Author's Chapter Notes:
PLEASE BE ADVISED that this is Part 2 of ‘In the Arms of a Soldier’ and I’ve posted them together so you’ll need to read chapter 14 first or it won’t make any sense, thanks and I hope you enjoy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cont’d from chapter 14...

Spike lived a sparse existence when it came to what, or rather what little he owned, but she gawked when she saw his bedroom for the first time. Granted there was only one piece of furniture, but it took up more than three quarters of the average size room. This has to be the largest bed I’ve ever seen. He walked onto it with his knees and very gently laid her down in the center of it, pushing her hair back out of her face.

“You ARE Infantry, right?” She felt herself sinking in the soft white down-comforter, thinking it was the most comfortable thing in the world.

“`Course. Why?”

“Then why such a large bed?” He shrugged as he moved towards the door and turned the dial control for the light down to a setting where the room barely glowed but they could still see one another.

“I spend half my time in the field either sleepin’ in cramped quarters alongside dozens `f men or in a tiny sleepin’ bag on the ground.” He crawled back on the bed, unloaded his pockets then straddled her knees and held out his hand. “When I come home... I like to sprawl out.”

“Makes sense.” She sat up with his help and looked confused until he grabbed the hem of her shirt to help her remove it then gently pushed her back down with one hand to her shoulder. When he moved to take his dog tags off, she placed a hand over his. “No. Leave them on.”

He quirked an eyebrow at her lusty tone. Hmmmm, seems my girl’s got a thing `bout them, he mused then quickly filed it away for later.

He stared hungrily at her while sitting back on his haunches to peel his own shirt away from his body, reigniting the fire between her thighs as his muscles flexed with every move he made.

Better get used to it, li’l girl, since it’s the last bed you’ll ever sleep in. His finger wrapped around the elastic sides of her knickers and she raised her hips, allowing him to slide them off her body.

“It’s really comfortable.” Rising up on his knees he made quick work of the snaps to his pants to shed them as well then crawled on his fists up her body, placing small kisses to her abdomen, breasts and neck till he was face to face with her.

“Glad you think so, pet.” Placing a knee between her legs, he smiled before placing a tender, languid kiss to her lips when she automatically opened herself up to accommodate him. “Since you’ll be spendin’ a lot `f time in it.”

That was something she didn’t have any argument over so she remained silent.

He spent the next few moments placing kiss after gentle kiss all over her face and throat, one hand stroking her hair back in a soothing manner while propped up by the forearm of the other. Whenever she tried to touch him he very lightly pushed her away, leaving her confused. Yes, she was enjoying herself, but the heat between her legs was rapidly turning into a raging inferno beneath his touch, driving her crazy with the need for him to quench it. His kisses steadily went lower and lower down her body, the cool feel of his dog tags dragging across her overheated skin made her hiss. That’s when she grabbed both sides of his head to ask.

“What are you doing?”

“Takin’ things a bit slower this time.” She surprised him by swiftly locking her legs around him.

“No. Need you now.” He moved so he could pry her legs off his body, frustrating her even further. “Don’t make me beg.” He raised an amused eyebrow at her.

There’s a right tasty thought. “Jus’ relax, pet. Got some unfinished business to take care of and,” he nodded down towards his groin. “`M buyin’ us a little more time.”

“Huh?” She looked down and saw he was sporting a semi. “Oh.” Of course. He’d already had an orgasm not twenty five minutes ago and needed to fully recuperate. But she was still confused over his statement. “Unfinished business?”

“Yeah. Wanna make it up to my girl for bein’ such a wanker a few weeks ago.” He winked then slid down her body to perch himself between her legs, his mouth watering at the sight of her dewy cleft so close to his face. The scent of her desire surrounded his senses, creating a primal instinct driven out of need to reacquaint himself with the flavor of her arousal. His tongue reached out to both stimulate and sample her womanly pleasures, the thrilling result of which was her voice crying out his name.

“SPIKE! O-ohhhhh, AHHH!” He licked the entire length of her sex with the flat of his tongue and her nerves instantly unraveled, anticipation as to his next move fraying the ends as every muscle in her body stiffened.

“Mmmmmm. Tastes so good, kitten.” He took another long, hard swipe at her. “So ripe... so delicious.” Tilting his head, he gathered her pouty lips between his to briefly suckle and tease, his ears filling with the sound of her delightful whimpering. “Want you to cum in my mouth.”

Glancing down between her legs, she found two piercing blue eyes staring back at her with such intensity she wanted to look away but couldn’t, their sapphire gleam drew her in, trapping her as if under a thrall. He studied her face, gauging her reaction to every sweep of his tongue, every nibble he took of her sensitive flesh making her powerless to everything save the bliss coursing through her body.

