Author's Chapter Notes:
First thank you all those who gave constructive critism and and good reviews I am glad ou are enjoying it. Now still no beta so if your constructive critisim is I need a Beta save it unless you are volunteering for the job.
Buffy looked up as her mother and sister came into the room and sat down on the couch next to her. She looked pointedly at her mother and said,”They’re right you know you need to relax.” At this Joyce rolled her eyes and started watching T.V. with her girls. Buffy smiled as she thought about the changes in her life and how a few months ago she would have never been here with this assortment of people for a family dinner. Her mom yes, but her sister who was in actually a mystical key had not existed for very long they figured about 5 or 6 months, her watcher was now her stepfather, and her boyfriend was not the safe ‘normal’ guy from Iowa but instead the bleached blond vampire who had been the thorn in her side and deepest secret crush since she first saw him. No things were vastly different from just a short time ago and she can even remember when they begun to change…………..

The vampire had almost killed her with her own stake, she had to know what she had done wrong. Riley had patched her up and said maybe he should go with her on patrols to watch her back. Thankfully she was prevented from answering that by Dawn bursting into her room, seeing the bandages, and threatening to tell mom. Riley patrolling with her would surely get her killed worrying about keeping him safe. She needed him safe, stable, normal, boring no wait not boring, alive you know with a heartbeat. She went to Giles and tried to find out how other slayers had been killed he said he had no real information as the watchers never seemed to write a full report it was probably too painful for them he had said. Buffy had to know so she decided to go to the only expert she knew on slayers’ deaths, the vampire who had killed two of them.

At the Bronze Spike had gone on about how he was always bad even when he was human, yet Buffy found she did not quite believe that. He had also said all slayers had a death wish and that he just happened to be the vamp there to find the two he did. She had wondered why he had been there, why as he admitted he was compelled to seek them out. Was it just as he said a challenge or was it something more? She knew he had wanted to kill her when he first came to Sunnydale, yet neither of them had tried too hard it’s like they didn’t really want each other dead, like they had another purpose to fulfill together, a destiny neither knew or understood yet.

During all of her contemplation he had continued talking and they had moved outside. She noticed he was leaning in to kiss her and she pushed him away and began to say hurtful things she couldn’t let him know she wanted his lips on hers she had a normal boyfriend. She had said the most hurtful thing she could think of, “You’re beneath me Spike.” She quickly turned and walked away an image of Spike naked beneath her as she rode him came to her mind. Bad Buffy.

By the time she got home Giles was waiting in her living room and her mother was upstairs packing to go to the hospital for overnight tests. Giles was going to give her a ride. Dawn was already asleep so when mom and Giles left she had just gone to sit on the back porch. She couldn’t lose her mom any more than she could Dawn. She had to protect them both, but how did she protect her mom from something inside her body, that’s when she felt him, she looked up and he was staring at her with a shotgun in his hand but he didn’t look ready to use it instead he came over and sat next to her on the porch step.

She just leaned her head on his shoulder and they sat that way for a long time. He didn’t try to find out what was wrong, didn’t offer false words of comfort didn’t do anything except let her lean on his shoulder and take what she needed from him. He was perfect for her that night, when she finally got up to go inside she realized she felt she could face what lay ahead now and whispered thank you to him so softly had he not been a vampire he would not have heard.

The next day Riley had come to the hospital while they were waiting for the test results and asked why she hadn’t called him he would have been there for her. Great just what she needed a guilt trip on top of everything else. She mumbled an I’m sorry and wrapped her arms around his middle he returned her embrace and she found herself wishing the body she was pressed against was cooler and not as tall.

As her mother grew worse before the surgery Riley kept trying to get her to lean on him. Didn’t he understand if she did that she would fall apart and not be able to protect Dawn? Spike, she would catch patrolling for her and when she confronted him his response would always be the same, “Just up for a spot of violence tonight.” He never brought up her mom, never pushed her there, just let her forget and be the slayer with a, formally evil now just annoying, vampire fighting by her side.

The night after her mother’s surgery she arranged for Dawn to stay with Xander and Anya maybe a night of romance would fix things with her and Riley. She had thought the evening went well the only bad thing was when Riley first arrived he said he may have to leave before she woke up, since he told her in advance she could deal with that. They had danced and kissed, then had sex it was slow and gentle and she had a nice quit orgasm, then they had both gone to sleep.

When she woke up a little later he was gone. “Damn need another orgasm to sleep.” She frowned slightly at herself never understanding her need to give a running commentary to herself when she masturbated but knew it helped her get off. She threw back the blankets and reached under the bed to her toy box. From that she extracted one of her favorite vibrators and turned it on the highest speed for both the shaft rotation and clitoral stimulator.

As she began to shove the vibrator in and out of her cunt and twist her nipples she began to imagine it was not her screwing herself silly on an electronic device but a certain someone pounding into her with super human force. As she was imagining she could almost feel the tingle in the pit of her stomach telling her Spike was nearby, that was new to her fantasies but it made things more intense so she pounded harder and harder until she came screaming so loud she thought she may wake the neighbors.

