Author's Chapter Notes:
Originally a different pairing, but turned into a Spuffy for a friend. I thought I'd share here, so if it sounds a bit familiar, it might be, lol... Still I hope you read, enjoy, and don't mind the recycled words :o)

Thanks to Bekah Leigh for the quick read through and beta'ing job.
The club was full. Sweaty bodies grinding against each other. Bodies dressed in leather, dressed in latex. Fishnet stockings hugging well defined legs.


She felt an arm reach around her middle, grasping and pulling her into a pair of strong arms. A very prominent erection rubbing into the crack of her ass.


She felt her arousal bathe her instantly. She itched to grab the hand, fingers that were looped through her belt loops, and drag it down to her cloth covered quim. Let her partner know, by the heat of her sex, exactly what he was doing to her.


She turned around. Eyes taking in the creature she was dancing with. Tight black jeans, tight black shirt, what she could feel was a muscled body, encased in well worn, black leather toped by bleached curls and the bluest eyes she'd ever seen.


Leaning to her companion she ran her tongue against his neck, making her way to his ear.


"Buffy." She muttered loud enough to be heard over the music.


"Spike." The blond responded with a smirk.


"Wanna get out of here?" She asked leaning slightly away.


A nod was her response.


~


Spike smashed his lips against Buffy's as they tumbled out the back exit of the club into an alley.


"My place's a block away." Spike hummed and cupped the firm swell of her breast through a tight red, leather top, squeezing slightly.


Buffy moaned deep in her throat, the sound rumbling from her lips.


They walked briskly, side by side - Spike's hands shoved deep in his pockets, Buffy's playing with the hem of her short black leather skirt - stealing occasional glances at each other.


~


Spike held the door to his apartment building open for Buffy and made his way up the stairs, Buffy closely behind.


She placed her hands on Spike's hips running her fingers in slow circles against his front, close to, but never touching his hardened manhood, as Spike worked the key into the lock.


As soon as they were inside, she pushed him against the door, her lips coming up to crash upon Spike's with a growl.


"Oh fuck." He groaned as his fingers tangled in Buffy's locks.


They separated enough for Buffy's top to be removed and flung away, before their hands were pulling, pinching, pushing again.


Dropping down to her knees, Buffy unzipped Spike's trousers, taking out his hardened shaft, she stroked him twice before engulfing him, taking him in all the way.


Spike's eyes rolled back, his hands coming down to Buffy's shoulders as the blonde teased the tip of his cock, licking around it, taking it in and sucking hard before taking the rest of him in. She deep throated him, swallowing around him.


Buffy's hand moved to her skirt. Pushing it up, and moving her black satin panties aside she caressed herself, her fingers circling around her clit, before moving them to tease at her opening before pushing them in, as her mouth and other hand worked on Spike, alternating between jerking him and tugging on his balls.


Feeling his balls tighten in preparation for release, Buffy deep throated him, swallowing again, one last time before separating and jacking the bleached blond to completion.


Spike shut his eyes as he came, the short white spurts landing and running down Buffy's breasts.


"Fuck," He panted. "You're good." He ran his fingers through her hair.


Buffy grinned, pleased, and stood up. Her sex ready and wet and begging for attention.


Spike reached down slipping his fingers into Buffy's panties and fondled her quim, coating his fingers with her juices as he looked into green eyes.


"Bedroom?" Buffy asked with a smirk.


Spike kicked off his boots, tugged his jeans the rest of the way off and, taking a hold of Buffy's hand, tangling their fingers together, dragged the blonde down a short hallway and into his lightly decorated bedroom.


~


They tumbled into bed, Buffy toeing off her boots as Spike eagerly stripped her of her clothing and himself of his shirt.


Reaching into the nightstand next to his bed, Spike pulled out a foil packet and dropped it next to her head on the bed.


He draped himself across Buffy's body. His cock trapped in between their bodies, brushing, rubbing, against her stomach, and kissed her.


Letting his tongue run across Buffy's lower lip, he lured her into participating. Setting a slow pace, a contrast to the fervour of just a few moments earlier, yet equal in passion, he explored her lean body. Softly. Slowly. His hands caressing skin, running across Buffy's thighs and up her sides to her breasts, making her shiver and gasp.


"On your knees." Spike growled softly, and pushed himself up.


Buffy obeyed, moving to place herself on her knees. She dropped down, her hands fisting in the pillow her head had occupied a few moments before, anticipation coursing through her veins.


Spike ripped open the foil packet, sheathing the lubricated condom over his erect cock.


Buffy looked over her shoulder and licked her lips. She panted hotly as Spike positioned himself behind her, fondling her ass cheek with one hand, the fingers of the other running circles around her entrance, and up to pinch at her clit.


Spike took hold of his cock and brought the head to Buffy's wet quim.


Buffy moaned, her hands tightening on the pillow as Spike entered her slowly, slipping his entire length inside.


"Fuck, you're tight." Spike ground out, easing out of her again before pushing himself in, harder this time.


Buffy groaned and brought one of her hands down to her quim, rubbing and pinching at her clit, clenching her muscles on every other of Spike's thrusts.


Spike's hand made it's way to tangle in Buffy's long blonde hair. He pulled roughly, exposing her throat to the night air.


"You like that?" Spike questioned as he pistoned in and out of her. His voice deep. Hard. "Do you? You like the pain?"


"Yes. God yes." Buffy panted. "Spike... oh fuck... fuck me harder."


Spike released Buffy's hair moving his hands to her hips, pulling her towards him as he thrust against her. Each time harder than the prior. Faster.


Buffy rubbed her clit fervently, determined to climax with Spike.


"Oh... Buff- Buffy" Spike gasped his movements becoming erratic as he felt his orgasm near. "Almost..." Spike trailed off, groaning out his pleasure as he climaxed.


At the feeling of Spike's cock twitching inside her, Buffy's own orgasm washed over her, her head dropping to the pillow, eyes tightly shut, as she gasped in release.


Spike dropped on top of her form for a moment before rolling them off to the side, his shaft still embedded inside Buffy's hot quim.


Spike took hold of the base of his softening member and rolled onto his back. Carefully taking off the condom he tied the end in a knot before dropping it to the side of the bed, letting it land on the cold floor with a wet plop. He turned his head to the side taking in Buffy's small back, glistening with sweat, as they both continued trying to catch their breath.


Spike rolled onto his side again, his arm coming to rest around Buffy's middle. He smiled as she tangled their fingers together, loving the feeling of her in his arms. Tightening his hold on the girl, he kissed her neck gently, smirking as she shivered and let the hum of their breaths soothe him to sleep.


Fini.


I'm a review junkie. Leave me my fix? lol