Author's Chapter Notes:
thank you so much for all the reviews!! cookies all around! okay i just wanted to say this isn't really a spuffy chapter, but it's cuz i'm working up to it...i'm sorry if you hate me after this...but it needed to be done...sorry. To make up for it i'll post chapter faive after this.
Chapter 4: Tied Up

The next few days were hard for Buffy than she ever thought they would be. She had purposely avoiding Spike, to avert herself from the pain she knew she’d get when she realized that he was with Cordy…and not her. But that was not going to work today, considering Spike would be coming to the gallery to help with some of the stocking.

Buffy was frequently forcing herself to stay in bed longer…forcing herself to finish her dreams that included Spike, and how they were happy together. Dealing with the fact that she was awake now, and that dream wasn’t going to come back, Buffy threw off the covers grudgingly, and stomped to the bathroom with a pout.

Buffy glanced over at the clock. ‘8:37’. She splashed water on her face, and combed out her hair quickly before pulling it into a ponytail. Knowing that she didn’t have to go into work for a while, Buffy looked forward to her morning coffee and an episode of ‘Sponge Bob Square pants’. Angel’s already left for work. Looks like I can have the morning to myself. Ahh, sweet solitude.

Walking around the corner, her hopes were getting sucked down the drain.

“Angel.” Buffy said surprise obvious in her voice. “I thought you were going into work today?” She walked towards the fridge and pulled out the milk, and instant coffee.

“Yeah, well…I thought I’d take the morning off. Spend it with you.” Angel sauntered over to her and wrapped his arms around her waste from behind, giving her a sweet kiss on her shoulder that was barely covered by the thin spaghetti strap of her pink tank top.

So much for Sponge Bob…Buffy thought turning around in his arms and giving him a quick kiss.

“Thank you.” The petite blonde replied with a happy smile. Part of her really loved having this. The comfort. The love. How natural they seemed to be at times. Angel leaned in and kissed her long and affectionately. When he pulled away Buffy smiled against his lips. “Mmm, good morning.” She grabbed both ends of his undone tie, and pulled him closer to her.

Angel wrapped his arms around her, and lifted her onto the counter, never breaking the kiss, which was getting quite heated. Their sex life was slightly waning the past few months, and right now both were ready to spice things up a bit.

They made quick work of losing their clothes and falling to the ground, with Buffy straddling him. Angel entered her, and for the first time in months, Buffy felt satisfied.

Angel flipped them over and stopped moving within her, causing Buffy to whimper with need. He reached over to where the clothes were, and pulled his tie out from the collar on the shirt. With a sexy smirk, he grabbed Buffy’s wrists and bounded them together, and placing them above her head.

Well this is different…I like it! Buffy thought to herself with a smirk. Getting kinky like this will really spice up the relationship. Just as they started feeling the telltale signs of their completion, a loud knock on the door ruined the moment.

“Ignore it.” Buffy whispered, bucking her hips up.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

They both sighed, and then laughed at the situation. Angel pulled out of her and untied the tie from her wrists. “Hold on a second!” he shouted out to whoever was behind the door.

The two giggled as Angel jumped back into his pants and Buffy pulled on his shirt, doing up the buttons. She ran her hands through her hair, only to have them pulled away by her boyfriend.

Without a word, he tied her wrists together again, and walked out of the kitchen, giving Buffy a wink before turning the corner, and heading to the door.

Buffy waited there for a good 10 minutes, before she got tired of waiting. Whoever it was that was at the door could wait. I wanna get laid, God damn it!

Buffy walked down the hallway, wrestling with the bonds, trying to get out of them. “Angel, can you please untie these, they’re starting to-” Buffy looked up and saw Spike standing in the doorway, Angel standing slightly off to the side. Buffy’s eyes widened as she tried desperately to pull the business shirt down to hide her thighs.

The look on Spike’s face was that of utter shock. It hurt him more than he’d like to admit seeing Angel and Buffy like that. He looked down, to hopefully hide from Angel his reaction. Last thing he needed was his buddy thinking he was all hot for his honey. Even if he was.