She quickly dropped the vibrator into the box and pulled out the butt plug with the handle so that she could fuck her own ass she needed that tonight, she still didn’t know what a real cock would feel like there and made a comment about it feeling her passion rise a notch. She was stroking her clit in time with the butt plug and came with a shudder.

She then pulled out her sleeping dildo and put it in, she wished she could sleep with an actual cock in her not this cheap plastic substitute. The one time she mentioned it to Riley he had been shocked, “Buffy don’t you know a guy is very aroused in the morning? You could find it painful and I might start to move before you’re awake because of how turned on I would be.”

She had just put on a shy smile and said, “Oh I didn’t realize.” What she really thought at the time was of course I know that you stupid prick a little pain and waking up getting fucked is what I wanted. She was also upset because it proved she could not mention any of her darker fantasies to him. Oh well this would have to do, it was just slightly larger than Riley, about the same size as Angel from what she remembered and much larger than Parker so to her it was a good size and felt nice.

The next night Riley said he may be able to come by but he wasn’t sure. So when she went to bed she debated but decided against using her toys. She had just drifted to sleep when she felt a presence she awoke quickly reaching for a stake, oh just Spike. “You know you risk all your parts when you come here like this don’t you.”

“Yeah well got something to...are you naked under there?” He then began to try and look down her sheet. Her thoughts quickly went down the path of letting him see and touch her then she pulled herself back she had a normal boyfriend after all and glared at him. He stopped trying to sneak a peak and said, “You need to see something get dressed I’ll wait downstairs.” With that he left her room. Why had him giving up so easily bothered her.

She had put on a sweat suit and Spike led her to a run down building there were not just people inside, but vamps. When they opened the door she looked around and witnessed people getting bitten but they appeared to be enjoying the experience. She looked at Spike ready to start slaying when he said, “Not here for any of this you need to come with me.”

Ok follow him don’t think of the double meaning there you have a normal boyfriend. She kept repeating the mantra as Spike opened an upstairs door for her to look into, or not so normal boyfriend there was Riley with a vampire sucking on his forearm and jerking on his cock. Then she heard him encourage her by saying, “Harder.” She looked on in horror wondering if he meant bite him harder or pull his dick harder then other emotions began to flood her system confusion, betrayal, disgust, hurt, and finally humiliation could she keep no man interested in her.


She turned and ran from the building wanting to put as much distance between herself and her not so normal boyfriend as possible. She had just reached outside when he caught her and turned her around, “Buffy let me explain.”

“Just stay away from me right now Riley.” She had responded and then easily pulled away from him and took off into the night. She ran home threw herself on her bed and cried herself to sleep what was wrong with her why did no man really want her.

The next day Buffy awoke angry. She went to Giles apartment Anya, Willow and Tara were there looking for more information on Glory. She asked Giles if he knew about the whorehouse he said no but that he was not surprised. Anya said it was actually very common, the only ones as upset as her in the room where Tara and Willow. She convinced everyone to go to the building with her they found it was empty she couldn’t let it go she saw an old camp stove against the window and smashed it into the floor setting the place ablaze as they left. Everyone wisely decided to let Buffy go off by herself, sensing she needed time alone.

She ended up back at the Magic Box beating on the heavy bag in the training room. She didn’t know how long she was there but when she heard someone behind her and looked up it was dark outside.

“Hey” was Riley’s way of greeting.

“What do you want?” She replied continuing her workout.

“Look at me.” He demanded

“I can’t right now.”

“Fine, then hit me do something” he said placing himself between her and the bag. Buffy turned and went to the practice dummy to continue beating something.

“You really don’t want me to do that.”

“Of course not that would mean you actually cared.” He replied bitterly.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean I wasn’t the one getting suck jobs from two bit whores!”

No answer. “Why Riley just tell me why?”

“At first because I wanted to know what you saw in it, you let Angel and Dracula bite you I wanted to know the attraction. Then it was because they needed me, unlike you.”

“Angel was dying and I had no choice with Dracula, and as far as them needing you all they care about is the fresh blood.”

“Well it didn’t feel that way; they were always with me completely not holding anything back.”

“Unlike me right. Well let me tell you something I gave you everything I could give my heart, body, and soul. I have given you more than anyone else and you repay me by cheating.”

“It never felt that way. Listen maybe we can work this out but I have to know if we have a chance tonight. The military want me back and there is a helicopter leaving at midnight if we can’t do this than I am going to be on it.”

“That’s it forgive me or I’m leaving this is big Riley I need time.”

“You have until midnight, the helo is leaving from the park.” with that he turned and left the room.

Buffy spent the next several hours just walking around the city deep in thought. So much so that she did not notice the group of vampires until they had surrounded her. The leader spoke up, “Bad move burning down my place Slayer.”

“You really don’t want to do this.” She stated flatly.

That’s when they lunged at her. Ok so they chose to engage a pissed off slayer their funeral. She began to kick and punch spinning and connecting with them in turn. She had staked all but one and was going to give her a chance to run when she saw it was the whore who was sucking on Riley last night. Well she couldn’t kill him, his slut would do the vamp turned to run and Buffy threw the stake she had in her hand through her retreating back turning her to dust.

