First things first. B left the chest open and headed towards the three people still standing. One look at Liz and B knew her sister's mind had taken a hike, gone of the holidays. Well what would you know, the other her had them well trained. She walked up behind Will and ran her hands down his chest, down down down. She popped the top button of his jeans, savoring his anticipatory moan, and slowly drew his zip down. His cock sprang free; commando, nice. She wrapped her hand around his cock. Will gasped and arched back, every muscle in his straining toward release. B smirked and pinched him right behind the head of his penis, staving off his orgasm. Will whimpered, the ache of arousal almost painful. He needed to come.

“Not yet gorgeous,” B purred. Will jerked when something cool and tight was placed around his dick. “Haven't had my fun yet.” She pulled him away from Liz's back, who was too wrapped up in Twin-Spike's lips to notice. Spike, however, flashed her a heated look, before he turned Liz around and they stumbled towards the firmness of the wall. Spike jacked her up, encouraging her to wrap her legs around his waist. Spike sent a silent, reverent thanks for skirts to whoever was listening. He unzipped his pants and, pushing Liz's panties aside (he was kind of amazed at his dexterity, but he was motivated), and thrust into Liz's wet heat. They both cried out. Finally.

“Look at them,” B growled in Will's ear, her hand moving rhythmically over Will's hardness. His dilated eyes were pinned to the couple against the wall as their movements grew frantic and out of control. “God, they're hot.” Will could only whimper, caught between the hand caressing his swollen prick and the sight in front of him.

The room seemed to swim and Will found himself on the ground, B straddling his hips. He brought his arms up to guide her hips, but his hands were slammed against the floor. B growled at him, then fused their mouths together. The kiss was hot and dirty, and Will wanted nothing more than to bury himself inside of her quim. He went to grab her when his arms jerked still, something holding them back. Will craned his neck and saw he was handcuffed to the floor.

“What the huunghh.” He arched up as B impaled herself on his cock, driving out any questions or thought. She braced her hands on his chest, digging into the straining muscle. She angled her hips so that the blunt tip of Will's cock rubbed against her G-spot and her clit hit the raised nub of the cock ring. She felt her orgasm knot low in her stomach, swirling around and around upon itself, waiting to be released. She bore down and clenched her vaginal muscles around Will's member. His pleading whimper was music to her ears, and she started moving faster, looking for more friction. Will was thrashing and writhing beneath her, desperate for relief but completely unable to find it. He howled in frustration when B arched back above him, body drawn bowstring-taut, and her body shuddered around him, pulsing around him and he couldn't even fucking come.

B collapsed upon the body beneath her, struggling for breath and thought. Will was making desperate little noises, trusting into her as much as his position allowed. B found the energy to push herself up a little, grinning down at his pain filled face.

“Poor baby,” she murmured soothingly. She rand her hand from his lush lips, down his chest, marveling at the goosebumps that rose in their wake; he was so deliciously responsive. Her hand slipped down, and B slowly tightened her inner muscles, enjoying the way Will strained against his bonds, so desperate so needy...and she released the ring, watching as Will rode out his long-delayed orgasm, his face exquisite, every one of his beautifully sculpted muscles bulging with effort. And then he collapsed fluidly into the ground, the extreme opposition of mere moments before. This is what she loved, polar opposition showcased in one being, changing so completely from one instant to the next. Gods it was fantastic. She reached up and freed his wrists, rubbing the reddened skin soothingly even though right now, Will was feeling nothing close to pain.

B would have been happy laying there for the rest of her life. But certain conspiring factions decreed it was not to be. Spike had been merrily on his way to making the precious Liz come her brains out when he'd realized her attention was straying. The sight that greeted him when he turned around was enough to distract him. B and her malicious teasing of his twin; he twin who he could read as easily as breath, who had his every want a desire written on him for anyone to read. He was beautiful in his powerlessness, usually so dominant and commanding. He'd have to think up something particularly delightful in order to thank her for such a delicious display. He switched positions with Liz, his back against the silken draperies, pressing his hardness against her as they watched the display before them. He sucked Liz's ear into his mouth, reveling in her soft sounds of pleasure.

