Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok guys, have a little bit of smut with one of my usual cliffhangers at the end. Hope you like, sorry it took so long to get out. As always, be kind....review! Also, as I stated on my other fic, anyone interested in making a banner for either this fic or FP? Pretty puh-lease?
“She’s not here.” Buffy told Spike as they entered the mansion. Flipping on a nearby light, she turned to him and said, “Was here at some point and time, but not now.”

“Can’t say that I’m happy she’s not here, pet; ‘least if she was...we could go ahead and get this lil’ vendetta of hers over with once and for all, yeah?” Closing the door behind him, Spike pulled her into his arms and placed a kiss to the crown of her head. “I’d rather be focusing this time on us, instead of wondering what your wack job sire is planning on doin’.”

“Mmm....have to agree with you on that, Mister. ‘Course, we are in a big ol’ empty house, whatever will we do?” She replied coyly, tilting her head upwards and licking her lips suggestively. “Got any ideas, Slayer?” Unwrapping herself from his arms, Buffy slowly undid each button; nipping and kissing along his chest as skin was exposed. Once unbuttoned, she pushed the charcoal dress shirt off his shoulders, letting it pool on the ground behind them, and leaned over to lick one nipple; catching the tiny bud in between her teeth before continuing on to the other.

“Naughty minx. ‘S not nice to tease a bloke, ya know?” Spike growled. Fisting his hands in Buffy’s hair, he pulled her up and kissed her hungrily; moaning his desire into her mouth. Releasing his hold, he slid his hands down her back and grasped them around her ass, pulling her body tightly against his and grinding his erection into her core. Lowering his hold, Spike lifted Buffy’s thighs until she wrapped them around his waist; locking her ankles and using the leverage to massage her throbbing center against his groin.

Clumsily, Spike maneuvered his way down the darkened hallway in the direction of the bedroom once declared to be Buffy’s; not bothering to turn on any lights once they entered. After laying her down onto the bed, Spike crawled up her body; pushing the shirt she borrowed from him upwards along the way, exposing her pale skin to his gaze. Licking slowly, he made his way from the indentation of her belly button all the way to the soft skin in the valley between her breasts. Tugging the shirt over her head, Spike tossed the offending garment to the floor all the while keeping his attention focused solely on the twin peaks of her breasts; nipples turgid with desire.

The moist heat of Spike’s mouth on her cool skin was enough to drive her wild with desire; her body writhed beneath his touch as his tongue slowly outlining each and every contoured of her torso. The soft skin of his lips wrapped around one breast and Buffy groaned loudly; reaching down, she pawed furiously at what was left of his clothing; tearing at the buttons on his jeans and trying to shove them down his legs.

“Kitten’s a bit impatient, yeah?” Spike murmured, peeking up at Buffy with a devilish glint in his stormy blue eyes. Pushing away from Buffy, Spike grabbed her hands and raised them above her head; remembering what was stowed away in the end table from their last encounter, he held her arms down with one hand and retrieved the shiny handcuffs. “Maybe these will teach you some restraint.” Snapping the cuffs around her wrists, Spike smiled at his handiwork before moving back down her body; where he slid off her boots and leather pants, leaving her clad in only a scant piece of black lace. “You remember the rules, luv? No talking unless I say so, right?”
Buffy nodded obediently and lifted off the bed so that Spike could remove the last scrap of clothing from her body. Bare to his gaze, moisture flooded from her core when he curled his tongue over his teeth in a wickedly seductive way that always seemed to get her wet. Even though they had already had sex several times that morning, her body was already aching for his touch, to feel his cock buried within her depth, his teeth in her neck as they thrust together wildly. Writhing madly, Buffy raised her hips in a silent plea for Spike to stop teasing and give her what she wanted.

“Tsk…tsk…tsk...what did I say ‘bout being impatient, luv? Seems you haven’t learned your lesson yet. For shame.” Spike taunted, clicking his tongue disapprovingly. He lifted one leg, bringing her tiny foot to his mouth and slid one blood red painted toe into his mouth; sucking lightly and swirling his tongue sensuously around the tip before relinquishing it to further continue his exploration of her delicate foot.

