Author's Chapter Notes:
There's two parts to this chapter since my muse went over the 10,000 word limit, oooops! Okay, I’m going to apologize right off the bat for not having posted sooner and for not having answered all reviews from the prior chapter. It took me four days of being on those pain meds after my root canal and let me tell you, I couldn’t have written my name if my life depended on it. However, it’s not the only reason for my recent absence from my spuffy duties. For those unaware, my doting husband bought me a house for Xmas before returning to Iraq and it’s currently being built. If you’ve ever been through the experience or know someone who has, you’ll know the constant appointments, decisions, meetings with vendors and various types of walk-thrus that are a constant. With the closing date coming up next month and the fact I’ll be moving in shortly afterwards, I’ve had something going on almost everyday for the last couple weeks. Add to this the daily responsibilities of caring for my children and managing a household on my own and I’ve been tad overwhelmed and mentally exhausted. I just wanted everyone to know so that you understand why I haven’t been on top of things here lately at TSR and again, I’m sorry. As soon as this chapter is posted, I’ll be going in to answer all reviews and get caught up. On this chapter, well, I think you can guess what’s coming, pun intended, so no need to go into too much here. Thanks to Dusty273 and Beaselysmom for all their continued support and help, smoochies. Quick fact as this item will be mentioned in the chapter: ‘hundred-mile-an-hour tape’ is the military’s green colored version of duck tap. Thanks for being so patient with me and I hope everyone enjoys the chapter, huge hugs from me and my naughty muse. A huge thanks for the prezzie of a pic created by bloodylovepoetry that I posted as well. I’m such a dumb bunny when it comes to creating links sweety and I just didn’t figure it out, sorry. Here’s the link to her works, however, and let me tell you, this girl has some serious talent. http://www.dark-desire.org/blp/
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Con’t from chapter 13...

“Wanna be my battle buddy?”

At first she was nervous, but seeing Spike’s reaction lent her the courage needed. Sitting up with his legs spread wide, covering his mid section with a pillow, jaw dropped open in cartoon fashion suggested that although it was a shock, it wasn’t unwelcome.

He watched her walk slowly towards him but he still couldn’t speak. As she stood smiling before him, she reached a finger out to place under his chin and pushed his mouth shut.

“I’ll take that as a yes?” He nodded dumbly. “What are you hiding?” She took the pillow away from him. Wow, he looked massive beneath the polyester material of his track pants. She’d noted earlier they were the kind that had snaps lining both sides that ran the entire length, making it possible to undress him without ever having to pull them down. “Is that for me?” she asked suggestively.

She pointed at his erection, a teasing smile on her face and again he nodded dumbly. He hadn’t expected this to happen until, well, he didn’t know when he’d expected her to wear the pink shirt, but it certainly wasn’t tonight.

“Aren’t you going to talk to me?” She watched his Adam’s apple bob in his throat as he swallowed hard.

“Buffy... you sure `bout this cuz...” God he hoped so but he didn’t want her to do this if she was feeling any type of pressure from him. That might lead to resentment and he wouldn’t allow that.

“Would I be standing here like this if I wasn’t?” Now she began to second guess her decision. “Do you... did you not want to?” The way he smiled told her he did, flooding her system with relief.

“You bloody well know I do, but if you’re doin’ this cuz you feel you have to then I’d rather wait.” She smiled sweetly at him.

“Can’t it just be because I want you?”

“`Course,” his voice squeaked and he cleared his throat. “I jus’... bloody hell, woman! I hope this isn’ another one `f your jokes, cuz I don’ think I could handle it.” He had to be sure because it was unbelievable to him that she... wha’s she doin’? What the bleedin’ hell`is she doin’? He tried backing away from her with little success.

She giggled and straddled his lap, taking his hands and placing them on her hips where the T-shirt had ridden up. “I may tease you a lot but I can assure you... this isn’t one of those times.” She leaned in to kiss him lightly on the lips then whispered when she pulled back, “Take me to bed.”

His hands instantly tightened on her hips, pulling her forward so that her center rubbed up against his aching cock.

Gasping at his actions, she felt her need for him resurface to pool in her underwear. He gazed deep into her eyes, his own passion staring back at her through hooded lids, blue depths turning a darker shade of azure as his arms twined around her back, pulling her in for a heated kiss that threatened to make her cum right there.