Xander came out of the shadows. "Hey, Buff I was going to offer you a hand then you grew an extra couple.”

“I had some frustration to vent. I really need to be alone now.”

“Yeah, well I just wanted to see if you needed someone to talk to.”

“You don’t know what’s going on.”

“Oh, so you and Riley aren’t imploding.”

“How did you know?”

“It’s not so hard to see.”

“He’s going back to the military tonight.”

“Are you going to let him?”

“He was cheating on me Xander. He was paying vampires to bite and jerk him off!!!”

Xander looked shocked, then spoke again, “Ok, but do you love him?”

“Didn’t you hear me he was cheating on me?”

“Yeah but if you think that maybe you can love him not just a casual love but an all consuming, gut wrenching painful, incredible, one of a kind love if you even think you can have that with him why are you letting him go?”

She just stared at him at that point confused and afraid was she losing her only chance at a normal healthy relationship.

He must have read her face because he just said, “Run.”

Before she knew what she was doing she took off at top speed toward the park she had to stop him. She couldn’t fail this time it was her only hope of a normal life. She ran through the park and started over the small bridge as the helicopter took off she tried to yell but he couldn’t hear her. Buffy numbly turned around and walked back home. The next day she went to the hospital and told her mother about everything mom just held her and let her cry. Giles was shocked but said nothing, and Dawn just said he never had been good enough for her.

A few days later she ran into Spike while on patrol. Just perfect she thought I’m sure he’ll love rubbing my face in this oh well best get it over with. “Hey what ya doing?” she asked hoping he would just answer and not say anything else.

“Figured you’d need to be working things out with your sweetie bear, so I’d patrol for you.” He had responded...was that bitterness she heard in his voice.

“Riley left. He went back to the army. Flew away in a helicopter I tried to stop him but was too late.” She was surprised how little saying it out loud actually affected her.

“Why?”

“I guess I ran too slow.”

“No, not why were you too late why did you try to stop him?” She had just shrugged in answer. “Was his apology that fantastic, I’m sorry by the way I’m going back to the army?” Buffy mumbled something she knew he couldn’t hear and hoped he’d just drop it. “What was that I didn’t hear you?” ok persistent as always.

“I said he didn’t exactly apologize.” Spike just stared at her at this statement. “What it’s not like I’m going to do any better. He knew who I was and was willing to put up with it. And… and he loved me and treated me nice and didn’t care that I was stronger than him and loved me. So there.” That sounded weak even to her ears.

“He loved you?”

“Yes” no need to let him know her doubts.

“That was a rhetorical question you stupid bint. How can you say he loved you? He cheated on you. Not only did he cheat on you he cheated on you with creatures it is your scared duty to kill. He let himself be a chew toy for a whore who could have killed or turned him at any moment. He put himself, you, your mum, and the bit in danger.” How did he always see through her and put everything into perspective. Not that she’d ever admit that to him. “That’s a question I do want an answer to.”

“He said he wanted to know what I saw in vampires with letting Angel and Dracula bite me. Said that I didn’t need him and they did and he wanted to feel needed.” Looking back she wondered how she had bought that.

“First, you let Angel bite you to save his life not get off; and Drac forced you to do it. Second it was not your job to make him feel needed. You say he accepted your strength yet he wanted you to make him feel needed. Did he ever make you feel needed? Needed in the I would do anything just to be in your presence for another second way? The I’m drowning in you, you’re all I think about way?” She looked at him and felt tears in her eyes no one would ever love her that much.

“No one has or will ever need me like that I just don’t inspire those feelings.” She then looked down trying to get her composure back and stop the tears, which had begun to fall.

Spike reached under her chin and lifted her head gently. “Everyone has someone like that. You just need to find yours. You are special and unique and a gift, don’t let anyone tell you different.” He then bent his head and kissed her gently on the lips, he pulled away too soon she was just beginning to enjoy it. “Never doubt what an incredible woman you are.” With that Spike turned and walked away she felt better and yet cheated.

The next few nights she ran into Spike on patrol but he never tried to kiss her again. I guess he was trying to cheer me up she had thought bitterly. When she told him about the wedding was the first time she laughed since Riley left. There was just something soo funny about the ‘Big Bad’ doubled over in laughter, at the police car incident, that she had to join him.

The day before the wedding he came to her, “I’ve got a special pressie for Joyce and Rupert.”

“What?” she was wary, he was practically bouncing on his toes with excitement while he spoke.

“I found a Bed & Breakfast not far from here where they can honeymoon. I’ve already taken care of everything all they have to do is show up don’t even have to pay for anything.”

“How are you paying for this and how did you find this place?”

“Got nothing better to do all day than look on the internet or watch TV; as for the dosh to pay I didn’t get it any illegal or immoral way you have my word.”

Strangely she believed him. “Ok let me talk to mom and Giles. I’ll let you know.”

