Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to Cobweb for being my certified English slang thesaurus. :D
“Sssame place, ssame time tomorrow!” The giggle burst from her lips followed by a loud belch. Her four drunken comrades laughed hysterically, while stumbling down the sidewalk away from her.

“No same time,” one of them yelled too loudly for the quiet street. “Closes remember?”

“Earlier!” One of them yelped excitedly.

Buffy nodded her head eagerly. “More beer tomorrow!”

Cheering ensued.

Buffy’s drunken brain guided her down the sidewalk; it was more rational for her to do a quick patrol before heading back to the dorm. The fact that she was totally wasted didn’t phase her in the least. It just meant happier slaying, maybe even some singing. She felt like singing.

“The world is a vampire, sent to drain…
And what do I get for my pain?”


Her voice came out loud and very out of tune, but she didn’t care. She paused, struggling to remember the rest of the words. Wasn’t a very good song to be singing anyway, she was like the anti-vampire. She shouldn’t be comparing the world to a vampire.

She stopped walking during her musings. She was to dizzy to multi-task, so she stood, and tried to think of a more appropriate song. She didn’t even know what that song was. Sounded more like something Spike would sing.

Spike

She grinned, and a stream of drool slipped out of her mouth.

“Oops,” she giggled wiping it away.

She should go find Spike and beat him up, now that would be really fun. It would soo piss him off to get the shit kicked out of him by an inebriated Slayer.

”I'm a barbie girl, in the barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!


She tried skipping down the sidewalk, but it didn’t work out so well, so she just stumbled awkwardly, singing at the top of her lungs.

”you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation”

She stopped, made a funny face, and in her impression of a baritone began to sing again, “Come on Barbie let’s go party!”

She keeled over in giggles, clutching her stomach.

“Well, well what do we have here?”

She turned too quickly, and ended up in a giggling pile on the ground. She stared up into his blue eyes, and pointed at him.

“Hey, Spike! I was just thinking about you!”

A confused look came over his face, as he took in the drunken mess that was the Slayer lying on the sidewalk still convulsing over some inside joke. She was sodding off her face.

“Slayer got a bit wankered I see.”

Buffy stopped laughing and scrunched up her face. “Ewww Spike gross; I didn’t ‘wank’ anything.”

She struggled to her feet, and once there she began to sway back and forth unstably.

He let out a low growl. “Shouldn’t be out all alone Slayer, don’t know what kind of baddies are ready to take a bite out of you.”

She rolled her eyes and struggled to steady herself.

“Like you?” she snorted.

“Bloody right Slayer; not like me, me.” His eyes narrowed and he advanced on her. “Don’t be thinking that I’ll take it easy just because you aren’t at your best,” he sneered at her. “Big Bad here remember?”

She started laughing again, holding her sides. “I’m soo scared,” she slurred.

He took another step forward, and she wobbled a bit holding her hands up in front of her, ready to fight.

“Should be scared,” his voice was low. “This is just what I’ve been waiting for.” He paused, his eyes serious. “One good day.”

She made a face at him. “Right then evil vampire man; give me your best shot.” She uttered the phrase, and ended it with another giggle.

Spike lunged forward grabbing Buffy by the shoulders and tossed her onto the hood of a nearby car. She slid across the hood and landed with a “THUD!” on the pavement.

“Ohhhh,” she moaned, crawling to her knees and peering at him over the edge of the hood. “Hey!” she screeched excitedly, making her way to her feet and leaning on the car. “I think this is the car my mom had sex with Giles on!”

She stared at the car for a moment, and then turned and vomited.

“Bloody hell,” Spike cursed watching her wipe her mouth.

“That was not a good image,” she muttered, “but I feel better now.”

Spike looked at her disgustedly. Her hair was wild, and her eyes glazed over. Sweat was beading at her brow, and she was breathing heavily.

His cock was hard an instant later.

Grimacing, he adjusted himself; kill Slayer, not shag Slayer.

Buffy caught his movement, and looked curiously at him.

“My vomiting turns you on?”

“You wish,” he sputtered, but mentally cursed his slip.

Buffy’s alcohol soaked brain, had switched gears. The urge to fight had turned into something else, she was horny, and she wanted Spike.

