“You’ve already had your story, pet.” Will said, trying to hide his grin. Their girl was just way too cute when she was trying to finagle something out of them.

“Wiiiiiiilllllll,” she pouted. It took everything in him not to go for that pout. “Spiiiiike! Come on.” Spike just closed his eyes and shook his head, refusing to fall prey to her puppy-dog eyes. They’d given way too much ground to those things already.

“Come on.” Buffy’s voice suddenly took on that unbearably seductive tone that made their cocks stand at attention. “I’ll do that thing you like.” Two pairs of eyes flew open at that.

“Yeah?” Spike asked, his voice a bit choked.

“Oh yeah,” Buffy said with a grin, aware that she’d just gotten exactly what she wanted. She settled against the footboard of the bed, facing the twins, her expression expectant.

“Bugger,” Spike said with a sigh. “So Will’s getting ready to bone this skanky chick named Cecily—“

“Tell the truth, Spikey,” Will said with a superior grin. Spike fixed his twin with an evil glare, but Will just kept smiling at him.

“Fine.” Spike ground out. “So it’s a week after…”

***

It had been about a week or so since their truncated tryst. A week in which they had alternated between shy, awkward looks and burning, needy gazes directed at a turned back. They seemed to have reached some impasse; suddenly, their secret was out, and neither one of them knew how to act on it. It was driving Spike crazy.

He wanted to know exactly where they stood, what was legal and not. But he couldn’t just come out and ask. This was so much easier with a girl, because girls were supposed to be the ones who stopped everything. It was a game; they both knew the rules, but the guy tried to break them all and the girl enforced the ones she wanted. Easy, simple, a huge load of bollocks, but everyone seemed to accept it. But with Will…he had no idea what was going on. For a multitude of reasons.

Will was completely out of his element. He knew that Spike returned his feelings to some extent, but he had no idea how to proceed. This was uncharted territory, and the repercussions that could happen if something went wrong…he didn’t even want to think about it. But at least his brother was talking to him now, letting him back in. Will had missed that simple acceptance while Spike had been walking the loony path with Drusilla. But while that was nice, he really wanted more. Their one little dalliance wasn’t going to hold him over much longer.

“Why William Giles, did you do something new to your hair?” William stopped short when a pair of expensive high heels invaded his view. His eye traveled up the girl’s shapely legs, past the teasing mini-skirt, to rest on the face of one Cecily Adams. The Cecily Adams. The most popular girl of the school, for whom Will had harbored a not-so-secret crushing love for since the day they met. He just stared mutely at her, trying to process exactly what was going on.

Cecily Adams was talking to William Giles. Correction: Cecily Adams was talking AND smiling at William Giles. Her hand fluttered to his arm, softly caressing the muscle underneath. Was she…flirting with him?? Will stared at the spot, feeling…nothing.

After all these years of waiting for this exact moment, he felt distinctly bored at her inane prattling. She was going on about…well, he hadn’t been listening in the first place, so her really had no clue. But why was she flirting with him? Will saw a movement out of the corner of his eye; Spike was lurking in the shadows, glaring daggers at Cecily. Now that was quite interesting.

“So since Daniel is obviously off the market, would you like my extra ticket to see Scissor Sisters?” Cecily batted those lush eyelashes at him. He smothered his laugh; did she realize how utterly ridiculous she looked, her eyes blinking up and down faster than a butterfly on speed? She leaned into him, her lips puckered in a small pout. Will swore he heard a low growl filter through the room. So he smiled and did something totally out of character. He leaned into her, fixing her with his blue eyes, and channeling his inner Spike. A slow, seductive smile stretched across his face, totally at odds with his geeky reputation, and Will smirked when Cecily’s eyes darted towards his lips.

“Why exactly are you inviting me along, pet?” Will really didn’t care about her answer; he was concentrating on Spike. Spike who, judging by the thunderous look on his face and absolutely possessiveness Will could feel radiating off of him, was playing the territorial male. Cecily’s drooling was an added bonus.