Abruptly he pulled away and leaned his head against the couch, shaking it back and forth with his eyes closed, saying ‘no’ over and over.

“What’s wrong?” Had he changed his mind?

He sighed then looked at her. “Don’ have any condoms. Last box I had I threw out cuz they were too old and I wasn’ plannin’ to be with anyone.”

She didn’t have any right to be pleased at this tidbit of information, but she was. Jealousy over even thinking about him being with another woman was something she couldn’t help but feel... he was hers now. Suddenly, she remembered the condom Faith put in her purse. This was going to be embarrassing for her to tell him, but damned if she planned on stopping now.

“Uhmm... I have one. I-it’s in my purse. Faith-put-it-there-Friday-night,” she blurted out.

Her blush was adorable. “Tha’s great, pet, but we’re goin’ to need more than one.” He chuckled when she looked surprised. “`Sides,” he purred. “Once I get you in my bed, you’re not goin’ anywhere for quite a while.” She swatted his chest.

“You’re a pig, Spike!” She tried to scold him but knew he was right plus she probably wouldn’t be able to get out of bed once he was through with her. He’d left her sore for days after what he’d done to her in his office and since he was clearly planning on doing this more than once, well, she’d probably need a wheelchair after that.

“Oink, oink, baby.” He kissed her nose. “We’ll go to the corner store and... bloody hell!”

“What now?”

He pointed at his crotch.

“Can’ go lookin’ like this and `s not gonna go away. You could go,” he suggested.

“Ohhh no, no way! Just like you and tampons, I am NOT going to buy those. Besides, I have no idea what the right kind is for you. Can’t you... throw on some jeans or something?” He shook his head.

“Negative. Too painful and still obvious.”

Looks like it was up to her. God she didn’t want to have to do this but what choice did they have? She understood his, ahem, point and now that they’d arrived at ‘the moment’, there was no turning back. Wait a minute! An idea sprang to mind. One in which there was no doubt he’d be, or rather remain up for. She smiled slyly at him. “I think I may have a solution.”

Raising an inquisitive eyebrow, he asked, “And what would that be cuz `m not `bout to use hundred-mile-an-hour tape.” Shaking her head, she ran a hand seductively down his chest and over his erection, causing him to hiss when she dragged her nails across it.

“And ruin my sex life before it begins?” He chuckled. She grabbed the hem of his black tank top and wrested it over his head. “Let’s lose this.” Mine, her inner voice said possessively as she let her gaze rake over his amazing physique.

“Oh, baby,” he purred. “Can I undress you, too?” He tugged on her shirt and pouted when she shook her head ‘no’ and took hold of his wrists to prevent him.

Placing her lips against his ear, she whispered. “Why don’t you relax... let me take care of things.”

He had no clue exactly what she had in mind until she unsnapped the first few buttons on his pants, peeled them away from his groin then reached a hand between their bodies to start stroking him. Never in his life had he been more thankful that he hated wearing underwear.

“Chris’, pet, that feels good.” Just the thought of his girl giving him a hand job was enough to make him cum. But now that her tiny fingers were massaging his cock, the realism combined with her firm grip would surely have him spilling his load in no time.

Bringing a hand to his chest, she realized this was her first chance to explore his body like this so she took her time while keeping the pace to his shaft steady. She never took notice that he was watching her, all she cared about was running her palm over the smooth expanse of each pectoral muscle, noting how soft his skin felt, how warm, how his heart beat wildly beneath her hand. Trailing a finger down the center line that separated his muscles, he felt like silk draped over iron. How can one man be so smooth and so hard at the same time? Then of course she spared a downward glance over his rock hard abs to the steely member within her grasp.

His was only the second she’d ever seen, and with nothing to compare him to but Angel, she not only felt but could see many differences, many wonderful differences. Where she’d thought Angel was sizeable, it was now visually confirmed he was average at best. Spike was at least an inch longer and most definitely wider in girth as her fingers barely touched when wrapped around it. No wonder he’d made her feel so good those many months ago... but that wasn’t the only ‘big’ difference between the two men. Spike had been right; Angel was a boy trying to take care of a man’s job, and she most definitely had herself a man.

Watching in fascination as her strokes encouraged drops of pre-cum to form on the engorged head, she rubbed her thumb over the weeping tip in curiosity. Spreading the white substance around, it felt sticky yet silky, silky enough to serve as a lubricant to the movements she applied to him.