“Oh God…” She mumbled, quickly running out of the entrance when she felt her legs start to work again.

Angel’s cheeks flushed bright red, as he scratched the back of his neck.

Once Spike felt he could speak again, he gave his friend an evil smirk. “Barbequing, eh…first thing in the morning? That was a horrible lie.” He accused with a raised brow.

“Yeah, well I tried…”

“Well you do have a nice rack grillin’, if you don’t mind me saying.” Spike joked, with a chuckle, looking around Angel and down the hallway.

“I DO mind you saying.” Angel replied almost immediately after, closing the door and little more.

“Relax, Peaches…I’m just playin around. No need to get all riled up. Anyways I’ll leave you to it…have fun. Tell Buffy I say ‘hi’…when she’s fully clothed.” Spike added the last part bitterly as he walked away.

He came there to see if Buffy wanted to catch a ride with him to work at the gallery. Too bad she’s already getting one.

When Angel walked back into the living room he saw Buffy trying to pull her pants back on with her hand still tied. It was a funny site, but he liked it better without her pants on.

“What’s with the pants…we were doing so well without them before.” He quipped with a smirk.

“Yeah, well…having your best friend see me half naked, and seeing our kinky sexual acts kinda ruins the moment.” Buffy smiled and shook away the thoughts of how hurt Spike looked seeing her like that. She put her still-tied hands around Angel’s neck and gave him a sweet, loving kiss. “I told you not to answer it.” She whispered against his lips.

Angel lifted his hands behind his neck, and undid his tie from Buffy’s wrists. “Yeah that probably would have been the better decision.” Angel concluded, kissing Buffy on the forehead.

“Mmhm.” She agreed with a knowing smile and a nod. “So, what did ol’ Spikey want?” Buffy brought her hands down to do up the drawstrings on her pajama pants.

“He said something about picking you up for work. I thought you weren’t going in until later?” Angel asked suspiciously.

“I’m not…I guess I forgot to let him know that my mom told me not to bother coming in early. It’s hasn’t been all that busy this week.” Buffy explained running her hand through her hair.

“Okay well-” Angel was quickly cut off by the sound of his cell phone going off. He picked in up off the kitchen counter, and flipped in open. “Angel Chase…” a beat. “Are you sure?” During the slightly longer pause, Buffy realized that Angel was getting called into work and that their ‘morning together’ was going to have to be called off. Damn work. She thought angrily. No wonder we always fight…’cause every time we’re close to connecting, work always gets in the way. “Well I’m positive that those files have been put away, we closed that case two weeks ago…well if they’re not in the file Harmony then where did you put them?” Angel walked into the bedroom for a short period of time before he came out again with a new business shirt on, as he struggled to do up his tie with his cell phone held between his shoulder and ear. “Okay fine just-don’t touch anything.” He said with a frustrated huff, dropping his hand to his sides too angered to be bothered with the tie at the moment.

As if on queue Buffy walked over to him and fixed his tie and did it up with ease. “Okay, bye.” Angel hung up the phone and slipped it into his pocket. “God, I swear sometimes I could just kill her. Why did I even hire her?” he asked covering his face with his hands.

“Because she’s good at greeting clients.” Buffy commented

“Especially male ones.” Angel added with a chuckle.

Buffy giggled with him. “Look. Go to work…fix up whatever’s gone wrong. Do what you gotta do, okay? This morning can take a rain check.”

“I kinda love you, you know that?” Angel said with a grin.

“Yes. Very well actually…and I kinda love you too, so you better get going before things get too hectic, and result in a very angry you, which will in turn make a very pissed off me.” Buffy turned him around and slapped his ass, pushing him out the door.

After a quick kiss on the lips, and a goodbye, Buffy closed the door behind him and went into the kitchen to collect the clothes that were shed. After quickly jumping in the shower and fixing her hair and make-up, Buffy decided she might as well just go into work. So what? The gallery could always use some extra help. Plus, there’s nothing to do around here anyway…Sponge Bob’s already over. She thought with a pout.

* * * * *