Buffy was surprised how easy they both were to convince her mother believed Spike right away and if she was not mistaken Giles just put up a token resistance. When the rest of the gang found out there were problems, Dawn of course was great.

Anya was all, “it is very generous of Spike to give them such an expensive present.”

Willow and Tara both said they didn’t know what to think and that it was the bride and grooms’ decision.

Xander didn’t believe the money could have been gotten legally and thought it would be wrong to accept.

Joyce had squashed all objections though saying, “This is my wedding I almost died this year and I am accepting Spikes generous gift.” Her tone effectively silencing Xander.

The weekend of the wedding was all planed that night Dawn had arranged to stay with Janice so she would have the house to herself. Saturday night would be just Dawn, Willow, Xander and her, a core Scooby night and Dawn. Sunday everyone was going to the movies and then back home to await the newlyweds.

Friday night Buffy took a long hot bath, she combed her hair and as she turned to put on the sweat pants and light shirt she had brought in the bathroom with her to wear as pajamas but thought better of it she was after all alone in the house why not enjoy the privacy. She put on her thick terry robe over her nude body and went to her bedroom when she entered she felt tingles in her stomach but decided it was just in anticipation of what she was going to do so she took off her robe facing the window.

Then Buffy began to talk to herself as she walked toward her bed. “It’s been awhile. Tonight I think I need a little release.” She pulled her toy box out from under the bed and dumped the contents out. The first thing she picked up was a set of handcuffs, “Really want to use these someday…need someone to cuff me first though.” She only slightly tried to fight off the image of a bleached blond with deep blue eyes securing her to the headboard with them. Then she picked up a riding crop, “Need another person,” such long fingers for an average size man err…vampire wrapped around the handle, a feather tickler, “Another person,” going over her body while he gave a patented smirk, blindfold, “another person,” only being able to hear a sexy British accent, paddle, “another person,” muscles rippling while he spanked her ass, ball gag, “another person,” trying to scram around it as he plowed into her bringing her to one orgasm after another. As she was examining the toys to be used with someone else she put them away. “Now for the ones I bought I can actually use.” She picked up her clit stimulator with varying speeds she shook her head and put that away her sleeping dildo she laid on the nightstand. She then picked up her hot pink butt plug, “Not in the mood tonight, I still want the real thing.” A picture of Spike pounding into her ass while she fingered her clit came to mind as she put it back in the box along with three others of varying sizes.

She then moved through her collection of vibrators and was debating between two. She made her decision put the losing vibe away and replaced the box under the bed. The winner she turned on briefly and she watched the stimulator vibrate and the beaded shaft rotate she then arranged her pillows against the headboard and leaned on them. She turned the tool back on, all the way up and began to move it toward her now moist entrance; she began to impale herself on the shaft moaning wishing it was a pale cool cock instead. She continued to fuck herself pushing the vibrator in and out as fast as she could after she screamed her release she tossed the vibe in the box smiling, thinking I’ll clean it tomorrow like always, then she took the dildo off the nightstand inserted it, pulled the sheet over herself and closed her eyes.

The next night Willow and Xander arrived before sunset they were all laughing and debating on a movie when Dawn arrived home from Janice’s. Willow and Xander did not realize they acted different around Dawn as though they were afraid she would find something out. Dawn however, had begun to notice, as it had been going on for a while, so she confronted them. “Why do you act different around me lately?”

Both of them just giggled nervously and said they didn’t’. “Don’t lie, spill.”

Buffy was going to put an end to this before they blew everything, Dawn didn’t know who she was and if she had anything to say she would never know she was anything more than her sister. “Dawn, you need to apologize to Xander and Willow we do not treat guests that way.”

“They’re not guests, besides they’re lying to ME!!!”

“Dawn stop screeching and apologize NOW!”

“AND IF I DON’T?”

“MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST GO TO YOUR ROOM THEN!”

“FINE! BUT I WILL FIND OUT WHAT’S GOING ON.”

“YOU CAN COME OUT WHEN YOU APOLIGIZE AND START BEHAVING.”

“WHATEVER!” With that Dawn stomped up the stairs and slammed her door.

Buffy turned on Willow and Xander, “You two have to stop treating her different she is just the same as you remember.”

“But, Buffy those aren’t real memories.” Xander whined.

“What difference does that make now she is who she is. We need to treat her the same as always it’s the only way to protect her and let her have a normal life.”

“Yeah, but….”

“Xander, Buffy’s right,” Willow interrupted, “no matter how uncomfortable we may be Dawn would be even more so if she found out. We have to treat her like always for her sake.”

“Ok should we go get her?” He asked.

“No. We would not have gone after her any other time we need to let her sulk.” Buffy said. They then went on with their night and watched the first movie of the evening. After that was over Buffy and Willow went into the kitchen to start making dinner snacks for the next movie.

Buffy decided to extend an olive branch to Dawn at this point and shouted up the stairs. “Dawn, we’re getting ready for movie two and snacks why don’t you come join us.”

