Buffy awoke from unconsciousness for the second time in less than two days. The pain was adding on and now she felt like there was a stake going through her head - not pleasant at all. She felt a tingle, but didn’t know if it was because of a vampire or if it was from her head. Buffy didn’t even lift her head when she heard the annoying chuckle of Spike.

“You cheated.” Was all she whispered, causing the vampire to stop laughing at her discomfort.

“Vampire.” He shrugged, walking towards her bed. Buffy pulled herself out of the bed and immediately started to fall. Spike caught her before she fell, and held her upright, “Dizzy?” He asked her.

“You’d be too if you were hit on the head by a lamp.” Buffy said, pushed him awake. Spike growled and was on her in a second. He pushed her up against the wall and this time Buffy remembered to struggle and ignore the heat pooling between her thighs. She hoped to god that Spike didn’t smell her. Unfortunately, god was busy and Spike sniffed the air around.

“Oi, Slayer, I was right about violence turning you on. Or, is it just the Big Bad that‘s got you hot and bothered.” Spike whispered in her ear. He liked her neck and then his fangs slipped out and pierced her tanned skin. Buffy cried out in shock and then attempted to kick Spike in the groin. Even if it was a cheap shot, she needed it. But Spike was a step ahead of her and caught her knee between his knees. She grabbed onto Spikes neck for support and then kicked Spike in the shin with her free foot.

Without taking his fangs out of her neck, Spike lifted her legs around his hips and forced her up against the wall harder than he had before. Spike removed his fangs from her neck, she wasn’t dead but she was dizzy enough to not be able to move quickly. Spike put her on the bed and started to leave the room.

“That was a warning, Pigeon. Don’t leave this room at all!” Spike slammed the door shut and the wall around it slightly cracked. Buffy closed her eyes, wondering why her body reacted like that to an evil vampire.

Meanwhile:

Spike marched into his room with one thing on his mind: get rid of his aching hard on. He didn’t know why she had this affect on him. She was suppose to mean nothing to him. Right now he wanted to force her into the wall and fuck her brains out. That certainly wasn’t ‘nothing’. Spike laid back onto his bed and unzipped his pants. His dick sprung out of his pants and he grabbed on. He used his pointer finger to spread out some of pre-cum to use it as lubricant.

((Her small lips formed an ‘o’ and, at a painfully slow pace, swallowed him. Her tongue did magic things to him as she stroked his balls into release. Spike grabbed onto her golden hair as he screamed out her name))

“Buffy!” He growled loudly, spilling his dead seed into the blood red sheets.

“I’m screwed.” Spike said as he calmed down.

Meanwhile:

Buffy pulled on the door and tested the strength of the lock. She took in a few deep breaths and pulled with all of her strength. The door didn’t open so Buffy tried again. This time the door broke loose and fell on the ground. Buffy ran out as fast as she could and ran through the mansion the same way that she’d done yesterday. Buffy reached the door but didn’t take a chance to do the snoopy dance. She opened it without hesitation and stepped out. Buffy ran out into the darkness and disappeared into the night.

Meanwhile:

Marty stepped over to Spike’s room and nervously knocked on the dark door.

“Come in.” Spike called. Marty opened the door and stepped towards Spike. Spike looked over at him and Marty shivered, “What?”

“The Slayer…. S-She escaped. Tore the door right off, S-sir.” Marty said. Spike got out of the bed and Marty turned away while Spike put on a pair of jeans.

“Damn it.” Spike said as he left the room.

“Oh…” Marty said when the smell hit him.

Meanwhile:

The place that Spike had was secluded and in some woods. It took Buffy forever to find a gas station. The large dirty man that worked there said that she was: “The Purdiest lady in Paisley.”

“Paisley?” Buffy asked.

“Yep.” The man said, “Y’no, Oregon?”

“I’m in Oregon?” Buffy asked.

“Yep. Paisley, population 221.” He said. He pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it with a match.

“Oh…” Buffy whispered.

“You gonna buy something? Or just stand there, cause I’m running a business.” He said, proud of himself.

“Do you have a phone?” Buffy asked.

“Nope…” He said, Buffy slammed her head against the door, “Say… are you drunk or sumtin? ‘Cause you didn’t know where you were and your hurtin’ yourself.”

“I’m not drunk…” Buffy said, “Where’s the closest town?”

“That way.” He pointed to his left, “But, be careful Miss. Half the population is vampires.”

Buffy quickly mumbled thanks and left the dingy gas station. She started walking in the direction that he pointed. Buffy started walking, she didn’t see any sign of life along the dusty road. After a few minutes Buffy sensed someone behind her. She turned and came face to face with a women.

“I’m Chanterelle.” The human smiled. She wore a dark black dress that corseted her waist but hung loose at the bottom. If it wasn’t for her blonde hair and beautiful smile any normal person would think she was Elvira.

“I’m Buffy.” Buffy said.

“You shouldn’t be out here.”

“I know… Where’s the closest place where I can find a hotel?”

“Why don’t you come in and stay for the night at my place?” Chanterelle said. She pointed to a small house mile down a different road that Buffy hadn’t seen yet.

“You’d do that for a stranger?” Buffy asked, shocked at this woman’s kindness.

“Course I would.” She said. She motioned towards her home and Buffy followed her through the darkness.

The house was much nicer than she’d expected it to be. It seemed posh, and though everything was dark it seemed inviting. Plus it was much safer than the outside at the moment - especially with Spike after her. Chanterelle disappeared for a moment and came back with a warm blanket. She put the blanket on the couch and turned to Buffy, “I hope this is good enough for you, I wasn’t expecting company.”

“It’s more than enough.” Buffy smiled, her smiled faded, “Can I use your phone?”

“Sure, it’s over there.” Chanterelle said, “I’m going to go to the kitchen. I’ll get you some tea.” Buffy waited till the woman was in the next room and she picked up the phone. She dialed a familiar number and Giles answered.

“Hello?” He asked.

“Hey, Giles, it’s Buffy.”

“Oh, dear lord, Buffy. You had us all worried sick.” Giles said. Buffy could have sworn that he was cleaning his glasses.

“I know. Listen, Giles. Spike kidnapped me. I’m in some town called Paisley.” Buffy explained.

“Paisley as in Scotland?” Giles said, surprised.

“Paisley as in Oregon.” Buffy corrected, “And, apparently, I’m the Purdiest here.”

“Buffy, where are you? Are you safe?”

“I’m fine. A nice woman let me stay at her house tonight. I’m going to find a way to get to the nearest city and then I’m going to find a way home… It might take a few days because Spike is trying to get me… But I’ll get there. Be safe.” She hung up the phone as Chanterelle walked back in carrying two cups. One was tea, she handed that one to Buffy, the other was red wine, she kept that for herself.

“So, Buffy, why did you come here to Paisley?” Chanterelle asked, “I haven’t seen you here before and I don’t remember anyone talking about a Buffy.”

“Actually, I was traveling.” Buffy lied, she drank down the tea quickly and then set the glass on the coffee table. After a few minutes of talking Buffy started to get really tired. She expected it to be because she had had a rough day, but a certain woman named Chanterelle was the reason…