[Reviews - 47] LikedPrinter
Summary: Summary: A response to redwulf50’s challenge at Elysian Fields. Set between ‘Crush’ and ‘I Was Made to Love You’. Buffy decides that the best way to get rid of the smitten Spike is to give in and date him, since there seems no more sure-fire way of making a guy leave town.
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5473 Read: 6015
Published: 01/08/2007 Updated: 01/08/2007

1. Prologue thru Chap 2 by MsClawdia [Reviews - 9] Liked (3634 words)
Author’s Note: Thanks to the wonderful Kar for the beta job and thanks to redwulfe for the inspiration! I realize this doesn’t exactly fit his challenge, but I gave it my best shot. If you want an ‘everything changes’ story, I humbly refer you to “Borrowed Time”.

This was a different writing experience for me. I’m used to writing Buffy and Spike after her death, and they are so changed by that. It was fun to write something lighter in tone. Also, I know Buffy is below legal drinking age, but I’m wagering she could still get served now and then.

2. Chap 3 thru 4 by MsClawdia [Reviews - 38] Liked (1839 words)
Author’s Note: Part the second. Thanks again to Kar, of course.

Disclaimer: Of course they don't belong to me. For entertainment purposes only. No infringement intended.