Author's Chapter Notes:
Holy Frijoles! Thank you so much for all of the totally freakin awesome reviews! Hope you guys like this one, had to cut it off in a weird place because there is no way I could finish before leaving work. Oh and to anyone in the South...WAR EAGLE! My boys are starting to play football and not run around with certain members of their anatomy in their hands instead! LOL!
“Maybe it would be better if I played the role of Avoid-o Girl for the meeting and hide out up here,” Buffy announced, perched in the middle of the bed with an apprehensive look on her face. Spike was rummaging around in the closet for something to wear, running late since they had started the morning off with a rise and shine romp. When he turned around and gave her a questioning look, she elaborated. “I’m pretty sure that Fred won’t be overly pleased to see me and if she’s upset then…I’m thinking she might focus on me being there and not so much on the researchy stuff.”

“Already bloody well told you that she’s just going t’have to get over her bad mood, Buffy; might as well be sooner rather than later, yeah? Plus, I need you there just as much as Fred. After what you got out of Willie last night, you might just be our ace in the hole. Who knows Willow better than you?” Spike pulled yet another black T-shirt over his head before reaching out to pull her off the bed and into his arms. “Everythin’ll be all right, I promise. Fred is perfectly capable of putting aside her feelings and focusing on what’s important, kitten.”

“Fine,” Buffy relented, poking her bottom lip out as she pouted, “but when she stakes me in the heat of the moment…well, I guess I won’t be able to say I told you so in dust form, huh?”

“You are being downright ridiculous, luv. Fred’s the sweetest bird I know; wouldn’t hurt a fly. No need for the dramatics.” He lightly placed a kiss to the end of Buffy’s nose and smirked as fury slowly colored her eyes at being made fun of. “Settle down, pet…you know how cute I think you are when you get all riled up and we don’t have nearly enough time to take advantage of that before everyone arrives.”

“I’ll behave for now, but I fully intend on kicking your butt later.” Buffy murmured, her anger quickly dissolving, only to be replaced with a heavy dose of unadulterated lust. “And then some.” She added saucily as she rubbed his cock through the rough denim jeans and gazed up into the oceanic depths of his eyes with her own as they faded from green to gold.

An animalistic growl rumbled deep in his chest, surprising him in its ferocity as he literally slammed Buffy backwards against the wall. “Don’t think I can’t wait for later, pet…just gonna have to make this quick.” Spike hoarsely whispered against Buffy’s neck as he tore at the opening to his jeans, freeing his cock and thrusting deeply into her awaiting pussy; thankful she hadn’t gotten around to putting on anything after their shower and was still clad only in a towel.

Buffy moaned into his mouth with a gasp of surprise and wrapped her legs tightly around his narrow waist, using the leverage to pull him further inside. “Ungh…harder, Spike…harder.” She demanded in a breathless pant; digging frantically at his back with her razor like talons, desperately trying to fill the scant amount of space between them, needing him to somehow be closer. “Need you…more...” A fire began to burn deep in her womb, lapping at her center with an intensity that had Buffy matching Spike thrust for thrust so hard that the framed pictures on the wall beside them began to shake.
“Fuck, pet…feel so perfect, such a tight lil’ quim,” Spike choked out between pants; digging his fingers into the swell of Buffy’s hips as he ploughed into her so roughly that he was thankful she wasn’t a normal woman who would have been bruised by the ferocity of his desire.

Spasms of pleasure coursed through her body, Buffy trembled in his strong arms as the orgasm shattered inside. Screaming wildly, she felt her demon burst forth just before smashing against Spike’s lips for a mind searing kiss. Barely finished with the first release, a fang nicked Spike’s bottom lip sending a second that rippled through her core with a heat that she was sure would dust her on the spot as she bucked in his arms; sucking greedily on the coppery blood that flowed into her mouth.

Fueled by the force of her passion, Spike’s thrusts slammed deeply into her awaiting core, shaking the walls so tremendously that a picture from his graduation clattered to the floor and shattered the glass. Paying no attention to anything happening around them, his eyesight blurred and dotted with stars when his orgasm tore through his body with earth shattering strength; his scream echoing loudly in the small room.


Interlocked in the most intimate of ways, Spike’s cock was nestled deep within Buffy as they held onto one another, foreheads touching and their bodies shivered with the aftershocks of passion. Unsure how long they stayed in that position, they broke apart when the shrill ring of the doorbell broke the silence.

“And that concludes the entertainment portion of the afternoon,” Buffy muttered snarkily. Unfazed by her state of undress, she brushed a kiss across Spike’s bruised lips. “Sorry about the mid-romp snacking. Couldn’t help myself though, you’re pretty tasty.”

“Happy to oblige, kitten…anytime, quite the turn on actually,” Spike replied with a leer as he buttoned his black jeans and pulled on a matching shirt. “Guess you’ll be needing another shower then, yeah?”

“Um…not so much,” She replied playfully. “Think I’m going to torture myself today and keep the scent of our sex for a while. Go on downstairs, I’ll be right behind you…just gotta throw on some clothes.”

“I don’t know, kitten. The guys might fancy you strutting around in all your glory.” Spike retorted, ducking out of the room just in time to dodge a pillow that Buffy jokingly tossed in his direction in mock annoyance.

