A/N: What’s that you say? It’s not Christmas any more? Well, hell! Maybe I’ll just wait until next Christmas to finish this…or maybe not. *winks* Had a really hard time with this chapter, which is why I couldn’t update sooner. Buffy wouldn’t keep her clothes on long enough to get in any dialogue that wasn’t X-rated. lol!

This is for my wonderful cheerleader, gypsy_jin, who has made more than a couple subtle hints that I was dragging my feet. Here you go, girl! ~Jae









It took William several moments to realize that he was standing in front of the woman of his dreams with a handful of condoms, looking completely stupefied. Snapping back to attention, he quickly shoved the strip of condoms into his back jeans pocket.

“Uh,” he laughed nervously. “You didn’t see that, right?”

Buffy’s green eyes sparkled with mischief. “That depends.”

“On what?”

“On if you are going to use those anytime soon,” she replied with a grin.

William blinked dumbly. “Well, I-”

“C’mon, let’s go see what’s left to eat.” She grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the foyer and into the dining room.

Just how was he supposed to respond to something like that? If he told her the truth, he would have said that he wanted to use them with her. But the ponce that he was couldn’t make such a bold statement.

And that pretty much summed up his love life from the time he was old enough to notice girls ‘til now. Oh sure, he had big plans…in his head. He was a sorry sort, the type that was utterly lost in the idea of romance and true love. When a girl took his fancy, he usually had dreams of being together forever, getting married, having children, of growing old together.

But apparently, his brand of commitment wasn’t in demand because every time he spoke of his deep devotion, the object of his affection almost always gave him the brush-off. All except Cecily, but that hadn’t turned out well either since she had thrown his romantic notions back in his face and taunted him with it.

Needless to say, his confidence had been shattered. It began to worry at him that perhaps women didn’t really want those things. From his experience, they really only wanted one thing. Sex.

“Jesus, it looked like a herd of wild wildebeests ran through here,” Buffy commented as she surveyed the remnants of Christmas feast they had set out only hours ago.

William smiled. “I guess you’re just a good cook, then.”

“Yeah, right. According to my wonderful ex-husband, I’m the worst cook on the planet,” she replied with a snort.

“Buffy, you shouldn’t listen t’ him. He doesn’t know what he’s talkin’ about,” William said, squeezing her hand a little for reassurance.

Buffy looked at him, a sad expression on her beautiful face. God, if it were up to him, she’d never wear that look ever again.

“Yeah,” she replied dismissively.

“Hey, none of that now. That berk doesn’t know what he let slip through his fingers. He didn’t deserve you,” William said, his fingers itching to wipe away the sudden pool of tears in her eyes.

She smiled brightly at him, laughing lightly as she wiped her eyes. “You know, you are quite the charmer, William.”

He tried to fight it, but the blush spread across his cheeks anyway. Glancing away, he made his best attempt at hiding the embarrassing reaction she had created with her sweet words. “It’s only the truth, luv. Not tryin’ t’ charm you.”

Buffy nudged him a little with her shoulder. “That’s why it’s so charming.”

If it was possible, that made him blush even more.

She sighed loudly. “Well, there’s nothing left in here. I’ve got extra food stashed in the kitchen.”





~*~*~*~*~*~






Buffy was at a loss. How come everyone else got to see confident, funny William and all she got was Mr. Shy Guy?

But it was sweet. And she had to admit that his timid personality was quite refreshing in the face of the loud and brash actions of the men she was used to. With William, she had an emotional connection, one that made her feel like she could tell him anything. She’d never had that before.

She felt like she knew him so well, but in all honesty, she really knew nothing about him at all.

“So, William, what do you like to do in your spare time?”

His eyebrows went up at her question. “Don’t really have any hobbies.”

Crap, this was going to be harder than she thought.

“No? How about reading? I heard you talking about poetry with my father. Do you like poetry?”

He smiled slightly and looked shyly down at his feet. “I like poetry.”

“Well, see! There’s a hobby.”

It was hard to tell now, but Buffy just knew there was a passionate and intense man behind all of that reserved exterior. Now, if only she could figure out how to bring it out.

“I suppose so, luv,” he replied.

Sighing, Buffy glanced around the kitchen trying to think of what to do or say next. Somehow she knew screaming, ‘Take me now, you stallion!’, was not going to do.

“Hey, could you cut me a piece of that fudge?” She asked, hoping that the little task would give her more time to figure out what to do next.

“Sure,” he replied as he made his way over to the counter.