“Wh-wh-what do you mean? I can talk to who ever I like—“

“Yeah, but you don’t. Especially not me. Well, I take that back. There was that fun little incident in eighth grade. What was that you said to me? I’m…beneath you?” He looked her up and down assessingly, a small smirk on his face. “Well, I certainly didn’t think you meant it in THAT way.” Cecily gasped, but her eyes darkened in an expression Will had only seen once, a week ago…

“That was eighth grade William, you can’t expect us all to be—“

“You were and are a bitch, Cecily Adams.” Will said frankly, his voice pitched low. None of the other students were aware of how firmly geeky William Giles was putting Queen-Bee Cecily in her place. And Cecily was having trouble dealing with her first rejection…by geeky William Giles, who’d been falling at her feet for ages!

“Your inane prattling would try the patience of a glacier, and I’d rather the company of a pet rock than the likes of you.” Will stepped in a whispered in her ear, the two of them looking quite intimate. “And it’s whom. I can talk to whom ever I like. You really shouldn’t take your education for granted…you aren’t THAT pretty.” Cecily was so stunned, she couldn’t react as Will calmly walked away from her, looking for all the world like the cat that got the canary.

Feeling a rush of adrenalin, Will sauntered off towards the men’s bathroom, unbearably proud of himself…and shaking like a leaf. He’d never done ANYTHING like that before. He was glad it was over. He collapsed against the wall, grateful that the bathroom was blessedly empty at the moment. He’d just pulled himself together enough to start recounting the experience when the door burst open. Will found himself pinned against the wall, demanding lips roughly claiming his own.

***

Spike was deep in thought coming from his lit class when he saw his brother talking to none other than Cecily Adams. The supposed love of Will’s life. That would be fine, because the bitch was usually busy being, well, a bitch and demeaning Will whenever she acknowledged his existence…but THIS time, she was flirting with him. His eyes narrowed when she touched Will’s arm, her giggle floating over to him. There was no doubt, Cecily was making moves on HIS brother. Spike felt something that felt suspiciously like a growl rumble through his chest.

Oh, he knew exactly why she was going for Will. One of her cousins or some such rot was in the same martial arts competition as they had been, and she’d gotten a look at the twins in all of their shirtless glory. Since Spike was still dating Drusilla when she’d tried to pick him up at the tournament—he’d really have to make a public announcement about their break up soon—and Spike wasn't interested in her anyway, she was going after Will. And that was completely unacceptable. He watched with growing ire as Will started to respond to her flirting. His fucking dream cum true.

Spike really wanted to kill her. Never in his life had he wanted to beat the crap out of anyone for just talking to someone, but the impulse was there now. He could feel his blood boiling, screaming at him to lunge at her and rip Will away. He should know better. Spike conveniently ignored the part of his brain that was whispering rational thoughts about his possessiveness. Will was his and he was NOT sharing his brother with the likes of Cecily Adams.

Will smiled and laughed at the curly-haired fucktard and Spike growled. What was he doing? When Will leaned in and began whispering something in Cecily’s ear—something very naughty by the look on her face—Spike almost snapped. Oh, as soon as they were away from prying eyes, Will was going to know EXACTLY who he belonged to. Spike was going to make sure of that.

When Will broke off and headed towards the men’s bathroom, Spike followed, everything else fading away. He and Will had a few things to ‘discuss.’

He burst through the door and grabbed Will by the shoulders. Slamming the startled boy against the wall, Spike roughly claimed his lips in a demanding kiss. It took a minute, but Will opened himself to the possessive overture.

They broke apart, but Spike wasn’t remotely satisfied. He trapped Will against the wall with his body, his eyes hard and hot.

Spike dove in for another searing kiss that made Will’s toes curl and his breath catch. Before he knew it, he was being dragged along behind Spike, who was storming through the halls of the high school, his eyes challenging anyone to get in his way. The students parted before them. They’d seen fights between the Giles Twins before; the first time, everyone had money on Spike wining. But Will had held his own, and neither had gotten the upper hand before the administrators had broken it up. They’d both sported some serious bruises and cuts for weeks afterwards. The fight was a Thing of Legend. And no one wanted to get between those two when shit was going down.

Spike dragged his brother all the way to their house, making the seven-minute walk in under five. Will simply trailed along after, keeping up and ignoring the swirling in his brain. Something profound was going to happen today, and he was eager/scared to see it happen. They burst through the door, and Spike dragged him up the stairs. Once the door to their room was closed, Spike attacked his lips again, forcing him up against the door.

