Author's Chapter Notes:
Please do not be mad at me for taking so long to update! RL has been a total bitch to me the past 2 weeks. Work has been hellish since the weather has gotten warmer, apparently signalling to all of the citizens that it is ok to go out and rape, pillage and all in all act like a bloody idiot. Then, on a more personal level...my moms cancer came back for a third time. It's small this time and can probably be handled with different drugs, but still caused my attentions to be elsewhere. It took me way too long to get this chapter out, but it just never seemed to go anywhere when I wrote. So, I decided to just give you guys some Spuffy lovin in anticipation of the angst that will be coming soon. Thanks for the reviews! And, as always, please be kind and leave a response. Muse eats them up!
Buffy was utterly exhausted by the time Dawn finally wound down and was literally poured into her awaiting bed. After making sure that her little sister was comfortable and asleep, Buffy made her way down the hall into the master bedroom where Spike was fast asleep; having lost the fight to stay awake hours before either of the Summers’ siblings. Deciding to forgo washing her face or brushing her teeth, Buffy eagerly stripped off her clothes and slid between the soft sheets. As she scooted closer to Spike, he sighed contently in his slumber, barely regaining consciousness when Buffy slid her naked body close to his and wrapped herself against his own naked form. After pressing a soft kiss along the bottom of Spike’s chiseled jaw, Buffy drifted quickly into a deep slumber.

Lunchtime was rapidly approaching when the two blondes were rousted from their sleep by someone rapping on the bedroom door. Pulling herself upwards into a sitting position, Buffy secured a sheet across her bare breasts before saying, “Come in.”

A brief second later, Dawn timidly poked her tousled head around the door. “Jet lag.” She said with a sour look on her face, “I can’t sleep any more. And…I’m hungry.” The last word was drawn out in a long whine, which was Dawn’s trademark specialty.

A gurgling noise erupted from Buffy’s stomach, loudly announcing to the rest of the room that Dawn was not the only one who was in need of something to eat. Spike raised his head from the pillow and snickered at Buffy. “Better hurry along and get dressed Niblet.” Spike announced, “Sounds to me like you aren’t the only one here that’s hungry and I can only hope that you aren’t quite as mean as your sister when you need sustenance.” With a devious glare on his face, Spike easily dodged Buffy’s playful swat. “Oi! You know I’m right, pet. Now, both of you get dressed and I will go downstairs and find something to make for lunch.”

Dawn laughed loudly as she hurried out of the bedroom and headed towards her bathroom for a shower. However, Buffy huffed and pretended to pout, her bottom lip poked out and her arms crossed over her chest. When Spike sat up and leaned forward in attempts to capture the protruding lip in a kiss, she playfully turned her nose up and moved her head out of his reach. “Nuh-uh, Mister.” Buffy announced with a hint of teasing, “There will be no smoochies for you!”

“Aww, come on, kitten. You know I was just playing.” Spike growled into her throat; nibbling and licking the hollow at the base since she was denying him access to her lips. As he continued his loving assault along Buffy’s neckline, dipping lower and lower with each kiss; relishing in her sharp intake of breath when his lips circled around her nipple, pulling the turgid peak into his mouth. Spike could tell by the soft moan that escaped her mouth that Buffy was having a difficult time maintaining the rigid composure she had taken while pretending to pout. Darting his tongue out, Spike tweaked Buffy’s rosy nipple before peering up at her with lust filled eyes. “Am I forgiven, yet?”

Buffy desperately tried to resist Spike’s charms as he gazed up from her breast, his tongue curling seductively over his front teeth. However, the longer he continued to stare at her, slowly caressing her side with his fingertips, Buffy felt her resistance wavering. “No. You are a mean, bad man who hurt my feelings. You‘re still in the dog house, bucko.” Mustering up as much willpower as she possibly could, Buffy tore her eyes away from Spike and futilely attempted to remove herself from his embrace. Placing her hands upon his shoulders, she feebly pushed against Spike in a pathetic attempt to crawl out of the bed. Deep down Buffy knew that he understood that she was not really mad at him, that she was just having fun making him beg. After a great deal of playfully struggling with Spike, Buffy managed to get one leg out from underneath the sheets and his body. Twisting her body more to the right, Buffy was almost able to put her foot on the ground before Spike decided to play dirty and start tickling her bare sides. With an earsplitting shriek, Buffy instantly gave up her pursuit to leave the bed; pleading with Spike to stop.