Think, Buffy, think! The last she wanted was for him to leave, but they couldn’t seem to keep the conversation going and pretty soon there wouldn’t be anything left for them to…

Her breath caught as she had the weirdest feeling of déjà vu. William had his back to her, the muscles in his arm moving as he used a knife to slice through a thick piece of fudge.

She didn’t know if it was sudden inspiration or just uncontrollable lust that made her slide up behind him and wrap her arms around his waist. Either way, she found herself mimicking her earlier actions as her hand eased under his sweater and her fingertips brushed against the solid muscle of his abs.

He took a sharp breath and dropped the knife on the counter. “Buffy…”

His voice had taken on a deep gravelly tone just as it had before and Buffy felt a shiver roll up her spine at his breathless moan of her name. He gripped the counter and leaned into it as her exploration of his hot skin continued.

While their encounter in the kitchen had been wonderful the first time, Buffy didn’t need to see the rerun, so instead of sliding her hand downward, she went north. Her thumb swept over one of his flat nipples, making the small piece of flesh rise to attention immediately.

“Feel good?” She asked him softly, a heated whisper in his ear.

“Yes,” he hissed as his back arched slightly.

“There’s no one to stop me now, you know.” Buffy pressed her chest against his back, delighting in his groan of approval. “I could do anything I wanted and you would be completely helpless.”

William seemed to like the mental picture she was painting, his breath coming out in heavy pants as she continued her teasing touches and light pinching. Suddenly, she ran her fingernails down the length of his torso, scratching against his nipples and trailing downward to the waistband of his jeans. He threw his head back and let out the lowest, sexiest growl she’d ever heard.

Well, hello! Somebody enjoyed a little pain with their pleasure. Buffy couldn’t help the grin that spread across her lips. This was going to be so much fun.





~*~*~*~*~*~






Was it possible to spontaneously combust from a woman’s touch? William was pretty sure the answer to that was a resounding, ’Hell Yeah!’

If Buffy kept touching him like that, he was going to embarrass himself.

Her fingers dipped lightly into the front of his jeans, caressing the sensitive skin of his stomach. They swished and swirled, moving ever closer to his erection, as he gripped the counter tighter.

“Do you want it, William? Do you want me to touch you?” She traced the shell of his ear with her hot, slick tongue as she continued to tease him.

He let out a strangled moan. “Y-Yes, god, yes!”

Without warning, she pulled her hand out of his pants and spun him around to face her. William just stood there, in awe of her strength and confidence, as she raked her gaze from his face to the bulge in his jeans.

She grabbed his belt and yanked him closer to her. Her hands slid up to grasp the edge of his dark gray sweater and in one smooth motion pulled it up and over his head, revealing his bare chest. Dropping the sweater on the floor, she just stared hungrily at him.

If the look in her eyes hadn’t been so blatantly lustful, he would have felt uncomfortable. But as it was her wild expression only spun the need within him more.

“Not here,” she spoke harshly, her voice cracking under the intense desire pouring out.

He nodded dumbly, willing to do whatever she told him to at this point. She probably didn’t know this, but he was her complete and willing slave. He wanted to tell her. To tell her to do with him what she wanted.

Hurt me, beat me, take it all out on me. Pleasure me, bleed me, want me, love me!

Taking hold of his belt, she gently pulled him forward until she was sure he would follow. And he did. Out of the kitchen, through the dining room, past the foyer and into the living room. He watched as she pulled out a deep red fleece throw blanket and several big pillows, throwing them on the carpeted floor.

It never occurred to him to ask why they hadn’t gone up to her bedroom. He just stood frozen, staring in rapt attention as she spread the blanket out and arranged the pillows. After she was satisfied with the layout, she leaned back and smiled up at him.

Buffy patted the blanket. “Come on, William. I’ve got a little picnic going on here; don’t you want to join me?”

Ha! Like she even had to ask. William quickly moved over to the blanket and sat down, cross-legged across from her. He couldn’t help the ridiculous grin from spreading across his face at the anticipation of what she had in store for him next.






~*~*~*~*~*~







Buffy stared at his cute little expression and almost drowned in it. It was innocent and trusting and completely open, not the guarded emotional standoff that usually accompanied her sexual experiences.

It was unavoidable, though, the comparison between William and Angel. As much as she hated that Angel was even entering her thoughts during her time with William, he was still on the forefront of her mind. But she took comfort in the fact that the only thing running through her head was, How could I have ever loved him?

How? When put side by side with William, Angel fell incredibly short.

