Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the lovely reviews - this chapter took me ages as I wanted to get it just right so I would appreciate your comments. Thanks as always for sticking with this fic - I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Things are gonna be fluffy for our fave couple for the next few chapters but be warned there is some super angst just around the corner :o(
Chapter 22

Just hearing her say the words, sent a jolt of desire to his gut, making his jeans uncomfortably tight. He so badly wanted to pick her up and carry her to his room and fulfill all her needs.

“Buffy I can’t.”

Buffy pouted a little before boldly moving her hand between them to cup his hard cock through his jeans. “Feels like you can to me.”

Spike squeezed his eyes shut to try and keep control but the lack of sight only served to heighten the sensation of her small, soft hand stroking him through the denim. Reaching down, he pulled her hand away before he embarrassed himself. “That’s not what I meant, luv. I can and God, I want to, but I’m not gonna take advantage of your vulnerable state.”

“You think my anxiety over my mom has clouded my vision, don't you?”

“Pet, I know you’re worried about your mum and I just don’t want you doing this for the wrong reasons. When it finally happens, I want to be sure you won’t have any regrets afterwards.”

“Spike, I am upset about my mom but it doesn’t compare to how upset I’d be if I didn’t have you here supporting me. I’m not saying I’m glad she’s in a coma, but if it hadn’t happened, I never would have had the opportunity to see just how much I can trust you and that you’ll always be there for me. That’s the only thing that’s been holding me back from taking this final step and now I’m ready. I don’t wanna wait anymore.”

“Buffy, are you sure?”

In answer, she reached up and pressed a kiss to his mouth and his resistance crumbled. He deepened the kiss and she parted her lips to allow his tongue entry and curled her arms around his neck, pressing herself into him.

Lifting her up, he sat her back on the stool and stepped between her legs. He ran his hands down her back and under her shirt, while her hands moved up to his head, her fingers dislodging the gelled curls. As they kissed, Buffy subtly rubbed herself against the bulge straining his jeans as she had earlier that evening at the Bronze.

Spike pulled back from the kiss, his breathing harsh. “Let’s go my room.” Taking her hand, he led her out of the kitchen, up the wide staircase and down a corridor to his room. Buffy had never been there before – their trysts always having taken place in her room – but it was exactly how she would have imagined it.

While the walls were painted white like every other room in the house, everything else was black. His bed was king size with a black metal headboard and his furniture was all made of black wood. The only splash of color was the blood red percale sheets. He had a number of posters pinned on his walls, mostly of punk rock bands such as the Sex Pistols, the Ramones and The Clash. It was fairly tidy for a guy’s bedroom, expect for the few items of clothing on the floor.

But all assessing thoughts of her new surroundings fled from her brain when Spike lead her over to the bed and sat down, pulling her forward so she stood between his thighs.

Spike saw the nervous look cross her face and was fully prepared to halt the proceedings, even though it was last thing he wanted to do. “Pet, if you’ve changed your mind…”

Buffy realized he’d must’ve sensed her uneasiness and needed to reassure him that she wasn’t having second thoughts. “No, I want this, its just that, well, it feels like the first time we’ve done this.” She paused, looking down before continuing. “I know that sounds silly, but…”

Cupping her face in his hand, he pulled her head up, fixing his eyes on hers. “It’s not silly. I understand exactly what you mean. Why do you think I wanted us to do this here in my room instead of in yours? Because this time is different to all of the others times before. This is the first time I’ve wanted to be with a woman for any reason other than for the immediate pleasure the encounter would give. Now it’s because I want to be with the most beautiful, the most caring and the most amazing girl I’ve ever met.”

“Oh, Spike…”

“Come here, luv,” he said, pulling her closer so their mouths were only inches apart. “I’m gonna make this so good for you.”

He wound one hand in her silky blonde tresses and kissed her, while his other hand slid down to her stomach to push up her shirt, slowly undoing the buttons as he went. When the material parted, he pulled back to slide it off her shoulders. His mouth then connected with the hollow of her neck and placed a string of hot open-mouthed kisses along her collarbone, over her chest and down her stomach, while his other hand tackled the rear fastening of her skirt and pushed it down to pool at her feet.

