Chapter 7

“Now,” I start, in as level a voice as I can manage. “Do you think everything we’ve gone through today has gotten through that obstinate head of yours?”

“Yes Sir.” She says immediately.

“Ok, so, correct me if I’m wrong but one of your biggest issues here was not being able to feel? For me, for your friends, for anything. I think the amount of tears you’ve spilled here shows just how deeply you feel Buffy, along with everything you’ve told me and let yourself face. But let’s just test the theory shall we?”

I know she is feeling a lot better, even better than she did when she had finally spilled it all. If I wasn’t sure on this there’s no way in hell I’d be making the joke I’m about to. Walking round behind her my lips curl in a tight smile as she tries to twist in her chains to see what I’m doing. Without warning I slap a hand upwards onto the curve of her bottom and squeeze.

“Did ya feel that Slayer?” I ask putting my head where she can see me grinning at her with my tongue behind my top teeth. To my utter delight she laughs a genuine hearty laugh.

“Yes Sir.” She giggles. “I felt it.”



“Good. Well that’s sorted then. Don’t get me wrong Slayer, I’m not suggesting that life’s going to be all bloody roses from now on. It’s still going to be hard for you. But I want you to remember the lessons we learned today…..You also told me how bad you felt about us. I think that we’ve got that sorted too but you know me, never can resist talking about my handsome self so I’m going to give you a few more home truths about us. Do you think you can listen and not contradict me? Or should I get the whip again?”

“Depends which end you’re gonna use and where you’re gonna put it.” She answers saucily.

“Watch it luv!” I warn moving back round in front of her. I can feel her mood more keenly than usual tonight. Ever since we started shagging I’ve been able to sense something bubbling under the surface with her. No matter how cheery a face she put on (which wasn’t often with me to be honest) I could always feel it. Give her her dues, she’s good at covering and she was covering so well that I wasn’t going to push it. Although I’d give anything for the painful state she was in earlier to have never happened, in a way I’m glad. Now, I can sense there is still a little turmoil there but it’s very slight and nothing like what was bubbling away for weeks. Her smile for once is completely genuine as is her teasing mood. I want to make sure that she stays this way or even improves further once this game is ended and she comes out of sub-space. So at the risk of repeating myself a little I have to make her understand some things.

“Ok, so back to my point about the balcony for a moment. I was playing with you. You’ve played with me plenty too. My point is, that’s just us Slayer. It’s the nature of our relationship. I take just as much advantage of you as vice versa. And yes I feel bad about it sometimes but no matter what either of us does or doesn’t feel, you *know* that neither of us feels bad when I’m inside of you. When we’re screaming each others names there is no room for guilt or hurt or blame. At those moments we have a connection and I know you feel it. Even if that connection is nothing more than fantastic sex it’s there.

“I’m not saying it’s healthy all this taking advantage and game playing but we’re a vampire and a Slayer for God’s sake. We’re writing our own rule book. All we can do is ride the wave and see what shore it washes us up on eventually. We can make each other feel like no-one else can, be it angry, frustrated or incredibly good. After all your effort fighting and saving the world no-one can begrudge you that.

“Nothing is ever black and white Buffy. Even your self-hatred and guilt are good to a point; they prove just how human you still are. Just go with each moment as it comes and maybe one day I’ll be helping you with your walking frame and arguing with you about who saved who’s ass way back when we had our twentieth apocalypse.”

She laughs at that and I can’t help but join her for a second at the mental imagery my own words have conjured.

“Of course,” I continue in an offhand tone. “You might stake me in my sleep next week. But until what happens, happens just keep trying to find yourself and I promise I’ll help you look. Maybe we can’t change the world. Maybe you’ll never tell me you love me, but I’ll be right here…..Especially if I think I’m annoying you, never could resist an opportunity to wind you up pet.

“As for what we do together, don’t ever think it’s dirty or wrong. If it makes you feel good and it’s not hurting anyone, obviously apart from one of us - in the fun way, there’s no harm to it. You’re the Slayer, like it or not you have a dark side and it craves the kind of games we play. There are plenty of ‘normal’ humans who enjoy these games, you shouldn’t allow it to make you feel bad.”

“Oh my god!” she says when I stop talking for a minute. “You really like the sound of your own voice don’t you? Jeez Spike you can talk some crap when you get started! And I never said I had a problem with the actual things we do. I’ll admit I did at first but I’m so over it now. So, are ya done yet?”