Leaning forward, she placed her hands behind his knees and straightened out his legs. She crawled over to him and after taking a deep, soul-searching gaze into his eyes, she brushed her lips against his.

Buffy pushed him onto his back and straddled his waist as she continued the soft, barely-there kiss. Her hands slid up his chest to rest on his shoulders and she deepened the kiss slightly, letting her tongue dart out and swipe across his lower lip.

His hands moved up to grasp her hips, but Buffy had other things in mind and she gently pried them away.

“Just let me touch you,” she told him, letting her body slip down his.

“Okay,” he rasped out, shutting his eyes as she trailed wet kisses down his neck.

Nipping at the strong line of his jaw, she licked the small patch of skin under his chin before tracing the column of his neck with the tip of her tongue. She felt the bob of his Adam’s apple as he swallowed hard against the sensations she was creating in him.

Her journey continued down to the base of his neck, lingering for a bit to lash her tongue against his collarbone, then resumed as she kissed down his chest. His heart was beating wildly under her palm, proof of how her attentions were affecting him.

She rose, her hands bracing her up on either side of his body as she gazed down at the pale, translucent skin covering his bare chest. He was a sight to be seen. Who knew underneath those clothes lie such a fine specimen of the male species?

“You’re beautiful,” Buffy said breathlessly.

His eyes opened, staring up at her with darkened pools of cerulean and azure. “No, you are, luv. Bloody gorgeous,” he replied, his voice so rough that he didn’t even sound like William anymore.

“Want you so much, Will,” she told him. She let her hips grind, her barely covered center rubbing against his erection.

Despite her instructions not to, William slipped his hands up her outer thighs, slipping underneath the hem of her dress, his thumbs massaging the soft skin he found there. His hands were calloused, most likely from all of the manual labor he’d been doing lately, but it caused the most wonderful tingles running through her. There was nothing sexier than a man’s rough hands or what they felt like as they touched soft skin, in her opinion.

Suddenly, she felt suffocated by all of her clothes and she sat up, trying in vain to get the zipper of her dress down. A frustrated growl reverberated deep in her throat as she struggled.

“Let me, kitten.” William pushed himself up and reached behind her to tug at the offending contraption. He slid it down all the way and brought his hands back up to rest on the straps of the dress. “Are you sure you want t’ do this, Buffy?”

It was a sweet gesture, but completely unnecessary as far as she was concerned. There was nothing she wanted more at this moment than to be with him…to make love to him. And that’s what it was. Making love. Not fucking. To her, this was so much more than just sex.

She didn’t know what was going to happen tomorrow or the next day after that. Hell, she didn’t even know what was going to happen in the next twenty minutes. And maybe after they slept together, he’d disappear from her life forever, but right now…there was nothing in world she’d rather be doing and no one that she’d rather be with than him. It meant something to her, even if it was only one-sided.

“Absolutely sure,” she replied with a grin.

One dark eyebrow arched up and he tilted his head. His gaze never left hers as he slowly slipped the straps off her shoulders, the dress pooling around her hips. He fingered the red lace of her bra then leaned over to place a soft kiss on the smooth curve of her shoulder.

“Take it off?”

William’s tone suggested he wasn’t all that comfortable with giving orders and Buffy wondered why he was so timid about it. Surely he was no stranger to sex; he couldn’t be looking as sinfully handsome as he did. Maybe he’d had some bad luck in that department and was worried she might reject him.

Yeah, right! Like that would happen! At this point, he could tell her to stand on her head and bark like a dog if it meant he would be with her. Whoever did him wrong didn’t know what she was missing.

Perhaps it was time that Buffy showed him just how wonderful it could be when both partners were not only willing, but aching for one another.

With a sexy smirk, she reached back and in one talented move, the bra popped open and she slipped it down her arms. She could feel the air against her bare breasts and her nipples hardened into tight pink buds.

“What do you want me to do now, William?” She asked, knowing that this was going to be a new experience for him. And she hoped, one that he wouldn’t ever forget.

He was shocked at her question, that much was clearly apparent. He shook his head as if to say he didn’t want the responsibility of leading.

But Buffy wasn’t going to let him shrug it off. She grabbed his hand and placed it over her breast, squeezing his hand in hers. Then she let her hand fall away. “Tell me what to do, William. What do you want?”

“Buffy, please…” His eyes were pleading with her now and she almost gave in. Almost.

She scooted closer to him and took his lower lip in her teeth, sucking it into her mouth. Her hands dove through his white-blond curls and yanked his head back.