By the time he made his way to her knee, nipping at the soft are at the back, Buffy was no longer wriggling in his hands, bit was rigid with need. He chuckled lightly at her state and continued upwards to his goal; licking along her moistened slit at a treacherously slow speed, bringing a growl of frustration to her lips, before plunging his tongue into her pussy. Pulling his mouth away from her center, Spike replaced his tongue with two fingers, easing them into her deeply and slowly pulling them back out; taunting her with slowness, building her desire. Lowering his mouth again, he flicked his tongue against her swollen bud and drawing it into his mouth until a tiny cry of pleasure escaped from her mouth. “Can’t seem to keep quite can you, kitten? Maybe you don’t really want this, yeah?”

Shaking her head vigorously from side to side, Buffy mouthed an apology and thrust herself down onto his digits; begging for him to continue. She was dizzy with longing; eyes closed and mouth agape as Spike’s ministrations drove her right over the brink of sanity. When her orgasm shattered through her, causing her body to shake with convulsions and making her nearly rip Spike’s head right off his shoulders when she clamped her thighs together, Buffy was forced to bite down on her lower lip to stifle the scream that threatened to spill. Looking down at Spike with a lazy grin plastered on her face, Buffy felt a trail of blood drizzle from her lips and slither down her chin and was shocked when Spike licked it from her skin; a fresh wave of moisture spilled from her core.

In one quick motion, Spike buried his cock inside Buffy; never pausing to savor the feel of her walls around him, plunging into her depths with need and want. His lips crashed against hers, teeth gnashing together to spill more blood into their mouths to mix with her essence still present on his lips; the tastes mingling together to make one tantalizing combination. “Fuck, pet…always feel so good, so tight…” Spike panted, his thrusts coming faster and faster now. Her moans were driving him crazy and he had a fleeting thought of amazement that she was trying not to speak; and the thought added fuel to his desire, his vampire succumbing to his demands in the bedroom was highly arousing.

Buffy’s legs tightened around his waist and she tossed her head back when another orgasm ripped through her body; her inner walls choking his cock with their strength. With an animalistic cry, Spike thrust into he one last time, spurting his seed into her useless womb. Shaking, Spike was silent for a few moments as he regained his composure enough to form a coherent sentence. “Such a good lil’ vamp, aren’t you? Doin’ what the Big Bad Slayer tell you to do.” He mussed, nipping lightly at her neck and chuckling so that Buffy was aware that he was kidding around. As much as he loved provoking the blonde temptress, having an angry vampire so close to his neck was something Spike didn’t like dealing with.

Growling, Buffy snapped at his exposed neck and erupted into a fit of giggles at his shocked expression. “Watch it, Slayer, or next time I might actually bite your pasty white neck. Course, you seemed to like that last time.” She chided, licking along his jugular and biting down softly. When she felt his cock, still buried inside her, start to harden with desire, Buffy laughed and exclaimed, “Gotta love that Slayer stamina!”

Nearly two hours later, they lay intertwined and tangled in the sheets; completely listless. Finally, Buffy grudgingly removed herself from his embrace and said, “Guess we need to get my stuff together and head back to your place. You need to patrol, right?”

“Yeah, not that I’m gonna have much energy after what we just did.” Spike remarked snarkily. “You can bend at some amazing angles, kitten. Gotta admit, big turn-on in my book.” Reaching out, Spike grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back into the bed with him. “The nasties could hold off a bit longer, yeah?”

“Behave!” She gasped as his fingers slipped between her thighs and rubbed against her swollen clit. Swatting him away, she exclaimed, “Now, Mister! We really need to get out of here just in case Willow returns. Heck, after the sex-capades we just performed in, we’d both get our butts handed to us in this state! Now, go!”


After stuffing her belongings into suitcases, they loaded them into Spike’s car and headed back towards his house; making one quick stop at the butcher’s for blood. Deciding her clothes could wait; Buffy grabbed her “brown bag dinner” and walked hand in hand with Spike to the front door. When they got to the porch, Spike pressed her back against the front door and kissed her hungrily as he fumbled with the door lock. With a startled gasp, Buffy fell backwards into the foyer when the door flew open; juggling her meal in both hands and giggling like a schoolgirl at Spike; who was clumsily trying to catch her with a shocked expression on his face. Once they had regained their footing, Spike pulled her against his chest and kissed her forehead; whispering, “Sorry, pet.”

“Good Evening, Spike. Glad to see all’s well with you…been calling practically all afternoon.” Someone commented dryly from the living room.

Glancing towards the voice, Spike said, “’Ello, Wesley.”

TBC...



**A/N** Didn't get a chance to really proofread this before leaving work. Figured a few typos would be all right as long as I finally posted something new. Was I right?