“Like what you see, kitten?” he asked her in a breathy tone, still in awe that she would help him out in this way.

Surprised, she tore her gaze from between them to look up, having forgotten how he’d talked dirty to her their first time together. She’d liked it well enough, but wasn’t entirely prepared for him to do it right now or how to respond.

“Cuz it looks fuckin’ fabulous from where `m sittin’.”

He knew her to be shy in the verbal arena when it came to intimate matters, that was evident back at FT Lemonworth. Well, that wouldn’t do anymore. He wouldn’t have his girl ashamed to say anything to him... whatsoever. Leaving one of his hands on her hip, he slid the other up her back, fingers freeing her hair from the ponytail so he could tangle them in the soft locks at the back of her head, drawing her against his lips.

The closeness of their bodies left just enough room for her to continue what she was doing while still enjoying his soft kiss. Slowly, he worked those kisses across her jaw, her cheek then towards her ear where he whispered dirty, pretty words into it.

“Don’ ever be `fraid to talk to me, tell me what you want, what makes you feel good. Wanna make sure I keep my girl... hmmmm, nice and,” his voice went husky. “Satisfied.” Noting how her body shuddered at this, he continued, “Can’ wait to fuck you so good and hard, hear you screamin’ my name as `m poundin’ into you... mmm. You’re such a beautiful sight when you cum like that, all passion, all woman,” he lowered his voice to a feral growl. “My woman!”

“Spike,” she whispered. He was turning her on, too much and she desperately needed to concentrate on him. The sooner she took care of him, the sooner he could get to the store; it was the whole point after all. Using her free hand to lift her shirt, she pressed his cock against her stomach, rocking her hips as if they were already joined, using her palm to massage it.

“FUCK!!!” His eyes crossed at this new sensation, making him want to pull her knickers aside and bury himself deep within her. “Wanna be inside you so bloody bad. Slide m`self in slow and easy like. Bet you’re all nice and wet. Aren’t you, kitten?” He felt her nod against his cheek. His hand drifted over her backside, teasing a finger just beneath the material of her thong in search of that wetness, wanting to bring her off with him.

Reaching around, she slid her hand along his arm until her fingers met with his. Guiding them to her center, she encouraged him to rub and tease, throwing her head back to gasp in pleasure. As soon as he tried to slip a finger inside, however, she grabbed his wrist and pulled him away.

Wondering why she hadn’t let him continue, he soon got his answer when she led his hand between them, making him take hold of himself so her juices coated his shaft. He groaned aloud, thinking his kitten was very naughty and apparently a lot more knowledgeable than he gave her credit for. She fascinated him when she interlaced their fingers together and coaxed him into joining her as she pumped him slowly.

Bringing her mouth towards his neck, she bit down lightly, forcing a snarl from his throat and his manhood to twitch in their hands. Such a minx! He wondered if she had any real idea just how much that turned him on. Feeling her teeth continue to nip their way down the side of his neck excited him beyond belief. He most definitely had a thing for rough play and hoped if she wasn’t into it, that she’d at least be willing to let him teach her how nice it could be if done properly. Oh yes, he could imagine many, many long nights consisting of oil, sweat and satisfaction in their future.

Sliding her hand from his shoulder to the back of his head, she moved in to cover his mouth with hers, drawing him into a duel with her tongue, each fighting for dominance while he used both hands to reach around and grip her ass, leaving her to tend to his swollen shaft so he could squeeze and play with her bottom.

Breaking for air, he desperately needed to cum and encouraged her. “Squeeze harder, luv... oh yeah, tha’s it. Bit faster now.”

She could see he was rapidly losing himself to his lust, getting closer and closer every second. With his head thrown back, eyes closed, lips slightly parted, panting, brow furrowed in concentration, hips jerking every few strokes... He suddenly released her backside to grip the edge of the couch in preparation, never taking notice of her subtle movements. Very slowly, one knee at a time, she slid herself off the couch and down to the floor between his legs.

The moment he felt something warm and wet on his cock, his eyes flew open, looking down to discover his girl was fulfilling another one of his deepest fantasies about her, sending his brain into overload.

“CHRIS’!!! Bloody hell, luv! Ahhhh.” He was in absolute heaven with her hot little mouth devouring him, her tongue swirling around the head on the upstroke. “Oh fuck, th-that feels... unghh... incredible!” Her hair fell in the way and he quickly gathered it in his fingers to sweep it to one side, his palm resting on the top of her head.