“I am sooo not drinking again,” she muttered under her breath, but she couldn’t avert her eyes from the bulge in his pants.

Her intense stare made his hard-on worse, and he could only grunt in response.

Buffy grinned slyly at him, and with one finger slid her shirt off her shoulder, exposing bare skin.

“Don’t tell me you aren’t interested in…a piece?” she lowered her eyelids at him seductively. Screw reason, she was drunk; she could fuck Spike if she wanted to.

Spike snapped, and stalked around the side of the car and grabbed Buffy by the shoulders. He slipped into game face, and growled menacingly at her. “M’ going to make you wish you never said that luv,” he plunged forward, yellow eyes gleaming, fangs aching to sink into her soft skin.

He froze.

Buffy’s hand was cupped around his erection, and she was squeezing. His prick strained again the zipper, and he groaned, his game face sliding away.

“Come on Spike,” she whispered, “I won’t tell anyone.” She licked her lips, and he stared at her, his blue eyes heating with desire.

“N’ what about after Slayer? You hunt me down n’ stake me tomorrow?”

She winked at him. “Who says I’ll even remember? I am pretty drunk you know.”

It didn’t take him long to decide. He wasn’t going to pass up the chance to fuck a Slayer, especially her. She was bloody gorgeous, and those thighs...
He had her pants unzipped and around her ankles before she could protest. He snaked one arm behind her back, picked up her and set her on the hood of the car. She wiggled her butt, and slid down the hood, and wrapped her legs around his waist.

She let her body fall back onto the hood of the car pressing her dripping pussy against the rough fabric of his jeans, and against the rigid swelling beneath.

His cock jerked against the jeans, and he surged forward, his hands sliding up and under her blouse. He squeezed one erect nipple, and she screeched, her hips bucking.

The hand that wasn’t fondling her breasts crept down her stomach, and his fingers tickled the golden curls between her legs.

“Fuck me you’re bleedin’ wet,” Spike grunted as he slid two fingers into her quim. Buffy’s response was a high pitched moan. She pitched forward against him, trapping his hand between her legs.

“Bitch,” he groaned as he ground his fingers into her warmth.

She moaned again, and he swore and his fingers slid out of her with wet sucking sound. Her hands were pulling at him frantically, and he shoved her back onto the hood of the car.

“Wait a bleedin’ minute,” he sputtered, his fingers slick with her juices were slipping on his zipper. Finally, his cock sprung free of its cage, and he let out a sigh of relief. Buffy was past conscious thought now. Whining and mewling sounds escaped her lips, as she arched her back still grabbing at him.

He impaled her with one thrust. While her eyes went wide in shock, he closed his, his jaw ticking at he tried to control the urge to come right then. The pressure of the muscles in her cunt squeezing him, just about sent him over the edge.

His eyes snapped open, and he reached down dragging Buffy up by the hair. She didn’t fight, but wrapped her arms around his neck, and squeezed him closer with her legs.

He plunged into her again and again, his prick sliding tightly against her clenching walls. His grunts were becoming as loud as her moans. She writhed beneath him, shoving her body hard back against his thrusts.

“Oh my God….Buffy? …Spike?”

The pair froze, and simultaneously turned their heads toward the shocked voice.

Xander stood not ten feet away, bar apron over his shoulder, and an absolutely mortified expression on his face.


“-Bloody hell“

“-Oops.”
Xander just stared, his face had taken on a green tint, and he looked about ready to throw-up all over the street.

Buffy grimaced, and then choked back a surprised noise, as Spike’s cock throbbed again within her, but she didn’t move.

Spike raised an eyebrow at Xander. “Mosey along whelp, nothin’ to see here.”

Xander remained motionless. “Sex…Spike…middle of the street…” he was rambling incoherently.

“Well it is a public street…” Buffy began, her drunkenness taking over once again.

Spike looked down at her a bemused look on his face. “I don’t that’s what they meant when they wrote that phrase pet.”

Buffy’s face flushed bright red, and she turned back to Xander.

“It’s not what it looks-“

Buffy’s face contorted, and she let out a loud moan that echoed down the street as Spike slammed into her one last time.


“-like.”



_end_



A/N: Song lyrics from "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" by Smashing Pumpkins and "Barbie Girl" by Aqua.