Author's Chapter Notes:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The sexual tension that filled the car only made the ride back home seem longer than it actually was. By the time they pulled through the gate and parked in front of the front door, the urgency and need for one another was so high that Buffy and Spike stumbled from the car towards the house without taking their hands off of one another. Once Spike managed to finally slide the key into the lock, they burst through the front door and shuffled across the marbled foyer towards the stairs. Spike urged Buffy back towards the massive staircase, but changed course when she missed the first step and they nearly tumbled to the floor. He maneuvered her towards a neighboring wall and pinned her against it; trapping her between the wall and his body.

He pulled his mouth away from hers and dipped his head lower, licking and nipping his way down the column of her neck and bit down lightly in the curve before focusing his attention on puling the clothes from Buffy’s body. Spike’s hands shook as he tugged at the zipper of Buffy’s dress, thanks to a mixture of nervousness and utter horniness coursing through his body. Finally, the metal teeth of the zipper gave way and slid down her back to loosen the silky material of her dress enough so that he could push it from her body; leaving her nearly bare to his gaze in only a dainty pair of underwear and sky high heels. Growling, he dove in like a kid in a candy store and lavished attention to Buffy’s breasts with rampant abandon; latching on to one pert nipple with his lips while caressing the other smooth globe with his hand.

Buffy was putty in his hands. Squirming and whimpering with desire as he suckled at her breasts and explored her lush body with his hands. His erection strained against the rough material of his jeans, pressing tightly against the zipper with enough pressure to be on the verge of uncomfortable, but Spike wanted to prolong the inevitable for as long as possible and worship at the gloriousness of the body in front of him. A veritable playground of sexual delight that he had been fantasizing about with every second of every day since he’d been stupid enough to let her slip out of his grasp so long ago.

Lost to the taste of her, the feel of Buffy’s skin against his lips and the softness of beneath each caress of his hand, Spike relished each sensation. Releasing his hold on the delicate bud of her nipple, he kissed and licked his way down Buffy’s torso until he reached the succulent, ripe center of her desire. Perched on his knees, Spike slid the scrap of lacy underwear from her body before reaching out to hold on to Buffy’s legs. With great care, he eased her legs into a better position for what he had in mind, slipping one of her golden tan legs over his shoulder. Spike smiled devilishly as he leaned forward and tasted her sweet center. One long swipe of his tongue across her folds had Buffy squirming against him and moaning deeply, her hands fisted in his hair and broke through the gel that he’d applied hours before. Her nails bit into his scalp in a manner that should have been painful, but only produced more pleasure.

Licking and sucking, probing and learning, Spike delved into the moist, heated center between Buffy’s trembling thighs. She cried out with pleasure, whimpered with delight, and begged for his cock, but Spike remained vigilant in his pursuit; wanting to give her the pleasure she’d bestowed on him in the club. Spike grabbed hold of her other leg and pushed it back over his shoulder so that she was cradling his head between her thighs, using his strength to hold Buffy in place as he devoured her. When her orgasm ripped through her body, Spike smiled with satisfaction against her folds and slowly lowered Buffy’s feet to the floor. Placing a soft kiss atop the petite thatch of blonde curls at the apex of her thighs, he held on to her legs as he peppered them with kisses while he slowly stood up.

Buffy’s eyes were closed as she panted, trying to catch her breath after the force of passion from her orgasm. Spike dipped his head and kissed her, letting her taste the sweetness of her body on his lips, and she responded hungrily. He slid his hands from her waist down to hook on either side of her legs so that he could lift her up and wrap them around his body; pressing the evidence of his desire for her tightly against her sex. She moaned against his kiss and arched her body towards his, eager to ease the ache between her legs that his mouth only made stronger.

Spike had the fleeting thought that he should take her upstairs to the massive bed she’d been sleeping in each night alone, that Buffy deserved more than to be fucked against a wall in the middle of the foyer, but the feel of her tugging at his belt erased those thoughts. Without breaking their mouths apart from one another, his little vixen managed to open his pants and reach inside to wrap her warm little hand tightly around his cock; eliciting a groan of desire from him while doing so. He felt the head of his cock press against her wet heat and he broke away long enough to pause her ministrations.

“What? What’s wrong?” Buffy panted, her eyes heavy lidded and full of desire and confusion. Her hand was still wrapped around Spike’s cock, but he’d pulled back far enough so that he couldn’t feel the searing heat of her sex against his skin.

“Condom.” Spike bit out as he released his hold on one of her thighs to shove his hand into his back pocket. In an amazing feat of dexterity given the situation, he managed to pull out his wallet and, with the assistance of Buffy, extract the foil packet that had been tucked inside since he’d moved in to the house with her. He watched with rapt attention as Buffy lifted the wrapper to her mouth and used her teeth to tear open one end, before they worked together to slid the condom over his shaft.

Their gazes connected in one heated glance as Buffy guided his cock back towards her body, letting her hand fall away with each inch that was slid inside of her. Moving together, he slid from her body and thrust back inside, each movement becoming more frantic with each passing moment their bodies were connected intimately. Buffy came apart in his arms, shattering around his cock with a cry of passion so loud that he was thankful for the distance between the homes in the neighborhood. Grunting in to the curve of her neck, Spike cursed as he followed Buffy over the edge of desire and bit down as it tore through his body, his teeth no doubt leaving behind their mark.

Legs trembling, Spike lowered Buffy to the ground once more, but held on to her tightly when she wobbled in the sky high heels that were still on her feet. Just the sight of her in nothing but those patent leather shoes, her creamy skin flushed from the orgasm he’d just given her, had Spike’s cock twitching to life once more.

There was a moment of awkwardness for the both of them as Spike turned around to deal with the used condom that would no doubt cause a mess if he didn’t discard of it soon and Buffy did her best to appear chaste, despite the fact that she was as naked as the day she was born and had just been thoroughly debauched against the wall. Spike hated doing so, but he had to slip away to the half bath just off the foyer to dispose of the condom. He exited the bathroom in time to see Buffy shimmy the silky material of her previously discarded dress up over her hips and start shoving her arms in to the straps. Stepping up behind her, Spike ghosted the palms of his hands up her arms and nuzzled the back of her neck through her golden luscious locks. “Don’t think I said you could get dressed, pet.”

She shivered in his arms as he growled his words against her neck. “I…I thought we were done.” Buffy replied breathlessly while arching back against the growing erection in his pants, the one that was slowly rising to press against the curve of her ass.

“Oh, love, you thought wrong.” Spike chuckled and spun her around in his arms. Facing Buffy now, he lowered his lips to hers and kissed her hungrily, showing her just how much he still had left in him to give. Spike grabbed hold of the sides of her dress and forced the material back down her body, shoving the garment to the floor with a feral growl. He pulled Buffy tightly against his body and lifted her in to his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist so that he could carry her upstairs to the bedroom where he’d intended to take her in the first place. “We’re just getting started.”