Pulling back again, his eyes glazed over at the sight before him – his golden goddess clad only in a baby pink lace trimmed bra and matching panties, her blonde hair tousled, her green eyes a deep emerald color and her cheeks flushed with pleasure. Needing to have her closer, he pulled her into his lap and he groaned in pleasure when she took the initiative and began kissing him, grinding her herself against the rock hard swelling in his jeans, her heat almost scalding him through the denim.

“God…Buffy…” he gasped, when she briefly sucked on his tongue in imitation of a more intimate act, before pulling back to nibble on his lower lip. She quickly disposed of his shirt, before allowing her to wander over the muscled flesh she had uncovered. His hands were suddenly unsteady, fumbling with the front clasp of her bra. Finally getting it open and off, he began kneading her firm breasts, his thumbs flicking over her nipples, causing Buffy to increase the pace of her movements. The heightened friction was close to sending Spike over the edge and he took hold of her hips to try and still them.

“Buffy…luv…slow down…” he almost pleaded.

“Can’t…need…” Buffy’s speech was as disjointed as his.

It had been a few weeks since they’d done anything more than kissing – their tryst in the library had been cut short and their heat-inducing dance earlier had been without a necessary conclusion – and Spike began to realize that Buffy desperately needed relief from the spiraling sensations being evoked by their fruitless exploits.

Slipping his hand into her panties, he briefly dipped his finger into the gathering wetness, before beginning to circle her clit in a firm yet gentle way. Knowing her body was crying out for release and it would be cruel to draw it out, he quickly increased his ministrations, making Buffy gasp and rock against his hand, her fingernails digging into his shoulders.

“Oh…God…oh…Spike…”

Stroking his digit once, twice, three times over her needy flesh sent her straight in the realms of orgasm, eliciting a sharp cry from her lips and making her whole body tremble and convulse with pleasure, before sagging against him.

Shifting slightly, he lifted her still quivering body and placed her on the bed beside him, before standing up to remove his jeans, relieved when his cock was released from the constricting denim. Back on the bed, he quickly stripped off her panties and taking a condom for the bedside drawer, he put it on, before covering her body with his, groaning when the head of his cock brushed against her dripping pussy. His blue gaze met her green one and he leaned down to kiss her softly with a sweetness that went beyond sex.

“God, Buffy, you’re so beautiful,” he whispered, chuckling slightly when she whispered back.

“So are you.”

He stroked a hand down her body and dipped between them to trace the wet petals of flesh, making her moan and press against his fingers.

“Please, Spike…I need you inside me…”

Her breathy request shattered his control and taking hold of his cock, he positioned it at her entrance and then moved, slowly thrusting inside her.

“God…so tight…so hot…all around me…” he murmured in a litany of praise.

He changed the angle, his thrusts speeding up and propelling him deeper until he hit the spot he’d been seeking. Buffy’s eyes widened when the head of his cock brushed the bundle of nerves over and over again and she brought her legs up to his hips, locking her ankles at the small of his back.

“Spike…oh…so good…don’t stop…”

“Not gonna stop, kitten…never gonna stop…”

“So close…oh…gonna…oh…”

Spike slipped his hand between them to rub her swollen clit. “Cum for me, kitten…cum for me…”

She screamed as her second orgasm hit her and shook with the force of it, her fingernails again digging into his flesh as she rode the wave. Her internal muscles convulsed around him as he continued thrusting and he could no longer hold off. Clutching her tightly to him with his nose buried in her vanilla-scented hair, he came.

When the aftershocks had spent themselves, he rolled over onto his back. Quickly disposing of the condom, he returned to the bed to pull her limp body against his. Never before had they spent the night together after having sex, but after what they’d just shared, neither could imagine anything worse than sleeping alone.

Lying in each others arms and basking in the satisfaction of their recent union, both quickly fell into a deep sleep.