Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok, hope you guys enjoy this one. It seems as though my readers have dwindled,, I seriously hope it's not because the story is begining to suck. Thanks to the only person that reviewed the last chapter, it was good to hear from you. This story will be wrapping up soon, probably only 3-4 more chapters left if all goes as planned. Thanks again and please review, I really do love hearing from you guys!
Lilah Morgan was pissed, but on the other hand she was extremely pleased with herself for uncovering all of the hidden skeletons that lurked in the closet of Buffy Summer’s newest boy toy. With a determined pace, she walked down the garishly lit hallways of the hospital which echoed with the shrill clicking noises made by the designer heels she had purchased earlier that day in search of Riley’s room. Upon reaching her destination, she paused to stop to the officer assigned to watch her wayward client and to check her makeup before entering. Waving the manila envelope that she was clutching with a triumphant smile, she announced, “Good Morning! My source came through and I was able to get everything you wanted on Spike.”

Riley inwardly cringed at both the sight of his attorney and the sound of her annoying voice. Since the incident that morning he had had plenty of time to think about all of the things he had done wrong over the past couple of months and while screwing Lilah wasn’t the worst, it was at least on the list. “I won’t need that stuff anymore, Lilah, but thanks for getting it in the first place.”

“What do you mean you don’t need it?” Lilah asked; her eyebrow cocked questioningly at Riley while she took a seat near the window. “I thought you needed it for your Master Plan?” His actions annoyed her a great deal at the moment; it had taken her several days and long hours to scrounge up anything on Mr. Worthington. Seems the handsome bodyguard had legally changed his name years ago to cover up a very long list of indiscretions from his past.

“It was my plan. Key word being was, Lilah. I’ve thought about a lot of stuff today and I hate to say that it took killing someone to make me realize what a shithead I have become; someone I never wanted to be. I can’t be this way anymore and I have decided to not only own up for what happened last night, but for what all I have done to Buffy. She doesn’t deserve what I have put her through and Monday morning I am going to try to fix it; I want to change my plea to guilty and put a stop to the whole ordeal, ok? I mean, you have been great and all, but I just can’t do it anymore.”

“So you’re just giving up?” Lilah pushed herself out of the chair, fuming. “After all of the work…no, after every goddamn thing I have ever done for you?”

“Lilah, this has nothing to do with what we had, all right? It’s just what I need to do for myself, maybe get a little salvation somewhere down the road. So, I won’t need whatever you were able to find on Buffy’s boyfriend or legal services after tomorrow.” Riley threw an apologetic look at his former lover and reached out a hand towards her. “But, I do need you for something if you wouldn’t mind helping me?”

“And what would that be?” She retorted, grudgingly taking his hand in hers and letting him pull her closer to the bed.

“I need you to tell Buffy that I am sorry and to give her this,” Riley said, letting go of her hand momentarily to reach under his pillow and pull out a small velvet box. “I don’t imagine she would be willing to come see me so that I can give her back the ring I bought her. If you don’t mind, would you make sure she gets it back? Don’t really care what she does with it, but I got it with her in mind and would like for it to be with her.”

Taking the box into her hand, Lilah smiled coolly at Riley and said, “Sure, I don’t mind one bit.” The gears in her devious mind were already beginning to spin as she leaned down to place a chaste kiss to the top of Riley’s disheveled head. Gathering her purse and briefcase, Lilah bid goodnight to her client and walked out of his room.

Once in the hallway, away from any prying eyes, Lilah held the tiny box in one hand and the documents in the other. ‘Oh, I can think of more than one thing that she needs, Riley. And I will most certainly make sure that she gets them.’ She thought to herself before tucking both items into her black leather briefcase and stepping into the awaiting elevator wearing a proud and deceitful smirk on her beautiful face.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Every muscle in Buffy’s body ached when she awoke the next afternoon, but in a gloriously satisfying way. After countless interviews and after-show parties, Buffy had crawled out of the limousine; award clutched firmly in her hand, and allowed Spike to carry her up the stairs to their bedroom; where they had made love for hours, only falling asleep when the rising sun cast a pink tinged hue across the bedroom.

Stretching languidly like a cat, Buffy snuggled into place against Spike and pulled his arms around tightly. When she wriggled her ass against his semi-erect cock, Spike thrust against her and said, “Lil’ Minx.”

“I have no idea what you are talking about?” Wiggling against him once again, Buffy allowed his now fully erect shaft to slip between her thighs; rubbing deliciously against her heated center.

Reaching between their bodies, Spike wrapped his hand around his cock and began to slowly tease delicate folds. “Oh I think you know exactly what I am talking about, pet. Don’t play coy with me.”

By now his ministrations had Buffy writhing against Spike; whimpering with desire. “Spike…please.” She begged, moaning in ecstasy.

“Please what, kitten. What do you want Spike to do for you?” His voice was husky; breath coming in slight pants. Teasing her further, he slipped just the mushroomed tip of his dick inside her slippery cunt and pulling it back out slowly. “Tell me what you want or I won’t do it.”

“Inside…I need to feel you inside…please.” Buffy arched her back, giving him better access to her pussy; begging him to thrust inside. “Now, Spike, please!” Grasping the sheets tightly in her fists, Buffy pushed her ass against his cock with force.

Giving in to her pleas, Spike slid into her satiny heat; burying his cock deep inside. “Oh God, Buffy…you feel so fucking amazing, kitten. ‘ve never had it feel like this…when I am inside your sweet lil’ quim; so hot and tight. Bloody wonderful, it is.”

Reaching her arm around past Spike, Buffy placed her hand on his ass; digging her nails in with ferocity as he pounded into her from behind. “Oh…Spike! Feels…so…good,” Buffy panted, stars already blooming behind her eyelids. Waves of pleasure swirled throughout her quivering body, her orgasm rapidly approaching as Spike buried his hand between her thighs and flicked the sensitive tip of her clit. Unable to resist the double stimulation from his long, powerful thrusts and the talent of his skilled fingers, Buffy had to roll her head to the side and burry her face in the pillow to muffle her scream.

With a few more thrusts into Buffy, Spike followed her lead and gave way to a powerful orgasm; his hot seed spurting deep inside her womb as he bit down on her shoulder to quiet his cry of rapture. Afterwards, he pulled her close to his chest with a smile of contentment. Nuzzling her neck, he whispered, “I love you, Buffy. Love you so much, kitten. You’re it for me, you know?”

Bringing his hand up to her face, Buffy pressed a kiss to the center of his palm before placing it over her heart. “I know, baby…for me, too. I love you.”