Will didn’t know what hit him. He blinked his bleary, unfocused eyes a few times trying to get them to focus on something, anything, before giving up. Besides, the images that danced behind his eyes were much more fun.

***

Buffy had decided she wanted to take her Twinlets out on the town. She’d booked a table in a nice restaurant, and picked up flowers on her way home from the dojo. She’d laid out her favorite outfits for Will and Spike with a cryptic note and rustled up everything she’d need to make her self ‘tarted up’ as her English boyos liked to say.

“Buffy’s gonna get some, Buffy’s gonna get some,” a smirking voice sang out. Buffy rolled her eyes and continued curling her hair. Faith could be such a child. “Damn, B. You’re lookin’ good. I’d like me some of that!”

“Robin starting to bore you then?” Buffy asked with a smirk. She set the hot iron down and admired her hair. For the first time in her life, it was actually working with her.

“Nah, we’ve just been…inspired by your current situation.” Buffy found Faith’s eyes in the mirror.

“Well I’ve gotta say…Spike and Will do have great…situations.” Buffy fought back her laugh as Faith processed that statement. She put on a light pink lip gloss as Faith began to put the dots together. She did laugh when her friend’s mouth dropped open in shock, and her eyes widened.

“You…I…Damn B! What have those guys done with my blushing, innocent blonde Barbie?!” Buffy let out a throaty, husky chuckle and packed up her stuff. She smiled, enjoying the wary, assessing gaze Faith was directing at her. She felt confident, sexy, and drop dead gorgeous at the moment. Nothing could stand in her way.

***

“Oi, git! Help me with my tie.” Spike glared at the offending little bugger in the mirror. Slender fingers danced over the silk, deftly slipping it into a Windsor knot. The fingers trailed over Spike’s neck, teasing the short hairs there. Spike leaned back into the body behind him.

“Return the favor?” was whispered in his ear. With a sigh, Spike turned and stroked the deep blue cloth draped around Will’s neck. He took each side and let them play across the sensitive pads of his fingers. He gently pulled the tie, using them like reins, making Will step towards him.

Their lips met gently, caressing and exploring, subtly seductive. Spike savored the feel of the silk under his fingers, the rich material of the expensive, tailored suit. Will’s hand skimmed over Spike’s ass, settling on the smooth curve of his lower back.

“Mind a third?” a husky voice broke in. Spike smiled, pulling away from Will’s lips.

“Always,” he murmured and promptly forgot how to breathe when he saw her.

She was wearing a black evening gown. The dress dipped between her breasts, showing off enough tan skin that it was obvious Buffy had no tan lines. The material gathered at the center and spiraled out, creating pleats that guided the eye down ward. The dress brushed the floor, but a slit went up the front of the dress…way up if the leg peeping tantalizingly out of it was any indication.

“Cor, pet,” Will whispered. His eyes had melted into that deep cobalt that signaled intense arousal in her Twinlets. Buffy’s blood red lips stretched into a smile.

“Ready to go?”

“After you,” Spike said with a lascivious grin.

***

Will tried to pin point where it had all gone so terribly, terribly right.

Dinner had been amazing. They’d been wined and dined by their fiery beauty, and whisked to the dance floor by a laughing Buffy. Will hadn’t even noticed how Spike and Buffy kept feeding him wine; his glass was never empty and always full. He didn’t even remember the trip home.

They arrived back at the apartment, happy and content. Buffy put on some music and drew Will into a dance. They were dancing closely with each other when another hand settled on his hip, the other stretching to settle on Buffy’s. He turned and sought out his oldest lover’s full lips.

Buffy smiled as her men shared a moment, using Will’s distraction to loosen his tie, placing small kisses on his neck. She draped the tie over her own neck, enjoying the contrast between the brilliant blue and seductive black of her dress. Her nimble fingers unbuttoned his dress shirt.

Will moaned when Buffy’s fingers trailed over his chest, exploring every dip, the outline of every muscle. He gasped when her fingers found his nipple, feeling them harden under her skillful attentions. Spike’s hands pulled his shirt out of his pants, fingers caressing his stomach. The skin underneath flexed away from his touch, even as Will tried to get closer.

Spike released Will’s lips, turning his attention to the sensitive skin behind Will’s ear. He brushed a kiss behind it, and trailed down to where his shoulder started. With a wicked smile, Spike bit down.

