Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks again for all your reviews - I love to read them! I apologise for not replying to individual people, but at the moment, I don't have the time to answer reviews and post new chapters and I think I can guess which you'd all prefer. I hadn't actually realised it but the last chapter was very much like an experience of my own that I had with a guy I was in love with who was a total man-whore...but of the positive side, if i hadn't had this experience, this fic might not have been as good, so thank you Steve (you are an asshole tho!) On to the chapter...
Chapter 4

On Sunday morning, Spike stood by his bedroom window looking out over the garden of his family home. Drusilla was still asleep in his bed.

After hooking up with her in the back alley of the Bronze on Friday night, he had taken her back to his. Then they had spent the whole of the next day together, only leaving his room for food.

He wondered where she had learned all those things she did with her hands and her mouth and then immediately dismissed the stray thought. From the beginning, he’d never imagined that she was virgin. Obviously she’d been with other men, as he had been with other women. It was just that none of the other girls he’d been with acted as though they’d swallowed the Kama Sutra.

Why was he complaining? It didn’t matter how she’d learnt her amazing techniques – he was the one who was benefiting. And while he was benefiting from Dru, he couldn’t imagine wanting to benefit for anyone else. Never before he had ever felt the need to be monogamous. He was a teenage boy, for Christ’s sake – he’d always wanted whatever he could get. Maybe this was a sign that he was ready for a relationship.

And Drusilla was the perfect choice for his first real relationship – she came from a wealthy family, she got on well with his friends, she was beautiful, and she would willingly give him more sex than he could cope with in two lifetimes. As soon as she woke up he’d ask her out properly. He wanted to stake his claim before anyone else got the chance.

He turned back to look out of the window and caught sight of Buffy sitting in her usual spot under the big elm tree, reading a book. She’d been sitting there the first day he’d seen her.

When he’d first seen her he’d thought about how gorgeous she’d look on his arm and how jealous his friends would be of him. And then he’d found out that she was the daughter of one of the domestic staff that his father employed and realized that she could never be someone he would openly pursue or date. Spike Giles dated girls who were rich and popular. If he dated Buffy and his friends found out she lived in the servants’ quarters of his home, his reputation would be shot to pieces.

But somehow he’d been unable to get her off his mind – the image of her sitting beneath the tree, her long golden blonde hair framing a heart shaped face was lodged firmly in his head. Later that evening, he’d gone down to the kitchen to get a drink and then found himself moving towards the area of the house where the staff slept.

He’d knocked on her door and when she’d answered it, he’d gone rock hard at the sight of her standing there in shorts that displayed her toned golden legs to perfection and a vest that did nothing to hide her protruding nipples.

Once inside her room, he’d sat down on her bed and motioned for her to sit beside him. Then he’d taken her hand and kissed it and then run his hand up her arm to cup her face and bring her closer so that he could kiss her mouth. He’d felt her trembling and the force of how much he wanted her was making him quiver too.

Feeling her tongue tentatively move with his had made him even harder and he’d known then that he had to have her.

“I want you, luv,” he’d told her.

“I-I…”

“Don’t you want me?”

“Yes, but…”

“I can make you feel good, really good.”

He’d continued kissing her, before sliding his hand down to her breast and rubbing her nipple over the soft cotton, delighting in the gasp that escaped from her lips. He’d pulled away to look in her eyes and was thrilled when she nodded her assent. After that he could no longer go slow. He’d urged her back onto the bed and swiftly pulled off her pajamas and underwear. He’d touched her breasts and sucked on her nipples before moving his hand down to play with her wet pussy. She had been trembling even more as he'd covered her body with his and pushed her thighs apart, before putting on a condom and then thrusting inside her.

It was then that the truth behind her trembling had become apparent. Even though the signs had been there, he hadn’t for a moment entertained the idea that she was a virgin. He’d thought that her hesitation was just her playing hard to get. For a second he’d wondered if he should stop, but the feel of her surrounding him, all hot and wet made the decision for him. He’d tried to go as slow as he could but it felt so good that he'd been unable to stop from moving faster and faster until he'd come.

Afterwards he’d kissed her and then made some excuse about needing his own bed so that she didn’t expect him to spend the night with her. Spike rarely spent the night with any woman, knowing that it might give out the impression that he was more serious about a girl than he actually was.

Back in his room, he’d replayed the last half hour in his head. Virgin or not, she had felt incredible. Spike had never had a virgin before and it gave him a sense of pride and accomplishment. He wanted her again. And he’d heard that once the first time was over, the next time would be better for her and so better for both of them.

Knowing he couldn’t date her in public, he’d then cooked up a plan. He could keep seeing her at home, keep going to her room at night – unless of course he was otherwise engaged – without any of his friends knowing. And with that plan in mind, he’d visited her room again the following night.

But what he hadn’t counted on was her enrollment at Sunnydale High. When out of the corner of his eye, he’d seen her come out of Snyder’s office, he’d known that she would come over and he’d had to think quickly.

Most the girls at school had a crush on him and many of them had at one time or another made a fool out of themselves over him by coming up and trying to get him to notice them. Feeling a little remorse at the possibility of hurting Buffy’s feelings, but knowing his reputation was far more important, he decided to treat her as he had all the other girls and ignore her, as though she was beneath him. That way his friends would never suspect for a moment the truth of his connection to her. He hadn't imagined how upset she'd be, but after giving her a few nights to calm down, he’d gone to her room and managed to charm his way back into her arms.

After that, she never refused him and he was glad that she seemed to understand the place she had in his life and was satisfied with that.

“Good morning, my Spike,” came a sleepy voice from the bed.

Spike turned to see Dru awake and stretching like a contented cat. “Actually, pet, its more like afternoon.”

Dru pouted. “I don’t care. Come back to bed.”

Spike grinned. He was more than up for that. Thinking about his first and subsequent encounters with Buffy had gotten him hard and he needed another release. And he knew that Dru would be more than happy to take care of that. Now that he had Dru, he no longer needed anyone else, including Buffy.



A/N: RE: Dru swallowing the Kama Sutra - I wish she'd choked on it - bitch!