Buffy heard the phone ring and Xander answer with, “Spike, listen bleach boy, now’s not a good time Buffy’s having fun with her friends and...” he paused suddenly, “Whatever…hey Buffy its deadboy jr and he’s being a jerk…can I hang up on him.”

She didn’t know why but she felt she needed to talk to him so she said, “No thanks Xander I got it in the kitchen... Spike we were having movie night what do you want?” She had asked curtly.

“She knows.” Spike ground out on the other end of the line.

“What are you talking about? Who knows what?” Please don’t let him be talking about Dawn she’s sulking in her room.

“Dawn knows. No she is not upstairs sulking in her room, she snuck out. I found her and went with her. She dragged me to the Magic Box determined to find out why everyone was treating her weird. We went through the Watcher’s diaries. She knows. I tried to calm her down and take her home but while I thought she was calming down in the bathroom she snuck out I don’t know where she is I’ll start looking as soon as I hang up but figured you should know.”

Buffy stared at the phone then dropped it and ran upstairs to Dawn’s room she had to see for herself. “Oh God no!” She had to keep it together and start looking for her sister.

“What’s wrong?” Xander and Willow asked in unison.

“Dawn knows, she snuck out, went with Spike to the Magic Shop, broke in and found Giles diaries. He doesn’t know where she is now she snuck away from him we need to start looking for her now.” Just as they were getting ready to go out the front door the phone rang again she ran to it hoping Dawn was calling her to come get her. It was Ben the nice intern who helped her mom during her surgery. “Hi Ben, look now is not a good time.”

“I know, your sister is here and I thought you would want to know.”

“Oh, thank goodness can you keep her there I’ll be there in a few minutes.” She hung up the phone, “she’s at the hospital let’s go.”

When they arrived at the hospital they saw Spike standing there. Xander of course started immediately, “What are you doing here bleached boy?”

Spike ignored him and said to Buffy, “She’s inside I can smell her.”

“Yeah well maybe….”

“Xander stop.” Buffy interrupted him, “Spike’s just trying to help.” She turned to Spike and said, “Thank you Spike. One of the interns, who helped take care of mom called and said she was here. I think we can take it from here.” She wanted him to stay but knew it would be trouble with Xander and didn’t have the energy to deal with that and the problems she knew she was about to have with Dawn. Buffy hoped he could read this in her eyes at first he seemed hurt than he seemed to understand. Before turning to walk away he whispered to her, “Good Luck.”

They went into the hospital and made their way to the employee locker room where they were told Ben was, what they saw turned Buffy’s blood cold. Dawn was cowering in a corner staring at Glory who was threatening her, trying to find out where the key was. “Get the hell away from my sister!” Buffy had shouted.

“I think I may have finally found what I need to get you to talk” the Hell God had said as she reached for Dawn. Buffy rushed at her pushing her in the corner, Xander went to shield Dawn, and Willow began to cast a spell. None of it was needed it turned out all the noise they made brought the attention of the hospital staff and several security officers came running.

Glory looked at them and said, “You’re lucky I don’t want extra attention right now.” She then fought her way past the security guards who followed her down the hall Buffy had been cut and everyone was concerned about her she told the others she would be ok and asked them to wait outside while she talked to Dawn.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Dawn had accused.

“Doesn’t make any difference.”

“How can you say that I’m not real?!”

“To me you are.” Then Buffy noticed that Dawn was bleeding too so she reached forward and grabbed her wounded arm, holding it next to her own wound. “You may not have come into this world by the usual means but you see this blood it’s just like mine Summers’ blood. You are my sister and I love you with everything I have. Mom loves you, Giles loves you, Willow and Xander love you, and Spike loves you too. Never doubt any of us or our love for you.” At that Dawn had cried while Buffy just held and rocked her. When Willow and Xander came back they helped them clean their wounds and bandage up they then drove them home promising to come by tomorrow around 2pm for a movie out with everyone as planned.

They went upstairs Buffy felt the tingle in her stomach that told her Spike was near she smiled to herself knowing he had come by to make sure Dawn was ok. As they were going to bed Dawn turned to her and apologized for being a pain Buffy told her what else are little sisters for then she repeated part of Spike’s speech to her after her break up with Riley remembering how good it had made her feel. Dawn smiled, gave her a hug and went to bed.

Buffy was not ready to face Spike yet and decided to take a shower. While in the shower she thought about the vampire waiting in her room and smiled wishing she could ask him to wash her back among other things. She quickly brought her thoughts back under control he didn’t feel that way about her or else he would not have stopped kissing her that night he gave her the speech she just repeated to Dawn.

She finished her shower and put on the sweat pants and tank top from last night and walked across the hall to her room. She didn’t look at Spike, though she knew he was lying on her bed. She pulled her heavy blanket from the closet and secured it over the window she didn’t want to wake up next to a pile of dust if he agreed to stay. She went to the foot of her bed and even without looking up could tell he was looking at her with a raised eyebrow she sighed and said, “Thank you for everything tonight…can you stay I just kinda need someone to hold me right now.” Then she looked at him for the first time since she entered the room. He stood up, removed his duster, kicked off his boots and laid back down on the bed with his arms out to her. Buffy crawled into his embrace and pillowed her head on his shoulder.