They watched as Liz teased Will, playing his body like the fine instrument he was. Spike's hand slipped down her body, toying with her tight, hard nipples, slipping through her coarse curls, and finally to the wet heat between her legs. Spike kept Liz on her feet as he teased her, lightly rubbing against her clit and delving into her folds. He bit down on the junction of her neck, growling hungrily as Liz's body arched with relief while Will remained unsatisfied beneath her. Liz's small, strong hand gripped has ass, forcing his hips into hers even as she tried to urge his fingers even deeper. But Spike held off, watching the other couple, waiting for the moment when Will was allowed his completion. In that moment, Spike ground down on Liz's clit and drove his fingers into her open body. She came all over his hand, her orgasm a silent scream caught in her throat. Spike slid his own hand, slick with her, over his hard prick. Three pulls and he spiraled after her.

***

“We are something else,” Buffy muttered, taking in the various couples strewn about the room.

“Hhhhhmmmmm?” her pillow mumbled, drowsing happily. He was still feeling so very nice from his orgasm, could feel the silly half-smile pasted on his face.

“Look,” Buffy instructed with a sweeping gesture. Spike craned his head around and grinned. There were sets of them passed out around the room, looking wildly satiated.

“I can't tell the twins apart,” he muttered, and Buffy smacked him. “Oi! I'm not yours to abuse!” Buffy mock glared at him, before her look became calculating. Oh, he was completely familiar with that look.

“What's your name?”

“Come again, pet? Did I literally fuck your brains out?” She smacked him again, but Spike caught her hand and rolled her underneath him. “What're you on about then?”

“Well. We have Liz and William. Two Buffys, but we're calling yours B. And Two Spikes. But we're NOT calling mine James, so...what's your real name? We can call you that.” Spike smirked.

“Won' help, since it's William.” Buffy closed her eyes and groaned.

“You're SUCH a help.”

“I told you it wouldn't help!” Buffy cracked one eye open.

“We could always call you B-Squared,” Buffy suggested innocently. Spike knew THAT look too.

“Alright. I'll bite. What would this B-Squared stand for?” Buffy's grin got impossibly wider, which was never a good sign.

“Blondie Bear.” Spike was pretty sure his jaw was hanging open. They'd had a Harmony too? Of all the...he would have thought two of him would have had more sense than that. Buffy was shaking with the effort to control her laughter.

“You...I...ABSOLUTELY NOT!” Buffy screamed as Spike began to tickle her. She was effectively pinned by his body, and her effort to squirm away were affecting Spike in unproductive (from a trying to get away perspective) ways.

“Oi! Some people are trying to SLEEP here,” a disgruntled voice called out.

“You're gonna sleep while I have a wigglin', tick'lish bird underneath me?” Spike called up, keeping up his attack. Buffy's hand snuck down and caressed his member, which was dirty pool, but that was the only kind Spike ever played so....

“Ah, continue,” Will offered with a wave of his hand. A moment later his head came up. “Want help?”

“Will!” Buffy gasped. “Don't....you...DARE-Spike!” B lifted her head and raised a sardonic eyebrow at the twisty pair.

“Jesus, you people do Yoga?” Will grinned at her, wiggling his eyebrows and pressing his tongue against the back of his teeth.

“You could always find out...” B laughed at him and stuck out her tongue. “Oh, gonna get it.” He pulled her in for a searing kiss.

“I have an idea,” she declared, ignoring Will's growl of disapproval as she pulled away. She walked over to the fighting couple and smacked Spike on his ass. “Come on, I need you.” Spike ignored her and continued tickling Buffy.

“Spike! She—stoppit!”

“Small of his back and right at his hip,” B informed her counterpart. Spike yelped as he was suddenly at a disadvantage.

“OK, OK! We'll do what Bu-B wants!”

“Bubby?” B asked sarcastically. Spike threw her a pleading look. She rolled her eyes and clapped her hands. “Alright, up!” They broke apart and stood up, eager and full of bouncy energy.

“Whassap?” Buffy asked.

“Well, like you said...I'm B, you're Buffy, we need to differentiate our Spikes.” Two beats and they were both giggling like naughty schoolgirls. Spike and Will rolled their eyes and shared a mutual look of masculinity.

“And how do you propose to do that?” Will asked to interrupt the gigglefest.