Downstairs, Spike opened the door to find all three of his friends waiting patiently; obviously they had learned their lesson about barging into his house on their last visit. “Afternoon, all! Come one in, still waiting for Wesley.” Ushering the guys into the living room, Spike cautiously approached Fred and asked, “Could we talk for a minute, ducks? Just the two of us?”

Nodding wordlessly, Fred shuffled past Spike and headed into the kitchen. Perching on the barstool, she fidgeted nervously and avoided contact with Spike’s expressive eyes. “Well….”

“Are we going to be all right, sweets?” Spike burst out, reaching across the bar to take her hands in his. “I can’t bear the thought of you being angry with me, not being around and what not.”


Tears welled in Fred’s luminous chocolate brown eyes, chin trembling, she laid her head down on top of the juncture that was their hands and let the sadness pour from her body. “Oh, Spike…I…I…don’t want to lose you…either.” She choked out in between gasps for air. Whipping her head up to look directly at him, she forced out, “Would you leave…her…for me?” Her shoulders slumped as her answer flickered in his eyes, his silence was deafening. “Guess that’s a no, huh? So, where does that leave us?”

“Fred, sweetie, you know I love you, yeah? But this thing with Buffy, I don’t rightly know how to explain it. It’s like when we’re together I feel…like I’ve come home. If that makes any sense at all,” Spike muttered, wincing as she pulled her hands from his. Leaning back against the kitchen sink, he craved a cigarette and mentally cursed his father for banning them in the house. “You deserve better than me, luv. Might not think so now, but you do. Someone who can commit to you a hundred percent, someone you can get married to and have fat lil’ grandchildren with, someone…someone who has a future.”

“Spike, don’t say things like that!” Fred admonished, pushing off the stool to come around and stand in front of him. “You deserve a normal life, too. A real girlfriend, not some demon who has tried to kill you on more than one occasion.”

“That’s just it, innit? Yeah, Buffy tried to kill me, just like I triedto do the same to her. In the end, we never succeeded and I think that’s because we didn’t want to. Like maybe we knew that we were meant for something else, yeah?”

“So, you love her? Is that what you’re trying to tell me?”

“I know I feel something for her that I’ve never felt for anyone else. Is it love? I can’t rightly say, but she’s…special to me.” Pausing, Spike locked gazes with his long time friend, eyes a steely blue with determination. “She’s not a just a demon to me. Can you handle that?”

“I guess I’ll have to, won’t I? You mean too much to me to let her come between us, plus, gotta stay close and make sure she doesn’t hurt you, right?” With a light smile, Fred fell against Spike when he offered his arms out for a hug; squeezing tightly.

“You’ve no idea how happy you just made me.” Spike muttered against her hair, inhaling the subtle scent that was innately Fred; soft floral sweet peas with fruity peach undertones. Breaking apart, Spike swept a light kiss across her forehead and said, “Guess we best get back in there; lot’s of research to start on.”

Heading back into the living room, Spike was surprised to find Buffy sitting on the couch in between Angel and Gunn, chatting amicably with a wide smile pasted across her face. Her eyes flickered to his and her smile changed slightly, still wide and bright, but now knowing as it combined with her gaze that was full of understanding. Offering up a smile of his own, Spike flopped down onto the floor next to Fred and looked up at Wesley, who had arrived just after he and Fred had disappeared into the kitchen. “Well, let’s get this show on the road, yeah?”

“Right, well then, Buffy already filled us in on what she found out last night after I left and I must say, the idea that Willow is apparently siring again is a bit worrisome.” Clearing his throat, Wesley dug through his worn brown satchel and pulled out an ancient leather bound book. “I did some reading earlier this morning on the situation at hand and from what I can put together it seems as though this Willow may be building herself an army. Seems that the last time anyone tried to release Anyanka from Gorshlak, one of the main hell dimensions used to imprison and punish, they were nearly drained completely of any power or strength and ended up being defeated by a rather small group of warlocks and witches. Luckily, that meant the apocalypse was averted, Anyanka kept from destroying Earth and the unlucky subject who attempted the…I guess, a resurrection, of sorts was terminated.

That incident occurred around 1100 A.D., unsure of the exact date thanks to hundred of years of translation, however, it seems that this Willow will need a willing human sacrifice to start the process. Sadly, I have been unable to translate the spell to close the portal once it has been open; which I figure we will need if we are unable to get through the masses of undead and make our way to Willow. Not to mention, we still need to figure out where this whole ordeal will be taking place.” Shoulders slumped; Wesley flopped down into the wingback chair and sighed. “Any ideas?”

“Obviously, more patrol is needed, definitely figure out a way to stalk that psycho sire of Buffy’s and see if she can lead us to the destination for destruction, but as far as the spells…haven’t a clue, Wes.” Spike offered, idly fiddling with a stake he had found lodged underneath the coffee table.

“Um…how about your dad, Spike? Or Fred? Wouldn’t they be our best bet for the hocus pocus aspect?” Buffy interjected, only to be met with a room full of blank stares. “What?”

“Why would they be our best bet, luv?” Spike mused, “Those two gonna throw books at the demons til they fall down?”

“Oh, well I thought they did all that stuff.” Once again met with questioning gazes, Buffy shrugged her shoulders and said, “I just thought with all that mojo rolling off the both of them that they practiced in magicks.”
“Spike, I believe it’s about time to call your father, for him to come home early.” Wesley stated; ideas and thoughts practically visible in his eyes as his brain churned. “If what Buffy says is true, then I think we’ve just had a turn of events, a stroke of luck.”

TBC