“Oh Buffy, Buffy, Buffy.” I shake my head trying not to laugh. “I do believe I warned you about that mouth.”

I decide my sermonising is over. For now, my work here is done. There is sexual tension coming off her in waves and also frustration. I could have a very grouchy Slayer on my hands if I don’t move on soon. For now at least she is a hundred times happier than she has been, probably since she got back. And to be quite frank I think my dick is about to stage a mutiny if we don’t get to shagging soon. I fix a severe look on my face and stalk over to her pulling her head back by her hair I hiss in her ear.

“We’re still playing pet. So silly of you to forget when you’re all strung up still. You are so going to pay for that little speech.”

She shivers and her own playful expression becomes deadly serious as I smell her pussy begin to flow in reaction to my promise. I circle her again, looking her up and down leisurely. I have no weapon but I can tell my gaze is doing a good enough job. She knows I’m sizing her up, planning my next move and she’s seriously getting off on it.

“Hmm.” I muse “Now how should I deal with such a naughty, naughty little Slayer? Do you want me to let you down pet? Your arms and legs must be aching by now. And I’m sure I can find lots of fun ways to play with you without the chains”

I don’t wait for an answer, I move in and start to untie her feet. I run my hands slowly over her body as I move up from her feet. My hands linger for a moment as if they are going to delve between her legs and give her what I know she needs. She groans as I run them round to her butt instead, gently caressing the marks of the lesson there. I squeeze a little harder as I step right up and grind her groin against mine. My hands move back around to the front now pausing only to pinch her hard nipples, eliciting another groan from her. I shush her as I continue my exploration. God I could spend all day just running my hands up and down her lithe, taut body but her hands are straining at the cuffs now and one leg has snaked itself around me. Quickly I move up and free her. As soon as she’s free she pulls me into a heated kiss, one of her hands dropping to my groin. With all the will I have I pull back and smack her hand away.

“Not yet you don’t Slayer.” I tell her “I told you you were going to pay for your little outburst and you will.”

“Oh Spike. Please. Can’t I pay for it afterwards? I know you want to fuck me. I don’t think I’ve ever seen your dick so hard!”

“Hey!” I say sharply pulling on the leash still attached to the collar around her neck, until her face is inches from mine. “Didn’t I just say we’re still playing. Do not address me by name again. And stop the disobedience and trying to get me to shag you. You’ll get it when I decide it’s time. Just now I owe you something else.”

“I’m sorry Sir.” She says dropping her gaze and allowing me to lead her by the leash over to the bed.

When we reach the bed I turn and catch a huge grin on her face. Bless her she thinks I was blustering and I’ve actually brought her over here to shag her brains out. I sit down on the bed and pull her to stand between my legs.

“I don’t know what you are smiling about Buffy.” I say sternly, instantly wiping the smile off her face. “You’ve been a very naughty girl, such a cheeky mouth. Do you know what the best way I’ve found to deal with naughty little Slayers is?”

“No Sir.” She says, as innocent a look as she can manage on her face, playing along, and to be honest hamming it up a bit.

“I find that the best way to deal with misbehaviour is to take you over my knee and spank your lovely little bottom until it’s red and hot. And that’s what I’m going to do Buffy. I have to make sure you don’t cheek me again. I’m going to bend you over my knee and smack your bottom so hard. That’ll teach you a lesson won’t it my little harlot? I won’t be hearing any more cheek out of you when I’m finished.”

My words had the desired effect. She’s fighting to keep her eyes open and stop her head from lolling back. I can see her juices flowing down her thighs and her breathing is audible and ragged. Without further ado I pull down on the leash, turning a little to the left as I pull her down over my left leg. Most of her upper body is supported on the bed and I pin her legs down under my right leg.

“Have to keep you where you belong.” I tell her. “You can wiggle and squirm all you want Buffy.” I lean down and whisper in her ear. “And you will luv. Trust me on that. But it won’t do you any good you won’t be able to kick your legs and you’ll stay right there until I decide you’ve had enough.”

She’s panting now and it’s all I can do not to plunge my tongue into the sweet nectar gushing out of her. She’s so ready for this, I hope she likes my surprise. You see I’m not going to spank her hard at all. She’s taken enough pain today, this is designed entirely to drive her to distraction before I finally give her what she’s been asking for.