“You’re mine,” Spike growled out, pressing his full body against Will’s. “Cecily can’t give you what I can.”

With a laugh, Will propelled them forward, toppling them to the nearest bed. He pinned Spike underneath him, feeling the hard planes of his body beneath him, an uncharacteristic smirk on his face.

“Neither could Dru,” he said, sucking Spike’s ear in his mouth. He felt Spike’s hips buck beneath him. He continued his seductive torture, nibbling down Spike’s neck, laying kisses along his jaw and avoiding his mouth. “You’re mine,” he whispered, his lips ghosting against the sensitive shell of Spike’s ear.

The floodgates were open, and neither one of them could stop it. The desire and passion flowered between them, igniting their every nerve ending. Will ripped Spike’s shirt open, surprising himself out of his lust-induced haze. Spike’s eyes darkened and he growled, Will’s show of dominating possessiveness turning him on in so many ways. Spike grabbed Will’s head and pressed their mouths together, hunger and desperation rampant in their kiss. They shed their clothes, their desperation making their movements jerky and undignified. But each inch of exposed, open flesh was explored and worshiped with rough tongues and sharp nips.

They were tangled together, pressed as closely as they could, their instincts guiding their actions. Will slipped and hand between them and stroked the velvet harness he found there, savoring every jerk and gasp he could wrench out of the hard body against him. He let out a hoarse shout when Will’s fingernail scoured his back, from his shoulders to his ass.

“Fuck,” Spike muttered, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. Will chuckled into his ear, and then proceeded to suck said ear into his warm, slightly evil mouth. Spike wrapped his legs around Will’s waist and pulled him closer, keeping up his ministrations. They were moving against one another, grinding and gasping and sweating. There was a delicious friction building between them, months of tension just waiting to find release. Spike squeezed Will’s cock and twisted, the pad of his thumb rubbing against the angry, sensitive head. He felt a tremor wrack Will’s tense body and knew he was close. With a firm hand, he pumped a couple of times, before biting down on Will’s shoulder, sending him careening into an orgasm.

“Mine!” he mumbled, half-aware of what he was saying and doing.

Will shuddered, feeling the after affects of one hell of an orgasm, trying to bring his scattered thoughts back. He was aware of Spike underneath him, his breathing rapid and his body tense…and his erection pressed between them. He glanced up, and felt a little guilty at the expression of concentration and almost-pain that creased his twin’s face.

Will moved his hands from where they rested, caressing Spike’s hipbone and laying a not-so-chaste kiss on his chest.

Spike was incredibly aroused; he felt like he was about to explode, but he needed Will. Will, who was currently pretty incoherent and completely unhelpful. He closed his eyes, trying to regain a little bit of control. Which flew out the window the second Will began caressing his hip and nipping at his chest. Fuck.

Will’s hands snuck lower, his fingers dancing over Spike’s inner thigh.

“Please!” It was a choked, pleading word. Spike was way beyond playing and torture. Several days past it, actually. He nearly cried when Will touched him, tentatively at first and then with more assurance. Nimble fingers rolled his aching balls, and then traveled the length of his throbbing shaft. This was torture.

Spike whimpered when Will’s warm hand wrapped around him. His thumbnail lightly touching the sensitive slit in his seeping head, and Spike’s hips jackknifed uncontrollably off the bed. Will tightened his hold and sent Spike rushing towards relief.

Everything is Spike’s world was concentrated in the feeling of his cock being stroked. He felt his orgasm getting closer with every movement, building and building. With a guttural moan, he let himself get carried away in the emotional and physical response Will was wringing from him.

Will swallowed Spike’s shout with his mouth, pinning the twitching body beneath him, running his hand soothingly over his lover’s body. Will smiled at that. Lover. There was a first time for everything.

***

Buffy stared at her Twinlets, her eyes glazed and her body alight. That story was definitely worth doing that thing they liked. And what better time to pay up than now?


A/N: Thanks for all of the support right now. Life is still rough, but it's better...I got into grad school! AND in one of the top 3 schools for Producing in the US. I'm super psyched...everything's falling into place for me. Perhaps one day soon you'll be watching my movie