“FUCK!” Will nearly screamed. The flair of pain cut through the warm cocoon of pleasure the two of them had been building within him. The mood shifted from gentle seduction to frantic need. Buffy’s dress fell of her body, leaving her clad in a pair of dainty panties and killer black fuck me pumps. Will took a moment to admire her, feeling Spike still behind him. It was the texture of Spike’s shirt and tie that finally spurned Will into action. He turned, and began divesting his twin of his clothing as fast as he could.

He was side tracked when Buffy wrapped her nearly naked body around him, her hands teasing the buckle of his belt. He let out a shuddering breath, ignoring Spike’s chuckle. Large hands ran through his hair, messing up the gel and pulling gently so he was arched backwards. Spike licked the side of Will’s neck, savoring the salty taste. Will shuddered, his hands clutching at Spike’s broad back. Spike didn’t loosen his grip, plundering the submissive mouth beneath him.

Buffy stepped away and retrieved her small clutch, smiling when she found what she was looking for. She pressed it into Spike’s waiting hand and stepped back to watch her embracing twinlets. Jesus Christ they were hot. Buffy stepped out of her shoes and went to rejoin the party.

Will gave himself over to the sensations his lovers were creating in him—not that he had much choice. He somehow ended up naked, on his back, writing under their ministrations. They found every one of his sensitive spots, and a few more to boot. His nerve endings were on fire, every touch ratcheting his arousal to new heights.

He writhed as he was stretched and open, as four hands made him forget his name, their names, everything but the pulsing need with in him. He whimpered when the slick fingers were removed, and there was no more touching or tasting. His body felt numb and over stimulated all at once. He could feel the coarse thread of the carpet tickling his back, teasing his nerves. He wriggled, trying to find the warm bodies that had been distracting him so wonderfully.

“Shhhhh,” a comforting voice whispered. “We’ve got you.” He was swallowed, covered with wet heat that made him gasp and buck his hips. Red lips gasped in pleasure when he stroked the spongy place inside of her. He felt her inner muscles clench around him, and he almost lost himself. He let them manipulate his body, pull and push him into the positions they wanted…he belonged to them, was completely in their thrall.

Will whimpered when Spike pressed into him, slower than Will could stand. Spike refused to give in to him, slowly pushing in and out until he had the usually eloquent blonde whimpering. When his own body demanded satisfaction, he thrust sharply, angling so that he stimulated Will’s prostate. Will’s body tightened, his body hovering at the edge of the precipice. They’d messed with is senses and his head to the point where any coherent thought was a major accomplishment. Then they both moved and just breathing became an effort.

Buffy locked eyes with Spike, keeping the rhythm steady; his eyes were intense and filled with emotion. They moved in and around Will, who’s ragged breathing and wordless grunts were the only sounds in the room. A hand snaked around and began rubbing the tight bundle of nerves right above the place where Will’s straining cock was causing such delicious friction. Her eyes widened, but she kept Spike’s gaze. They rode Will in tandem, staving off his release. Woill grabbed Buffy and pulled her to him, his moans begging her for release even if he couldn't find the words. Buffy arched into him when he roughly grabbed her ass, urging her to quicker movements; she was sure to have a few bruises in the morning.

Spike’s coaxing circles around her clit suddenly became a hard, demanding touch that made her gasp and her body go rigid. He smirked at her as he rushed her towards her release, simultaneously increasing his pace within Will. He had them both writhing and at his mercy, and he loved it. He bent down and licked up Will’s neck, and buried his teeth into the chorded muscle. It was all Will needed to send him careening into a tumultuous orgasm that left him completely incapacitated, limbs twitching as aftershocks

Buffy held on, fighting her orgasm. There was no way Spike was going to win. Buffy wrapped her arms around Will, who was still riding out his wave of pleasure, and slid one finger into him. She had just enough time to see Spike’s surprised amazement before he firmly ground his thumb into her clit and sent her self control out the window with a cry.

When Will finally came around, his brain was slow and muddled; he realized that the last couple of hours were a bit blurry, but if he was reading the signals his body was sending him correctly…it had been one hell of a night.


A/N: I feel like I dropped the ball on this one a little, but it wasn't going to get better/change, so here it is.