Laying a hand to his trembling thigh, she admired the hard muscles in his leg while gliding her palm up and over the sharp angle of his hip, letting her fingers play in the downy trail of hair leading to his navel. She hummed around his cock as she took more of it in; pleased with herself when another string of curses and praise erupted from above her.

She looked too bloody sexy like this; on her knees, hair draped over his hip, pleasuring him with that pouty, sassy mouth of hers. The image of her pink lips stretched around him, sucking him off, fingers working the base of his cock made his balls tighten.

Letting go of his shaft, her hands held his hips while she took him steadily deeper with each descent of her mouth. She felt him tug on her hair and his body beginning to shudder. Taking him in as far as she could, she paused to swallow around him making sure he felt the back of her throat before bringing her hand to work him again so she could purse her lips tightly, applying swift strokes to help bring him the rest of the way.

Bloody fuckin’ hell! The things she was doing were driving him insane. He considered himself a very lucky bloke that not only was she doing this for him, but that she did it so God damn well, too. He was seconds away and had to warn her.

“Buffy, luv... `m gonna cum.” Having no will or want to resist his body’s need for release, he roared as his orgasm ripped through him.

She quickly pulled her mouth off and stroked him to completion, seeing his body stretch taut from the effort. Watching his essence shoot forth to land in a random pattern across his belly, she gauged her hand to slow as the last of the pearly white substance spilled forth to run over her fingers. He’d never looked sexier than when he slumped back to the couch and purred, a look of pure contentment washing over his face. That’s when she wondered if maybe he’d expected more from her.

“I’m sorry.”

He looked down at her upturned face to frown questioningly, wondering what on earth she could possibly be sorry about. “What for?”

“I’ve done this before but I’ve never...” she waived a hand towards his spendings.

“What... swallowed?” Her cheeks turned a lovely shade of pink. “Whatever’s good for you, pet, cuz definitely not complainin’ here.”

She looked down curiously at the mess on his stomach and dipped a finger in it, swirling it around before lifting it up to take a tentative lick. “But that’s not to say I haven’t thought about it.”

Watching her tongue dart out to clean her finger made his softening cock jump involuntarily. She wasn’t trying to tease or be sexy. He could tell from the look on her face she was seriously contemplating it. Grabbing his shirt, he quickly cleaned himself off with it and reached down to haul her up onto his lap by her wrists.

“Ewww, Spike, my hand.” He saw her dilemma and handed her his shirt so she could wipe her fingers. As soon as she finished he told her to drop it to the floor, then gathered her close in his arms.

“That was the best blow-job I ever had, kitten. Thank you.” He nuzzled his face in the curve of her neck to kiss her tenderly. “Doesn’ matter whether you swallow or not. `F you ever do, `s jus’ a bonus.” He turned her face with his finger and kissed her soundly on the mouth. He was truly grateful for her being here tonight, for choosing to be with him, for everything. The way she gave him just what he needed, what he craved, the way she touched him, surrounded him... Whether sexual or otherwise, she was perfect in every way and he had no doubt she was the one meant for him. He swore to himself in that moment he would do anything and everything within his power to keep her happy, treat her the way she deserved so she’d stay with him always.

“Mmmmm, Spike, mmph. Spike, stop.” She pushed against his chest. “Store. Remember?” He waggled his eyebrows at her.

“Wha’s the rush, luv?” He ran a hand up her thigh until he reached her hip to tug at her knickers. “Does my girl need somethin’?” He licked at the side of her neck.

“Yes,” she removed his hand and scolded him. “I do. So go.” Again he tried going for her underwear but she scrambled off his lap and pointed towards his room. “Get a shirt on and go, Mister, before I change my mind and drive back to the barracks.”

He watched her cross her arms and tip her nose haughtily in the air, purposefully teasing him. Snapping his pants back together and getting up to do as she wanted, he slapped her ass as he passed her on the way to the bedroom. “Sure you will.” Chuckling as she cried out indignantly while rubbing her bottom.

Seconds later, he reemerged to find her sitting on the couch with her legs tucked under her, watching TV. She thought she was going to stay here? Silly bint. He went to the couch and squatted down.