“We have a race!” B announced gleefully.

“A..race?” Spike queried skeptically. “What kind of a...race?”

“Well, we need their Spike for this, so...let's go!” The four of them trooped over to the last member of their weird sextuplet.

“I don't wanna,” Spike mumbled, burrowing into Liz's neck.

“Now come on Spikey-wikey,” Buffy said in her best perky voice. “We need to name you.”

“I have a name. 'n fact, I've got two.” Buffy stomped her foot in annoyance.

“I'm not yelling out “Fuck, James, I'm going to come!” in the heat of passion,” she declared.

“Neither am I.” Spike's head literally flew up, and the others sensed something underneath those words. “James.” A shudder ran through Spike's body at that, and Buffy filed that away for later discussion. There was a story there and she wanted it. Both B and her Spike were captivated by the attraction that flared between the two men.

“So hot,” B whispered. Her Spike cleared his throat, breaking the spell.

“So how're we gonna do this? This race thing?” Liz chose that moment to enter the conversation.

“Oh God, really Buffy?” B glared at her twin and then waved her off. “Fine.” The two Spikes were casting worried glances and one another.

“Well, first off, seeing as the two Spikes are competing, I think the two Buffies should be the other participants.” Buffy nodded her agreement, intrigued. “Good! So we're going to have a race...or, more accurately, and anti-race. To see which one of you has the most control.”

The two Spikes glanced at each other and came to an agreement. Why not? It wasn't like anyone could really loose.

“We're in.” B grinned and started arranging the boys where she wanted them, both propped up on pillows facing each other.

“We should switch,” Buffy suggested, and B nodded energetically.

Pillows were placed, spectators were seated, and the Challenge began.

Buffy decided to go the teasing rout. She stroked his thighs, ran her hands through the cropped, corse curls, landing a few 'accidental' bushes against his twitching member.

B was a little more direct. She completely swallowed the rigid shaft twining her tongue around the tip. The body beneath her bucked up with a hoarse shout, straining at the unexpected action. B smirked. This was going to be so easy.

Buffy heard her opponent's grunt and felt a wave of competitiveness rise with in her. She sucked the tip into her mouth, suctioning around it and teasing the slit. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and began to ripple up it, moving up the shaft and tightening her fingers one at a time in rapid succession, as if she were caressing a piano's keys or drumming her fingers on a desk. She was rewarded with shout and bucking hips.

B abruptly released her prize and blew a thin stream of air across it, amused as the cock twitched with the cooling air. She sharply nipped his thigh, eliciting a sound that could only be described as a squeak. Smiling, B ran her finger down the length of him, over his balls, and expertly rubbed against his perineum.

“Holy fuck!” She smirked.

Buffy heard the expletive and thought, If you were doing your job right, he wouldn't be able to use words. It was time to end this. She bobbed down over his cock, taking in as much as was comfortable and wrapped the rest of him in a vice-like grip. Situated, she relaxed her muscles, slid down a little further, swallowed, and caressed the small nub inside him that she unerringly knew how to find. He went off like a rocket, and she kept swallowing, drawing out his orgasm.

B heard the blissful shout and growled around the cock in her mouth. The vibrations and her hand gently caressing his balls set him off.

B and Buffy switched places with their respective Spike. B gazed at hers in mock disappointment.

“That would make you Spike-2,” she informed him.

“What? But I was first!” he protested.

“And that makes you last,” she informed him primly. Buffy giggled in the warm embrace of Spike.

“So what do I win?” Spike asked.

“You get to stay Spike,” she said with a grin.

“I can line with that,” he decided.

“Yeah yeah,” Spike-2 grumbled.

“Fuck, Will!” Four pairs of eyes snapped to the side.

A/N: First-I've decided that Tinwlets, Twinnings, and/or the crack!fic needs art. It's not that I'm so much requesting it as saying that the world NEEDS smutty triplicate art. So anyone have suggestions? Talent? Inclination?

And if you haven't seen the newest Torchwood, GET ON THAT. James guest stars and does a phenomenal job and it's amazing. (For those of you who don't get the UK feed, you can find the ep here http://www.surfthechannel.com/info/television/Torchwood/47028/S2E1.html )