d ever seen. She was just coming down from her climax and she felt like she already wanted to do more.



Spike was now trembling with intense arousal. With the taste of her juice on his lips, it took all of his power not to plunge his tongue into her hole and lap at her. “You were awesome, luv.”



“Thanks….but you're pretty awesome yourself.”



“That I am, pet.”



Buffy laughed.



“I hope you don’t mind if I…” His words trailed, not really sure how to explain his need to her.



“You what?”



“I just need to go up to my room and take care of something.” He said, looking down at his burgeoning cock. “You better put your top back on, you don’t wanna catch a cold.”



“That looks uncomfortable.” Buffy commented while she gingerly tied back her halter top. “You know, you don’t have to-“



“It’s okay, Summers,” he told her as he wrapped the towel around his waist. “I know that this is something that you’re not quite ready for so I think it’s better that I head to my room now. Don’t worry, I won’t be long,” he said with a wink and turned just as quickly.


**********

Bugger! It took all his willpower to leave the girl that he loved with every fiber of his being. She’s all he ever wanted…needed, but he has to live up to his promise. How he wanted to carry her to his room right now and make sweet love to her, but he also needed her to be willing when it happens.



Inside his room, Spike immediately removed the tiny piece of garment he had on. He ruggedly lay on his bed with nothing but a gold necklace on his neck. With his right knee up, he wasted no time encircling his cock and giving it a light squeeze. He closed his eyes and started to fantasize about the petite blonde whom he just treated to a mind-blowing orgasm.



But just as he was about to swipe the precum from top of his cock, he felt her presence as she came into his room. Immediately, he opened his eyes. “Luv, what are you doing here?”



Buffy moved closer, her face turning into the deepest shade of red as she climbed onto his bed and settled between his legs. “Spike. I want to help you….I think I’m ready.”



“Ready for what, luv?”



“I-I’m ready… to face my fear.” She stuttered slightly from her nervousness. “Can you…Can you teach me how to touch you….there?”



“Touch me where, luv?” He knew exactly what she meant, but if she really wanted to get over her fear of men’s privy, she needed to learn how to speak about it first.



“Your thingy…Damn I can’t…your c-cock, Spike.” She closed her eyes, loving the way such an intimate word brought tingles to her spine.



Spike felt his cock jump in response to her words. He sat up and smiled adoringly at the way she was looking at him coyly. “Are you sure, pet?”



Buffy nodded. “I’m sure.”



It was all Spike wanted to hear, before he tentatively took her hand and moved it slowly on top of his aching cock. “Fuck!!!” His jaw clenched and unclenched as he moaned helplessly from the pleasure of her very first contact with his flesh.



“Oh shit! Did I hurt you?” Buffy asked worriedly.



“No. (pants)It’s just that….Bloody hell,(pants) it feels so damn good!”



“Tell me what to do.” She told him.



Spike placed his hand over hers and started moving her hand up and down his length.



“Move it l-like that…” He said in strangled voice.



“Like this?”



Tentatively, he let her hand take over. “Just like that…”



Buffy decided she liked the soft velvety feeling of his cock against her palm, yet it’s hardness deliciously implied just how much she affected him. Her eyes wandered all over his yummy form, feeling her arousal come back full force.



Hearing those beautiful sounds of mewls and groans come from his mouth, Buffy never felt more feminine and powerful as she did at that moment. With growing confidence, she began to pump harder.



“Oh that’s it…harder….” He hissed, his eyes rolling up in its sockets. “Oh God….Faster…”



Buffy complied. She let her instinct take over as she swiped a thumb over his mushroom shaped slit, loving the way he threw his head back in response to her actions. Gradually, she began to increase the pace of her pumping.



“Ohhhhhh….So bloody … good…” Spike couldn’t hold back any longer, so he started to pump his hips several times into her grasp. Buffy felt her panties begin to pool at the erotic sight.



Finally, Spike felt his balls tighten as he reached that wonderful release he was striving for. “Buffy!!!!”



Buffy stared at him with wide eyes as fluid shot from his cock and spewed all over her hands and his chest.



**************


“That was amazing, luv.” He panted as he gradually recovered from his climax. He couldn’t stop himself from staring at her in awe.



“Really?” Buffy beamed at him,



Spike handed her a tissue to clean her hand and grabbed some for himself to clean up the come on his chest. “Really.”



“You’re not just saying that?”



“Buffy, it was the best hand job I’d ever had. “ He said without thinking. “In fact, it was even better than anything I’ve ever experienced.”



“Oh.” Buffy felt a pang of hurt in her chest at the very thought of Spike doing the same thing with other girls. “That’s good to hear.”



Spike saw the pout on her face and got concerned. “Are you okay, luv?”



“I’m okay, I think I’m just tired. Probably best for me to go now. It’s getting late anyway,” she said while standing up. There was too much going on inside her head and it was giving her a slight headache.




Spike put his towel back on and was immediately at her side.




“Where are you going?” Buffy asked.




“To walk you to the door.”




Buffy looked at him like he’d grown two heads. Since when did he start thinking about chivalry? “You don’t need to do that…”




“Well I want to.” He answered simply as he followed her down the stairs and then to the doorway.




For a moment, they just stood there staring at each other until Spike finally placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. “Goodnight Buffy. Sweet dreams.” Yes, my dreams will definitely be good tonight.



“Goodnight Spike.”




TBC




A/N: So how do you like my pre-valentine chapter? Please let me know how it went. Did it suck, just okay or went a bit far I got to know.

Once again I thank you for all your reviews on my last chapter!