“Come on, Will. You know what you wanna do to me. Just tell me and we’ll both be happy,” she growled at him. She undulated her hips against him, her wetness soaking through her panties and steeping into the thick material of his jeans.

He shook his head again. “No, Buffy, you should-”

Frustrated, she pushed him away from her, his back landing against the plush fleece. He stared up at her with hurt in his eyes, thinking she was rejecting him.

But instead of pulling away from him, she grabbed onto his belt and began to forcefully pull the strap loose. It slid out of his belt loops with a loud snap and Buffy tossed it across the room. She tore into the fastenings of his jeans, popping the button and peeling the zipper apart.

“Well, well, well. What do we have here?”

Buffy was pleasantly surprised to find that William wore nothing underneath his jeans. Oh, he was a naughty boy, going commando. His thick cock practically bounced out as she opened his jeans up as far as they would go.

Looks like Angel came up incredibly short yet again.

Moving down to his feet, she pulled his boots off, then his socks, tossing them off to the side. She stared at him for a second, watching as he breathed heavily and his cock bobbed with every intake. He probably didn’t even know how hot he looked. Looked like Buffy had her work cut out for her.

She pulled her dress up and over her head, the garment falling over his discarded boots. Then she crawled forward a bit, hooking her fingers into his belt loops and stripped him of his last remaining piece of clothing.

Her hands ghosted over his thighs as she slid up to kneel between his legs. Leaning in, she let her hot breath feather over his erection, earning her a gasp and a jerk of his hips.

“What do you want me to do?” She asked again, hoping that he would just give in. As much as she was enjoying this, she needed to feel him soon.

“Luv, please…”

She shook her head. “Uh-uh, Will. You need to tell me what you want me to do or I’ll just sit here and stare at you. Come on, honey, talk to me.”

William just gaped at her in disbelief and Buffy wondered if perhaps she would have to take the lead after all. Which was why she was surprised when he finally spoke.

He closed his eyes tightly and let out a pained sigh. “God, please. Please, Buffy, touch me.”

Her heart jumped slightly and she resisted the urge to start cheering. It was a small step, but it was a start.

With a grin, she danced her fingers up his thigh. “Is this where you want me to touch you?”

William groaned, shaking his head vigorously.

“No?” She brushed against the sharp angle of his hipbone. “How about here?”

“No,” he rumbled, his teeth clenched as Buffy continued to rain down delicate touches on his skin.

“Oh, well, how about he-”

He grabbed her wrist suddenly, pulling her hand away from his stomach, and thrusting it down over his rock hard cock. “Here. Want you t’ touch me…oh, kitten, right there!”

With her small hand fisted snugly around his throbbing erection, she began to move slowly up and down the length of him. Her thumb rubbed the undershaft, swiping against the bundle of nerves just below the bell-shaped head, sending zaps of pleasure through his body.

William moaned loudly, his head hitting the floor with a thud as his back arched up. His fingers clawed at the blanket beneath him as his body contorted under her touch.

Buffy picked up the pace and in turn was rewarded with a low moan that made a streak of tingles run through her. As she continued to jack her hand over him, she turned slightly to search through his jeans’ pockets for Anya’s impromptu gift.

Except for the one night stand she’d had years ago, she had never really used condoms. With Angel, they had wanted children so there was no need for birth control. Well, until she found out he was cheating on her and by that point their sex life was pretty much non-existent. She wasn’t sure she could pull of the smooth sex kitten act when she had almost no experience in the use of them.

Taking a deep breath, she ripped off one of the foil squares from the long strip and tore it open with her teeth. Carefully, she slipped her panties off and set them aside before returning to the task at hand.

William looked like he was in tortured bliss. His head was thrown back and his muscles were tense as she continued stroke him. Glancing down at his cock, she wanted nothing more than to lick up the bead of pre-cum that had formed, but she didn’t think she could wait to have him inside of her any longer.

She placed the condom over the swollen head of his member and with her fingers, rolled the textured latex down his shaft. He must have felt what she was doing because his head shot up and he stared at her with wide-eyed wonder.

Without a word, she crawled up his body. His hard length slid between the wet folds of her pussy and she rolled her hips against him, making her clit throb with want. She brought her lips down over his, her tongue seeking passage in the warm cavern of his mouth.

Buffy lifted her hips slightly as her hand squeezed between them, grasping his cock, and guiding him into her hot, slick entrance. She broke the kiss to watch his eyes as she sunk down on him.

