Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all of the great reviews!
Buffy paused before knocking on the door of 1630 Revello Dr, taking a moment to smooth down the front of her floral print sundress. She had grimaced and pouted when Willow had handed the monstrosity to her, but knew that in order to gain entrance into the Slayer’s house she had to appear as innocent as possible. Now she stood on the darkened porch, her shiny golden locks slightly curled at the end, pink tinted lip gloss swiped across her plump lips and a pastel frock, hoping that the façade was enough to get past her enemy’s father. Taking a deep, unneeded breath, she raised her hand and soundly knocked on the thick wooden door.

She squinted as the porch light was flipped on; Buffy glanced up to see an older attractive man peeked out the small window on the door. He smiled at her briefly before she heard him unlocking the dead bolt. Buffy sighed in relief, thankful that he had obviously taken her to be just an innocent school girl.

“Why hello,” he stated, opening the door widely. “May I help you, Miss?”

“Yessir, I’m here to see Spike.” She replied as sweet as possible, staring up at him with doe-like eyes. “My name is Elizabeth.”

“I apologize, Elizabeth, but Will…er…Spike isn’t home right now.”

Buffy smiled inside, knowing full well that the Slayer was down town sipping coffee with his friends. Instantly, she played on his fatherly instincts and gave him a crestfallen look, complete with a chin tremble. “Oh. Um…we were suppose to have a study date, I guess he forgot about me.”

“Oh dear! I’m afraid that he left a couple of hours ago to meet some friends at the café.”

Buffy almost felt sorry for the guy, he looked absolutely mortified that his son would blow off his studying plans for a night on the town. “I may have gotten the days confused, it’s my fault. Um…” she started, glancing over her shoulder at the darkened neighborhood, “would it be okay to use your phone? My older sister just dropped me off and I would like to call her instead of walking home.” She stopped briefly to pretend to be shy. “To be honest, I’m scared of the dark.”

She could feel his apprehension as he stood motionless, deciding if she was all right to let into the house. His feelings must have gotten the better of him, as they did with most humans, because he motioned for her to step over the threshold.

“That would be fine, dear. Please come in.”

“Thank you Mr. Giles, thank you so much!” She gushed as she hurried into the house.

“It’s no problem, and please call me Rupert.”


*********



Spike tossed fitfully in his sleep, images of demons and vampires plagued his normally deep slumber. A cool breeze wafted through the open window, rustling the dark blue curtains. Just outside the house, perched on the overhang outside his window, a tiny figure waited patiently for just the right time to ease into the darkened room.

He was in pain, blood dripped down his thigh from a nasty gash given to him by a large, scaly demon with glowing orange eyes. Darting into the moonlit graveyard, he huddled behind a row of bushes and prayed that his assailant would pass by him.

The minutes passed slowly while he crouched in the shadows. He was about to slide from his sanctuary when he heard the leaves rustle from his back. He stilled, holding his breath. Shivers ran down his neck, his slayer senses warning him of a vampire in the area. Silence surrounded him and he was about to ease out of the shadows and head to the safety of his house when a cool hand touched his bare arm. Gasping he jumped up, wincing in pain, and faced what was behind him.

He knew he should be afraid, but he wasn’t. She was a Master Vampire and dangerously close to his injured body. Her lithe frame was barely concealed beneath a flimsy white shift, which clung to her rounded breasts. He licked his lips in anticipation as she stepped closer, pressing her body to his. Her brilliant green eyes gazed up into his icy blue ones with lust and want. Easing onto her toes, she licked across his lips before sliding her tongue past them and pulling him into a passionate embrace. He groaned into her mouth as he wrapped his arms around her tiny frame, bunching the back of her dress in his hands.

Her arms went around his neck as they sank to the dew dampened grass. At this moment, he felt no more pain in his leg, only an insistent throbbing from his groin. She pushed him onto his back, straddling him at the waist and grinding her core into his cock. As she hungrily devoured his mouth, her tongue dueling his for control, her long golden locks tickled his skin.

Pulling away from their embrace, she slid down his body until she was cradled between his denim covered thighs. He closed his eyes and groaned as she eased down his zipper and took his hardened member into her cool hand. She stroked his length teasingly before slipping the satin tip between her moistened lips. Hollowing out her mouth, she suckled his cock, taking it deeper into her mouth. Pulling back, she sucked while pumping her small fist up and down on his shaft. He moaned and writhed beneath his blonde seductress, fisting the dampened grass in his hands. She massaged and cradled his balls in her palm, eliciting cries of pleasure from deep within his shaking body. Gently, she squeezed his sensitive sack, relishing in the sounds he was making. His legs stiffened, his orgasm rapidly approaching. His hands shot out, burying themselves in her luscious locks as he pumped his seed into her eagerly awaiting mouth. His roar was deafening as his hips bucked upwards, no longer was he able to control his own functions.

Licking his length of any droppings, she glanced up slightly to see his head still thrown back in pleasure. While he was still gasping deeply, trying to catch his breath, she turned her head to the side and eased into her game face. Grinning, she slid her elongated fangs easily into the vein that was pulsating beneath the tender flesh of his thigh. Sparks of electricity rushed through her body as his rich blood pumped into her mouth. He was writhing in ecstasy, the effects of her bite sending him rushing over the edge again.


Sliding off the bed, Buffy licked her lips, sighing at the delicious taste of blood that coated her mouth. She placed a kiss to the sleeping Slayers mouth before easing across the room and slipping out the window just as quietly as she entered.

“Til next time, my Slayer.” She promised in a barely audible whisper, before jumping to the ground and slipping away into the night.

TBC