Placing each hand to the inside of her thighs, he used his thumbs to unfold the soft, swollen petals of her womanhood and turned his head sideways to engage her in an open-mouthed kiss, plunging his tongue deep within her walls. She screamed and writhed above him but he wouldn’t relent. Oh yes, he planned on staying right where he was, between her legs paying reverence to her sweetness for as long as it took until he’d drank of her heavenly juices.

Throwing her head back, her fingers gripped the blanket tightly as her back arched off the bed, unsure whether she wanted more or needed escape from the onslaught of his talents. He finally pulled away, but it was only to flick his tongue rapidly over her nubbin, causing her hips to jerk as she cried out his name again.

Wrapping one arm around her leg, he used the other hand to slide two fingers inside her, pumping them in and out as he latched onto her clit to suck hard. Her reaction caused him to moan, knowing he was giving her so much pleasure. The fleeting memory of their first time together resurfaced, the exact moment when he wished so bad he could have her one more time to show her just how giving he could be. Now here he was, settled between the long gorgeous legs owned by the woman who was the reason for that wish, the object of his every waking thought and many an erotic dream since first laying eyes on her, presently receiving all he had to pour into pleasing her... and she was clearly enjoying it. He moaned again, thinking this was only the beginning of a lifetime of hearing her utter his name so beautifully in ecstasy as long as he played his cards right.

This had to be a sin. Everything he did felt so good it forced all thought from her mind, leaving her only with the basal need for completion of the physical journey this man was taking her on. Shuddering when his movements unexpectedly slowed, he withdrew his fingers and let go of her leg. She felt the bed shift even as he worried her arousal between his teeth but thought nothing of it when his fingers came back to slide teasingly around her opening.

Lust stirred deep within his loins, making him feverish as the blood between his legs began to boil, filling his manhood until it stood painfully erect. As quickly as he could without breaking all contact, he opened a condom, rolled to one side and sheathed his cock before returning the attentions of one hand to his girl. He wanted this experience to be as perfect and pleasurable as he could make it for her and so, his free reached for the bottle that lay within his grasp.

Her hands flew to his head when he unexpectedly curled two fingers inside her to rub that sensitive bundle of nerves in small, rapid circles. “Oh God, Spike... that feels so good.” His innate ability to know precisely where to touch her and with how much pressure was overwhelming. Feeling a tickle to her thigh as his other hand touched her lightly, the tremors of passion took hold in her womb, preparing her body for the impending bliss she was sure would swiftly follow.

With one finger coated in the slick substance, he was careful to avoid touching her with it as his thumb found her hooded button. Baring down on the precious bud, he circled it in time with the pleasuring of her passage, his mouth at the ready to receive the first drop of her release. At the signal of her walls fluttering around his fingers, he gave her three more strokes then replaced them with his mouth, tonguing her deeply. Applying the liquid covered finger just below her opening, he slid it over her second hole, pressing it to massage the tight rim firmly back and forth. Hearing the litany of biblical praise fall from her lips told him he’d achieved his objective.

Rising quickly to the height of her orgasm, she felt the heat of her passion quickly turn into a very real burning sensation over a place she hadn’t expected. “Oh God, OHH!!! JESUS... Spike, oh GOOOOD!” Her body took off on its own, shuddering almost violently from the combined sensation of his tongue and the fire to her bottom, catapulting her into a state of euphoria unimagined.

His mouth and chin were drenched from his efforts to capture all of the divine essence that spilled from her feminine cup. The tang of her spirit infused his tongue to run a drunken path straight to his manhood, making him harder than he imagined possible. And although she had yet to come down, he could no longer wait.

Placing a kiss to her mound, he crawled his way up to hover over her, poising his cock at her entrance with one hand. As soon as her eyes opened he pushed his way inside, burying himself to the hilt within her satiny heat. Watching her mouth open wide to gasp, she clawed at his back and arched into him. He only gave her a moment to adjust from his sudden invasion before leisurely rolling his hips, driving his cock in an ever deepening circle inside her pliant body.

“Tha’s it, baby. Cum for Spike,” he encouraged her, lost in her strangling hold to his shaft.

His voice spoke out but she couldn’t hear, his face was there but she couldn’t see. All she heard was the pounding of blood racing through her veins and all she saw were the bright colors that replaced the pinnacle of her orgasm for another so intense she thought she might pass out. The only thing that brought her back was her own taste as his mouth covered hers for a kiss so passionate it threatened to steal her very life’s breath.