I begin a slow, random rhythm. Soft spanks, which barely even sting her but which will gradually give her a rosy ass. She moans as I stop spanking for a second or two to run my hand over her exposed pussy, spreading the moisture all round her slit. When I go back to the soft spanking she groans and wriggles a little. The little vixen is actually asking for more. Despite my decision just to tease I give her one hard smack across both cheeks which gets me an excited squeal and a lot more wriggling. Tough! I go back to the soft spanks working her ever upwards in her arousal. When I sense she is about to wriggle again I pre-empt it and give her a sound smack again. This time the squeal has become a wanton moan and I realise I’m not going to hold out much longer. I’ve never heard anyone’s breath catch in their throat in as sexy a way as hers does. Never seen an ass wiggle as sexily. Never wanted to give someone mind blowing pleasure as much as I do her.

I stroke her pussy again. This time I linger with a circular motion over her clit. My other hand enters her drenched passage and I tease her sweet spot as I increase the pressure on her clit. I always pride myself on my ability to tease her almost to the edge then pull back but I don’t think it’s ever been as close a call as it is right now. As I pull my hands away from her her body tenses. That final movement of withdrawal almost sending her over; she is rigid and so fucking close to cumming hard. I don’t touch her for a second.

“You see Buffy? I always know what to do. You got so excited when I said I was going to spank you that I realised that that just wouldn’t be punishment at all would it?”

“Please!!!” is all she seems capable of responding with.

“Please what?” I chuckle. “Something you want? Did I leave you close again? Oh aren’t I just terrible? Well that’s what you get for sassing me!”

I drag her off my knee and push her face first on the bed.

“Well, lucky for you Buffy, I’ve had enough of playing. I’m going to fuck you inside out.”

“Please!!” I chuckle again as she repeats her plea.

“Hands and knees.” I order calmly.

She does it immediately and I move forward onto the bed to kneel behind her. I skim my hands over her bottom and she pushes back against them. I slap her bum sharply and tell her to stay still. Dick in hand I proceed to tease her some more. I rub my dick up and down her cunny taking special care to rub at her clit with the head. I can hear her fighting back groans and gulping as she tries to breathe. I wait until she’s trembling with lust before I position my head at her opening and begin to slowly push in. I’m proud of her for not flinging herself back as soon as she feels me going in because that would have spoiled the next part of the plan.

As her body tenses, anticipating me thrusting to the hilt I stop and pull out, which earns me a loud groan of frustration with just an undertone of growl in it. Oh yeah Slayer wants to get fucked bad!!

“Hmmm.” I pretend to muse. “Maybe I should have you on your back.”

“Ok.” She says moving instantly to position herself

“Wait!” I say and she freezes. “I just don’t know. I said hands and knees cos I thought maybe it’d be sore on your back, but maybe that’s what you need. Maybe you need the pain while I fuck you to remind you of your lessons. Ok get on your back.”

She moves instantly again and is on her back legs spread wide before I can even blink. I consider pulling the stroking my dick up and down her wet snatch routine again but I don’t think even I could last that out. I settle for pulling a ‘deep in thought’ face as I look down on her.

“No. I’ll let you off,” I tell her. “Besides, if you’re on your knees with your ass in the air I can always give it a good smack if you get out of hand. Get back up.”

She glares at me and my heart soars. There it is that’s what I was looking for. The fire is most definitely back. No matter how good she gets at these games I can ALWAYS provoke her enough for at least one good death glare. Maybe wanting her to look like she’s about to stake me makes me a bit twisted but, hey! Hardly the big surprise now is it? Vampire, remember.

She positions herself and I plunge into her before she can say a word. I could sense a ‘you’d better fuck me right now’ speech coming on and I’m really not in any state to let her do something I’ll have to stop and punish her for.

She’s as tight and heavenly as always and we let out twin groans of satisfaction as I fill her quim. I look down and see my dick stretching her hole as I sink all the way in. Her pussy walls are grasping at my dick and I’m increasingly certain this won’t last long. I begin fast and hard straight away. She’s more than primed for it and she grunts in satisfaction with every in-stroke.

“Oh fuck Buffy.” I pant out “So fucking hot and wet pet.”

“God….” She returns “harder……please…fuck me hard…..slam your dick into me!”