“What the hell are you doing? HEY!!! Put me down!” He wrapped an arm around her knees, grabbed her wrist and hauled her over his shoulder effortlessly then headed for the door.

“Goin’ to the store.” he answered nonchalantly.

“NO! I don’t have any shorts on. Now put me DOWN!” She began beating on his back until he gave her bottom a sharp slap. “Erghh!” she screamed.

“Don’ bloody well care, you’re comin’ with me. Now be a good girl.”

“If you don’t put me down RIGHT now, I swear...” It didn’t look as if he was going to listen as he carried her down the stairs, out the door and straight to his car. At least he had the good sense to hold her T-shirt over her backside so she wasn’t giving the whole neighborhood a show.

Opening the passenger door, he dumped her unceremoniously into the car then scrambled around to the other side.

“You are so going to pay for this.”

Taking in her pissed expression, he laughed at her efforts to keep her shirt pulled as far down as possible. “`M sure I will, pet. But I’ll more than make it up to you.” He curled his tongue behind his teeth at her, pleased she giggled in response though she tried to remain stern.

“You better.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

He shut off the engine and told her to ‘stay put’ when she crossed her arms and looked at him as if he were stupid.

“Like I’m going anywhere?” He leaned over to give her a peck on the cheek. “I’m still mad at you.” Not really, but he at least should have grabbed her shorts for her.

He got out of the car before responding. “It won’ last.” Shutting the door on her verbal comeback, he cracked up at the expression on her face.

Less than five minutes later she saw him reemerge from the store carrying a rather large bag. Opening his door as he approached the car, she waited until he was inside before commenting.

“Uhmm, Spike? I don’t think we need quite that many.” At least I hope we don’t. He winked and handed the bag over to her, started up the car and took off.

Oh. My. GOD!!! Looking inside, her eyes went wide as she began pulling out box after box of tampons, stopping after the fourth and still seeing more within. “What IS this?” Looking over, he shrugged at her.

“Didn’ know your brand... so I bought `em all.” She still looked confused. “Wanted to show you that I plan on keepin’ you `round for awhile.”

She raised an eyebrow. “Just for a little while?” She couldn’t believe the man who’d been horrified at the mere mention of feminine products actually bought her several boxes.

“No, pet... indefinitely.” He reached over and grabbed her hand to hold it. Little did she know there was one other item in the bag she hadn’t seen that they’d need from now on as well.

It warmed her heart to hear him say that even as she broke down laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now back in his driveway, he took the grocery sack from her and paused after opening the door, noticing her eyes darting about.

“You comin’, pet?” She glared at him before going back to looking around her, probably making sure there was no one around. He walked around and opened her door. “No one’s gonna see you’re lovely arse.” No way would he ever risk anyone so much as getting even a sneak peek at his girl.

Stepping out, she taunted him. “And neither will you. Hmmph.” Holding her shirt down, she ‘squeed’ while evading his grasp and rushed for the house, bounding up the stairs thinking he was hot on her heels.

“Aren’ we forgettin’ somethin’?”

She turned around at the top of the landing to find him dangling the keys in the air at her while ascending the steps slowly.

“Looks like you’ll have to wait.”

Shit! She tried the door anyways and surprisingly, it opened. “But you forgot to lock up.” She stuck her tongue out at him, ran inside, slammed the door shut and locked it. Leaning her weight against it, she snickered upon hearing him grumble on the other side while fumbling with the keys.

Every time he either tried or managed to turn the lock, she quickly clicked it back into place. He could hear her voice full of playfulness as she made fun of his efforts saying ‘EHHH, you lose’.

“You’re gonna get it, li’l girl,” he warned, but she just came right back at him.

“And YOU think you’re going to give it to me? Don’t you, Sergeant?”

“Summers, don’ make me break down this bloody door cuz you know I will.” As if a slab of wood could possibly keep him from getting to her.

“Ooooooo, I’m sooooo scared.”

Such a bloody minx! His life would, thankfully, never be dull again. Smiling he faked her out by wiggling the key and waiting for just the right moment to turn it.

Hearing her squeal as he opened the door, he caught a flash of pink heading for the bathroom. His reflexes kicked in to dash after her, shooting an arm out to grab her waist before she got there.

