Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to all of you who reviewed and supported me - I'd be lost without you! Read on...
Chapter 9

Spike closed his eyes; the pleasure was just too overwhelming. The feel of her lips around his cock. He didn’t know how much longer he was going to be able to hold on. Her tongue flicked over the sensitive spot beneath the head and he felt his balls tighten.

His hand shot down to tangle in her hair and he opened his eyes in time to catch Buffy’s hot green gaze as he came in her mouth.

As the cum shot from body, Spike was pulled from his sleep to find himself covered by a sheet with an ever-growing damp patch.

Cursing, he leapt from the bed and pulled the sheet from his bed. This was getting to be a joke. This was the fourth night that he’d woken up from dreaming about Buffy to find that he’d come in his sleep and the fourth time that he’d had to sneak down to the laundry to wash his sheets before anyone noticed. Pretty soon the housekeeping staff were gonna start wondering where all the clean sheets were going as each time this had happened, he’d had to replace the sheets on his bed ready for when they came in to clean his room.

He’d tried not thinking about Buffy when he was awake, so clearly his subconscious was making up for it during the night.

Sighing to himself, he pulled on a pair of jeans and headed downstairs to put his sheets in the washer. As he walked back through the kitchen, he glanced out of the window and stopped dead when he saw Finn’s Land Rover parked outside.

He felt sick. The kissing was bad enough but to have the proof that Buffy was sleeping with Riley staring him in the face was too much. The blood roared in his veins and he wanted to punch something. It just wasn’t fair.

He couldn’t do this anymore. He couldn’t let himself be pulled down by anymore the feelings that had suddenly arisen out of nowhere. It had to be because he’d gone too long without sex – it had to be! If he could just get laid then these feelings would go away.

Still trying to convince himself of that, he headed upstairs to get showered and changed before heading over to see Dru.



The light filtered through the small window of Buffy’s bedroom, rousing her from sleep. Feeling Riley’s strong arms still curled around her, she snuggled into his warmth.

She was glad that he was there. Last night had been horrible for her and if it hadn’t been for Riley, she wouldn’t have gotten any sleep. Somehow, he comforted her and made her feel safe.

Last night she’d arrived back from the Bronze and she and Riley were drinking hot chocolate in the small kitchen of the staff annex when she noticed an envelope propped up against the kettle, addressed to her.

Opening it, she found a birthday card from her father. Except it wasn’t written in his familiar scrawl but in feminine loopy handwriting. It read:


Dear Buffy

Best Wishes On Your Birthday

From Hank & Stacey


Inside the card was a picture of her father looking just how she remembered him, except his arm was round a glossy-haired blonde who looked no more than about twenty years old.

Though the card was clearly written by ‘Stacey’, Buffy had known it was Hank’s idea. He just wanted to rub her nose in the fact that he was happy and living in luxury with a blonde bimbo who was young enough to be his daughter.

The tears had come and they hadn’t stopped coming, even when Riley wrapped his arms around her. And when she’d asked to stay the night, just to hold her, he’d agreed without hesitation.

“Morning, beautiful,” Riley said, when he felt her stir in his arms.

Buffy smiled and went to sit up. “We stood get up.”

Riley pulled her down again. “Not so fast. Let me make some coffee while you go and have a shower.”

Buffy smiled as she snuggled back into the duvet, her eyes on Riley’s retreating figure. Her boyfriend was so good to her.


Spike pulled up outside Dru’s house and killed the engine. Getting out he walked up to front door and was about to knock when he remembered to Mr and Mrs Evans had gone away for a few days on a buying trip.

Besides, Dru didn’t live in the main house – her parents had had the pool house converted into a small apartment for her. And Dru had long ago given Spike a key.

Fishing the key out from its safe place inside his wallet, he headed round the side of the house. Reaching the pool house’s main door, he slid the key into the lock and opened the door as quietly as he could. He didn’t want Dru to hear him – he wanted to surprise his dark princess.

As he got nearer to the room where Dru slept, he began to hear her moaning. He knew that moaning – he had been the cause of it on many occasion. The image of Dru splayed out on the bed pleasuring herself turned him on and he began to rub his cock through the denim of his jeans.

Finding the door and turning the handle, he opened it, but was definitely not prepared for the sight that beheld him.

Dru was on her bed, up on all fours, rubbing her clit while Angel pounded into her from behind.

Spike stood in the doorway, unable to move, unable to tear his eyes away from watching the guy who he’d thought was his best friend having sex with his girlfriend.

Dru suddenly opened her eyes and saw him and smiled. She maintained eye contact, letting out a cry as she climaxed. Angel joined her and as his orgasm faded he opened his eyes in time to see Spike’s fist flying towards him.

He fell back onto the floor as Spike continued raining punches. He didn’t care where he hit him, asll he wanted to do was beat the shit out of the guy he’d thought was friend but who had betrayed him the worst way possible. Angel held his hands up in defense but he was no match for a raging Spike. When he had exercised his initial fury, he staggered backwards as if drunk. Angel’s face was almost unrecognizable what with his already blackening bruises, swelling lip and blood pouring from his nose.

“How could you?” Spike asked, his eyes blank and his voice barely above a whisper. “I thought you were my friend. But as soon as my back’s turned, you’re off fucking my girlfriend.”

Angel coughed in response.

“And what about Darla?” Spike added, wondering what Angel’s girlfriend would make of this.

“Did I just hear my name?”

Spike turned in disbelief to see a naked Darla enter from the bathroom next door.

“Darla…?”

Drusilla laughed as Darla joined her on the bed. “Poor Spike. You didn’t think Mummy would only wanna play with Angel. Two’s company, my sweet prince, but three’s just so much more fun.” She stroked her hand over Darla’s breast. “Isn’t she pretty, my love?”

“Dru…how…why…” He could barely form a coherent sentence.

“I was lonely in the dark, Daddy. Darla and Angel like the dark. Not like you. You only want sunshine.”

“Come and join us, Spike,” Darla said, clearly having no clue what Dru was going on about and thinking that Spike’s presence was a bonus. “It’ll be fun.”

Breaking out of his incredulity, Spike backed away. “I gotta get outta here,” he said, before turning and running back to his car, the sounds of Drusilla and Darla laughter ringing in his ears.