That’s when he finally spoke, “I could have stopped this from happening like that if I’d known.”

“I know.”

“She was going to find out but it could have been done better.”

“I know.”

“You might want to do something to get her to feel part of a real family now like a family night once a week just you, her, Joyce and Rupert NO Scoobys.”

“Spike.”

“Yes”

“Shut up and go to sleep.”

“Ok Slayer.” With that they had both closed their eyes went to sleep.

The next morning Buffy awoke and wondered why her pillow was so firm and she felt so comfortably surrounded by muscle then she remembered Spike had stayed and snuggled into his chest trying to fight the arousal she felt at waking in his arms. She felt Spike brushing a lock of her hair off her face when the door burst open, “Hey Buffy….SPIKE!!!!” Dawn stopped mid sentence and just stared.

“Dawn what are you doing in my room?” Buffy asked as she snuggled deeper into Spike’s embrace.

Dawn for her part smiled shook her head and came over to sit on the side of the bed. “I just came to see what you wanted to do for breakfast or brunch before mom and Giles got home. What’s Spike doing in your bed?”

She snuggled closer and said, “Mr. Silent in the Mornings, here was worried about you last night after you snuck out on him and came to make sure you were ok. I, after being so worried about you when he told me you disappeared, by yourself, at night, in Sunnydale…even after we send Glory to hell, you don’t do that in this town waaay too dangerous… needed someone to hold me last night. Spike agreed to and then scolded me for not telling him about everything.”

“Ay, I don’t scold I was jus sayn.”

Buffy rolled her eyes and said, “Whatever.” That’s when three stomachs giving loud growls interrupted
them. They had stared at each other and begun laughing.

“Well obviously we all need to eat. What time is it?” Buffy had been the first to stop laughing.

“About 11:30.” Dawn replied.

“No wonder we’re so hungry. How about we fix breakfast here I may not be able to do much but I make mean scrambled eggs with cheese.” Buffy had said sitting up and suddenly feeling incomplete no longer being in Spike’s strong arms.

“I can do the pancakes…as long as you have the ingredients.” Spike had toned in. Both girls looked at him and stared before nodding.

Dawn then whined. “I guess I can’t do anything, never really learned to do anything.”

“Dawn, stop it you are real and you do know how to do things. First you can take a quick shower and get dressed. Then come downstairs and set the table, pour the drinks and heat up the blood mom has in the back of the fridge for when Spike comes by.”

Dawn had brightened at that, then the teenager kicked in she rolled her eyes and said an exasperated, “Yes mother.” Before scooting off to the bathroom. Buffy wondered why it felt so right to hear Dawn call her that.

Buffy just finished the eggs when Dawn came down. Buffy put the eggs in the oven as Spike was still working on the pancakes said she’d be back down in a minute. When Buffy got upstairs she quickly went to the phone in her room and called Xander before he left his apartment. “Hi!” Xander had greeted.

“Hey, Xan I’m glad I caught you before you left, I’m not sure you coming over would be good idea I think Dawn and I need some sister time today you know.” She couldn’t very well say she was looking forward to an afternoon with just Dawn and Spike like a real family could she.

“Are you sure?” He asked.

“Yes can you call Willow and Tara?” She had asked.

“Of course. Is it ok if we just go to the movie without you?”

“Sure.” She said trying to hold in her enthusiasm, they said goodbye, got dressed and she went downstairs.

When she got downstairs she smiled at Dawn and Spike, they ate, laughed and generally enjoyed just being together like a real family Buffy could not remember when she had been so happy. Spike had left just before Mom and Giles were due home, saying when they arrived it should be family time Buffy couldn’t help wishing he considered himself part of the family.

Things did not go well when Mom and Giles arrived both told Dawn she should never doubt their feelings then Giles took off for the Magic Box. He got home just before Dawn was supposed to go to bed when the fight broke out. Just as things were getting out of hand she remembered Spike’s suggestion of a family night and brought it up at first it looked like no one wanted to do it, then they all said it was a great idea and agreed Monday night would be best as that was the slowest night at both the Magic Box and the gallery. She decided to go over and thank Spike for the idea after classes tomorrow.

It was raining so Buffy used the sewers to get to the lower level of his crypt. As she approached the entrance she stopped and stared he was lying in bed and it looked like he was smelling something a shirt maybe.

Then she noticed the sheet begin to form a tent over his crotch. She really should let him know she was here just as she was ready to call out he threw the sheet off himself and she stopped. All the moisture in her body seemed to have relocated to inside her panties so she wet her lips and just stared at the perfection that was Spike naked and hard.

He licked his hands and slowly began to stroke his magnificent cock with one while with the other he fondled his balls. Buffy was transfixed his cock was at least 11 inches long and a good 3 inches thick. Wow and all these years she thought he was somehow faking his endowment now she wondered how he had kept all that so well hidden in his tight jeans.

