Ever so slightly, Spike eased closer to her body and grazed her bare arms with his calloused hands; his palms roughened by years of working on cars and motorcycles. He felt her tremble and briefly wondered if it was from fright or arousal. Dipping his head down lower, he breathed into her ear, “Why the rush to leave, luv? It’s well past midnight, so I know there’s no threat of turning into a pumpkin.” Smirking, he felt her shiver in his arms and felt the chill bumps on her exposed skin; making him grateful that she had worn such a revealing dress. Her toned, tanned shoulders and bare neck had him yearning to lick, kiss or even bite the supple skin.

“I…I have to, um, get up early?” Buffy stammered, managing to turn her statement into a question as he turned her to face him. Overcrowding in the bar area left them with little space, which led to their bodies being pressed together, making it very obvious to Buffy what his intentions were. Somewhere deep in her conscience the same not so naughty voice that told her to go home after her date was now screaming at her that this was a bad situation. However, the molten burn low in her belly was sending different signals. Buffy attempted to ignore her inner hormone demons and shifted her stance; trying to put some distance between their bodies. Unfortunately, the desired effect didn’t occur. Apparently, her captor sensed what she was up to and tightened his grasp around her waist.

When she tried to pull away from his hold, he growled deep within his chest and pulled her closer, causing her breasts to be pressed tightly to his chest. “Right, pet, are you positive that you don’t have time for a drink?” He asked, lightly touching her chin to tip it upwards to gaze lustfully into her eyes. Even through his liquored haze, he had a fleeting thought that he could stare at her emerald eyes forever before it was rapidly replaced with a more perverse thought.

Buffy blushed deeply as he gazed into her eyes, his deep sapphire eyes were hypnotizing and she whimpered as the tingling sensation down below grew hotter. She blushed deeply at her reaction to him and felt her skin flush, no doubt turning a flaming shade of red. No man had ever made her feel this aroused, even in an actual sexual position. This man, however, a total stranger, currently had her so on edge with desire that she was unable to think straight. Her brain stem was obviously disconnected, because nothing came out when she opened her mouth to tell him that she had to leave and to let her go. She sighed and stammered…”O…ok.”

In a blur, Buffy found herself being bustled along into one of the cozy booths by the bar. Her platinum captor made his way towards the bar. Buffy was shocked he returned with her purse and guitar case thrown over his shoulder and drinks in his hands. Thankfully, the momentary separation had allowed blood flow back to Buffy’s brain, but it also allowed anxiety to rear its ugly head. She was plotting her escape when he slid into the booth. Scooting in closer, his denim covered leg pressed against her thigh and she was amazed that the small amount of contact sent her straight into a sexual overdrive. Her head swam, dizzy from the sudden rush of emotions and the alcohol that still lingered in her system. His head dipped towards her neck, his lips brushed against the shell of her ear. Buffy’s anxiety disappeared, and was replaced with pure unadulterated lust.

Within seconds, his hands were tangled in her hair, his sensuous lips devouring hers. One hand was lowered, moving slowly downwards from the nape of her neck, pausing ever so slightly to hover around her breast as if for a brief moment he was unsure of what to do. Recovering, he caressed the edge of her breast, his thumb gingerly massaging her nipple which sent shock waves of lust straight through her core. Buffy squirmed in her seat and ached to be closer to this intoxicating stranger. Unable to remain still any longer, she reached around his neck and pulled him closer. Not wanting any space between them, she edged herself closer to his lap lightly wrapping one leg across his muscular thigh.

Spike deepened his kiss, firmly embracing her luscious body in his arms. He was astonished that this little minx already had such a hold on him. Her hot touch sent ripples of desire throughout his body; want quickly becoming need. Parting their embrace momentarily, he growled. ”Bathroom. Now.”

Clutching her hand, Spike moved swiftly through the bar towards the bathrooms, entering the Women’s room. Simultaneously, he locked the door and pinned her against the cool metal; running his hands from her shoulders down her waist to cup her firm bottom and lift her into a heated kiss. Buffy moaned into his mouth and pushed herself against his groin. Desperately needing to feel his skin, Buffy slid her hands under the edge of his shirt and caressed his rippled abdomen, slick with a light sheen of sweat. He pulled her deeper into his embrace and slid his hand down around her firm thigh; she complied with his unsaid desire and lifted her leg, wrapping it ever so slightly around his waist. His hand was on the move again, upwards. Realizing his intent, she gasped into his mouth, breaking their kiss, and opened her eyes. She found he was already focused on her face, his icy blue eyes twinkling mischievously, when he found she wasn’t wearing any underwear.

“Lil’ minx,” Spike thought to himself. He could feel the heat from her sex, begging for attention. Tracing his finger around the edge of her heated center, he felt her body jerk and moisten with anticipation. Devilishly, he parted her delicate folds and slipped one finger inside her slick opening. She sighed into his mouth again and pushed herself against his hand, plunging his finger deeper inside her. He moved his mouth away from hers and peppered kisses down to her the base of her neck. He nipped and licked along her collarbone, down to her breast where he pushed down the top of her dress and pulled one pert nipple into his mouth. Sliding another finger inside her slick heat, Spike rubbed her swollen bud slowly until she was panting in ecstasy. His looked up at her face just in time to see that his goddess was on the brink of orgasm. At the sight of her lips parted and panting, he groaned; his cock throbbed, painfully, screaming to be freed. He eased his fingers from her and tore at his zipper, managing to set free his rigid member. Placing himself at her entrance, he was about to slide in when his cell phone rang.

“Bloody fucking Hell!” He muttered into her ear, fully intent on ignoring the interruption. However, the incessant ringing refused to desist and the moment, that glorious fucking bubble where only the two of them and their sexual appetite for one another, was shattered because his golden goddess was still in his arms with wide eyes. The ringing stopped, but only for a split second, before it started up again and the sound of the shrill ringtone seemed to jar her, because she wriggled out of his hold and started jerking her clothes back in to the correct position.

“Come on kitten, jus’ ignore the bloody phone and get back over ‘ere, hmm?” Spike cocked his eyebrow as he reached for her hand.

Buffy gaped at the beautiful man before her, completely shocked by her own behavior. Her senses were on overload, and the sharp sound of his cell phone still ringing was simply too much; like a siren screaming a warning at her to control herself. Buffy shook her head sharply from side to side, while making sure her dress was pulled back up before gathering up the shoes that she hadn’t realized had fallen off during their tryst. With her heeled sandals clutched against her chest, Buffy jerked open the bathroom door and darted away with tears in her eyes.

“Bollocks!” Spike hollered, hitting his fist against the closed door. Realizing he couldn’t chase after her with his dick hanging out of his pants, he quickly tucked himself back into his pants and started for the door, but was stopped by the sound of his phone ringing once more. Cursing, pulled the cell phone from his pocket and growled into the phone. “Bloody hell, this had better be fucking important.” He said rudely to the person on the other end, listening for a moment he sighed and finally said, “Yes, Dru, I’m on my way home, luv.”