Chapter 10.

Once Buffy made herself comfortable, she glanced over at the normally verbose Vampire. Sitting against the headboard, she watched him as he methodically moved around the room lighting candles, before turning the overhead light off. Softly, she voiced her concern, “What’s wrong, Spike?”

Ruefully smiling at her, he shook his head, “It’s nothin’, luv. Just me bein’ a git, is all.”

Holding out her hand to Spike and waiting until she was back in the comfort of his arms, Buffy tried to get him to open up to her. “Talk to me, tell me what you’re thinking. I can do the listening thing. I’m all about the listening thing, the queen of the listening thing even.” She babbled playfully, gently encouraging him to voice his concerns.

“Really it’s nothin’ luv. It’s just…it’s like a dream come true, yeah…I keep waitin’ to wake up.” Spike watched her hair cascade over his fingers and absentmindedly kissed the top of her head, before continuing. “I’ve wanted this for so bloody long, Buffy…and then you were…gone…and now your back and you’re tellin’ me everything I ever wanted to hear. You’re tellin’ me you love me and no one’s ever…an’ it’s all happenin’ so bloody fast, luv. Guess I’m still just tryin’ to play catch up, you know.”

“I know its fast, Spike and I know that I must seem like a totally different Buffy to you, but I’m not. I’m just your Buffy, with three years more experience and a whole heap more knowledge. I’m here and I’m not going anywhere. It’s not a dream. It’s real. It’s really real Spike. I do love you. I could tell you about how my feelings for you developed, or how I lived in denial about them and basically let my friends opinions be more important than mine. I could cater to your ego and tell you how the only times I ever got a happy with Riley was when I fantasised about you. You think it’s happening too fast, but really, it’s been a long time in coming.” She told him, earnestly.

Spike smirked at her, “You thought of me while you were shaggin’ Captain Cardboard?”

“That whole speech…and that’s what you got your attention.” She laughed as she shook her head in mock disbelief.

“Well…yeah.” Spike grinned, unrepentantly.

“So I’m guessing telling you that I didn’t even get a happy with Angel, would probably make your day, huh?” Buffy commented, sardonically.

“Hell yeah!” Twisting his body, so that his top half covered her, Spike grinned. “You know you’ve given me a mission now, don’t you kitten.”

“Ooh goody.” She matched his grin, meeting his lips half way.

The playful nips, nibbles and sucks they shared with each others smiling lips, soon ignited their mutual passion. Lightly running his tongue over Buffy’s bottom lip, as if asking permission for entrance into her willing mouth, and bringing his hand to gently hold her head in place, Spike deepened their kiss.

Feeling her fingers move along the nape of his neck and delve into his hair, Spike drew back and looked into Buffy's eyes. Ghosting his fingers down the side of her face, he whispered, “So beautiful.”

Bending down to recapture her lips, his hand slid languidly down her back and his gentle pressure had their bodies melting together in a perfect fit. Moaning softly into her mouth as she lightly ran her nails down his back, he moved his lips to press soft kisses over her jaw to then nibble gently on her earlobe. Encouraged by her gasp of delight, Spike boldly moved his hand under her top, caressing the soft skin of her back. Following his lead, Buffy took things a step further, pulling at his t-shirt in an effort to remove it. As he quickly moved to accommodate her, Buffy swooped in, gently biting and kissing his nipples. Spike groaned lustfully in response.

As her own top seemed to disappear, Spike grinned; “Turn about’s fair play, pet.” He quipped before latching on to one of her now exposed nipples. Buffy giggled then moaned as a bolt of lust shot straight to her center. Alternating licks, sucks and nibbles to keep her pleasure levels elevated, Spike deftly removed the last remaining barriers to her golden flesh.

Ghosting his hand sensually along one soft, silken thigh and up over the round swell of her hip to the small of her back, Spike pulled her closely to him highlighting his own aroused state.

Moving slowly down her body, kissing exposed skin as he moved, his hands gently nudged her thighs apart. “God kitten, you smell divine.” Nibbling her folds, his tongue lapped at her eagerly, watching her face through hooded eyes. Watching as she writhed, moaning at his touch.

“Oh God,” she gasped.

He sank two fingers within her. “You’re so wet,” he moaned. “So bloody tight.”

“Spike…oh God…please.”

“I know what you need, sweetness,” he murmured, drawing her clit into his mouth. His tongue swirled around it as his fingers thrust deeply into her. He was drowning in her, losing himself in her scent. She was so responsive to him. He couldn’t get enough of her. Her taste rolled on his tongue. His fingers were inside her, stroking her to perfection. “You taste like fine wine,” He told her, withdrawing his fingers from her passage and replacing them with his tongue. Placing his hand on her pubic bone, his fingers moved swiftly to her abandoned clit, massaging her need.

“Oh God!” she screamed, arching her back in an effort to get closer. Her hands flew to his head, her fingers clutching at his hair as she held him to her. He lapped at everything she gave him, savouring her juices and glorying in the ambrosia that he was gifted with.

As Buffy’s breathing returned to normal, Spike prowled up her body. “So, mission accomplished, pet? Or do you need more convincing?” He grinned.

“Pants. Off. Now!” Buffy mock growled at the cocky vampire. Laughing, he followed her demand.

Giggling like a pair of naughty school children, the two resettled themselves under the covers. However, the feel of skin touching skin had their laughter ebbing as their passion flowed.

Tongues battled as hands explored. As Buffy drew back in need of breath, Spike moved to the soft skin of her throat, worrying the marks of his Grandsire. Unable to wait any longer, Buffy reversed their positions, hovering over him, she pleaded; “I want you inside me, Spike. Please, I need to feel all of you.”

Never taking her eyes off his lust filled blue ones, she slowly lowered herself onto his turgid length. The heat of her passage caused his eyes to roll back in his head. Tears pooled in her eyes as she allowed herself to feel him. A feeling of home, safety, and peace that she’d been missing for so long.

Spike rejoiced in the warmth he felt as her body surrounded him. It was the most amazing sensation he’d ever felt. He felt like he’d come home.

Using her Slayer muscles, Buffy began a rhythmic squeezing that left him gasping for air he didn’t need. “Bloody hell, Slayer. Where did you learn to do that?” He looked up in awe at her as he unconsciously thrust back with every squeeze.

Flipping them over he continued his thrusts from above, as he whispered to her his desire to make her feel good. Twisting his hips, he looked for and found the little spongy mass of nerves that soon had her moaning and thrashing her head.

Moving his lips to the familiar bite marks on her neck, he gently sucked at them, slowly drawing the blood to the surface as he continued thrusting into his love. Waiting for the instinctual moment, he shifted into game face, and then gently allowed his fangs to pierce her tender flesh, bringing wave after wave of orgasmic bliss to the writhing woman beneath him. Taking three strong pulls of her blood, and moaning at the taste that filled his senses, he removed his fangs and, shifting out of game face, looked directly into her eyes, he whispered; “Mine. My Buffy. My Mate. My eternity.”

Crying out his own orgasm, Spike’s eyes widened in shock when he felt fangs enter his own neck, covering Drusilla’s bite. Streams of milky fluid emptied into her womb, as he felt his own blood being pulled. “Mine. My Spike. My Mate. My eternity.”

“Yours.” They recited in unison. As they felt the connection of their bond snap into place, darkness overcame them.

*******

“Bloody buggerin’ fuck, Slayer. Where the hell, are we and WHAT THE HELL, AM I WEARIN’?” Spike bellowed, in horror.