By now he was pulling faster and harder on his dick and Buffy was wishing it could be her pleasuring him. As he speed up he began to moan, “Yeah baby…ughh. …just like that ……… ahh……….so tight……….ummm…you feel so good………….” He was imagining he was with someone, probably Drusilla she thought bitterly but decided to enjoy the show pretending he was thinking of her.

That’s when he roared his final release she stood transfixed as streams of white cum shot a good foot in the air when she had done that to Riley once he barely got an inch away from the tip. She wondered what it would feel like to have that powerful a jet of semen flooding her mouth, cunt or ass. With those thoughts she turned and ran home knowing the house would be empty she ran to her room and pulled her largest vibrator from her box and masturbated replaying the scene she had just witnessed. She came so hard she almost passed out and had just enough time to put herself in order before everyone got home.

The first family diner went great although Buffy couldn’t help feeling something was missing. She ran into Spike Tuesday on patrol and while hopeing she wasn’t too red trying not to think of him naked, thanked him for the family night idea saying how everyone had really liked it. She admitted not giving him credit for the suggestion and he said it was ok he was just glad they did it. She almost told him when it was then decided against it.

They enjoyed the usual night of killing demons and talking then went their separate ways. As soon as Buffy got to her room she striped out of her patrol clothes and went to the bed reaching for her toy box as she was in the middle of thrusting one of her favorite vibes in and out of herself she could have sworn she felt Spike’s presence so she speed up her movements.

After she came with a shudder she replaced the vibrator back in the box and reached for her sleeping dildo she looked at it this time and wondered what it would be like to have Spike inside her while she slept she couldn’t help the unfavorable comparison and thought about upgrading. She shook her head and shrugged never gonna have the real thing he doesn’t think of you that way or he would have made a move by now. She interested the dildo and went to sleep.

The next day she couldn’t help but sneak into Spike’s crypt when he should be waking about 1pm and sure enough he was again pulling on his magnificent dick she was mesmerized and waited…he shot his load just as high in the air. She had begun to talk herself into believing she was imaging the distance and apparent force. Again she ran home to her empty house for an intense session of her own.

That night when they patrolled they talked and joked as usual when she went home she was too tired from earlier and the slaying to do anything but go to sleep. When she went to his crypt the next day she was disappointed that he just got out of bed and went to take a shower. That night when she got home after patrol with him she just had to bring herself off and she again was sure she had felt him almost from the beginning, which of course made it more intense. The next day she snuck to his crypt and was rewarded by seeing him jerk off. She then of course ran home to find her own release.

She didn’t see him again until Tuesday and of course masturbated when she got home feeling him. Wednesday she arrived at his crypt to see him pulling his cock and realized a pattern she did not bother sneaking to his crypt Thursday but knew Friday would be great except when she arrived on Friday not only was he not jerking off and thinking of her the night before (this was her favorite fantasy while watching him) his bed did not even look slept in she wondered if she should be worried then just got angry thinking he had found someone to shove his shaft into.

When Dawn came running home that afternoon she realized she should have been worried, Dawn said Spike was going to help her with a report on the Boxer Rebellion I mean how many other students got a first person account and his crypt looked as though a hurricane hit it. When everyone arrived at the crypt they agreed with Dawn’s assessment than Anya found a piece of robe from one of Glory’s minions.

Xander was quick with the we have to get to him before he tells her who Dawn is, Buffy did not believe this for a second but figured it was the best way to get everyone’s help so she went with it. They had contacted Tara who was on Glory watch that night and had her sneak a little closer and do a little spell so that they could make sure Dawn would not be betrayed.

With Tara and Willow working together they were able to amplify the spell so that everyone could see and hear what was happening. Everyone was shocked at the abuse Spike took to protect Dawn and sped their pace in case he was unable to hold out; they got there just as he had fallen out of the elevator and landed at Tara’s feet, they fought off the minions and Xander and Giles helped Spike home.

They sent Anya to find out why he had not told Glory the truth and when she came back everyone was willing to just let it go except Xander, Anya then put an end to his nonsense though and they began to set a schedule to go take Spike fresh blood to help him heal. Over the weekend they all took turns looking in on him except Dawn everyone agreed she did not need to see his beaten body. Then on Monday as they were getting ready for diner the doorbell rang Dawn answered, “Spike,” she squealed, “oh my gosh you look horrible. What are you doing out of bed.”

Buffy heard him chuckle and took off for the living room not sure if she was more angry or concerned he was out of bed so soon. “Thought I’d come get big sis for a patrol tonight.”

“Well, it’s family dinner night Spike.” Buffy bit out. “Dawn’s right you should still be in bed you’d get us both killed if you patrolled with me tonight. Go home and go back to bed, before I drag you there myself.” To rest and recover not ravish.

“If you want to get me to bed all you have to do is ask.” He responded was that an eyebrow wiggle hard to tell with the damage still evident on his face.