She gasped as he filled her, his cock stretching her in ways she hadn’t thought were possible. Her muscles contracted around him involuntarily and William moaned loudly as his hands came up to grasp her hips, holding on tightly as she began to move.

“Feel so good,” William groaned.

All Buffy could do was hum in agreement as she rode him. It wasn’t supposed to feel this good. God, every nerve in her body was singing, the pressure building as she danced on the edge of completion.

Soon, William had picked up her rhythm and on every downstroke, he thrust up, hitting the wall of her womb. Their hips crashed together, his pubic bone striking her clit and sending incredible shards of pleasure within her.

“Oh, god, Will!” She shouted, her back arching back as the first waves of her climax began to wash over her.

In a blink, she was on her back, William quickening his pace as he drove into her welcoming depths. The hard, fast strokes increased the strength of her orgasm and she wailed out, her vaginal muscles clamping down hard on his driving length. He threw his head back and roared as his body jerked and twitched with completion, emptying himself in the safety of the latex.

William didn’t move for a long time, his body suspended above hers as he tried to catch his breath.

“Are you okay?” Buffy finally asked after several minutes, her hands rubbing up and down his sides.

His deep blue eyes flicked to her and he chuckled in a low, sex-drenched tone. “Better than okay, I think. Just can’t feel my legs is all.”

Buffy giggled. “Me neither.” And it was true, she couldn’t feel her legs. Or her arms. Actually, she was pretty sure her whole body was numb.






~*~*~*~*~*~





They had fallen asleep not long after collapsing, completely spent, on the blanket.

When William woke up, Buffy was wrapped in his arms, a little smile on her face as she slept. He couldn’t help but to stare at her beautiful face, his hand reaching up to brush her long blond hair away.

If he hadn’t actually been there, he wouldn’t have believed the events that had transpired that night. It was something out of his dreams and a part of him still wasn’t sure that it wasn’t all a dream. But the feel of her warm, golden skin under his fingers made it very real. Even in his wildest imaginations, he couldn’t replicate the feel of her or the musky scent that seemed to permeate the air around them.

She began to stir and, in a move that had William throbbing with need, she stretched her body against him. Her breasts rubbed against his chest, their stomachs pressed together, and her legs intertwined with his as she arched back.

“Hi,” she said softly.

“Hey, luv. Have a good bit of kip then?”

His fingertips traced the curve of her hip, committing the shape and feel to memory. Who knew how long she would let him stay now that she was finished with him. But even though it wouldn’t last, William didn’t want to forget a single second of their time together.

Her eyebrows drew together. “Huh?”

He smiled. “Sleep. Did you sleep well?”

“Oh,” she replied with a laugh. “Yeah, it was really nice. Best sleep I’ve had in weeks.”

“You haven’t been sleepin’ well?”

Buffy frowned a bit. “Actually, no. I’ve been so stressed out with that damn party and then the kids…”

It must have been hard for her. When he had talked to Buffy’s mum, she’d said that Buffy hadn’t spent more than a couple of days away from her children since they’d been born. It was no wonder Buffy was so bothered by it. Not only were the sprogs going to be with their father for a week, but over Christmas as well. William couldn’t imagine being separated from his children for that long, if he ever had any, that is.

“Sorry, I’m being a total downer, huh?”

“No, pet, not at all.”

Her hand came up to cup his cheek and she gazed up at him with the sweetest expression. “You know, I’m really glad you came tonight.”

“I’m glad you came too, kitten,” he replied before thinking about what he was saying. Suddenly, he felt really stupid. “Uh, I mean, I-”

Giggling, she put a finger over his lips. “It’s okay, William. It’s true, I did come and it made me a very happy Buffy.”

“Really?”

Buffy propped herself up on one elbow and stared at him. “That was the best sex I’ve ever had, Will. Of course, I enjoyed it.”

The best? For him maybe, but William couldn’t believe that a woman like her hadn’t had any better than him.

A crease appeared between both of her eyebrows. “Was it not good for you?”

Her question snapped him out of his thoughts. “What? How can you ask me that? You-you and I-you-”

“I what?”

Taking a deep breath, he gazed at her, hoping that all of his sincerity was shining through. “Buffy, what you and I shared was…incredible. It meant more t’ me than I could ever tell you. Best night of my life.”

Buffy smiled brightly. “So does that mean that you might consider staying the rest of the night?”



















A/N: So as you can see, this fic isn’t completed…which means there will be more chapters. Not an epic, just a little more Spuffy lovin’. So, uh, was it good for you?