“No! Nononononono!” Buffy cried; her face flushed red from lack of breath. “Please…stop…Spike! No more tickling…pretty puh-lease?!?” Buffy wriggled hopelessly underneath Spike; laughing and gasping for air as tears streamed down her face. Deciding to play her trump card, Buffy managed to still her movements long enough to stare up at Spike and poke her bottom lip out; adding a look of sorrow to her eyes for an added bonus.

“Tha’s not fair, Summers.” Spike said; a hungry look in his eyes. “It’s not nice to play dirty, pet. Always leads to something bad.” Despite the underlying threat, Spike stopped his tickling assault. His gaze fully focused on Buffy’s protruding lower lip, Spike whispered hoarsely, “Look at that lip. Gonna get it.” Lowering his head, Spike captured her bottom lip between his teeth and sucked it into his mouth. Nestled between her thighs, his cock throbbed painfully; demanding that he jut his hips forward and bury himself deep within Buffy’s heated channel. Sliding forward, Spike nudged the satiny tip of his engorged shaft at her entrance, probing her delicate folds, silently asking for her permission.

Liquid fire surged through Buffy’s body as Spike ran his hands over her body; cupping her breasts, tweaking her nipples and grasping forcefully at her hips. When he pulled back from their kiss and began nuzzling her neck, alternating between feather soft kisses and more forceful bites, Buffy felt as though her body was on auto pilot; no longer able to concentrate on any thing other than exploring Spike’s body with her hands and lips. A shockwave of pleasure coursed through her lower body as his fingers flicked at her clit and his thickened member nudged at her entrance. Moaning in blissful delight, Buffy writhed against Spike; opening her legs wider, allowing the tip of his cock to slide into her pussy. For some reason, it was at that moment Buffy could have killed herself; her wits returning and remembering that Dawn was probably downstairs waiting for them at that very second. Groaning in protest, Buffy announced that they needed to stop. “Spike…oh I hate to do this, but we….um…oh Gods, we need to stop.”

In an instant she was faced with stormy blue eyes filled with questions. “And why would that be, kitten?” Spike growled, deliberately teasing her sensitive nub with his thumb. With a smirk, he slid from within her heated walls and eased a finger inside; swirling it around inside her channel, eliciting a low moan of pleasure from Buffy. “Seems to me you are enjoying yourself, why would we stop?”

“D…Dawn.” Buffy stammered, her concentration seriously disturbed by Spike’s tongue tracing along her jugular; his fingers massaging her clit, delving into her sodden pussy. “D…d…downstairs. Must. Stop.”

“Unh-unh, luv. That’s not a good enough reason to stop. The Bit is old enough to know what we are doing and that we do it often.” Smiling devilishly at Buffy, Spike eased another finger into her pussy, curling them both ever so slightly until he found the tiny bundle of nerves that had Buffy trembling beneath him. Within a few minutes, he had her babbling incoherently, alternating between needing to stop and a string of praises about his talented fingers. Just as he felt her walls begin to flutter, signaling that her orgasm was near, Spike stopped his ministrations and began to get up from the bed. He smirked when he glanced down at the obviously disoriented Buffy and announced, “Right then. You know… we should stop, pet. Feeling a bit peckish, myself.” The only response from Buffy being an enraged wail and a pillow tossed haphazardly at his head; which he managed duck under just in time. Locating his pants, Spike pulled them on and started searching for a clean shirt. After pulling one over his head, he glanced over at Buffy who was still very much unhappy with him. “What?” Spike asked, shrugging his shoulders innocently. “You said we should stop.”

“Grr…” Buffy growled, flinging herself off the bed and marching in the direction of the bathroom. “You are so going to pay for that later!” With one final growl in Spike’s direction, Buffy slammed the bathroom door; deciding that a cold shower was very much needed in order to get through the rest of the day.