“Eeeep!” Damnit! “Okay, alright,” she giggled. “I was just playing.” She wiggled her way easily out of his grasp since he was still holding the sack and backed herself towards the wall, holding her hands up. “It was just a joke... truce, truce.” He had a predatory look in his eyes as he retrieved the condoms out of the bag before dropping it to the floor and slowly stalked towards her. Her insides heated up at this, it was the same look he had on his face when he’d backed her up in his office right before he kissed her.

He pounced, trapping her body in place and leaned in dangerously close to her face.

“Thought I told you to be a good girl.” She met his stare with the fire of defiance in her eyes that he loved so much, her hands gripping his upper arms trying ineffectually to prevent him from getting any closer.

“I don’t like being told what to do.” Shaking his head, he tsk’d at her.

“Tha’s not true... and we both know it,” he breathed hotly into her ear. Shoving the prophylactics into his pants’ pocket, he ran a firm hand up her thigh and under her shirt. He smirked when her eyelids fluttered shut and mouth formed a pretty ‘O’ in response to him palming her breast. “I don’ mind chasin’ you, pet. Makes me hard as hell to watch you run. But know this,” he ghosted his lips around the shell of her ear and lowered his voice. “When I catch you,” he rolled her nipple between two fingers while the other hand snaked its way between their bodies to cup her mound, pleased when she bucked into it and moaned prettily.

It wasn’t the menacing tone of his threat or even his touch that made her shiver all over. It was the realization that she enjoyed this sexually dominant, dangerous side to his personality. It brought out the desire to provoke him in order to get what her body craved most from him... to be ‘taken’... hard.

“My habit isn’ to take prisoners.” He snuck a finger barely inside the delicate material of her panties, groaning to find her so wet already then quickly pulled it away and brought it to his mouth, waiting for her eyes to open and focus.

Her heart pounded madly against her ribcage and the intense tingles of raw need formed deep in the pit of her stomach at what she witnessed. Parting those beautiful lips of his, he made a seductive show of sucking the digit laced with her excitement, humming blissfully around her taste with approval, cheeks hallowing to accentuate the sharp bone structure of his handsome face as he drew it slowly from his mouth.

“I eat them.”

Oh God. I think I’ve just cum. “But I said truce,” she whispered in defense. Her knees were about to give out when he lowered his hand to the small of her back and jerked her body flush to his, the other holding the back of her head so he could smash his mouth against hers. She could no longer think straight; think at all as her body raged with the need to feel him moving inside her. Winding her arms around his neck, she raised one leg to wrap over his hip, rubbing her body unabashedly against his.

“Sod the truce. Your ass `s mine.” Both hands reached for her bottom, fingers gripping her harshly when she raised the other leg, attempting to climb her way up his body. He pressed her into the wall none too gently but she didn’t seem to mind. In fact, it pleased him to no end that she seemed to get off on a bit of roughness. He was sure her poofter of an ex-boyfriend Angel had never bothered to discover this sexual side to her and it turned him on immensely that this little vixen wasn’t afraid to allow him to bring it out in her.

“Ahhh! Need you now, Spike. Please.” Turning her head to grant him better access, she clung to him as he licked and nipped his way up and down her neck passionately.

“Got no qualms `bout takin’ you up against this wall, luv, if tha’s what you want.” His breathing became ragged when she voiced how badly she wanted him, her lovely green eyes glazed over with desire. “Though I’d much rather fuck you senseless in my bed. Your choice, pet. Either way... I’ll have you cummin’ so hard you’ll see stars.”

“You’re full of yourself.” Even if she knew he was more than capable of that last statement, she couldn’t help the automatic comeback.

“And you’re fixin’ to be,” he sneered as he set her down on the floor. “March, Summers.” He took in her flush appearance and saw she was a bit wobbly on her feet when she stumbled in the wrong direction at first before he turned her shoulders towards the door. `F she thinks she’s walkin’ funny now... He chuckled inwardly and reached down to grab the second item he’d bought for them tonight, sliding it into the other pocket before coming up behind her. “Need a compass, luv?” He swept her up into his arms.

“And a set of coordinates apparently,” she dazedly replied, her lust addled brain couldn’t seem to get her feet moving correctly.

“Good thing I kept those crutches since you’ll be needin’ `em by mornin’.” She giggled and swatted his chest as he carried her into the bedroom, waggling his eyebrows at her.



A/N: Time to turn the page, but if you’re inclined to leave a review for this half, I promise it will be answered this weekend.