Reaching both hands underneath to cup her bottom, he tilted her up at an angle to keep their bodies flush, delighted when her knees bent and legs opened wide, offering herself up to him. He curled his hips to thrust sharply, keeping the full length of his cock enshrined within the snug grip of her heaven.

The pace he set was deliberate, carefully timed to draw out her orgasm with each forceful thrust he delivered. The strength he put into each stroke had her fingers digging deeper and deeper into his back, holding on for dear life as he struck her clit and the sensitive nerves within. Every muscle soon quivered from the prolonged bliss that racked her body as if knowing it couldn’t sustain its reaction to the level of stimulation it was receiving. As the energy slowly drained from her body on its own, she twitched around him, thankful he picked up on this and altered his movements by drawing his cock out little by little, spacing his strokes further apart each time to ease the friction from her pleasure points.

“Chris’, luv, you’re amazin’... so bloody beautiful.” He could feel her heart hammering through her chest to his and knew she wanted to reply. Her struggled attempts to catch her breath, however, had him quickly hushing her efforts. “Don’ talk, jus’ relax, baby... let me take care `f you.” He felt he owed her more for having brought him release earlier because without it, the length of his performance would have matched that of a schoolboy. He smiled, nuzzling his cheek into her neck. She really was amazing to him, the way she clung to him with her tiny hands, how her slender form quaked in ecstasy beneath him, how she clenched his muscle so tightly he didn’t dare pull back... he knew he could do this a hundred thousand times and still never get enough of her.

The only response she could give was to nod before her body went listless. Yet in still, he rocked her gently, taking long, deep strokes that brought the head of his manhood to emerge from her entrance, lightly stimulating her when the ridge of his helmet brush her folds before easing his length slowly back inside. His movements were so cautious that he made her feel as if she were the most precious thing in the world to him. Letting her eyes slide shut, she sighed against the tenderness he was treating her with.

“Stay with me, Buffy,” he whispered, kissing her softly behind her ear, fearing she was going to sleep. Bringing his hand up to gently wipe away the light sheen of perspiration from her forehead, he continued making love to her while smoothing her hair back. Feeling her hands move up his back towards his neck, he lifted his head to see her eyes open slowly. “There’s my girl.”

“Hi.” She exhaled contentedly, her body now calm enough that she mimicked him, running one hand over his hair repeatedly. Leaning down to kiss her briefly, she cradled the back of his head and neck before asking. “What was that... warm feeling earlier?”

He reached for the bottle to show her. “Warmin’ oil, pet. Haven’ you ever used it?” She shook her head and all he could think was ‘Peaches’ wasn’t a very creative bloke. “Bloody brilliant invention. Comes in right handy... wouldn’ you say?” She didn’t seem to mind when he had her cumming but he figured he’d ask anyway. He hoped in time she’d be game for many of its other useful applications on the more adventurous side of sex because clearly her past experience lacked.

“Mmmm, it was... nice,” she smiled dreamily. He was still loving her at a languorous pace and her body picked up his movements, her hips rising up to meet his. “And why do I have the feeling you’re going to use this to corrupt me?” she asked accusingly.

Cuz you’d be right. He groaned as she began undulating beneath him. “Are you consentin’?” Please say yes!

He raised an eyebrow and smiled devilishly, making her chuckle. She ran her hands down his spine to settle on his backside, attempting to pull him further inside while arching her back to meet him. “If what you have in mind feels as good as what you did earlier,” she raised her head to kiss him on the lips. “The answer is yes, please, Sergeant.”

YES!!! And oh boy did he find the way she called him ‘Sergeant’ incredibly erotic, though he still secretly longed to hear her call him ‘Daddy’. The wheels in his head were already spinning out of control with many sinful ideas concerning the authority he could impose to get her to say it after donning his Drill Sergeant belt and hat for a night of fun.

“Oh, baby. I have lots ‘f wicked, delicious things in mind for my naughty kitten that I promise will feel ten times better... whenever you’re ready.” She gave him several short, tender kisses before sweetly whispering the last thing he ever expected.

“Surprise me. I trust you, William.”

“Chris’, Buffy! Do you have any bloody idea how much you turn me on?” Holding her tight, he rolled onto his back so she was on top and caught her grinning. “`Course you do. Minx!” Grabbing her hips, he held her down and bucked inside of her sharply, thinking she looked stunning when she threw her head back and gasped. “Why don’ you drive for awhile, pet.” He did it twice more, making her cry out. “Bounce that pretty li’l pussy `f yours up and down on my cock... get yourself off.”

“My, my. What a filthy mouth you have, Sergeant.”

“Get used to it.” She rolled her eyes teasingly as she sat upright, confirming his suspicion that she did indeed like it.