“I am…….you like that huh……..you feel me Slayer?......want more?....harder?….unghh…deeper?”

“Oh god yes…….please…..please……take me hard!”

With a growl I grab her hips and hold her still as I smash into her body. My balls bounce on her thighs as I try to get deeper with every thrust. Nothing exists for me but her exquisite body bent over in front of me and her delicious passage squeezing and spasming around my aching dick. As I get closer and closer my demon face comes out and without thought I grab her roughly by the arms, pulling her up so that she’s flush against my body. One hand goes down to her clit as the other comes up and moves her hair aside tilting her head to the right.

I continue to slam up into her as I lower my fangs to her throat. Neither of us is capable of words any longer but she arches her neck that little bit more. Letting me know that she is aware of what is going on and is giving me permission. With another growl I sink my fangs into her throat and begin to draw deeply on her hot sweet blood. There’s not a thing in the world sweeter to my kind than the blood of a slayer and although I don’t need these particular properties right now, it is a powerful aphrodisiac.

She begins to cum as soon as I bite her. Her whole body taut for a second of tension until it crashes down on her. The powerful sensations washing through her body are shared with me through her blood and I suckle harder and harder. She continues to shriek and babble as I pull and pull on her neck. I feel her blood warming me as her cries, the sensation of her cumming and the taste of her, overwhelm me. With a roar I disengage from her neck before I drop into the state where no power on earth could stop me sucking out her life.

She gasps anew as my cum shoots up into her and we both fall forward. My weight is on her back as my hips continue to jack knife spilling my seed into her. I know what caused the gasp and I so hope she will ask about it because it perfectly illustrates the points I’ve been making. We both lie panting for long minutes until I realise I must be crushing her. As my cock leaves her body we both moan in echo of the noises we made when I entered her, only this time the moan is for the loss of our connection.

I move to lay beside her and after another second or two to compose herself she raises up on her elbows and turns her head sideways to look at me.

“Spike?” she says. “Just then, when you, y’know, came.”

“Yes Slayer.” I say knowing what she’s about to ask.

“Well was it just me or did it feel warm? Usually it’s so cold and I could swear that it felt warm. Of, course maybe it was just me, cos I gotta tell you mister that was quite some orgasm you just gave me. Maybe it was just my own,” she blushes, after everything we’ve done today she’s blushing at the word she’s about to utter, adorable! “……juices I was feeling. But really I could have……”

“You’re right Buffy.” I tell her, stopping the babble before it gets out of hand. “When I drink from a human- not that I do anymore – the blood warms my body. All of my body. I’ve never bitten you before and certainly not during sex so that’s how you wouldn’t know.”

“Oh,” she says. “It’s not like bacteria in chicken is it?”

“What?” I say, flummoxed by this one.

“You know if it gets warmed up but not cooked properly after it’s been frozen. The bacteria comes back to life or something.”

“No.” I laugh seeing now what she was worried about. “My fish still can’t swim. It just feels warmer.”

“Oh well that’s ok then.” She moves in for a kiss and as much as this is a rare initiation from her there’s a point I want to make. I allow a short kiss before lying back and pulling her to rest her head against my chest. I stroke gently at her hair and kiss the top of her head before I start to speak again.

“It feels warmer Buffy because of you. I can only imitate life from the blood you gave me. But you, you’re full of it. What you felt tells us that.” She pulls forwards and turns big eyes on me, slowly nodding to show that she understands what I’m saying. There is gratitude in her look and I know I’m not just imagining that. Gently she resumes her position lying on my chest and one of her hands strokes softly at my arm in a gesture somehow more intimate than anything else we’ve done today. I wish we could stay like this forever. She truly understands all I’ve tried to show her and I’m so glad I’ve managed to make her so happy. I just hope that if she needs help in the future she’ll overcome her stubbornness enough to just ask for it.

“The warmth that you can lend me shows you just how vibrant and wonderful and alive you are.” I murmur into her hair.

I realise that she is falling asleep and I smile as I kiss the top of her head again. She never falls asleep with me like this. I want to give her something that means as much to her as this does to me. Then I realise what she’s always wanted, and what she was so afraid she’d strayed too far from today. I whisper in her ear as she drifts off.

“Not only does it show all that, it shows just how *normal* you are pet.”

The End.
But *probably not the end of the series, unless of course evryones sick of it now ;) :P