Spike trudged up to his room, a scowl etched on his face. Soddin’ business trip. He was stuck in the middle of fuck wit no where without Will OR Buffy to keep him company. Or keep him occupied. And he’d end up having to ignore the randy people propositioning him at the conference tomorrow night. And the mixer after? He groaned in pain. This trip was going to be AWESOME.

With a resigned sigh, he opened his bags. At least unpacking would take care of a few minutes. He froze and cocked his head to the side. There as a box. A plain, white box sitting on top of his clothes. He picked it up and turned it over. There, in Will’s neat, precise handwriting, was a message in red.

Open Me.

With a small smile, Spike opened the box. There was an envelope and a plastic package inside. He opened the note first.

Use Me.

Buffy’s slightly bubbly lettering brought a smile to his lips. He sniffed the note, catching a faint whiff of her smell. Interest piqued, Spike opened his package and pulled out a brand new webcam. A slow smile accompanied his dawning understanding, before he made a mad dash to his computer.

He had it booting and plugged in in under two minutes. The computer booted out of hibernation and Spike had to grip the desk to keep upright. There, sprawled across his desktop, was a picture of Buffy in the middle of had to be one hell of an orgasm. Spike whimpered.

A window popped up, and Spike found himself staring at more still images of Buffy, in various stages of arousal. He scrolled through the fames, his mind blank and mouth dry. The last frame was a photograph of a note, and it took Spike a good minute to calm down enough to read it.

Call Slayer for more.

Spike laughed at that, and double clicked on his brand new contact list.

“About time,” a cross voice said. A disgruntled, pouting Will appeared on screen. “Chits been making me WAIT for you.” Spike smiled and pressed his tongue behind his teeth.

“I’m worth waiting for,” he said with confidence. Will arched an eyebrow.

“Only a little bit,” a muffled voice said off screen. Spike was entirely unprepared for Buffy to come crawling up Will’s lap, her hair mussed and clad only in a familiar lacy red ensemble. His eye glazed over and what was left of his blood rushed to his cock.

“Fuck,” he whispered. Buffy just grinned.

“Suppose we can get this started then, luv,” Will purred, his hands exploring Buffy’s curves, teasing the golden skin Spike so ached to touch himself. Buffy leaned back against Will, her body flush to his, grinning at Spike’s image on the computer screen. He looked so tortured. She gave him a perfect view of what he could have were he not miles and miles away.

Will ran his hands down Buffy’s body, teasing her, exploring her, relearning curves he knew as well as his own. He made her gasp and moan and writhe on his lap, feeling her wetness against his leg. His hands and lips worshiped her most sensitive areas, the places that were begging for his attention.

“Will!” she gasped out, grinding her lace-covered ass into him.

“Yes, kitten?” he purred innocently.

“Bastard.” The effect was a bit lacking because he chose that moment to brush against her needy clit. It came out as more of a gasped plea for more.

Will pushed her to the edge, but held back from anything more. He kept her hips still, preventing her from finding any more friction, and ignored her curses. He was waiting for her when she finally decided to take matters into her won hands. He pushed the large rolling computer chair back as she turned around.

Eyeing Will distrustfully, Buffy slipped out of her underwear, but kept the bra on at his request. He made sure he was in profile to the camera sending their fun, and then turned his attention back to Buffy and her beautiful, muscular build. His erection jerked towards her, a testament to what the sight of her could do to a man. She approached him slowly, and straddled him, sliding her legs through the arms of his chair.

He could feel her slick heat hovering above him. He looked into her eyes, the intensity he always felt sending a jolt through him. She took his throbbing member in his hand, stroking him to further—impossible—hardness. He moaned when she tightened her hold, twisting the rigid flesh in her grasp. With a smile, she used his velvet tip to stimulate her clit, gasping at the feeling. Will moaned, gripping her hips and watching Buffy use his dick to get herself off.

Will almost came when Buffy unexpectedly impaled herself on his thick member, the surprise of being enveloped by her heat a shock to his system. But he held on, barely, burying his face in the crook of her neck and thinking about whatever non-sexy things he could come up with. When he breathing had evened out a little, Buffy started moving, causing it to fluctuate erratically again.

Buffy gave a small sigh at having him in her. He stretched her, touched places within her that were sinful and sent her straight to heaven. She lowered her feet to the floor, and used the leverage to give her greater thrusting power. She pushed herself up until Will was almost completely out of her, before dropping her full weight onto him. It caused Will’s hard prick to brush against the opening of her womb.

“Fuckin’ell Buffy!” Will mumbled, clenching his eyes shut and trying to hold on for her.

“Look at me,” she commanded, and blue eyes clashed with emerald green. He watched her eyes grow cloudy as his cock stroked her innermost places, going deeper with each thrust. He watched her breath hitch as he fondled her clit, and savored the look of pleasure when one finger slid into her puckered hole. And he watched as she hovered on the precipice of orgasm, babbling for him to do whatever it took to push her over, to let her cum. He watched as his firm rub sent her flying.

She came for what seemed like for ever, her muscles spasming with release, the pleasure echoing through her body and building upon itself with every wave. Will kept up his relentless touching, forcing her to keep going.

“Stop! Can’t!” she gasped, her eyes unseeing.

“Won’t. Can!” he growled, thrusting sharply into her quim and tweaking her clit again. She shattered, her orgasm sharper and harder than the last, a silent scream on her perfect lips

Will held on for as long as he could, but his own orgasm claimed him in the end. He gasped Buffy’s name as he lost himself in her, her heat and clutching muscles the only thing in his world. He saw stars, delicious beautiful starts, before darkness claimed him.

When he came around, Buffy was slumped over him, his spent member still surrounded by her inviting warmth. A sound for the direction of the computer drew his attention. He was transfixed by stormy blue eyes that socked up the scene before them like a man lost in the wasteland. With a smile, Will rolled them closer to the desk, careful not to jar his female blanket.

“Have a nice wank, ponce!” he said with a cheery smile. He hit disconnect with glee. Payback was a bitch.

“’twasn’t nice,” Buffy mumbled, too relaxed to really care, and Will could feel her grin against his shoulder.

“I’ll have to make it up to him,” Will said insincerely.

“Like he made it up to you?” Buffy said with a laugh in her voice. Will mock scowled as her and swatted her bum. He drew her legs around him, his half-erect member still buried in her depths, and he carried his little limpet to their bedroom with a satisfied smile.


A/N: Instead of having these all spread out everywhere, I'm consolidating them into one 'story' because it's just easier that way. So any more one-shots in the Twinletsverse and the like will be making their way here.