I give up. Whenever he talked like that it set her nerves on fire, exciting her like she never imagined so she wasn’t about to tell him to stop.

Holding on to her hips, he groaned at the feel this new position brought as she set an unhurried pace. He watched her head roll to the side, her gorgeous eyes closing to sigh as she rose and fell above him, thinking she was the most magnificent creature he’d ever seen. Sliding his palms up her body, he cupped both breasts and was pleasantly surprised when she placed her hands over his to help him fondle the two luscious mounds.

She opened her eyes to find him watching her, finding it unnerving as if she were on display. But after a few seconds, she realized that’s exactly what she was. Men were visual beings and her man was no exception so it seemed rather silly to feel shy about it. Returning his stare, she moved a little faster and smiled when his hands flew back to her hips and helped her along, his own hips bucking up against hers. She ran her fingernails lightly over his stomach, causing those amazing abs to twitch and getting a groan out of him.

Looking down between their bodies, he enjoyed the view of his cock disappearing inside her body over and over, taking all of him deep within her luxurious heat. It looked so God damn sexy he had all he could do to resist flipping her over and take her from behind. Not yet, mate. He wanted her to be in charge first, to see how she moved, what got her hot, learn more about her body and her needs as a woman. There was nothing better than watching his girl cum hard around him and he wanted to discover everything she liked in order to best please her.

“Do you like this, pet?” Lowering his hand, he sought her slick nubbin with his thumb to rub and tease with a light, gentle pressure meant to make her seek more. She didn’t disappoint. Her body responded by grinding down on him instantly, nearly trapping his thumb in place.

“Ahhh. That...” She’d closed her eyes initially but opened them just as quickly to focus on his face. “More.”

“How much... more?” Her request was spoken more like a command as she stared directly at him. Seemed her being on top was a good decision. It was bringing out a very lovely, bold side to her. She looked gorgeous when the fire of passion burned in her eyes just as brightly as when she was mad with him. Still, he wanted an answer.

He stopped all stimulation to her clit and it was then she understood. He didn’t want to know how much more, what he really wanted was to get her to talk, maybe even as dirty as he did to her. Not wanting to be completely played, however, she changed not only the rhythm, but the whole tune on him. We’ll do this on my terms, buddy.

“More,” she rolled her hips and bore down on him, moving in the pattern of a figure eight. “Means MORE.” She reached down to place her fingers under his thumb, making him resume what he’d been doing but faster and harder this time. “Copy that, soldier? Or do you need a block of instruction?”

Bloody fuckin’ MINX! Oh, he most certainly picked up what he was doing, but she was trying to take control by using that smart mouth of hers to order him around. In truth, he knew he had a dominant streak to him and so what? Big bloody deal. He liked to be on top, liked being in control no matter what the situation, whether in life or the bedroom. Her challenging him like this, however, was a serious turn on; she created an intense desire to not only please her but to also remind her who in fact commanded her body, her pleasure.

“Mmmmm, Roger that.” Nodding once, he gave her exactly what she wanted, rubbing her glistening pearl furiously. “`S this `nough for you, kitten?” She groaned, moving her hips faster and faster. “Mmmm, tha’s it, luv... ride my cock.”

“I... I’m... ohhhhh.” She lost the ability for coherent speech and focused instead on the swelling ball of need pitted deep in the core of her womb.

“So fuckin’ beautiful... tha’s what you are, pet.” She was a golden vision of perfection, such pure and unbridled passion woven into her every move, twisting across her pretty features creating a bewitching sight that held him captive. He abandoned his ministrations and seized her hips. Holding their sexes level, he rocked her back and forth over his cock, relishing in the feel of being fully housed within her lush depths. She cried out sharply, begging him for more.

“AHH! YES!!! More, Spike. Please... please.” Sitting on the cusp of release, he had her desperate for that tiny bit more of his attentions that would push her over the edge.

Her impassioned plea excited him and with a low growl, he began to buck wildly inside of her, feeling the walls of her passage pulse around him in response.

She was suddenly pitched forward, her hands forced to find purchase on the bed above his shoulders. Her knees, her entire body rose off the mattress as his hips pumped into her fiercely, threatening to unseat her. His arm flew to her back, pulling her to his chest to hold her close, his hot breath tickling her ear.

“Cum for me, Buffy,” he gruffly commanded her.

Her body obeyed immediately, reaching out to embrace the peak of her orgasm.

“Tha’s my girl,” he purred as she climaxed around him, pride overtaking him when her breath came in broken, shuddering pants of ecstasy. Her grip to his cock was the most exquisite from of torture, making him ache for his own release.