Buffy turned red and rolled her eyes. Giles then surprised everyone by inviting Spike to stay, over the next few weeks the pattern was established for Buffy, Monday family dinner including Spike, Tuesday patrol with Spike and masturbate thinking about Spike, Wednesday watch Spike jerk off run home and masturbate patrol bed, Thursday patrol think about Spike and masturbate Friday watch him run home and wish. The weekends were spent with her friends and were beginning to include Spike, Xander and he were even forming a grudging friendship based on the need to counteract all the estrogen that surrounded them.

Then everything turned upside down it was the week they forgot to invite him to dinner they had that conversation about horror movies and she realized she was a hypocrite she secretly watched Spike twice a week. She decided to go over the next day and tell him the truth about her activities as well as her growing feelings for him. She knew she wouldn’t interrupt anything it was after all Thursday, when she called out she heard the water running downstairs and decided to go and wait for him when she arrived on the lower level she froze.

There in front of her appeared to be a shrine to her with pictures, drawings, and the blue sweater she kept accusing Dawn of taking. The drawings were magnificent but weren’t of her she was not that beautiful, wait is this how he saw her was he that much in awe of her. No that’s impossible no one feels like that for her. She thought back to the speech when Riley left did he care for her like that, no everyone left her.

When he came out of the shower and saw her standing there she saw the panic in his eyes and attacked it was her best defense. When he said he loved her she almost backed down and threw her arms around him but if she did that he would leave just like the rest of them. When he admitted he had been watching her she had been both thrilled and appalled she told him she couldn’t trust him and left.

While she was walking home she realized she was doing the same thing to him maybe she should give him a chance it did look like he was taking it down…or putting it up, no, men did not treat her or think of her as Spike was saying he did they just didn’t. When her mom had taken his side she ran to her room and cried mostly from the thought that mom was right and Spike was being honest with her but she couldn’t let herself be hurt like that again she wasn’t strong enough for that.

Buffy got home the next day and heard Spike’s voice on the answering machine, “Joyce is in the hospital you better come.”

She called Xander to have him pick up Dawn at school and headed to the hospital. Buffy got there in time to hear the entire conversation between Giles and Spike and realized Spike was right, as always, she was scared. Dawn and Xander came in just then so she thanked Xander told him mom was going to be ok from what she knew but that the ward was family only so could he let everyone else know while she and Dawn went to see their mother he said sure.

When they walked in the room mom was just thanking Spike, after Giles told them what happened Dawn started over to him then that annoying doctor came in, well no time like the present Buffy thought. “He’s my boyfriend, doesn’t that count.” She had said, that felt so right, so did the kiss.

Buffy knew she told him with her word choice when Dawn asked if she was serious that she had eavesdropped. The real doctor then came and shooed them away they had Spike do some listening while they went to the cafeteria. “So much for a normal school dance for me.” Dawn had sighed.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, tomorrow is the father-daughter dance at school Giles was going to take me. Mom was going to chaperone and we were going to do a whole day to remember on Sunday, guess that’s out now.”

Buffy suddenly got an inspiration, “I’ve got a better idea why don’t I chaperone, and we talk Spike into stepping in for Giles, you’ll have the sexiest dad there. Then the three of us can spend Sunday together.”

“OK soo not how I think of Spike but it sounds good think he’ll go for it?”

“In a second.” She laughed they continued to talk and plan til Spike got there.

He was being evasive about what the doctor said Buffy was about to press him further when he pointed out the window and said very pointedly, “Look at that nice police car think it’s new.”

Dawn had stared at him, said, “I don’t know.” And continued talking Buffy immediately decided she didn’t want to know the doctors prescription.

After Giles and Spike came back from wherever they had gone Dawn and Buffy went home. Buffy knew she couldn’t leave Dawn so she and Spike had said their goodbyes at the hospital. When she went to bed she felt that familiar tingle and decided to give her new beau a good show.

She could tell he enjoyed it when she heard the splatter on the window but he had gone knowing like her their first time would not be quiet and would require at least 24hours of private time. The next evening during the dance she admitted to Spike he had not been the only one watching over the past several weeks he had just smirked and asked if she had liked what she saw. “Do you remember the night I shook my head and shrugged at my sleeping dildo?”

“Is that what you call that damned lucky piece of plastic? And yes I do.”

“Yes that’s what I call it and I was comparing it to you. It did not compare favorably.” He smirked leaned in and said good. That had been a good night they had laughed and talked and danced all three of them. Then instead of taking them back to his crypt or their house he took them to a hotel saying Joyce and Rupert needed to be alone and he was going to treat his ladies.

They had all fallen asleep on the king size bed in sweat pants and tank tops. Dawn lay between them and for the first time since she could remember everything felt perfect to Buffy. When they woke the next morning Dawn went to take her shower first and Buffy and Spike just held each other and talked they avoided the subject of sex with Dawn just in the other room. Then after they had taken separate turns in the shower they went to brunch and spent the daylight hours in the hotels game room.

Spike had taken them home and then left she had not seen him again until he showed up tonight ready to help Giles with dinner he had greeted her with a passionate kiss and whispered, “I plan on kissing your other lips soon sweats.” Remembering how hot that made her she got up and went into the kitchen to find her soon to be lover…