She loved the sound of that, ‘my girl’. Just the way he said it as he held her sent her mind reeling. It was rough, possessive, like he owned her and oddly enough, it made her feel safe and secure, as if he would always be there to protect her, treasuring her above all else in his world. Riding out the crest of her passion, she could tell he was struggling not to follow her.

“Spike! What are you...” He suddenly pulled out, flipped her onto her back and rose to his knees. Between lean, strong hips, his erection strained towards her with desire, need, demanding satisfaction. With a carnal gleam in his eyes, he reached for her. “AHHHH!!!” He lifted her bottom off the bed and pulled her onto his cock, snarling as he slid his hands to grip her hips with bruising force, pulling her harshly into every thrust.

His nostrils flared from the intoxicating scent of their coupling. All he knew in this moment was his need as he worked his thick shaft inside of her body, searching for fulfillment. Mine! She belongs to me... to me! He slammed into her, over and over, growling his approval when he looked down to watch her body accept his cock.

His passion for her was raw, untamed as he claimed her body with his and the sound of his dog tags rattling against his chest filled her ears, sending sparks of lust rippling through her entire being. The crazed, bestial look of need in his eyes would have frightened any other woman but not her; she was entranced by the way he consumed her. The punishing pace with which he took her would surely leave her sore but this was also what she craved. The recent feelings that had developed between them were real and she knew she would never have a single need or want that he couldn’t give her, wouldn’t give her. Her decision to be ‘with’ him tonight wasn’t based on just physical gratification, but out of the need to connect with him on all levels to include the emotional. When he raised his eyes back to hers, she tried to convey that to him, hoping he wasn’t so lost that he couldn’t see it.

He ploughed into her roughly and before long his movements turned erratic, becoming frantic as his balls tightened, preparing for his body’s release. Glancing up at her beautiful face, he felt a sense of wonder when she looked at him with soft green eyes. She locked her gaze with his and he immediately sensed something different about her, felt something deeper happening between them. Seconds passed like hours as he searched her face before he realized what he saw and his own feelings for her rose to the surface. He loved this tiny woman, it didn’t matter when he’d fallen in love, only that he had and she was here with him now because she wanted to... to be with him, making his heart swell for her. “Buffy,” he whispered her name and the look on her face as she answered him by speaking his given name triggered his hot seed to spill forth.

The weight of his entire body fell on her chest as he wound his arms around her. With one last powerful thrust, he pressed her body into the mattress, holding her there while the muscles in his backside clenched tightly, fighting to burrow even deeper inside her. His pelvis jerked with every thick stream of his essence that left his throbbing cock and when he felt her suddenly clamp down on him, he was in heaven as he realized he’d made her cum one more time.

It was the look in his eyes right before he came that sent her over the edge once more to join him. No warning, no build-up. Her body simply exploded as he repeatedly pushed into her, the intensity of her response to his passion caught in her throat for a silent scream of pleasure that could only be heard in her mind.

Long moments passed as the couple’s chests heaved from the exertion of their lovemaking, fighting to get their breath under control. When at last they did, Spike was the first to move. Rolling away from her body carefully, he slowly removed the condom and tossed it towards a small trashcan, uncaring whether it made it there or not.

She felt him tug on her shoulder and instinctively turned into his embrace, laying her head upon his chest to nuzzle him. She smiled the lazy smile of a woman completely satisfied.

“And you thought we’d need more than one condom,” she sighed out.

“What was that, pet?” He thought he’d heard her right but had to ask.

She lifted her head and propped her hand under her chin to look at him. “After THAT... I don’t have the energy to even THINK about doing this again tonight.” Uh-oh! He gave her that sexy smirk of his.

“You’re outta line, Summers. Don’ you remember what I told you months ago... durin’ Basic?” He smiled when she sassed him back.

“Oh, please DO refresh my memory... SERGEANT.” Her voice dripped with mock sarcasm at his little game. She knew she was in trouble when he placed a hand to the back of her head, drawing her towards him so he could brush his silky lips across hers, causing her to moan.

“You’re not here to think.” He slipped his tongue out to sweep between her parted lips. “I’ll do the thinking, you follow orders."

“Erghhhh!!! You... you...” She swatted his chest as he erupted into laughter then caught her hand to kiss it over and over.

“Oh, baby.”

God he melted her whenever his voice went deep like that, running through his body to hers, making her nerves hum with anticipation.

“Trust me when I say you’ll be thankin’ me we made that li’l trip to the store... `specially by the break `f dawn.”



A/N: Any thoughts? Ready for it to end, or would you prefer one more chapter before the epilogue?